Status
Not open for further replies.
His accent got more thick for a second. "Ach, now that's boring, innit? Surely they'll be alright."

@C.T.
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Kaykay

"They'll be fine, perhaps, but the room won't be."
"And fucking prison BDSM flashbacks. You know your bar nights aren't complete without that. Those were crazy times...playing the man's role. Those bitches couldn't ever go back to doing it sole ever again." She scowled, looking over. "Hey chain bitch, maybe if you let me down right fucking now, you won't have a bullet placed between your goddamn eyes."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman

alucard___new_version_by_tomycallejeros-d5f63ll.jpg

The shots tore into Alucard stumbling him back. As a puddle of blood poured out onto the floor, Alucard looked over the lenses of his glasses at Revy as she vaulted over the counter. "Is that all you've got?! Pathetic! Show me more!" Before he could return fire, he noticed that his guns were suddenly jammed. Looking over at the boy who claimed to have done it, Alucard stoically stared him down before pocketing his guns.

"I think you'd do well to stay out of a vampire's business, boy."

He'd say as a warning towards the red haired boy before he lunged for the counter to try and grab Revy by the neck and hurl her across the room. All the while looking a bit surprised as the chains restrained him. "I'll admit I've never been much into bondage. Though if you're so willing to hold me down, you'll have to smile a little bit more." He mocked as he didn't really seem to show much resistance against the chains although he was confident in his ability to escape from them if he really wanted to. But this was an interesting position.

Angel merely stared at the battle with a look of disiniterest as she continued sipping her milk. She had no real interest in trying to stop Alucard and Revy after one girl seemed to have it well in hand.

@Kaykay @C.T. @BarrenThin @Bar Crowd

Natsuki frowned. All this bondage talk. Well, it came with using chains as your weapons.

"That would be most unpleasant for me, little girl, but I don't recommend you try it."

"And you, vampire, might just need to get used to it."

She crossed her arms and raised her voice a little.

"Now, both of you, this is supposed to be a break for me, so if you don't mind taking this to the sparring room or somewhere, I'll unbind you. So do you want to listen, or go to prison?"

Robin took his maps off of the table. "Dammit. It soaked through!" He muttered. The Coke had gotten all over them, smudging the ink, and ruining the paper. He muttered under his breath, and wringed out the wet paper. He balled it up, and threw it away. He then made his way to the Gift Shop to see if he could find more paper and ink.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @anybody
While browsing for something of interest at the gift shop, Coral took notice of Robin coming in... Well, she hasn't talked to anybody yet... and she doesn't really have Callie or Marie around to talk to... She might as well.

"Uh... hey?" Coral waved over at Robin. Isn't this some new kind of awkward? She couldn't help but notice Shizuo doing whatever that was outside the gift shop. Judging from the fact that Inklings don't exactly get hurt like that, that was also new for Coral to see.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Shizuo was sitting down outside the shop on a bench, an open first aid kit next to him. With careful precision, he plucked the bloody splinters from his hand with only an occasional small since as an sign that he actually felt any pain. So focused on his task, Shizuo didn't even notice Robin approaching as he cleaned the wounds before wrapping them.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Robin looked at Shizuo. "Do you know where I can get some paper here? I need it to make maps, because my last ones were ruined." Robin clutched his Thoron Tome in his left hand, and his right was on his sword.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Fine by me. Release me and I'll go to town on this guy with just my fists. In the fucking sparring room."

The boy laughs and aims his own gun at the vampire
R8rGoB5y.jpg

"Go ahead, shoot me...see what happens, tough guy" he smirks slightly, he looks to the girk and laughs "Fiesty, isn't she?...I wonder if she can really go five rounds with this guy"

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Meanwhile, back in the Flux,

The argument between Leah and Yandere-chan had escalated. Yandere-chan drew a Katana. "Bitch! You only want Senpai for yourself! You're not trying to help me! You're trying to ruin me. I'm gonna kill you!"

Leah took a step back. "Calm down, ok? We don't want someone to see us." Her face changed, and Leah drew her own sword.

latest

"I've fought worse than you. I have fought Hellspawn itself. You do not frighten me." Leah was turning into Diablo...

Oh, boy.

@everyone in the Flux @anybody

"I'll take my own leave if you don't mind." Alucard said as he shifted into a flock of bats and the bats fluttered out of the chains. Colliding together to reform into Alucard, he nodded towards Natsuki. "If you wish I'll take my leave of this establishment. I've gotten my entertainment out of it. Since you still seem to wish to engage me girl, I'll be waiting for you in the arena." He'd say as he started towards the exit before pausing to acknowledge the boy's threat.

His guns were still jammed as far as he knew and yet this human still felt worthy enough to stare him down. Perhaps he was indeed skilled enough to be the human to take Alucard's life. Or he was an overzealous idiot. Somehow Alucard seemed pretty sure it was the latter.
hellsing_blue_ray_alucard_2_by_fvsj-d38y6ix.jpg

"You'd only be wasting your bullets and my time. Perhaps later I'll indulge your delusion. Until then ta-ta."

He'd say as he gave a lazy wave of his hand in the direction of the boy before continuing on. "Angel? Are you coming?"

Pausing in the sipping of her milk, Angel shook her head. "I'll get more milk and accompany you afterwards." With that settled Alucard nodded and moved on and upon arriving to the arena, he turned towards Revy. "So, no firearms? Well I think it'd only be appropriate that I fight you in a suitable form." He'd say as his form began to shift into a smaller one and one that appeared to be female. Speaking in a voice fitting of the form, Lady!Alucard smiled at Revy.

"Ready?"

images

@C.T. @Kaykay @DapperDogman

"Fine by me. Release me and I'll go to town on this guy with just my fists. In the fucking sparring room."

She released the chains, leaving Revy free. "As long as we're clear on that."
"I'll take my own leave if you don't mind." Alucard said as he shifted into a flock of bats and the bats fluttered out of the chains. Colliding together to reform into Alucard, he nodded towards Natsuki. "If you wish I'll take my leave of this establishment. I've gotten my entertainment out of it. Since you still seem to wish to engage me girl, I'll be waiting for you in the arena." He'd say as he started towards the exit before pausing to acknowledge the boy's threat.

His guns were still jammed as far as he knew and yet this human still felt worthy enough to stare him down. Perhaps he was indeed skilled enough to be the human to take Alucard's life. Or he was an overzealous idiot. Somehow Alucard seemed pretty sure it was the latter.

"You'd only be wasting your bullets and my time. Perhaps later I'll indulge your delusion. Until then ta-ta."

He'd say as he gave a lazy wave of his hand in the direction of the boy before continuing on. "Angel? Are you coming?"

Pausing in the sipping of her milk, Angel shook her head. "I'll get more milk and accompany you afterwards." With that settled Alucard nodded and moved on and upon arriving to the arena, he turned towards Revy. "So, no firearms? Well I think it'd only be appropriate that I fight you in a suitable form." He'd say as his form began to shift into a smaller one and one that appeared to be female. Speaking in a voice fitting of the form, Lady!Alucard smiled at Revy.

"Ready?"

images

She was a bit surprised. That wasn't a power vampires she knew had. But as long as he moved along she didn't care too much.

"Alright then."
The boy laughs and aims his own gun at the vampire
R8rGoB5y.jpg

"Go ahead, shoot me...see what happens, tough guy" he smirks slightly, he looks to the girk and laughs "Fiesty, isn't she?...I wonder if she can really go five rounds with this guy"

"I highly doubt it."
Meanwhile, back in the Flux,

The argument between Leah and Yandere-chan had escalated. Yandere-chan drew a Katana. "Bitch! You only want Senpai for yourself! You're not trying to help me! You're trying to ruin me. I'm gonna kill you!"

Leah took a step back. "Calm down, ok? We don't want someone to see us." Her face changed, and Leah drew her own sword.

latest

"I've fought worse than you. I have fought Hellspawn itself. You do not frighten me." Leah was turning into Diablo...

Oh, boy.

@everyone in the Flux @anybody

Oh not another fight.

Cue more chains.​

"Ready?"

images

"Oh. You went full on bitch for me to fight? That suits me, I ain't afraid to hit a girl. Whether it's shown directly or hidden away and lost inside your bitch ass. Doesn't make a goddamn difference to me at all. Just one thing."

0e519589-c344-4c39-8cad-f2fb32b0b9ae_zpsd9c31522.jpg

"I'm going to make you uglier, asshole. As much as I can with that fucked up face." And then she went for it. No holds barred as far as she was fucking concerned.

q2ctamtgs4hdzol6g.jpg

She released the chains, leaving Revy free. "As long as we're clear on that."

She was a bit surprised. That wasn't a power vampires she knew had. But as long as he moved along she didn't care too much.

"Alright then."

"I highly doubt it."

Oh not another fight.

Cue more chains.​

Leah dodged the Chains, and began going into another stage of her Diablo transformation. "This doesn't concern you!" Leah shouted, her voice sounding a bit more demonic than it was earlier.

Yandere-Chan, however, was not so lucky, and got caught in the chains. She began looking a bit...

Unstable.

"Ready?"

images

As Alucard turns away, a single plastic BB bounces off the back of his head "And he bought it...interesting..." he mutters to himself "Good thing you didn't shoot...Teach would have really done a number on you...he'd have run circles around you and plucked your eyebrows at the same time..." he laughs to himself and slips the gun away "You're lucky I'm more interested in the lady beating you than him..."

Leah dodged the Chains, and began going into another stage of her Diablo transformation. "This doesn't concern you!" Leah shouted, her voice sounding a bit more demonic than it was earlier.

Yandere-Chan, however, was not so lucky, and got caught in the chains. She began looking a bit...

Unstable.

Natsuki raised an eyebrow.

"You will undoubtedly be interrupting my drink by fighting here. Now move along to that arena room, if you please. Or I'll force you there."​

Status
Not open for further replies.