• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer Morningstar- Bar- MS

Lucifer looked over at the man throwing bottles at the bartender. " I swear that I find all the crazies in the area," he said, deciding that there was only one thing to do, time to show this ruffian some true fear.

giphy.gif

@Marxsoul

Want to see something?"
images
Lucifer yawned indifferently to his show of power, or whatever he wanted to call it. " That's great and all kid, honestly don't care,"

giphy.gif

@Marxsoul

Hey um would you like some of my wine?" He throw it at lucifer*

Lucifer looked at him and used his telekinesis to not get it spilled over himself. " Kid, you really shouldn't be doing that, you don't know who you are messing with."

@Marxsoul

And you don't either. . . *He opens a portal and give burger to lucifer*

And you don't either. . . *He opens a portal and give burger to lucifer*
Lucifer groaned and decided that this ruffian wasn't worth his time. Well, maybe a little bit. "Yeah, no thanks," he said, looking off. God, this person made Decker look good.

@Marxsoul

pulls out Fool's Mistake* "You know what this is? This is something that can kill demons" I

You can call me MS. And that's all you need to know.

" So I'm guessing you have seen a lot of things in your lifetime?"

Marx! What are you doing?" Chibi whispered.*

Trying to find out if he's a bad person." Marx whisper to Chibi*

Well, I'll just get my wine that I had in my pocket." * He pull a bottle of wine out of his coat. He opens the bottle and chugs half of it* If anyone wants some wine, ask me, and I'll give some for free" He chugs the other half of the bottle* " My God! That is some good wine!" *he threw the bottle at some guy who was staring at him.* "Man I need some entertainment. Someone fight me or something " * He stagger to the door and into the arena* "Shizuo, you get me that Scotch or else"
Lucifer and crew- Bar- Anyone

Lucifer had been watching the strange interaction from a safe distance and decided to be quiet. " I like some gin," he said to the bartender, not looking at the stranger.

Zack, Cody, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Ryker, Lincoln, Jude and the fairy godmother were talking amongst themeselves.

Benjamin Baker-( Under alias Mark James)- Nexus to Bar

Mark James needed a drink before he stole some more, this place was certainly interesting.
Starts to throw bottles at the bartender*
Lucifer Morningstar- Bar- MS

Lucifer looked over at the man throwing bottles at the bartender. " I swear that I find all the crazies in the area," he said, deciding that there was only one thing to do, time to show this ruffian some true fear.

giphy.gif

@Marxsoul
Want to see something?"
images
Lucifer yawned indifferently to his show of power, or whatever he wanted to call it. " That's great and all kid, honestly don't care,"

giphy.gif

@Marxsoul
Lucifer looked at him and used his telekinesis to not get it spilled over himself. " Kid, you really shouldn't be doing that, you don't know who you are messing with."

@Marxsoul

tumblr_o2g9xm7otc1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... tch, I'm not interested in this anymore."

Chara just walks out of the bar, because kids didn't have much interest in bars anyways.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Marxsoul

pulls out Fool's Mistake* "You know what this is? This is something that can kill demons" I
Lucifer eyed it and still wasn't in the mood. " It's good thing that I have to this," he said, flipping a coin in the moment. It was his ticket back to and from Hell. " Besides, I'm not any old demon my child, I'm Lucifer Morningstar."

@Marxsoul

Hey does this look familiar?" *He pulls out a sword with a creepy face at the end.*

Hey does this look familiar?" *He pulls out a sword with a creepy face at the end.*
Lucifer sighed and wasn't about to even ask what that was. " Can't say it is. Doesn't matter much to me."

@Marxsoul

The sword's face moved. It was staring at him very angerily.*

The sword's face moved. It was staring at him very angerily.*
Lucifer was unfazed by all of this." Why is that not the strangest thing I have seen?" He asked, mostly to himself.

A black ooze filled the room. Every light was destroyed. The entire hotel filled with black smog. The sword was still staring at him*

Lucifer was unfazed still by this display and he was just getting more and more annoyed with each passing second. He honestly didn't care now at all and waited for a bit.

@Marxsoul

would you be interest in a weapon to kill god?"

Lucifer was silent. " I may not agree wit everything that my father has done, but I don't want to kill him."

@Marxsoul

you're wasting time on this. Herer take this" * he hands him a bottle and it had something moving inside*

you're wasting time on this. Herer take this" * he hands him a bottle and it had something moving inside*
Lucifer sighed again and looked over. " So what's in this thing?" He asked, deciding not to judge the stranger for once.

@Marxsoul

Status
Not open for further replies.