• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A rather bloodthirsty, dragon killing Chosen Undead put a few arrows in his eyes.

World-Eater, meet God-Killer.​

Alduin isn't killable so he more or less just spread his wings and enjoyed the massage.​

tumblr_static_alduin_gif.gif

Just to top the OP list, and probably never to be seen again, a certain world eater stopped in. His expression was more or less "bitch please".​
A bored embodiment of everything prevented either from ever existing, ever.

Now back to the normal people.

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon
9e55824970.jpg

Teresa had, more or less, appeared out of nowhere. The Reaper wasn't big on big gatherings.. But hey; she needed some time that she could get away from Shibuya. Being Joshua's right-hand-(wo)man was fun and all, but everyone needs a break sometimes.

And now, it was Teresa Agnes's turn.

The young woman tried to avoid the large amount of people lingering around, and hightailed it for the gardens instead.

@Gardens<3​
Teppu_v05_ch20_188_zps3108ff8e.jpg

A teenage girl was lost, trying to find the sparring room but somehow ending up in the garden.

"Guess I shoulda read that map be- oh hey, a person."

"The name's Coral," she worked up a cute grin. Woo! Maybe coming here alone wasn't such a bad thing. Managing to talk to one dude without chickening out, that's a plus for Coral.

"Sooooo... I was planning to head to the sparring arena, do some practice shots there..." Well, she was a good shot with guns. Splat shooters and chargers, to be specific.

@The Tactician
"Practice shots?" He tilted his head to the side once again, standing as he did to begin waling towards the arena, "So you have a gun or something? What's a kid like you doing with a gun?"​

The most powerful thing in the existence of the multiverse walked into the room, his expression smug. He was here to kill the power level discussions, the only being in the multiverse with the raw strength in his roundhouse kick to do so.

Men, gaze upon him and burst into glorious beards.

Women, look not at him lest you become pregnant.

ChuckNorrisWalkerTexasRanger.jpg

A teenage girl was lost, trying to find the sparring room but somehow ending up in the garden.

Given that the Chosen Undead was already here, and not brought in for power level, he reappeared at the bar, talking to himself.​

Reactions: Kaykay
"Practice shots?" He tilted his head to the side once again, standing as he did to begin waling towards the arena, "So you have a gun or something? What's a kid like you doing with a gun?"​
"Er... guessing that it's not common to see someone my age with one?" Coral was pretty confused once again. Well, she did get herself wrapped up in some war business a while back, but of course, top secret agent stuff yo.

@The Tactician

"Er... guessing that it's not common to see someone my age with one?" Coral was pretty confused once again. Well, she did get herself wrapped up in some war business a while back, but of course, top secret agent stuff yo.

@The Tactician
Shizuo nodded, "Usually, the only people with guns in my country are police, military, or criminals, and I hope you're none of those yet, Coral." The world is already weird enough without squid child soldiers running around.

IT%2527S%2BKANADE%2521%2B0w0.jpg

"Please do not shoot things at people. It's not a nice practice."

Angel said towards the red haired boy. She hadn't commented on Alucard and Revy's brief gunfight due to it being handled and thus nothing need to be said there at least. Still, from what she had seen of Alucard's fight with Kratos, a mere bb wouldn't do much more than annoy him which could lead to him possibly retaliating and that's not something Angel really wanted to intervene in if she could prevent it. But it seemed like that boy in particular wished to get himself deeper and deeper involved with the rowdy woman and Alucard. Well, Angel wasn't a babysitter. She merely wished to enjoy her time here and make sure others did as well which was why she helped stop the fight between Kratos and Alucard.

As Accelerator approached, Angel turned towards him. "If it will satisfy you, there's plenty of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages behind the counter. Along with milk if you're underage." She explained as she held Glass of Milk up.

Back with Girl!Alucard, she daintily skipped over to where Revy was laying and knelt down. "I hope that was a good enough demonstration of my power, human. Perhaps you'll learn to shut that mouth of yours unless you've the strength to back it up.^^" But then Girl!Alucard looked over her shoulder and frowned. Holding the BB out, she'd turn and flicked it towards Karma. The BB twirled through the air barely whizzing past Karma's cheek and implanting into the wall behind him. "Any particular reason you're insisting on following me, boy? I hope it's not because you still think you can challenge me." Girl!Alucard noted with a roll of the eyes.

Also, Girl!Alucard turned and ducked under the incoming blow, leaving her hat flying up in the air. Shooting a cute smile up at Aeric, she waved at him once more before forming into another horde of bats that reformed across the gym. "Taking a hit at a lady? How rude!"

@DapperDogman @C.T. @Verite @Kaykay

Karma laughs gently, unflinching at the projectile's return "I'm following you because I like violence...I kinda crave it, if I'm honest...and while I don't own a real gun, I'd have shot you all the same if I did...to be perfectly honest. You intrigued me. You and I are alike in a way, we both live for violence...though you're obviously more than human..." he gives a sigh "A shame. I was looking for a challenge, someone to actually make me work for a win...but a vampire is not going to last long before they get bored of me"

"The other guy to make me work is the same...too much, the advantage is unfair, mach 20, you know. Too much to keep up with..."

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:

Back with Girl!Alucard, she daintily skipped over to where Revy was laying and knelt down. "I hope that was a good enough demonstration of my power, human. Perhaps you'll learn to shut that mouth of yours unless you've the strength to back it up.^^"

"Sorry(not really) but I can't hear you over the sound of my own head ringing. That and if you're saying anything other than buying me a rum, I just plain don't give a flying fuck. Ugh." She gripped her head, trying to right herself up and stand. "Son of a...damn migraine. I need a drink."

Shizuo nodded, "Usually, the only people with guns in my country are police, military, or criminals, and I hope you're none of those yet, Coral." The world is already weird enough without squid child soldiers running around.
"Well... I'm also guessing that it isn't common to see guns that shoot out ink too. Besides, back home, there's always competitions that involve using those anyways," Coral assumed, since she had a feeling by how Shizuo talked about guns, that their concept of guns was completely different.

However... but the time they got to the sparring arena. The Inkling spotted one weapon that stole her attention right away. Sprinting over to check the specs of this weapon, it seemed like she was a fanatic for weapons... It didn't take long for her to latch on that ink tube on her back that came along with the weapon, which happened to be a Splatterscope.

"Hell yeah! I've been waiting to try this thing out for soooo long!"

@The Tactician

f2c4a263a9.jpg

Teresa nodded a greeting to the new arrival, tilting her head at her and crossing her arms. The Glader girl didn't look too talkative, but she wasn't the type to just shoo people that needed help away. "Ya lost, kid?" she asked nonchalantly, her radiant blue eyes watching the girl quietly. Wait, who was she to talk, anyways? She couldn't have been any older than nineteen...

@Kaykay @Garden folks<3​

tumblr_mvzc30Jrje1s5hqv2o1_500.gif

"Pretty much. There's no bartender anymore and everyone is just trying to mess the place up. The decision is up to you, I suppose, but I'd prefer you didn't start a fight."​
"Don't worry, I don't pick fights with other people. Other people pick fights with me. At least, that's how I see it," He grumbled, looking around for a water cooler or something of the sort, "Either way, if I end up destroying the place, it won't be my fault. Say, you wouldn't happen to have seen a little girl around, would you? Short, auburn hair, a little annoying, white lab coat?"
"Kekehehehe... I never knew I had lookalikes running around~"

Oh shit... who said that?

hqdefault.jpg

"Why hello there~"

The Diabolic Esper decided to drop into this timeline. Guess Add's a pleasant fellow...?

@Verite @Kaykay @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @bar peeps​

This guy looked a lot like him. And heck, it even felt like he had the same voice. Yet he seemed much more... off. And that was saying something, huh?

"... Yo," Accelerator simply nodded.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

f2c4a263a9.jpg

Teresa nodded a greeting to the new arrival, tilting her head at her and crossing her arms. The Glader girl didn't look too talkative, but she wasn't the type to just shoo people that needed help away. "Ya lost, kid?" she asked nonchalantly, her radiant blue eyes watching the girl quietly. Wait, who was she to talk, anyways? She couldn't have been any older than nineteen...

@Kaykay @Garden folks<3​
Frank had enough of this, sending some of his officers to simply repair the repairable damage, as he made his way to the Garden area. The scenery calmed him down, his glasses soon darkening to corrective sunglasses as he sat down at a bench, alone, and weary..

... Until he saw a familiar face. One he had known during a short battle. One which would end with her death. He stood up, a light chuckle coming out as he stood behind her, just over Teresa. "Teresa? Is that really you?" He asked curiously and with a large grin.

@Hospes

f2c4a263a9.jpg

@Kaykay @Garden folks<3​

Kid? That was new. Usually people didn't even believe she was still in high school. Well, whatever.

"Yeah, I guess. Meant to head to the sparring room, but I ended up here, somehow. What about you? Here on purpose?"

She didn't want to be the only one lost.​

"Don't worry, I don't pick fights with other people. Other people pick fights with me. At least, that's how I see it," He grumbled, looking around for a water cooler or something of the sort, "Either way, if I end up destroying the place, it won't be my fault. Say, you wouldn't happen to have seen a little girl around, would you? Short, auburn hair, a little annoying, white lab coat?"

This guy looked a lot like him. And heck, it even felt like he had the same voice. Yet he seemed much more... off. And that was saying something, huh?

"... Yo," Accelerator simply nodded.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

He looked like a troublemaker, somehow, but if he said so...

She sighed. "I'll keep that in mind. Just come to me if you have any problems, I'll take care of them. Without destroying the place. But to answer your query, no, I haven't seen anyone like that. Missing your child? You seem a bit young for that."

She took a sip from a drink she'd bought before all the mess. "If you're looking for a drink, barring robbery I doubt you'll find anything in here."​

Returning to his normal form, Alucard walked over to where his hat had fallen. Picking it up and slipping it on, he'd forcibly yank his jacket off Revy's downed form and slipped it back over his shoulders. "You provided me with some amusement so I figure the least I could do would be to buy you a mere drink." He'd say as he offered a hand to help Revy to her feet before Karma spoke up again.

ed280d9eca321d3c55ec91804f532635.jpeg

This was Alucard's non-impressed face.

"You proclaim you enjoy violence, that you crave it. But I doubt you understand the first thing about violence. You strike me as just one of those sado-masochistic humans who believe they know all about pain but really all they do is take it and get their jollies off. They don't know how to deliver it upon to others. I could enlighten you about how many meanings the word pain has and expand your horizons on it." Alucard said with a grin as he began to walk towards Karma only to stop before taking a strike.

"To do so on a human who poses little to no threat to me would be beneath me and I'm plenty of things but I do like fair fights from time to time. I've already proved my strength to that mouthy girl."

@C.T. @DapperDogman

"Do-ba-da-doo-ba-dee."

Behind the counter of the bar, serving nothing but Tequila shots would be the wascally road runner

Naw, only joking. Just an Izaya, humming as he cheerfully served all the strange people with the ease of a man who had done it all his life.

And in the process, using Shizu-chan's tab and pass to pay for all the drinks, hacked and done while the other was off elsewhere. What a generous gorilla!

Really, you couldn't ask for more in life then this.

"Well... I'm also guessing that it isn't common to see guns that shoot out ink too. Besides, back home, there's always competitions that involve using those anyways," Coral assumed, since she had a feeling by how Shizuo talked about guns, that their concept of guns was completely different.

However... but the time they got to the sparring arena. The Inkling spotted one weapon that stole her attention right away. Sprinting over to check the specs of this weapon, it seemed like she was a fanatic for weapons... It didn't take long for her to latch on that ink tube on her back that came along with the weapon, which happened to be a Splatterscope.

"Hell yeah! I've been waiting to try this thing out for soooo long!"

@The Tactician
"Wait, ink?" Realization suddenly dawned upon Shizuo and he couldn't hold back a chuckle, "Oh, I get it. It's more like paintball, just harmless fun!" It seemed the concept brought a smíle to his face. Either that or Coral's reaction to the gun did as he gave her a thumbs-up, "Glad you're happy with the selection, kid. Have fun fighting whoever is in there."​

Status
Not open for further replies.