• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millia kept her cool, extending a hand and closing her eyes to avoid the visor's intimidating gaze "Lovely to make your acquiantance, Reinhardt, was it? My name is Millia Rage, but you can call me Millia." Usually she should keep her cool without any sign of otherwise, but the back strands of her hair were twirling around anxiously in case Reinhardt were to attack. Just in case. She did just meet him.
"Rage? A strange name for such beautiful blossom, ah but who am I to judge?"

He shrugged and it was like watching a mountain move, the armor bobbing in a graceful style as Reinhardt looked over to where she came out.

.....Nope, no monsters. He was mildly disappointed and turned back as he got up off his knee to stand. Taking a few steps back to respect her personal space, this way she wouldn't need to crane her neck to talk. He so hated to be rude inadvertently.

"Back to flight Miss Milia! You looked as though you were escaping something. If you are worried you will be attacked, there is no need to fear!"

He gestured all around with a high degree of bombastic flourish, though good natured as he explained.

"This is Multiverse Nexus- Place in which people from other worlds, dimensions and more can visit for vacation! Is nice, no? So do not fret-Enemies are dealt with quickly by hotel security."

And though his friendly posture didn't change, there was something wolfish about his tone now; his visor glowing brightly with what could only be described as anticipatory.

"And those who are not, meet hotel guests who have power of their own."

Back to jolly, he rocked back on his heels and seemed to look around.

"You stick with Reinhardt! We shall go to help desk and get you situated! Is good place for it, if you wish to return. Or if you want snack."

That reminded him why he had come down actually and he brightened beneath the helm at the idea of food.

@pub

----
"..."

annoyed_by_teh_zombish-da65drn.jpg

Hmph. That was enough of that. Quite frankly, Mabel was absolutely seething, and she'd already developed a rather good idea of just how badly she wanted to bang this other woman up before she ended her life. How horrible of hell she'd give before the kill. Until then, staying and watching the exchange was only stirring a beast composed of pure rage and fury inside of Mabel that should never be awoken.

Was this perhaps what most pathetic, imbecilic humans called 'jealousy'? It didn't matter what the feeling was. All that mattered was that Mabel absolutely fucking despised it with a passion. So she did what any normal, logical person who hated something would do when faced with it. She let her abilities have a little mind of their own, countless glasses and bottles smashing to the ground in her otherwise physically invisible anger as she 'calmly' turned to leave and promptly stormed off to find someone to have a little fun with.

Because fuck this noise of sitting around and letting someone have power over her. No, Mabel was the one in power, and she always would be.

So it was with her typical sashay that she headed toward the Flux. What better place for a girl to have a little fun and perhaps a drink, hm? Besides, surely there'd be men that were much more fun to be around, there. Or maybe someone she could use as a pin cushion until she felt better. Either worked.​
Roman was many things.

But a puppet, no more. From Falls to Uchiha to Cipher, Roman had his fill of puppet-masters. Even from those he allowed close. So in response to the shattering, Romans response....Was a smile. It was a twisted relationship, make no mistake. People like them weren't exactly poster people of the year for that sort of thing. If anything, it would have been easier if it was one of convenience.

But here they were and Roman was well pleased by it. She may be with one person or a thousand, it made no difference.

None would ever taste her blood in between kisses like he did and he would never see such fire in anyone as he did in her. So whereas a sane person would be freaked out by the poltergeist move? Roman was oddly enough, happy and content.

It was a sign she did care, in her own violent, twisted way.

And that was enough for the con man any day.

He continued to wait patiently on Cinders response.

@Hospes @york

Gremlin D.va trembled and slowly, subsided as she took in the maid outfit, eyes shining bright.

".....Pretty."

Like a Shoujou figure from a con!

Her eyes blinked slowly.

......She must have this power for herself!

@york @Hospes
setsuna_6611.jpg

"..."

This kid was weird. But even so, Setsuna more or less had a one-track mind, and was still stuck on the topic.

"...I'm afraid I don't understand."

@Ringmaster

"Rage? A strange name for such beautiful blossom, ah but who am I to judge?"

He shrugged and it was like watching a mountain move, the armor bobbing in a graceful style as Reinhardt looked over to where she came out.

.....Nope, no monsters. He was mildly disappointed and turned back as he got up off his knee to stand. Taking a few steps back to respect her personal space, this way she wouldn't need to crane her neck to talk. He so hated to be rude inadvertently.

"Back to flight Miss Milia! You looked as though you were escaping something. If you are worried you will be attacked, there is no need to fear!"

He gestured all around with a high degree of bombastic flourish, though good natured as he explained.

"This is Multiverse Nexus- Place in which people from other worlds, dimensions and more can visit for vacation! Is nice, no? So do not fret-Enemies are dealt with quickly by hotel security."

And though his friendly posture didn't change, there was something wolfish about his tone now; his visor glowing brightly with what could only be described as anticipatory.

"And those who are not, meet hotel guests who have power of their own."

Back to jolly, he rocked back on his heels and seemed to look around.

"You stick with Reinhardt! We shall go to help desk and get you situated! Is good place for it, if you wish to return. Or if you want snack."

That reminded him why he had come down actually and he brightened beneath the helm at the idea of food.​
"You're simply too sweet, Mr. Wilhelm, but now that you mention it...Something strange did happen before I crashed into this establishment..."

She looked to the portal as Reinhardt looked, putting her hand on her cheek in a coy pose while thinking about her bizarre predicament.

The young lady kept staring at the portal as Reinhardt explained where they were, then making a seat out of her hair, hopping on it to think, crossing her legs. On her face laid a neutral frown.

"Well, at least I'm not dead.. But that doesn't explain the light."

Millia whispered to herself, crossing her arms. Looking to Reinhardt when he instructed her where to go, she bounced off her hair-crafted seat, said seat quickly forming back into her usually let down blonde do. She sighed, her frown now much more confused than before.

"Help desk...W-Wait, Mr. Wilhelm, excuse me but, I have a lot more questions. I can ask them on the way if you like, but-...Multiverse? Are you meaning to tell me there's m-more than one universe? That...You and I...Aren't even from the same dimension?"

While she said this, Millia rushed in front of Reinhardt of make sure she had his full attention..He seemed like the type to just start talking to whoever he saw, so she had to make sure.

@Ringmaster

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Blade-Master-and-Lunatic-Psyker-elsword-37010058-120-99.jpg

"Great.... I think his insanity is getting to him..."

"Probably.... Cause I don't see any cat that he could be chasing..."

"Should we follow him, Lady Beatrice...?"

"You...can smell it...?" Jayden questioned while finally looking at Jade...and taking a double check on those around him. Suddenly Norman realized none of this was normal...

heavyrainnormanjayden.jpg

"Suddenly I feel like i'm in some fucked up dream.." Jayden muttered to himself and watched as Esper ran into the main hotel building. Taking off his glove he stood up from his crouching position and looked back at the group.

"Er... You seem to have better senses than me... So can you tell where the smell leads...?" Jayden asked Jade hoping to snap her out of this whole thing with her and cats... Though he couldn't really comment... Since now looking at her he can see some some features akin to dogs like the ears and tail...

@Gummi Bunnies @Neko_Green
Jade Harley - Garden - Jayden
Jade looked up her tail wagging, "Yah I can sniff stuff," she gave a big whiff into her nose. She wondered where it could lead she picked up the scent. "I think I got the sent," Jade said starting to follow the scent.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

Millia whispered to herself, crossing her arms. Looking to Reinhardt when he instructed her where to go, she bounced off her hair-crafted seat, said seat quickly forming back into her usually let down blonde do. She sighed, her frown now much more confused than before.

"Help desk...W-Wait, Mr. Wilhelm, excuse me but, I have a lot more questions. I can ask them on the way if you like, but-...Multiverse? Are you meaning to tell me there's m-more than one universe? That...You and I...Aren't even from the same dimension?"

While she said this, Millia rushed in front of Reinhardt of make sure she had his full attention..He seemed like the type to just start talking to whoever he saw, so she had to make sure.
He paused in his walk, so as not to accidentally crush her. Though as she spoke, he suddenly got it. He had forgotten how he had reacted, when he first learned of it. It was natural she'd be confused and have questions.

"Of course! Miss Milia, I would have remembered such a distinct beauty as yours in my world! Hahahaha!"

Grampa flirting game was stronk. More seriously as his laughter petered out, he said somberly.

"Despite having some great successes, not everything is solved.' Stephen Hawking said that and I believe it! The truth surrounds me now, in the evidence of worlds beyond our own. Of people who we can only guess at. At least human nature is true to itself, yes? A nexus of more dimensions we can only dream of!"

His visor blinked for a moment in approximation of a wink.

"-And our first reaction is to build hotel! Hahahahahahaha!"

@pub
-----​
setsuna_6611.jpg

"..."

This kid was weird. But even so, Setsuna more or less had a one-track mind, and was still stuck on the topic.

"...I'm afraid I don't understand."
Actually, D.va had the impression that her would-be captor had been dodged. She sighed with relief and put on puppy dog eyes.

"....Can I braid your hair? Its pretty." <3

Inside, she felt like cackling but it would run counter to her plan right now.

@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
He paused in his walk, so as not to accidentally crush her. Though as she spoke, he suddenly got it. He had forgotten how he had reacted, when he first learned of it. It was natural she'd be confused and have questions.

"Of course! Miss Milia, I would have remembered such a distinct beauty as yours in my world! Hahahaha!"

Grampa flirting game was stronk. More seriously as his laughter petered out, he said somberly.

"Despite having some great successes, not everything is solved.' Stephen Hawking said that and I believe it! The truth surrounds me now, in the evidence of worlds beyond our own. Of people who we can only guess at. At least human nature is true to itself, yes? A nexus of more dimensions we can only dream of!"

@pub
Millia rolled her eyes as the flirt complimented her, putting on a long face for a moment to express her distaste.

She then perked up her ears and raised an eyebrow. Steven what?... Millia, being from the 2100s didn't really have much knowledge of past figures, so it just passed through her mind.

Reinhardt then started walking passed Millia expecting her to follow, in which she rushed in front of him again, using her hair to float her backwards to keep up with the crusader.

"But wait. I didn't come from my home. I didn't even know how I got here...The last thing I remember is seeing a light and then... I'm here. Do you understand me correctly, Mr. Wilhelm?"

Millia bit her fist for a moment in worry, she clearly didn't come here by finding anything. She must've been sent here! By who? There's no way Zato would do something like this to her...And Slayer didn't really dislike her, but maybe he wanted some entertainment so he put her in this situation?...Still doesn't explain the light. Damn.

She then slowed down and shifted to walking aside Reinhardt, taking a moment to breathe.

"I don't think I'm supposed to be here... I've never even heard of something like this in my world leading to this. There are no por- Wait... Is this the Backyard? A-Are you a gear?"

@Ringmaster

• Love
Millia rolled her eyes as the flirt complimented her, putting on a long face for a moment to express her distaste.

She then perked up her ears and raised an eyebrow. Steven what?... Millia, being from the 2100s didn't really have much knowledge of past figures, so it just passed through her mind.

Reinhardt then started walking passed Millia expecting her to follow, in which she rushed in front of him again, using her hair to float her backwards to keep up with the crusader.

"But wait. I didn't come from my home. I didn't even know how I got here...The last thing I remember is seeing a light and then... I'm here. Do you understand me correctly, Mr. Wilhelm?"

Millia bit her fist for a moment in worry, she clearly didn't come here by finding anything. She must've been sent here! By who? There's no way Zato would do something like this to her...And Slayer didn't really dislike her, but maybe he wanted some entertainment so he put her in this situation?...Still doesn't explain the light. Damn.

She then slowed down and shifted to walking aside Reinhardt, taking a moment to breathe.

"I don't think I'm supposed to be here... I've never even heard of something like this in my world leading to this. There are no por- Wait... Is this the Backyard? A-Are you a gear?"

@Ringmaster

@pub
-----​

Actually, D.va had the impression that her would-be captor had been dodged. She sighed with relief and put on puppy dog eyes.

@Hospes

Multiverse.

A term that has found much mileage throughout time. At least, whatever relative concept of time still remains when brought into such a hypothetical environment. An enviroment of multiple finite and infinite possible universes, compiled together into a larger set that contributes to the very building blocks of existence and reality itself; space, time, matter, energy, laws of physics and constants. It was once purely theoretical, asking the question if entire universes could be linked together in a larger group just as planets form systems, systems form galaxies, and galaxies form clusters. If one can barely observe a single universe, how can they ever hope to confirm that there is, in fact, multiple universes?

And, from that, could there be multiple multiverses that form an even larger body? Seeking the answers to those questions becomes much more important to an organism that is not tied to the petty troubles and trials of a single planet, but rather, they get to embrace the vast emptiness and solitude the depths of space offer. In this very same blackness that infinitely coats the very planes of existence themselves, lies such an organism. That same organism that discovered the answer to the theories of man by getting roped into a sinister plot led by He Who Can Save The World, a puppet of the False Priest.

...And, the same one who hangs on the coattails of an impending Civil War...at least, in another life.

The crackling of the Nexus portal would cut into the warm atmosphere shared between Reinhardt and Milia when they began to make their way towards the Information Desk. The black silhouette of a vaguely humanoid figure grew larger in the swirling, thunderous blue vortex. It wasn't long before it was made very, very evident that the figure emerging from the portal was not human in the slightest.

giphy.gif

" . . . "

"Hm."

A ghastly creature emerged from the Nexus, every aspect of its presence seemingly evolved to look alien. The unnatural red and cyan color scheme that coated its warped features and twitching tentacles, only disturbed by the twinkling purple core nestled in the center of its "chest" and the cold, dead alien eyes that stared down the hallway at Reinhardt and Milia. This was all on top of the mental presence it carried about itself. As soon as it entered this dimension, a very obvious psychic influence passively intruded on the open minds of every living, breathing, brain-bearing organism that persists in this environment.

To Reinhardt, it may as well be a foul monster crawling from the dark, dank depths it originated from.

To Milia...well, perhaps she couldn't discern just what this thing was.

128f21d81682cac967f2cf7e3c57dcb8.png

"It is evident that every potential course I take will lead back to this place."
"Unfortunate."
"Cannot guarantee efficiency in this state."
"Must remedy."

It was already looking at only other organisms in the room.

@pub @Ringmaster

Tough crowd. Even Ana was never this dour, god rest her soul. :(

"If you did not come from your world, then where did you come through?"

Perplexed, this was enough to keep Reinhardt from moving forward as he considered this. He turned around once more to eye the portal that she came through. The pile of luggage was being cleaned up, but the trajectory was long. Thrown out perhaps? Hmmm...That boded ill. Nevertheless, panic was not an option.

That came later, once everything settled in. He turned back to regard her.

A ghastly creature emerged from the Nexus, every aspect of its presence seemingly evolved to look alien. The unnatural red and cyan color scheme that coated its warped features and twitching tentacles, only disturbed by the twinkling purple core nestled in the center of its "chest" and the cold, dead alien eyes that stared down the hallway at Reinhardt and Milia. This was all on top of the mental presence it carried about itself. As soon as it entered this dimension, a very obvious psychic influence passively intruded on the open minds of every living, breathing, brain-bearing organism that persists in this environment.

To Reinhardt, it may as well be a foul monster crawling from the dark, dank depths it originated from.

To Milia...well, perhaps she couldn't discern just what this thing was.

128f21d81682cac967f2cf7e3c57dcb8.png

"It is evident that every potential course I take will lead back to this place."
"Unfortunate."
"Cannot guarantee efficiency in this state."
"Must remedy."

It was already looking at only other organisms in the room.
Eh? Reinhardt was not a man who spooked easily. To be a Crusader during the war was to put yourself on the front lines, to be the shield for your comrades, even unto your death. And he was old enough that life itself held no terrors anymore. How else would he get his work done otherwise?

Nevertheless, at that distasteful feel his first reaction was to turn and use his bulk to shield his new friend, putting him in the way of whatever that thing was.

Casually, he said over his shoulder.

"Is that a Gear you speak of?"

@pub @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Well, Roman was no saint that was for sure. But there was enough pity in him to feel some measure of sympathy for his one-time boss. He did not envy the hangover she would have. That and from her current state of mind and number of drinks, she had...Quite a problem. Maybe it was time to stop playing around and ask, and as the good diplomat knew? The best way to extend bygones was with an olive branch.

....If his psychotic girlfriend didn't kill her first.

"Alright, fun and games aside you look in bad, if voluptuous shape."

tumblr_o4gifzgUQc1ub6of6o5_250.gif

He stood over her for a bit before reaching a hand down to help her up.

"So what say we head to the bar, I fix up a hangover cure and we catch up? For old times sake?"

What had happened to you Cinder?

Since when did the Witch fall from grace?

@york

"..."

annoyed_by_teh_zombish-da65drn.jpg

Hmph. That was enough of that. Quite frankly, Mabel was absolutely seething, and she'd already developed a rather good idea of just how badly she wanted to bang this other woman up before she ended her life. How horrible of hell she'd give before the kill. Until then, staying and watching the exchange was only stirring a beast composed of pure rage and fury inside of Mabel that should never be awoken.

Was this perhaps what most pathetic, imbecilic humans called 'jealousy'? It didn't matter what the feeling was. All that mattered was that Mabel absolutely fucking despised it with a passion. So she did what any normal, logical person who hated something would do when faced with it. She let her abilities have a little mind of their own, countless glasses and bottles smashing to the ground in her otherwise physically invisible anger as she 'calmly' turned to leave and promptly stormed off to find someone to have a little fun with.

Because fuck this noise of sitting around and letting someone have power over her. No, Mabel was the one in power, and she always would be.

So it was with her typical sashay that she headed toward the Flux. What better place for a girl to have a little fun and perhaps a drink, hm? Besides, surely there'd be men that were much more fun to be around, there. Or maybe someone she could use as a pin cushion until she felt better. Either worked.​

Roman was many things.

But a puppet, no more. From Falls to Uchiha to Cipher, Roman had his fill of puppet-masters. Even from those he allowed close. So in response to the shattering, Romans response....Was a smile. It was a twisted relationship, make no mistake. People like them weren't exactly poster people of the year for that sort of thing. If anything, it would have been easier if it was one of convenience.

But here they were and Roman was well pleased by it. She may be with one person or a thousand, it made no difference.

None would ever taste her blood in between kisses like he did and he would never see such fire in anyone as he did in her. So whereas a sane person would be freaked out by the poltergeist move? Roman was oddly enough, happy and content.

It was a sign she did care, in her own violent, twisted way.

And that was enough for the con man any day.

He continued to wait patiently on Cinders response.

@Hospes @york
Cinder Fall
@Ringmaster @Hospes @Others?

vp2d9pA.gif

Cinder growled under her breath, but well, deep down... She knew Roman was right; she was pretty dang hung over, but even so... She still had it in her to stubbornly stand her ground... She stared down Roman, keeping her silence for a moment. Then, she finally spoke, keeping her tone rather low as well, Roman's little friend didn't seem to appreciate their interactions all that well, given the fact that a bunch of glasses were suddenly crashing down around them...

"I'll take it." She said calmly, taking Roman's hand.

Her other hand quickly brushed her hair away from her face slightly as she got herself up, looking around the room briefly. As much as she would love to get rid of this hangover, and unwind a little, she was still extra carefull about any unwanted... Onlookers.

Perplexed, this was enough to keep Reinhardt from moving forward as he considered this. He turned around once more to eye the portal that she came through. The pile of luggage was being cleaned up, but the trajectory was long. Thrown out perhaps? Hmmm...That boded ill. Nevertheless, panic was not an option.

Eh? Reinhardt was not a man who spooked easily. To be a Crusader during the war was to put yourself on the front lines, to be the shield for your comrades, even unto your death. And he was old enough that life itself held no terrors anymore. How else would he get his work done otherwise?

Nevertheless, at that distasteful feel his first reaction was to turn and use his bulk to shield his new friend, putting him in the way of whatever that thing was.

@pub @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"I've....."

Millia took a step back, a fearful and confused look on her face. The creature was so...Unusual. Never before has she seen such an irregular creature. She formed blades out of her hair behind her to prepare in case she would have to fight this creature, quickly getting chills from the mere sight of the creature, how oddly it's limbs moves around..

"I've never seen anything like this before..."

Millia gasped softly at Reinhardt's shield, a laser projected shield? How?! Even if so, Millia grasped her forehead for a moment to process, before shaking her head and just realizing she'll just have to try and accept everything going on in this strange world or she'll never get anywhere.

Her expression turned more confident, a soft smile appearing on her face.

"Well, it may just be a fellow resident at the hotel, Mr. Wilhelm. There are infinite possibilities here, correct? No need to be rude, he....Sh-....It might very well be in the same disposition as me!"

She then walked passed Reinhardt with her hand on her hip, she phased through Reinhardt's shield, waving to the creature with a slightly sassy tone.

"Heeellllloooo!~ Who might you be, I am Millia Rage and this big fellow is Reinhardt Wilhelm. Where might you be from, friend?"

Millia then lowered both her hands to her side as silence filled the room, keeping a cool exterior, but honestly terrified. She has no idea of what this creature is capable of, or even what it is, and she just put herself in the position of a sitting duck. Preparing for what might happen, she surrounded the ground below her with circles of single strands of her own hair, it being only one strand, Reinhardt could see her messing with her own hair, but Deoxys shouldn't have been able to see it. Should Deoxys try and charge her, he would quickly be shredded by the strands of hair surrounding Millia the hair being sharp enough to cut through gears.

These choices might've confused Reinhardt & Deoxys, but Reinhardt probably would've caught on to her plan, should Deoxys choose to charge her. Little did she know that should Deoxys attack, he's a much smarter creature than to just charge his prey.

• Love
tumblr_nxpauvKOuV1sbqrlmo6_500.gif

Oh. Hello. Another rampaging lunatic. Just what I needed.

There was a distinctive touch of feminism in that cybernetic voice, as the ceiling collapsed partway to reveal the machine connected to it. A machine of unusual design...And unparalleled sass.

And here I thought this day couldn't get better. Between the serial killers, man-childs and spoiled brats(in between the neurotic, slightly psychotic workers)- Here you come. Storming into my lair to demand cake. If that savage with the bad ponytail told you anything about me....I am forced to concede that its all true. There is cake.

The mechanical 'eye' peered closer, leaning down as though to stare the catgirl directly in the face.

And there is none for you.

@Hospes
Tick, tock, tick, tock. Had there been a clock around, that would more or less be all anyone heard. But instead, there was mere silence. It remained like this for a long few moments, and Tarlotte just stared at Glados with an expression of disbelief. What had this piece of electronic trash just said to her?

"..."

f001894d50c088449514ffb88f20a256.gif

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'LL CRUSH MEW, MEOW!" Tarlotte exclaimed, suddenly conjuring up a large pair of mech legs and firing off a barrage of kicks and stomps at Glados. Nobody kept cake away from her and got away with it!!!

@Ringmaster

Lucifer was sitting back, sipping on a wine, waiting for something to happen.

@No one Lucifer- Bar- Anyone there

"I've....."

Millia took a step back, a fearful and confused look on her face. The creature was so...Unusual. Never before has she seen such an irregular creature. She formed blades out of her hair behind her to prepare in case she would have to fight this creature, quickly getting chills from the mere sight of the creature, how oddly it's limbs moves around..

"I've never seen anything like this before..."

Millia gasped softly at Reinhardt's shield, a laser projected shield? How?! Even if so, Millia grasped her forehead for a moment to process, before shaking her head and just realizing she'll just have to try and accept everything going on in this strange world or she'll never get anywhere.

Her expression turned more confident, a soft smile appearing on her face.

"Well, it may just be a fellow resident at the hotel, Mr. Wilhelm. There are infinite possibilities here, correct? No need to be rude, he....Sh-....It might very well be in the same disposition as me!"

She then walked passed Reinhardt with her hand on her hip, she phased through Reinhardt's shield, waving to the creature with a slightly sassy tone.

"Heeellllloooo!~ Who might you be, I am Millia Rage and this big fellow is Reinhardt Wilhelm. Where might you be from, friend?"

Millia then lowered both her hands to her side as silence filled the room, keeping a cool exterior, but honestly terrified. She has no idea of what this creature is capable of, or even what it is, and she just put herself in the position of a sitting duck. Preparing for what might happen, she surrounded the ground below her with circles of single strands of her own hair, it being only one strand, Reinhardt could see her messing with her own hair, but Deoxys shouldn't have been able to see it. Should Deoxys try and charge her, he would quickly be shredded by the strands of hair surrounding Millia the hair being sharp enough to cut through gears.

These choices might've confused Reinhardt & Deoxys, but Reinhardt probably would've caught on to her plan, should Deoxys choose to charge her. Little did she know that should Deoxys attack, he's a much smarter creature than to just charge his prey.

@pub @CrunchyCHEEZIT
The alien creature only stared down the hulking crusader and his long-haired female comrade. Deoxys didn't move at all, its eery atmosphere only increasing as it appeared that it didn't even breathe. Despite the physical armaments the two humans used to defend themselves-- a massive, energy-based defensive device wielded by the larger human male and the comakinetic abilities shown by the female one.

How did Deoxys know that Millia was using her hair as a weapon?

Truthfully, the organism would have most likely not picked up on its opponents moves through physical means. Its optical senses are not fully evolved and adapted for that use. No, of course, Deoxys was already telepathically probing their minds the moment Millia had walked forward, with its intense psychokinetic capabilities. Where one evolution lacks, another adapts and changes to maintain genetic superiority to objectively inferior organisms. The piercing, cold eyes saw right through the guise of confidence and sassiness, and her fearful thoughts and so-called 'clever' ideas were already being read.

200px-Organism_No_2_Normal_Forme.png

"Fear is a typical human response. You are not being clever."
"You are wasting precious units of potential comakinetic ammunition by laying a trap that I would detect immediately."
"Wasteful. Inefficient. A sign of mental weakness."

Now that Deoxys mentioned it, both Reinhardt and Millia would sense a very light...presence lingering in their thoughts. Something that was not of their own thinking was intruding in their brain, reading them like an open book.

Deoxys calmly walked forward, its tentacles slowly slithering about the air like snakes. It moved at a generally slow pace, it didn't seem like it was going to attack.

"I am Deoxys."

@Ringmaster @pub

@Hospes

"Braid my hair?" Setsuna repeated, tilting her head. Well. Looked like they were at an impasse, these two. Despite her confusion and lack of understanding of just what D.va was requesting, the blonde naturally gave a small nod. "...Of course. If that is as you wish," she replied, politely. Granted, it wasn't like she understood the concept of braiding, but ayeeeee.

@Ringmaster

The manakravter was taken aback for a second by Train's outburst, but as she wasn't in control of the waiter nor the running of the bar it wasn't like she could really do anything about it. Thus, she pretended it simply didn't happen in hopes he wasn't that desperate for some milk.

ifDdQvm.png

"There were a few...people, that I will not name, who have, well, opened my eyes, let's say."

And that's putting it nicely!

She figured perhaps that the strange multiplying aliens had spoken for themselves, but it was true that she hadn't heard from them in some time. Had they left, or was she just crazy? She certainly hoped it was the former. Hearing Whistler play his whistle, Ritona's expression turned into a pleased smile.

"That was quite nice. I can see why you like whistles, now."

@ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bar​
Whistler.png

Whistler's Version of Explaining

Train's outburst did not catch Whistler's attention instead it made him lose track of his own thoughts. Whistler lowered his whistle and bowed to them both giving neither an answer to their questions. "I am glad you could enjoy the whistle with me. My name is Whistler. What are yours?" Whistler tied the whistle up and hung it around his neck. The small child then got down from his seat and extended both his hands in greeting to the people before him.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bar
Train - Bar/Game Room - Whistler/Ritona

After his bout of pouting, Train planted his face firmly on the bar and gently pounded his forehead against it a few times. If one knew Train, they would know that the young male loved to eat and when he didn't get to eat or drink his milk, he whined about it like a child. He never really had much of a childhood in the first place, so maybe this was his way for making up lost time? Who knew.

tumblr_inline_nl0ljwSWtS1r3leyb.png

Shooting the female beside him another look when she responded Train replied, "Is that so? Huh, well good for you I guess. Aliens really aren't my thing, but I wonder if there are any bounties around here? I need more money… to buy more food," he stated. It was true, all Train really ever thought about was his stomach—when it was empty. On a full belly he thought about sleeping, laying outside on a rooftop, or occasionally his friends.

"Train, Train Heartnet," he replied to Whistler when he asked what their names were. "So do either of you two know much about this place? This Multiverse something or other? I've never been. In fact, I don't even really know how I got here," he said with a shrug. For someone who was lost, he didn't seem all that worried about his situation. He was used to being a stray cat, going to and fro, so ending up in strange places didn't bother him much so long as they had food.

@Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi

The alien creature only stared down the hulking crusader and his long-haired female comrade. Deoxys didn't move at all, its eery atmosphere only increasing as it appeared that it didn't even breathe. Despite the physical armaments the two humans used to defend themselves-- a massive, energy-based defensive device wielded by the larger human male and the comakinetic abilities shown by the female one.

Truthfully, the organism would have most likely not picked up on its opponents moves through physical means. Its optical senses are not fully evolved and adapted for that use. No, of course, Deoxys was already telepathically probing their minds the moment Millia had walked forward, with its intense psychokinetic capabilities. Where one evolution lacks, another adapts and changes to maintain genetic superiority to objectively inferior organisms. The piercing, cold eyes saw right through the guise of confidence and sassiness, and her fearful thoughts and so-called 'clever' ideas were already being read.

"You are wasting precious units of potential comakinetic ammunition by laying a trap that I would detect immediately."

Now that Deoxys mentioned it, both Reinhardt and Millia would sense a very light...presence lingering in their thoughts. Something that was not of their own thinking was intruding in their brain, reading them like an open book.

Deoxys calmly walked forward, its tentacles slowly slithering about the air like snakes. It moved at a generally slow pace, it didn't seem like it was going to attack.

"I am Deoxys."

@Ringmaster @pub
Zinnia - The Nexus - Deoxys/Millia

C7ARGwx.jpg

Riding atop one of her wondrous dragons, the very wild, reckless Zinnia came crashing through the nexus portal of the Multiverse Hotel. She hadn't exactly come to this location of her own will, but had stumbled across it like many others before her. She leaped from the back of her dragon with her little companion, Aster the whismur, in her arms and flipped once in the air before landing skillfully on her feet.

"Return!" she cried to Salamance, absorbing her beast into its pokéball before glancing around at her new surroundings. "Huh, Salamance must've taken a wrong turn. This definitely does not look like the same place we were a minute ago, right Aster?"

"Murr," Aster replied with a nod, anxiously shaking in Zinnia's arms as she gazed into the strange hotel.

Zinnia hummed thoughtfully to herself before glancing back over her shoulder at the portal they had entered through. "It looks like that's our way back out, but I don't want to leave just yet. I'm curious to explore this place! Let's go have some fun, Aster!" she said, winking at Aster before she walked forward. Unlike Zinnia, Aster didn't look so eager to stay at this place.

"Aww, whats'a matter, Aster girl? There's nothing here you should be afraid of—"

Zinnia cut herself off when the sight of something caught the attention of her red eyes. She gasped at first, but then narrowed her eyes in a deep anger. "You."

JWBnBpP.png

It was none other than Deoxys, the meteorite whom had nearly destroyed her world. She couldn't help but be angry after seeing it! Marching up to Deoxys, she called out to it. "What are you doing here?! I thought you were vanquished!" she hissed, angrily reaching to clench a pokéball at her belt. I guess if you're still here, I'll be the one to stop you this time. Gladly.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster @pub

Last edited by a moderator:

"I am Deoxys."

@Ringmaster @pub
Millia's smirk broke slightly, a simple

"keh"

escaping her lips as the strange creature openly told her that he detected her trap, immediately pulling the stray hair back into her do, it was pretty pointless not that it new. The girl sighed in relief and giggled to herself softly as the creature quickly shot down her tactics verbally, but she's not really one to be subdued or angered by verbal abuse.

Sighing, her eyes drooped as she put her hand on her hip and stuck out a knee in a very sassy fashion.

"Well, aren't you the charmer?"

Millia's left eye started twitching whilst her grin started to become a little more agitated than moments before, she heard...Something in the back of her head. Like, audible, but it was coming from inside her. She knew these weren't her thoughts, or her subconscious. Having it only started happening when she met 'Deoxys', she started getting suspicious of him. But then she thought Oh, well it could just be the hotel... Reading my thoughts... I suppose they want to keep their visitors safe.

Millia grunted it off as she lowered her hand from her hip before grasping at her head, starting to sweat. It would appear she was a lot less over it than she thought she was. She then audibly laughed as Deoxys started walking towards them. The woman then put out her other hand

"I don't mean to be rude, but... Are you reading my mind right now? Mr... D-D-Deoxys, was it?"

Millia then had a more carefree grin on her face to show she wasn't meaning any harm in asking. She knew Deoxys probably didn't care at all for her mannerisms and quirks and that he probably only saw her as a 'human', but she wouldn't let something like this thing stop her from being as fabulous as she could.

@Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Love
"Hm..?"

Hiei had to admit that he was indeed taken aback as his sword was blocked. Sparks flew as his katana clashed against the blood sword. Breaking it off before either blade shattered, Hiei jumped back and calmly leaned against a wall with a bored expression on his face.

bcc2f86e255eb5090f23ded2d35c5321.jpg

"Here I was hoping that with the showing off this new technique, you'd show some creativity in your mindset. But you're still just as dull as your swords."

Hiei sheathed his sword and began to unwrap the bandages around his left arm, seemingly uncaring of the blades positioned at him. He had come here expecting a warrior of an equal caliber to him. Though he of course doubted that she'd be greater than him. The day had still yet to come where he'd found someone superior to him in every respect. But instead he had found a brute who's intellect simply seemed to respond to the most rudimentary of attacks. Once the last bandages had dropped to the ground, he spread his feet apart and narrowed his eyes at Elesis.

"Now, prepare yourself..."

f55e7e3c37719ee8cbd281243d8e0eb7.jpg

"FOR THE FIST OF THE MORTAL FLAME!"

As fire engulfed Hiei's hands, he sprinted forward as he threw a flurry of blows at the swords. Seeking to shatter them into pieces and smashing Elesis right in the face. If she wished to waste his time? Then he'd end this right now!

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_ocnh3yUOm81v3qowuo1_100.png

"..."

Elesis rose an eyebrow at her opponent. Did he truly think that beating her in this manner was enough? Clutching at her main sword, Elesis sliced the skin off of her arm, letting the blood coat her sword and empower it. As her blood swords would give away, the Crimson Avenger swung her blade at his direction, but only hitting the air. However, as she did so, a dark spread of energy powered by her blood came his direction. Holding her sword with two hands, the fallen knight sped right at Hiei, using the blood energy she flung at him as a guide to run past him and attempt a fast strike at him.

By doing so, Elesis stood behind him, letting the released blood energy find its way to return into her body through her self-inflicted wounds, and if she did land a hit, some of Hiei's blood would find a place in Elesis.

@Chewy Rabbits
Blade-Master-and-Lunatic-Psyker-elsword-37010058-120-99.jpg

"Great.... I think his insanity is getting to him..."

"Probably.... Cause I don't see any cat that he could be chasing..."

"Should we follow him, Lady Beatrice...?"

"You...can smell it...?" Jayden questioned while finally looking at Jade...and taking a double check on those around him. Suddenly Norman realized none of this was normal...

heavyrainnormanjayden.jpg

"Suddenly I feel like i'm in some fucked up dream.." Jayden muttered to himself and watched as Esper ran into the main hotel building. Taking off his glove he stood up from his crouching position and looked back at the group.

"Er... You seem to have better senses than me... So can you tell where the smell leads...?" Jayden asked Jade hoping to snap her out of this whole thing with her and cats... Though he couldn't really comment... Since now looking at her he can see some some features akin to dogs like the ears and tail...

@Gummi Bunnies @Neko_Green

Jade Harley - Garden - Jayden
Jade looked up her tail wagging, "Yah I can sniff stuff," she gave a big whiff into her nose. She wondered where it could lead she picked up the scent. "I think I got the sent," Jade said starting to follow the scent.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

tumblr_inline_mv9bru9YOC1rfjfkn.png

"If you want to go after him... go ahead. I'm not sure if you'll... get anything of interest out of him. He does seem to have a couple of screws loose..."

That was all Beatrice had to say about the two of them going after Esper. She just didn't really know what was up in that time traveler's mind.

Meanwhile, Jade and Jayden would find their way towards one of the hotel rooms near the top floors of the building. That hotel room in question happened to be locked, and that the person who owned that room had just walked past them, just happening to leave the room by the time they got to this particular floor.

@Crimson Spartan @Neko_Green
Wandering

Skipping and twirling through the vast and many halls of the hotel, a girl could be seen. But more than that, this girl sported short, pink hair, seeming rather aloof and ditsy as she bounced about boisterously. "Oh, come on, Hiyorinnnn~" the figure called in a rather sing-songy voice, words accentuated by a twirl and a giggle and a gesture for her company to move along before she herself continued.

tumblr_n6hyymQWeY1tvpqr7o1_400.gif

"Going to see Addy-chan, eyah~ Shizu-kun and Toboe-chan, too, eyah~!" Well, at least her singing wasn't painful sounding. That would really blow. In any case, the girl trailing behind her seemed significantly less enthusiastic and much more awkward about the whole thing.

What is this place, anyways?

As they moved, the second female looked around, increasingly unsure what to make of this new place, though naturally in awe of it all. Even if she wasn't entirely sure where she was or just how Kofuku had gotten them there, she had to admit, this place was impressive. Not to mention it had an incredible connection, which she could use to watch the wonderful Tono! Of course, when it came down to it, that wasn't really what her mind was wandering about. And even if it were, the daydreams and thoughts were cut short by something rather shocking. A magnificent chandelier, suddenly flickering and beginning to crash... right where Hiyori stood. Immediately, the girl freaked out and narrowly leapt out of the way, realizing it probably wasn't safe to stay in her friend's wake. So naturally, she scrambled to her feet and took off after the pinkette.

llVh4it2HkC2Z1zTD2TlInvCK4_HuyEXDEPz5o1hONSaBOHyIthbZHCPluTZzjnZVTPU7Tbp=s630-fcrop64=1,04ff0472fafffaea

"W-wait! Don't leave me behindddd!"
Wandering through the hotel lobby and the main floor of the building for the kitty, Esper couldn't help but notice a familiar face of a familiar friend.

tumblr_o8dl8gtFfU1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Kofuku? My my, it's been quite the time~"

Esper casually walked over to the pinkette, though giving a curious glance over at the other girl that was present.

tumblr_o9bb52xBUo1v3qowuo5_100.png

"And who is this? Another friend of yours? If so, a friend of yours is a wonderful friend of mine!"

@Hospes

C7ARGwx.jpg

Riding atop one of her wondrous dragons, the very wild, reckless Zinnia came crashing through the nexus portal of the Multiverse Hotel. She hadn't exactly come to this location of her own will, but had stumbled across it like many others before her. She leaped from the back of her dragon with her little companion, Aster the whismur, in her arms and flipped once in the air before landing skillfully on her feet.

"Return!" she cried to Salamance, absorbing her beast into its pokéball before glancing around at her new surroundings. "Huh, Salamance must've taken a wrong turn. This definitely does not look like the same place we were a minute ago, right Aster?"

"Murr," Aster replied with a nod, anxiously shaking in Zinnia's arms as she gazed into the strange hotel.

Zinnia hummed thoughtfully to herself before glancing back over her shoulder at the portal they had entered through. "It looks like that's our way back out, but I don't want to leave just yet. I'm curious to explore this place! Let's go have some fun, Aster!" she said, winking at Aster before she walked forward. Unlike Zinnia, Aster didn't look so eager to stay at this place.

"Aww, whats'a matter, Aster girl? There's nothing here you should be afraid of—"

Zinnia cut herself off when the sight of something caught the attention of her red eyes. She gasped at first, but then narrowed her eyes in a deep anger. "You."

JWBnBpP.png

It was none other than Deoxys, the meteorite whom had nearly destroyed her world. She couldn't help but be angry after seeing it! Marching up to Deoxys, she called out to it. "What are you doing here?! I thought you were vanquished!" she hissed, angrily reaching to clench a pokéball at her belt. I guess if you're still here, I'll be the one to stop you this time. Gladly.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster @pub
Millia's smirk broke slightly, a simple

"keh"

escaping her lips as the strange creature openly told her that he detected her trap, immediately pulling the stray hair back into her do, it was pretty pointless not that it new. The girl sighed in relief and giggled to herself softly as the creature quickly shot down her tactics verbally, but she's not really one to be subdued or angered by verbal abuse.

Sighing, her eyes drooped as she put her hand on her hip and stuck out a knee in a very sassy fashion.

"Well, aren't you the charmer?"

Millia's left eye started twitching whilst her grin started to become a little more agitated than moments before, she heard...Something in the back of her head. Like, audible, but it was coming from inside her. She knew these weren't her thoughts, or her subconscious. Having it only started happening when she met 'Deoxys', she started getting suspicious of him. But then she thought Oh, well it could just be the hotel... Reading my thoughts... I suppose they want to keep their visitors safe.

Millia grunted it off as she lowered her hand from her hip before grasping at her head, starting to sweat. It would appear she was a lot less over it than she thought she was. She then audibly laughed as Deoxys started walking towards them. The woman then put out her other hand

"I don't mean to be rude, but... Are you reading my mind right now? Mr... D-D-Deoxys, was it?"

Millia then had a more carefree grin on her face to show she wasn't meaning any harm in asking. She knew Deoxys probably didn't care at all for her mannerisms and quirks and that he probably only saw her as a 'human', but she wouldn't let something like this thing stop her from being as fabulous as she could.

@Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Deoxys idly gazed down at the hand extended towards it, staring at it with its expressionless eyes for a moment before looking back up at Millia. Shaking hands is a social formality coined by humans that Deoxys has yet to understand. It is opening yourself to potential predation by letting another organism have a grapple on your very own gripping appendage, which could lead to the human skull being applied to the human knee or some other lethal method of quick termination.

Plus, it spreads germs and harmful contagion. As a literal walking virus, Deoxys would know something about that...then again, the only social formality Deoxys truly understands is hugging, which is arguably even more filthy...but, strangely enjoyable.

"I am. Each and every piece of information and data currently being passed, stored, created, and processed by your neurons is being read. Thoughts, memories, emotions, so on and so forth."

"I have come to understand that this is an 'invasion of privacy' by human social standards, by openly interpreting the contents of the human brain without permission."

"And I do not care."

If one aspect can be understood about Deoxys, is that it certainly has no idea what a 'secret' is. Or, well, it most likely does, and does not care about them.

Of course, speaking of its psychic capabilities, it was quick to detect the mental signature of another Pokemon entering its sphere of awareness. Multiple signatures, actually, some of them being contained in a smaller compartment...a small compartment that Deoxys, as a Pokemon, is all too familiar with.

The alien audibly sighed and slowly turned, its features morphing and shifting like a fluid material as they became somewhat sharper and more...deadly, perhaps. The blunt endings on its tentacles sharpened to become biological spears, and its previously general alien frame would lightly bulk up and become somewhat more intimidating. To Zinnia, this would be known as the Attack Forme.

39ce81288e3bb4e5e66cac4506ab9c23.png

"I am here for my own reasons."

"Though, if you were pursuing me, you've brought yourself in an unfortunate situation. The flawed mentality of a Trainer, typical and to be expected from a human who pursues such a....lifestyle..."

The aliens voice shifted from a generally emotionless and cold tone to one filled with venom and hatred. It glared at Zinnia, eyeing the bright pokeballs on her belt and the Whimsur standing near her.

Such a weak, almost disgusting specimen. That is typical of most Pokemon species that evolved on that planet. Inherently flawed, all doomed to remain in an inferior state until they die, or reach a state in which they may evolve into a superior form. For Deoxys, there is no 'evolution' in the way that Trainers see it-- Deoxys was already fully evolved from moment it was born, and for that it has achieved genetic superiority over the Pokemon of the earth.

c3d6722c0363ff3a90edffdc82bf6b25.png

"I would recommend you stop, before you attempt an action that you will fail in."

"Like an insane person."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @pub

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Deoxys idly gazed down at the hand extended towards it, staring at it with its expressionless eyes for a moment before looking back up at Millia. Shaking hands is a social formality coined by humans that Deoxys has yet to understand. It is opening yourself to potential predation by letting another organism have a grapple on your very own gripping appendage, which could lead to the human skull being applied to the human knee or some other lethal method of quick termination.

Plus, it spreads germs and harmful contagion. As a literal walking virus, Deoxys would know something about that...then again, the only social formality Deoxys truly understands is hugging, which is arguably even more filthy...but, strangely enjoyable.

"I am. Each and every piece of information and data currently being passed, stored, created, and processed by your neurons is being read. Thoughts, memories, emotions, so on and so forth."

"I have come to understand that this is an 'invasion of privacy' by human social standards, by openly interpreting the contents of the human brain without permission."

"And I do not care."

If one aspect can be understood about Deoxys, is that it certainly has no idea what a 'secret' is. Or, well, it most likely does, and does not care about them.

Of course, speaking of its psychic capabilities, it was quick to detect the mental signature of another Pokemon entering its sphere of awareness. Multiple signatures, actually, some of them being contained in a smaller compartment...a small compartment that Deoxys, as a Pokemon, is all too familiar with.

The alien audibly sighed and slowly turned, its features morphing and shifting like a fluid material as they became somewhat sharper and more...deadly, perhaps. The blunt endings on its tentacles sharpened to become biological spears, and its previously general alien frame would lightly bulk up and become somewhat more intimidating. To Zinnia, this would be known as the Attack Forme.

39ce81288e3bb4e5e66cac4506ab9c23.png

"I am here for my own reasons."

"Though, if you were pursuing me, you've brought yourself in an unfortunate situation. The flawed mentality of a Trainer, typical and to be expected from a human who pursues such a....lifestyle..."

The aliens voice shifted from a generally emotionless and cold tone to one filled with venom and hatred. It glared at Zinnia, eyeing the bright pokeballs on her belt and the Whimsur standing near her.

Such a weak, almost disgusting specimen. That is typical of most Pokemon species that evolved on that planet. Inherently flawed, all doomed to remain in an inferior state until they die, or reach a state in which they may evolve into a superior form. For Deoxys, there is no 'evolution' in the way that Trainers see it-- Deoxys was already fully evolved from moment it was born, and for that it has achieved genetic superiority over the Pokemon of the earth.

c3d6722c0363ff3a90edffdc82bf6b25.png

"I would recommend you stop, before you attempt an action that you will fail in."

"Like an insane person."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @pub

Millia got a lot more concerned with this thing reading her mind as it said that. She had a lot of dark thoughts, having been an assassin and all, but at this point it probably already knew that, and came to not care that much. Wait, so if it's reading my mind right now... Millia thought to herself, clenching her fists and lowering both her hands D-Does it think I'm going to attack? I-It doesn't feel like it's going to attack, but-

The girl put an arm on the back of her head to confirm to Deoxys verbally that she wouldn't attack, this was a scary situation for her to be in with her past life, she had a lot of secrets to hide and a lot that would hurt her reputation if anybody heard them. Of course, she didn't think at the time that Deoxys wouldn't gain anything out of spouting these secrets, she still wanted the voices at the back of her head to stop. LIke, now.

Millia then heard another voice on the opposite side of the room on the other side of Deoxys, Deoxys quickly shooting another condescending jab at whoever was in earshot. Getting tired of Deoxys reading her mind and random creatures and people showing up, she threw up her arms and looked elsewhere in the room, yelling, still with her usual ladylike tone

"DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.