• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

85dedeae6870bcf491a905ab6558902d.jpg

Hiei didn't seem particularly impressed or even intimidated by Elesis's reaction to him calling her out. Was this the being he had sought out? Just a slow and lumbering brute? Pointing his sword in the Crimson Avenger's direction, Hiei spat out petulantly.

"If this is all the thought you're capable of then I'll have to kill you now. To make up for the time you've already wasted."

He supposed it had been somewhat foolish of him to expect any different. But where he had expected a woman with some kind of righteous vendetta against demonkind, he had instead found not a woman but a monster. One that wielded a blade that absolutely dwarfed his. But as Hiei had shown time and time again, size didn't matter when it came to him. Seemingly vanishing before Elesis's eyes, she would have been able to catch glimpses of Hiei moving from side to side as he held his blade out to the side to prep for a strike.

He hadn't been up to anything of note before hearing of Elesis and the trail of death she left in her wake. But he hated having his time wasted. So this would be the chance for Elesis to prove to him that she was indeed worthy of her title or if she was simply a brute who got on by murdering weakling demons.

4y1BbkD.jpg

"Hya!" Hiei shouted as he reappeared in front of Elesis as he swung the sword with the intent to slice Elesis across the stomach. That were of course provided she didn't do anything to block his attack. But whatever result came didn't matter to Hiei. If she took the attack then it simply proved that she'd been a waste of Hiei's time and hadn't been worth his full effort. If she blocked the attack? Then perhaps he'd finally have a decent fight on his hands.

@Gummi Bunnies
hqdefault.jpg

Elesis didn't seem surprised by the sudden advance that Hiei was making, but she was interested to see a foe that fast against her. However, she didn't try move her blade to block his incoming blow, and looked like she would accept this attack head-on. Even with that, Hiei's blade would never reach to cut through her, because it was blocked by what appeared to be solidified blood... the same blood that was coming out of her self-inflicted wound on her leg.

"Blood..."

Still using the bleeding wound she had on herself, Elesis sighed as she had this blood turn into multiple blades that surrounded her... blood-infused blades... It seemed like she didn't have to do much when this had appeared around her, like another force was driving the events in this one battle.

@Chewy Rabbits

*****​
"Where is sh-..."

"..."

"Oh Goddammit...."

tdX2kzwv1NmeaaAdv3qoeixo7ESFqWeqZMo23_KROZGT72aYAh-100Z0HaIEkzcsPx4r3g=w143-h207-p-no

Apparently Raven and Psyker Add knew what was going on...

"So that idiot's a pedophile now...?"

"More like a necrophiliac.. Give me a moment.."

"What are you...? C-can you get her back...?" Battler would ask Raven seeming both pissed and concerned...

Raven didn't answer but simply stabbed his sword into the ground and raised his human hand up. He was attempting to drag out Maria's body out of the clutches of Esper with his magical power.
tumblr_o9z5y5oGfe1v3qowuo8_100.png

"H-Hey! What's with this, Raven?"

Esper is confused. Also no sign of Maria's body was to be seen.

@Crimson Spartan

hqdefault.jpg

Elesis didn't seem surprised by the sudden advance that Hiei was making, but she was interested to see a foe that fast against her. However, she didn't try move her blade to block his incoming blow, and looked like she would accept this attack head-on. Even with that, Hiei's blade would never reach to cut through her, because it was blocked by what appeared to be solidified blood... the same blood that was coming out of her self-inflicted wound on her leg.

"Blood..."

Still using the bleeding wound she had on herself, Elesis sighed as she had this blood turn into multiple blades that surrounded her... blood-infused blades... It seemed like she didn't have to do much when this had appeared around her, like another force was driving the events in this one battle.

@Chewy Rabbits
kurama00.jpg

'This other energy... Close to Hiei's... Something isn't right about it... Hiei I hope you know what you're doing...' Kurama thought to himself as he was now sprinting towards the fight between Hiei and Elesis....

@Chewy Rabbits (and Juju)

tumblr_o9z5y5oGfe1v3qowuo8_100.png

"H-Hey! What's with this, Raven?"

Esper is confused. Also no sign of Maria's body was to be seen.

@Crimson Spartan
"Funny how this works.... I go to pull back the body of a dead girl for her grieving relative and instead I get you, Esper.... Would you care explaining why that is...?" Raven spoke up using what he does know about his magical power to try and hold Esper in place. He wasn't hurting Esper but just simply didn't want the time traveller to escape..

"Kek... And make it quick before I beat it out of ya..." Psyker spoke up while cracking his knuckles.

"...I'm guessing this is the guy you two think took Maria's body....?"Battler question while seeming to stare at Esper with an intense stare...

@Gummi Bunnies

"Funny how this works.... I go to pull back the body of a dead girl for her grieving relative and instead I get you, Esper.... Would you care explaining why that is...?" Raven spoke up using what he does know about his magical power to try and hold Esper in place. He wasn't hurting Esper but just simply didn't want the time traveller to escape..

"Kek... And make it quick before I beat it out of ya..." Psyker spoke up while cracking his knuckles.

"...I'm guessing this is the guy you two think took Maria's body....?"Battler question while seeming to stare at Esper with an intense stare...

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o10_100.png

"H-Hold on... I don't even know what you're talking about..."

Esper wasn't sure what else to say, appearing he was genuinely confused with these claims.

@Crimson Spartan

Jade Harley - Nexus Room - No One
Jade made her way out of the made her way into the center of the Nexus Room. It was huge and bit overwhelming, as to think she previously Jade had never known of this places existence even with her powers of space. She felt weaker here too, this wasn't her space. It was exciting, but worrying.

She undid her long hood revealing her short white haired dog ears. She gave them a scratch her with lime painted fingernails. "Oh boy! This is so exciting!" she exclaimed clapping her hands. Jade looked around seeing so many people, she wondered who they all here. Jade was more shocked when she realized that she recognized some of them from shows and stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceQueen
tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o10_100.png

"H-Hold on... I don't even know what you're talking about..."

Esper wasn't sure what else to say, appearing he was genuinely confused with these claims.

@Crimson Spartan
"Very convinceing... But you have no way to prove you had nothing to do with it...."

"We can't really prove he had anything to do it..."

"He's an evil bastard that's what..."

"Still it doesn't help that we didn't see him do it..."

"I think I can help out...."

A voice arose as someone had walked up...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

"..Who are you...?"

"Norman Jayden... FBI... While a missing body case isn't what i came here for I can help..."

"Er.... O-...kay then....."

mqdefault.jpg

Jayden slowly put on a pair of sunglasses along with a glove shortly afterwards... " With the ARI... I should be able to detect clues easier..." Jayden spoke using his ARI to try and seach for clues regarding Maria's disappearance....

@Gummi Bunnies

"Very convinceing... But you have no way to prove you had nothing to do with it...."

"We can't really prove he had anything to do it..."

"He's an evil bastard that's what..."

"Still it doesn't help that we didn't see him do it..."

"I think I can help out...."

A voice arose as someone had walked up...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

"..Who are you...?"

"Norman Jayden... FBI... While a missing body case isn't what i came here for I can help..."

"Er.... O-...kay then....."

mqdefault.jpg

Jayden slowly put on a pair of sunglasses along with a glove shortly afterwards... " With the ARI... I should be able to detect clues easier..." Jayden spoke using his ARI to try and seach for clues regarding Maria's disappearance....

@Gummi Bunnies
For a moment with the ARI, there wasn't anything much of significance to find, as if this was truly a "perfect" disappearance of a corpse. However, there was one little detail left in the spot where Maria's body was seen last...

There was a smeared drop of an unknown green substance on the ground, almost dried at this moment in time.

tumblr_o9z5y5oGfe1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... so... er, what did you find?"

Strange that Esper was asking this out of all things to say, straight-up ignoring the words that was said by the Blademaster and the Psyker.

@Crimson Spartan

For a moment with the ARI, there wasn't anything much of significance to find, as if this was truly a "perfect" disappearance of a corpse. However, there was one little detail left in the spot where Maria's body was seen last...

There was a smeared drop of an unknown green substance on the ground, almost dried at this moment in time.

tumblr_o9z5y5oGfe1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... so... er, what did you find?"

Strange that Esper was asking this out of all things to say, straight-up ignoring the words that was said by the Blademaster and the Psyker.

@Crimson Spartan
7279222be723474257fe48d60cf47437.jpg

Norman seemed in ignore Esper as he crouched down to investigate the green substance...

"ARI comment: Unknown green substance where victim's body supposedly was... Almost dried suggesting it's been here for some time... Running through ARI's database to figure out what the substance is comprised of...." ayden commented seeming like a robot as he tried to figure out what the substance was or at least what it was comprised of....

@Gummi Bunnies

Jade Harley - Garden - Everyone in Murder Scene in Garden
Jade managed to find her way to the garden. It looked so amazing and alien. As she walked through the walkways she sniffed her nose letting the sweet scent enter her nostrils and wagged her tail is the smell of the place. She came upon a group of people most seeming serious. Her canine sense picked scent of a pile of green stuff that was on the floor. A man was over it looking at it.

Jade was now concerned did something happen. She was curious to ask. "Is everything ok? What this green stuff?" she asked looking down at the green stuff then at the group.
@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
7279222be723474257fe48d60cf47437.jpg

Norman seemed in ignore Esper as he crouched down to investigate the green substance...

"ARI comment: Unknown green substance where victim's body supposedly was... Almost dried suggesting it's been here for some time... Running through ARI's database to figure out what the substance is comprised of...." ayden commented seeming like a robot as he tried to figure out what the substance was or at least what it was comprised of....

@Gummi Bunnies
Jade managed to find her way to the garden. It looked so amazing and alien. As she walked through the walkways she sniffed her nose letting the sweet scent enter her nostrils and wagged her tail is the smell of the place. She came upon a group of people most seeming serious. Her canine sense picked scent of a pile of green slime that was on the floor. A man was over it looking at it.

Jade was now concerned did something happen. She was curious to ask. "Is everything ok? What this green stuff?" she asked looking down at the green stuff then at the group.
The green substance that Jade got a scent on... it smelled like something terribly rotten, and that rotten smell seemed to trail to where the hotel rooms were in the main building.

tumblr_inline_n0oub5LemA1rfjfkn.png

"Well... not exactly. We're not sure on how this happened, but the corpse of Maria Ushiromiya, a young girl, had somehow disappeared right under our noses, and to some present here, some pressing suspicion is placed onto this strange-eyed one."

tumblr_o8dl8gtFfU1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Seriously, I don't have any clue on how this dead girl disappeared. It's like something in the past is making you guys look at me weird or like a bad person... which I am not!"

As Beatrice made this passing comment to Jade, Esper happened to respond back to the Endless Witch, somewhat saying some stuff that was quite ironic considering the stuff he's done in the past.

@Crimson Spartan @Neko_Green

Jade managed to find her way to the garden. It looked so amazing and alien. As she walked through the walkways she sniffed her nose letting the sweet scent enter her nostrils and wagged her tail is the smell of the place. She came upon a group of people most seeming serious. Her canine sense picked scent of a pile of green stuff that was on the floor. A man was over it looking at it.

The green substance that Jade got a scent on... it smelled like something terribly rotten, and that rotten smell seemed to trail to where the hotel rooms were in the main building.

tumblr_inline_n0oub5LemA1rfjfkn.png

"Well... not exactly. We're not sure on how this happened, but the corpse of Maria Ushiromiya, a young girl, had somehow disappeared right under our noses, and to some present here, some pressing suspicion is placed onto this strange-eyed one."

tumblr_o8dl8gtFfU1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Seriously, I don't have any clue on how this dead girl disappeared. It's like something in the past is making you guys look at me weird or like a bad person... which I am not!"

As Beatrice made this passing comment to Jade, Esper happened to respond back to the Endless Witch, somewhat saying some stuff that was quite ironic considering the stuff he's done in the past.

"..."

"All right..."

9d71877d9dab1c1c718f8edcadf4160f.jpg

"Now.. get out of here before I change my mind..." Raven responded as he let Esper out of his magic...

"ARI can't seem to identify...." Jayden spoke before Jade speaking seemed to get his attention as he took off his ARI sunglasses...

mig

"That's just it... I can't seem to figure out what it is...." Jayden commented towards Jade as he seemed to acknowledge her being there now...

"Oh and Beatrice... Don't listen to that idiots claims of not being a bad person... After all he wants to forcibly take my nasod arm and experiment on Eve...." Raven is already done with your shit, Esper.

@Gummi Bunnies @Neko_Green

"..."

"All right..."

9d71877d9dab1c1c718f8edcadf4160f.jpg

"Now.. get out of here before I change my mind..." Raven responded as he let Esper out of his magic...

"ARI can't seem to identify...." Jayden spoke before Jade speaking seemed to get his attention as he took off his ARI sunglasses...

mig

"That's just it... I can't seem to figure out what it is...." Jayden commented towards Jade as he seemed to acknowledge her being there now...

"Oh and Beatrice... Don't listen to that idiots claims of not being a bad person... After all he wants to forcibly take my nasod arm and experiment on Eve...." Raven is already done with your shit, Esper.

tumblr_inline_mv921ikoKg1rfjfkn.png

"Oh... is that the true case of this time traveler?"

Beatrice mumbled as she looked over at Esper, who was freed from Raven's restricting magic. While it seemed like he didn't have much to do from here, a small meow from behind a rose bush happened to catch his attention.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo7_100.png

"KITTY~!"

Esper yelled out like an excited child, running after this cat. While some might not even see a cat, Esper appeared to chase after it into the main hotel building.

tumblr_inline_mv99rooIr31rfjfkn.png

"Uh... huh... sounds like he may get along with another Witch that I know..."

That was all that Beato had to say in response.

Jade jumped back plugging her nose. "God that smells terrible like something rotting, oh god," let out her tail not wagging, her deminer becoming more serious. She heard the esper kid chase after a cat, she jumped back again shocked. "Wheres the cat, Bark," Jade barked out alarmingly as she hated cats. She started to realizing that that scents led somewhere.

Reactions: Atomyk

"Blood..."

"Hm..?"

Hiei had to admit that he was indeed taken aback as his sword was blocked. Sparks flew as his katana clashed against the blood sword. Breaking it off before either blade shattered, Hiei jumped back and calmly leaned against a wall with a bored expression on his face.

bcc2f86e255eb5090f23ded2d35c5321.jpg

"Here I was hoping that with the showing off this new technique, you'd show some creativity in your mindset. But you're still just as dull as your swords."

Hiei sheathed his sword and began to unwrap the bandages around his left arm, seemingly uncaring of the blades positioned at him. He had come here expecting a warrior of an equal caliber to him. Though he of course doubted that she'd be greater than him. The day had still yet to come where he'd found someone superior to him in every respect. But instead he had found a brute who's intellect simply seemed to respond to the most rudimentary of attacks. Once the last bandages had dropped to the ground, he spread his feet apart and narrowed his eyes at Elesis.

"Now, prepare yourself..."

f55e7e3c37719ee8cbd281243d8e0eb7.jpg

"FOR THE FIST OF THE MORTAL FLAME!"

As fire engulfed Hiei's hands, he sprinted forward as he threw a flurry of blows at the swords. Seeking to shatter them into pieces and smashing Elesis right in the face. If she wished to waste his time? Then he'd end this right now!

@Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Pretty lady? ...Was this child speaking to her, or was there someone else of that title nearby? A brief glance around confirmed that it was just them, leaving Setsuna to assume it was some sort of nickname. It didn't really matter, though, considering the girl's plea for saving. Immediately, the Absolute Angel's defenses went up, though she wasn't exactly what she was supposed to be saving the girl from in the first place. Soon enough, the question of 'what' was answered, a new one posed that... She couldn't quite answer. "A... Pedo?" she repeated in her typical soft and gentle monotone.

"..."

what the fuck kyoshiro never mentioned that is it some sort of poisonous food

@Ringmaster
Cinder smiled viciously... One of her eyes lighting up; as if she were preparing to unleash hell upon her former minion, a little present from below as one would say... But instead, the flame... Dissipated? Well, perhaps she was still a little buzzed from a time before, or maybe she was simply not in the mood to burn the place down, but regardless, that vicous smile seemed to turn into a more... Condescending one, before she suddenly burst out laughing... Though the laughter was unlike anyone one would expect to come from her; you'd almost think she was doing her best "laughing Batman" impression on the spot, had it not been obvious that well, she didn't know the show at all, but sooner or later, the laughter petered out and she simply shook her head.

"No. No we wouldn't." She said, shrugging a little.

Well, to be honest with herself, she wasn't sure what exactly had come over her, maybe it was just the whole absurdity of the situation... Roman spilled out on the floor thanks to a girl's telekinetic mischief, and the fact that she was even getting mad at such petty matters... Oh boy, she really must have drunk a LOT to act this way, even when hung over.

Well, Roman was no saint that was for sure. But there was enough pity in him to feel some measure of sympathy for his one-time boss. He did not envy the hangover she would have. That and from her current state of mind and number of drinks, she had...Quite a problem. Maybe it was time to stop playing around and ask, and as the good diplomat knew? The best way to extend bygones was with an olive branch.

....If his psychotic girlfriend didn't kill her first.

"Alright, fun and games aside you look in bad, if voluptuous shape."

tumblr_o4gifzgUQc1ub6of6o5_250.gif

He stood over her for a bit before reaching a hand down to help her up.

"So what say we head to the bar, I fix up a hangover cure and we catch up? For old times sake?"

What had happened to you Cinder?

Since when did the Witch fall from grace?

----------------

Gremlin D.va trembled and slowly, subsided as she took in the maid outfit, eyes shining bright.

".....Pretty."

Like a Shoujou figure from a con!

Her eyes blinked slowly.

......She must have this power for herself!

@york @Hospes

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Her ears were ringing. The only thing she could see was a bright light in the distance surrounded by a dark void. Reaching her arm out, she saw that her entire body was stripped of clothing, and her body started gravitating towards the light. Her whole body was numb, she couldn't see, or feel anything. She didn't even know how she got in this empty void. But something inside her told her to go to the light. As she approached the light, the girl started to get a heavy feeling of dread. Her body tensed, her eyes narrowed and her arms started shaking. The high pitched ringing in her eyes turned to a loud, low-pitched hum. A sound came from the light, she couldn't move her arm as her hand started to get consumed by it. There were screams.

The poor girl didn't know what was going on, she could only scream as her arm and her whole body proceeded to be consumed by the light, leading her to a portal..Type...Thing. There were light blue walls around her after she was completely consumed, the loud hums and screams were gone, she looked at her hand. She was in her usual yellow garment as she fell. "Millia..." She muttered to herself, grasping her fist. "I'm... Millia...." It seemed that dark void temporarily made her forget who she was, it was a strange feeling. It quickly shot chills up Millia's spine as she remembered more and more about herself. As if for a few minutes, in that void, everything in her life, even herself, was just a blur.

"That couldn't have been... I couldn't be..." Millia, looking down, saw an end to her tunnel dimension. Screaming for impact, she flew through the portal...Into a hotel lobby? She flew across the room causing her body to slam into luggage opposite to the portal in the room. She got plenty of dirty looks, but she frankly didn't care. She had no idea what was going on, and frankly, was pretty angry in her confusion. What was happening? Why was it happening? Her yellow cap having flown off from impact, Millia used her hair to grab the cap and put it back on her head, getting up from the rubble and brushing off her shoulders before looking at the portal, then around the room.

Millia Rage - Nexus

@anybody

Wandering

Skipping and twirling through the vast and many halls of the hotel, a girl could be seen. But more than that, this girl sported short, pink hair, seeming rather aloof and ditsy as she bounced about boisterously. "Oh, come on, Hiyorinnnn~" the figure called in a rather sing-songy voice, words accentuated by a twirl and a giggle and a gesture for her company to move along before she herself continued.

tumblr_n6hyymQWeY1tvpqr7o1_400.gif

"Going to see Addy-chan, eyah~ Shizu-kun and Toboe-chan, too, eyah~!" Well, at least her singing wasn't painful sounding. That would really blow. In any case, the girl trailing behind her seemed significantly less enthusiastic and much more awkward about the whole thing.

What is this place, anyways?

As they moved, the second female looked around, increasingly unsure what to make of this new place, though naturally in awe of it all. Even if she wasn't entirely sure where she was or just how Kofuku had gotten them there, she had to admit, this place was impressive. Not to mention it had an incredible connection, which she could use to watch the wonderful Tono! Of course, when it came down to it, that wasn't really what her mind was wandering about. And even if it were, the daydreams and thoughts were cut short by something rather shocking. A magnificent chandelier, suddenly flickering and beginning to crash... right where Hiyori stood. Immediately, the girl freaked out and narrowly leapt out of the way, realizing it probably wasn't safe to stay in her friend's wake. So naturally, she scrambled to her feet and took off after the pinkette.

llVh4it2HkC2Z1zTD2TlInvCK4_HuyEXDEPz5o1hONSaBOHyIthbZHCPluTZzjnZVTPU7Tbp=s630-fcrop64=1,04ff0472fafffaea

"W-wait! Don't leave me behindddd!"

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"That couldn't have been... I couldn't be..." Millia, looking down, saw an end to her tunnel dimension. Screaming for impact, she flew through the portal...Into a hotel lobby? She flew across the room causing her body to slam into luggage opposite to the portal in the room. She got plenty of dirty looks, but she frankly didn't care. She had no idea what was going on, and frankly, was pretty angry in her confusion. What was happening? Why was it happening? Her yellow cap having flown off from impact, Millia used her hair to grab the cap and put it back on her head, getting up from the rubble and brushing off her shoulders before looking at the portal, then around the room.
"That was glorious charge! It was like watching Valkyrie take flight, though landing could use work."

The sound of a heavy footfall and the clink of machinery echoed in the lobby before a hand large then a frying pan extended to offer support if she wished it. If not, the hand withdrew back to its owners side. The man...Or machine, apparently unaffected. He was a behemoth of steel, forged from a time of war long since left behind. His armor while advanced, seemed like a patchwork job as well. Enough dents and dings remained, repaired out by whatever craftsman saw fit to let such a man walk around in such a warlike armor. The visor of the helm, stylized after that of a knight glowed bright yellow, but the laugh was very warm and his manner open as he stood before the other. Going to one knee, he spoke.

"You look puzzled. Did you come here by accident? It has happened, though not often I am told. Ah, but manners!"

He gasped aloud at his own faux-pass as he posed,

latest

"I am Reinhardt Wilhelm! Champion of Justice!"

He dropped the pose and cocked his head, face hidden but nevertheless giving off the impression he was beaming.

"Is pleasure to meet new people!"

@pub

"..."

annoyed_by_teh_zombish-da65drn.jpg

Hmph. That was enough of that. Quite frankly, Mabel was absolutely seething, and she'd already developed a rather good idea of just how badly she wanted to bang this other woman up before she ended her life. How horrible of hell she'd give before the kill. Until then, staying and watching the exchange was only stirring a beast composed of pure rage and fury inside of Mabel that should never be awoken.

Was this perhaps what most pathetic, imbecilic humans called 'jealousy'? It didn't matter what the feeling was. All that mattered was that Mabel absolutely fucking despised it with a passion. So she did what any normal, logical person who hated something would do when faced with it. She let her abilities have a little mind of their own, countless glasses and bottles smashing to the ground in her otherwise physically invisible anger as she 'calmly' turned to leave and promptly stormed off to find someone to have a little fun with.

Because fuck this noise of sitting around and letting someone have power over her. No, Mabel was the one in power, and she always would be.

So it was with her typical sashay that she headed toward the Flux. What better place for a girl to have a little fun and perhaps a drink, hm? Besides, surely there'd be men that were much more fun to be around, there. Or maybe someone she could use as a pin cushion until she felt better. Either worked.​

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster
"That was glorious charge! It was like watching Valkyrie take flight, though landing could use work."

The sound of a heavy footfall and the clink of machinery echoed in the lobby before a hand large then a frying pan extended to offer support if she wished it. If not, the hand withdrew back to its owners side. The man...Or machine, apparently unaffected. He was a behemoth of steel, forged from a time of war long since left behind. His armor while advanced, seemed like a patchwork job as well. Enough dents and dings remained, repaired out by whatever craftsman saw fit to let such a man walk around in such a warlike armor. The visor of the helm, stylized after that of a knight glowed bright yellow, but the laugh was very warm and his manner open as he stood before the other. Going to one knee, he spoke.

"You look puzzled. Did you come here by accident? It has happened, though not often I am told. Ah, but manners!"

He gasped aloud at his own faux-pass as he posed,

latest

"I am Reinhardt Wilhelm! Champion of Justice!"

He dropped the pose and cocked his head, face hidden but nevertheless giving off the impression he was beaming.

"Is pleasure to meet new people!"

@pub
Millia jumped a bit at the sudden loud cry of another, turning to face the direction the voice was coming from before seeing a massive hand offering her support. "WH-" she muttered as she fell over right on her bum, quickly using her hair to boost her back up on her feet. The hand then withdrew after Millia's surprised reaction to seeing it. "H-Hello-" She was cut off as she gasped as the full figure revealed itself. He was...HUGE! Not that this is the first giant Millia has faced before, but this knight was decorated in very advanced armor Millia has never seen before. Not on gear, nor on human. Is-Is this place even on Earth? She thought to herself. She sighed in relief as the figure properly introduced himself, relieved that he was friendly, putting a hand on her chest. "Oh my, thank you. I must admit it's so relieving to see a friendly face after what I just went thr-" She was cut off again by his sudden posing, getting a little nervous by his jumpy behavior.

While he was posing, Millia got a chance to take in how large and menacing this man really was. Scanning him up and down, her mind also started to wonder how his muscles would look should he take his armor off.... I mean, she was in an environment new to her that she had no hope of understanding without a guide, but the behemoth was....So strong looking. And Millia was the closest to a model in her coop usually. It was a nice change. Her shallow thoughts were quickly ended by Reinhardt's booming tone of introducing himself, Millia jumping a second time. He was loud. His armor was also...So bright. She had to squint to look at him when an armor plate was directly facing her because her bright yellow outfit made it hard to look at. Regardless, Millia kept her cool, extending a hand and closing her eyes to avoid the visor's intimidating gaze "Lovely to make your acquiantance, Reinhardt, was it? My name is Millia Rage, but you can call me Millia." Usually she should keep her cool without any sign of otherwise, but the back strands of her hair were twirling around anxiously in case Reinhardt were to attack. Just in case. She did just meet him.​

@Ringmaster

tumblr_inline_mv921ikoKg1rfjfkn.png

"Oh... is that the true case of this time traveler?"

Beatrice mumbled as she looked over at Esper, who was freed from Raven's restricting magic. While it seemed like he didn't have much to do from here, a small meow from behind a rose bush happened to catch his attention.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo7_100.png

"KITTY~!"

Esper yelled out like an excited child, running after this cat. While some might not even see a cat, Esper appeared to chase after it into the main hotel building.

tumblr_inline_mv99rooIr31rfjfkn.png

"Uh... huh... sounds like he may get along with another Witch that I know..."

That was all that Beato had to say in response.

Blade-Master-and-Lunatic-Psyker-elsword-37010058-120-99.jpg

"Great.... I think his insanity is getting to him..."

"Probably.... Cause I don't see any cat that he could be chasing..."

"Should we follow him, Lady Beatrice...?"
Jade jumped back plugging her nose. "God that smells terrible like something rotting, oh god," let out her tail not wagging, her deminer becoming more serious. She heard the esper kid chase after a cat, she jumped back again shocked. "Wheres the cat, Bark," Jade barked out alarmingly as she hated cats. She started to realizing that that scents led somewhere.
"You...can smell it...?" Jayden questioned while finally looking at Jade...and taking a double check on those around him. Suddenly Norman realized none of this was normal...

heavyrainnormanjayden.jpg

"Suddenly I feel like i'm in some fucked up dream.." Jayden muttered to himself and watched as Esper ran into the main hotel building. Taking off his glove he stood up from his crouching position and looked back at the group.

"Er... You seem to have better senses than me... So can you tell where the smell leads...?" Jayden asked Jade hoping to snap her out of this whole thing with her and cats... Though he couldn't really comment... Since now looking at her he can see some some features akin to dogs like the ears and tail...

Status
Not open for further replies.