Status
Not open for further replies.
A tentacle prods the male's shoulder gently "Why didn't you just use the door? Could it be you're not supposed to be here?" He asks with a small laugh, his usual, wide grin still spread across his face

He was fast, that much was clear, if anyone had any way if measuring his speed, he clocked in about mach 20

"Because I think the only people who use windows to get in are burglars and assassins...but surely a man dressed in a hood is a burglar...no assassin would wear such eye catching clothing...they'd be recognised easily...surely a killer would don the guise of a peasant and slip into the crowd, like a python in the grass, no?" The male's face suddenly gained green stripes, a sign he felt superior to the assassin before him

@Thuro Pendragon

Ezio was praying really hard this wasn't the start of a hentai.

tumblr_inline_n8fc5eIv9E1qjpbzk.gif

"They are my father's robes, and hold great value to me. A truly skilled Assassin doesn't need to hide in the shadows like a common thief. The Creed states that you must hide in plain sight. Perhaps a common thief should though."

"Although I do fancy myself something of a burglar. I stole more than a few women's le anima."

@DapperDogman

Ezio was praying really hard this wasn't the start of a hentai.

tumblr_inline_n8fc5eIv9E1qjpbzk.gif

"They are my father's robes, and hold great value to me. A truly skilled Assassin doesn't need to hide in the shadows like a common thief. The Creed states that you must hide in plain sight. Perhaps a common thief should though."

"Although I do fancy myself something of a burglar. I stole more than a few women's le anima."

@DapperDogman

"Times change" Koro sensei says with a soft laugh, wriggling his tendrils teasingly

tumblr_nhzkf2B0e11rpeqelo1_500.gif

"Ufufufufufu" he stops suddenly, as if in thought "I wonder if Nagisa could best you..."

He chose to ignore the male's foolish talk of stealing women's 'le anima' whatever that was, he was sure it wasn't something he needed to know

@Thuro Pendragon

"Times change" Koro sensei says with a soft laugh, wriggling his tendrils teasingly

tumblr_nhzkf2B0e11rpeqelo1_500.gif

"Ufufufufufu" he stops suddenly, as if in thought "I wonder if Nagisa could best you..."

He chose to ignore the male's foolish talk of stealing women's 'le anima' whatever that was, he was sure it wasn't something he needed to know

@Thuro Pendragon

tumblr_m6n4dlriv21qhatbno1_250.gif

Ezio kind of wanted to leave, but didn't want to be rude...

@DapperDogman

tumblr_m6n4dlriv21qhatbno1_250.gif

Ezio kind of wanted to leave, but didn't want to be rude...

@DapperDogman

"Do I smell miso soup?" The creature mutters as he sniffs for a moment, before flying off in a blur to find the source of the scent

Nagisa was sat at a table, eating some miso, soup quietly, trying to unwind in peace, as Koro sensei zips over and steals some

tumblr_mzzgudKWfX1sci896o1_400.gif

"Hey Koro sensei...How are you liking this place so far?" Nagisa asks, pouring more soup to eat, laughing at the teacher's dislike of hot food

18.png

@Thuro Pendragon
@Whoever

As Alucard let loose with another storm of gunfire, Kratos raised his blades once more as the bullets pinged off the enchanted metal. They flew every which way often smashing into the cases that held the t-shirts and other assorted goods as the sound of shattering glass rang out through the gift shop. It was obvious that this creature was highly skilled in the use of those projectile-launchers. They were still unlike anything Kratos had ever seen before. They fired even faster than his Bow of Apollo. The deep crevice one of those aforementioned projectiles left in his right shoulder also stung like one wouldn't believe. But stopping to worry about pain wasn't on Kratos's agenda. He was sick of continually being put on the defensive by this abomination. He had conquered all those who stood before him! This creature would be no different! So with a mighty roar he parted the blades aside and rushed towards Alucard.

tumblr_mq4z97dX0h1s9ctlvo1_500.gif

The vampire attempted to disrupt the Spartan's charge with some key gunshots here and there. But Kratos managed to either block or dodge the shots as he finally closed the distance between the two of them and raising the Blades of Exile above his head, he'd slam them down towards Alucard who grinned and smashed his hand guns against the blades. He could have easily absorbed the blow just as he had the earlier ones but then he wouldn't get a chance to look his opponent right in the eye and let him know how useless his efforts were.

"It's nice to see that you haven't completely limped out. But I grow tired of the foreplay you seem so insistent on continuing. Perhaps we should cut straight to the climax?"

Alucard suggested as he flashed another grin Kratos's way. The spartan only glared as he found that even with his superhuman strength it seemed the two were evenly matched in power, at the moment anyhow. "Spare the words for the ones who'll greet you in Hell, creature!" He'd bellow as he sought to jump back and quickly wrap the left blade's chain around Alucard's waist. Not really seeming bothered by this development, Alucard grinned as Kratos pulled on the chain and by extension yanked Alucard off his feet and right into another glass display. This one had all sorts of decorative hats in it! Releasing the chain upon Alucard's landing, Kratos switched his main weapons around to one he deemed more fitting for this upcoming battle. The Nemean Cestus that he had gained from killing his brother, Hercules. If he not could not simply kill this creature with his blades then he'd pound him into the dirt until there was nothing left to revive.

As he made his way over to the pile of glass shards and hats, he failed to notice any sign of Alucard. He knew that something as weak as that wouldn't have been enough to keep Alucard down for the count but he had hoped it would at least disorient him but that simply didn't appear to be the case. It was then that the lights hanging above Kratos exploded as if shot by something. Leaving Kratos in the dark gift shop with some regenerating creature with two powerful weapons that he appeared to have quite the mastery of. He knew taking out Helios's head would be a risk but it was one that he couldn't afford at the moment. Not when this thing may have still been lurking in the shadows. So reaching within his hefty arsenal he'd pull out the severed head of the Sun God as it opened it's eyes and let out a shriek of despair as the room was illuminated. It was one thing to be grateful to the Gods for, Kratos supposed. But no matter where he looked in the gift shop, he couldn't seem to find any sign of the creature.

images

"Show yourself, beast! If you'r as powerful as you boast, you should have no problems coming out of the shadows and facing me! Or do you fear that you'll finally meet your death at my hands?"

It was that a moment a genuine sounding laugh erupted from somewhere in the gift shop. No matter where Kratos swung the head the source of the laughter could not be placed. But Kratos knew too well who it belonged to and it put him all the more on edge.

"You're asking if I'm afraid of death? Aren't you the same one whose been running and running from me this entire battle? You boast and put on a facade that suits a wolf but your actions have been more like that of a lamb running away from the slaughter. In a way I suppose that's wise of you to avoid a battle you know you cannot win. But then you continue coming back for more because your ego believes it can cash checks that your level of skill cannot check. Hehehehehe.." Kratos was beyond enraged that he was being talked down to from a coward who used the darkness to hide from him. "If you truly wish to my skill, step out from the shadows and face me!"

The gift shop seemed to go dead silent at Kratos's request. No doubt the creature was planning something at his expense. But then Alucard's voice cut through the darkness once more.

"If that's truly what you desire I'll grant your request. Just so long as you can grant mine in return. I've long since waited for a human capable of taking my life and despite how unfit you appear to be for that role, perhaps you're not all just ego. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. So for right now you should keep your focus on me!"

giphy.gif

It was then that Alucard rose up from behind Kratos with blood coating his face. It also appeared that the right side of his face was still partially engrossed in the darkness. But Kratos wasted no time and quickly whirled around to the face the vampire whose healing capabilities were already making quick work of the blood. As soon as the spartan turned to face him, Alucard's jaws snapped open and he lunged towards Kratos only for the Spartan to make a hasty maneuver and fling Helios's head into the vampire's gaping maw. If only to spare himself possibly missing a limb or so. Taken aback briefly by Kratos's quick thinking, Alucard let out a muffled laugh as his fangs crunched down on the head and as the crimson liquid flowed from the remains, he'd swallow it down without much fanfare as he then shot another gaze Kratos's way.

"You've certainly a fine assortment of equipment. Ranging from the simple swords to some kind of massive gauntlets and even a glowing head. But as I hoped my demonstration was enough to prove why I'm still wasting my time with you. I came here to be entertained, so warrior. ENTERTAIN ME!"

As Kratos slung on the Nemean Cestus once more, Alucard happily drew his guns and it appeared as if the battle would begin anew and who knew where their destructive battle would end? As the bullets flew and Kratos charged however, a small girl's words could have been heard chime in before either side connected with the other.

angel_beats___3rd_tenshi_by_artemisumi-d31bne4.jpg

"Guard Skill:Distortion."

It was then that Alucard's bullets seemed to fly of course and Kratos's punches were knocked off course and the Spartan himself nearly sent for a loop. But regaining the footing both Spartan and Vampire looked down at the apparent source of their confusion. It appeared to be nothing more than a small silver-haired girl in what appeared to be some kind of school-girl outfit. Looking at Alucard and then at Kratos, the girl began to speak.

"It appears I have your attention. You are both being rather disruptive. From what I can gather this is a place of relaxation. Keep the noise level down as a result. That is all." With that the girl waited to see if Kratos and Alucard would heed her advice. Kratos didn't know how this girl had been capable of stopping him as she did but he also couldn't find it in his cold heart to push her out of the way and continue the battle. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that at one point life Kratos had been a father himself. With a small grunt, Kratos placed the gauntlets away before glancing at Alucard.

"I've not come here for relaxation but answers. I will get what I desire from you, cretin. But for now our battle is over." Leaving it hanging that would indeed be more battles between them, Kratos stomped off from the wrecked gift-shop as Alucard glanced down at Kanade and knelt down. While it didn't exactly look quite as graceful and courteous among the multiple piles of glass and assorted items laying around, Alucard did give off the air of a gentleman as he stared at the girl before him. "I do apologize for my behavior, young one. But while I will agree to keep the noise down as you've requested, I cannot guarntee how well I can enforce it once I run into that fellow with the chain blades again. But for now I'll do what I can. Tell me, what is your name?"

Outwardly the girl's expression didn't seem to change from the stoic robot-like stare she aimed at Alucard. "Back where I am from, I'm designated as Angel. What name do you go by?" Grinning at the revelation of this girl's name, Alucard threw back his head and let out a hearty chuckle causing Angel/Kanade to tilt her head to the side.

"Was something I said humorous?"

"Yes. But I'm afraid it may have been unintentionally so on your part. For you see with someone as rich a background as myself, angels and the like haven't necessarily had the best past with me. But it's been a long time since those days and while I still carry many titles and with them many faces, the one I go by nowadays is Alucard. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Angel." Giving a polite bow towards the girl, Alucard rose back up to his full height and began to make his way off. "If you wish to accompany me Angel, I'll be heading to the bar for some refreshments if they'll still indulge me after my fun." The vampire said as the girl slowly nodded and tagged along. Sticking close to this one would probably help her better deal with situations in case another fight were to break out.

As the two made their way inside, Alucard took a seat near the counter and noticing a woman who appeared to be sitting by her lonesome, Alucard smirked and waved towards her. All the while Angel sat next to the vampire and not really doing her own socializing. She was here to keep an eye on Alucard and that was all.

"Evening." The vampire said towards Julchen with all the smugness he could muster. The way she dressed and just the general aroma she gave off. It reminded Alucard of all the stuffy Prussian nobility who felt the need to tromp around his native land as if they owned it. He may have fed on a few of them every now and again but it had been quite some time since an encounter like that. Surely it wouldn't hurt to interact with one while he could and relive those memories. With or without the bloodsucking he wasn't sure.

@Akira Atsuhiko @Anyone else in the bar at the moment.

As Alucard let loose with another storm of gunfire, Kratos raised his blades once more as the bullets pinged off the enchanted metal. They flew every which way often smashing into the cases that held the t-shirts and other assorted goods as the sound of shattering glass rang out through the gift shop. It was obvious that this creature was highly skilled in the use of those projectile-launchers. They were still unlike anything Kratos had ever seen before. They fired even faster than his Bow of Apollo. The deep crevice one of those aforementioned projectiles left in his right shoulder also stung like one wouldn't believe. But stopping to worry about pain wasn't on Kratos's agenda. He was sick of continually being put on the defensive by this abomination. He had conquered all those who stood before him! This creature would be no different! So with a mighty roar he parted the blades aside and rushed towards Alucard.

The vampire attempted to disrupt the Spartan's charge with some key gunshots here and there. But Kratos managed to either block or dodge the shots as he finally closed the distance between the two of them and raising the Blades of Exile above his head, he'd slam them down towards Alucard who grinned and smashed his hand guns against the blades. He could have easily absorbed the blow just as he had the earlier ones but then he wouldn't get a chance to look his opponent right in the eye and let him know how useless his efforts were.

"It's nice to see that you haven't completely limped out. But I grow tired of the foreplay you seem so insistent on continuing. Perhaps we should cut straight to the climax?"

Alucard suggested as he flashed another grin Kratos's way. The spartan only glared as he found that even with his superhuman strength it seemed the two were evenly matched in power, at the moment anyhow. "Spare the words for the ones who'll greet you in Hell, creature!" He'd bellow as he sought to jump back and quickly wrap the left blade's chain around Alucard's waist. Not really seeming bothered by this development, Alucard grinned as Kratos pulled on the chain and by extension yanked Alucard off his feet and right into another glass display. This one had all sorts of decorative hats in it! Releasing the chain upon Alucard's landing, Kratos switched his main weapons around to one he deemed more fitting for this upcoming battle. The Nemean Cestus that he had gained from killing his brother, Hercules. If he not could not simply kill this creature with his blades then he'd pound him into the dirt until there was nothing left to revive.

As he made his way over to the pile of glass shards and hats, he failed to notice any sign of Alucard. He knew that something as weak as that wouldn't have been enough to keep Alucard down for the count but he had hoped it would at least disorient him but that simply didn't appear to be the case. It was then that the lights hanging above Kratos exploded as if shot by something. Leaving Kratos in the dark gift shop with some regenerating creature with two powerful weapons that he appeared to have quite the mastery of. He knew taking out Helios's head would be a risk but it was one that he couldn't afford at the moment. Not when this thing may have still been lurking in the shadows. So reaching within his hefty arsenal he'd pull out the severed head of the Sun God as it opened it's eyes and let out a shriek of despair as the room was illuminated. It was one thing to be grateful to the Gods for, Kratos supposed. But no matter where he looked in the gift shop, he couldn't seem to find any sign of the creature.

images

"Show yourself, beast! If you'r as powerful as you boast, you should have no problems coming out of the shadows and facing me! Or do you fear that you'll finally meet your death at my hands?"

It was that a moment a genuine sounding laugh erupted from somewhere in the gift shop. No matter where Kratos swung the head the source of the laughter could not be placed. But Kratos knew too well who it belonged to and it put him all the more on edge.

"You're asking if I'm afraid of death? Aren't you the same one whose been running and running from me this entire battle? You boast and put on a facade that suits a wolf but your actions have been more like that of a lamb running away from the slaughter. In a way I suppose that's wise of you to avoid a battle you know you cannot win. But then you continue coming back for more because your ego believes it can cash checks that your level of skill cannot check. Hehehehehe.." Kratos was beyond enraged that he was being talked down to from a coward who used the darkness to hide from him. "If you truly wish to my skill, step out from the shadows and face me!"

The gift shop seemed to go dead silent at Kratos's request. No doubt the creature was planning something at his expense. But then Alucard's voice cut through the darkness once more.

"If that's truly what you desire I'll grant your request. Just so long as you can grant mine in return. I've long since waited for a human capable of taking my life and despite how unfit you appear to be for that role, perhaps you're not all just ego. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. So for right now you should keep your focus on me!"

giphy.gif

It was then that Alucard rose up from behind Kratos with blood coating his face. It also appeared that the right side of his face was still partially engrossed in the darkness. But Kratos wasted no time and quickly whirled around to the face the vampire whose healing capabilities were already making quick work of the blood. As soon as the spartan turned to face him, Alucard's jaws snapped open and he lunged towards Kratos only for the Spartan to make a hasty maneuver and fling Helios's head into the vampire's gaping maw. If only to spare himself possibly missing a limb or so. Taken aback briefly by Kratos's quick thinking, Alucard let out a muffled laugh as his fangs crunched down on the head and as the crimson liquid flowed from the remains, he'd swallow it down without much fanfare as he then shot another gaze Kratos's way.

"You've certainly a fine assortment of equipment. Ranging from the simple swords to some kind of massive gauntlets and even a glowing head. But as I hoped my demonstration was enough to prove why I'm still wasting my time with you. I came here to be entertained, so warrior. ENTERTAIN ME!"

As Kratos slung on the Nemean Cestus once more, Alucard happily drew his guns and it appeared as if the battle would begin anew and who knew where their destructive battle would end? As the bullets flew and Kratos charged however, a small girl's words could have been heard chime in before either side connected with the other.

It was then that Alucard's bullets seemed to fly of course and Kratos's punches were knocked off course and the Spartan himself nearly sent for a loop. But regaining the footing both Spartan and Vampire looked down at the apparent source of their confusion. It appeared to be nothing more than a small silver-haired girl in what appeared to be some kind of school-girl outfit. Looking at Alucard and then at Kratos, the girl began to speak.

"It appears I have your attention. You are both being rather disruptive. From what I can gather this is a place of relaxation. Keep the noise level down as a result. That is all." With that the girl waited to see if Kratos and Alucard would heed her advice. Kratos didn't know how this girl had been capable of stopping him as she did but he also couldn't find it in his cold heart to push her out of the way and continue the battle. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that at one point life Kratos had been a father himself. With a small grunt, Kratos placed the gauntlets away before glancing at Alucard.

"I've not come here for relaxation but answers. I will get what I desire from you, cretin. But for now our battle is over." Leaving it hanging that would indeed be more battles between them, Kratos stomped off from the wrecked gift-shop as Alucard glanced down at Kanade and knelt down. While it didn't exactly look quite as graceful and courteous among the multiple piles of glass and assorted items laying around, Alucard did give off the air of a gentleman as he stared at the girl before him. "I do apologize for my behavior, young one. But while I will agree to keep the noise down as you've requested, I cannot guarntee how well I can enforce it once I run into that fellow with the chain blades again. But for now I'll do what I can. Tell me, what is your name?"

Outwardly the girl's expression didn't seem to change from the stoic robot-like stare she aimed at Alucard. "Back where I am from, I'm designated as Angel. What name do you go by?" Grinning at the revelation of this girl's name, Alucard threw back his head and let out a hearty chuckle causing Angel/Kanade to tilt her head to the side.

"Yes. But I'm afraid it may have been unintentionally so on your part. For you see with someone as rich a background as myself, angels and the like haven't necessarily had the best past with me. But it's been a long time since those days and while I still carry many titles and with them many faces, the one I go by nowadays is Alucard. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Angel." Giving a polite bow towards the girl, Alucard rose back up to his full height and began to make his way off. "If you wish to accompany me Angel, I'll be heading to the bar for some refreshments if they'll still indulge me after my fun." The vampire said as the girl slowly nodded and tagged along. Sticking close to this one would probably help her better deal with situations in case another fight were to break out.

As the two made their way inside, Alucard took a seat near the counter and noticing a woman who appeared to be sitting by her lonesome, Alucard smirked and waved towards her. All the while Angel sat next to the vampire and not really doing her own socializing. She was here to keep an eye on Alucard and that was all.

"Evening." The vampire said towards Julchen with all the smugness he could muster. The way she dressed and just the general aroma she gave off. It reminded Alucard of all the stuffy Prussian nobility who felt the need to tromp around his native land as if they owned it. He may have fed on a few of them every now and again but it had been quite some time since an encounter like that. Surely it wouldn't hurt to interact with one while he could and relive those memories. With or without the bloodsucking he wasn't sure.

Aeric frowned... and flipped the vampire off. He hated monsters. They killed him all the time.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

images

giphy.gif

Leah just read the Book of Cain and watched the fight happening. She was familiar with demons and vampires from her travels with her uncle Deckard, and she didn't want to get involved. Yandere-chan kept yelling at Leah and Yang, and sobbing. Robin muttered something as he adjusted his cloak.

@MarMar @anybody

While at dinner, The Pines had just finished their main course and their dessert was supposed to arrive about 10 minutes from now. While they waited, Stan let them "walk" around to see everything at the dinning hall as long as they stayed together. So, while walking around. The mystery twins came across a tentacle man. Before they left, Stan's twin gave Dipper one of his journals for safekeeping. I haven't seen anything like this is Stanford's journals. Said Dipper, unsure while ooking through a few pages of Journal Number 1. Well then lets go see, Dipper! Said Mabel before they went close to the tentacle man. Those sure are aloooot of tentacles...[/colo] Said Mabel while they were close to Nagisa.

@DapperDogman

untitled_by_koromarimo-d82xqdz.jpg

"Why, hello to you too.~" He'd say with all the snark one could muster. The gesture didn't impress him in the slightest and being far too dignified to return it, he'd settle on giving a wave towards Aeric. The man clearly didn't seem to like him and Alucard was perfectly fine with that. Plenty of people didn't like him and those same people were usually either dead or had a perfectly legitimate fear of Alucard now. At the gesture however, Angel tugged on Alucard's sleeve.

"What does that particular gesture mean?"

"Oh, Angel. It's quite simple actually. It means he's afraid of me and it makes him feel secure by resorting to immature gestures."

"Oh."

@BarrenThin

Reactions: Takumi
untitled_by_koromarimo-d82xqdz.jpg

"Why, hello to you too.~" He'd say with all the snark one could muster. The gesture didn't impress him in the slightest and being far too dignified to return it, he'd settle on giving a wave towards Aeric. The man clearly didn't seem to like him and Alucard was perfectly fine with that. Plenty of people didn't like him and those same people were usually either dead or had a perfectly legitimate fear of Alucard now. At the gesture however, Angel tugged on Alucard's sleeve.

"What does that particular gesture mean?"

"Oh, Angel. It's quite simple actually. It means he's afraid of me and it makes him feel secure by resorting to immature gestures."

"Oh."

@BarrenThin

Aeric flicked his helmet up, revealing decaying green skin and foggy white eyes. Alucard wasn't the only undead at the table. "I've killed better than you. Vampires have killed me before, though. Hate you lot."
@TheSpringwoodSlasher

images

Truth be told, Alucard didn't really seem all that impressed. This creature looked like he was on the stage to becoming a ghoul but still managed to retain his sentience somehow. Which he supposed may have been an interesting enough factoid but not interesting enough to warrant any further investigation on Alucard's part.

"I imagine you won't be surprised if I say I've heard that line before. Many have come saying they've taken on far worse than me. It's usually proven wrong after I've shown them what a true vampire can do. Not just your average run of the mill vampire whose drunk off his or her own minuscule power boost. It's simply disgraceful and gives us all a bad name. So I take it upon myself every now and then to clear the wastes of those who aren't deserving of the vampire title. Really nothing any worse than taking out the garbage."

Alucard said with a shrug. If they couldn't control their powers or Integra wanted them out of the picture than there was no reluctance on Alucard's part. They could beg and plead all they wanted but they'd still be full of silver bullets by the end of the day and he'd almost certainly do it with a smile on his face. "I do hope none of the vampires you fought were of that particular upstart variety."

@BarrenThin

images

Truth be told, Alucard didn't really seem all that impressed. This creature looked like he was on the stage to becoming a ghoul but still managed to retain his sentience somehow. Which he supposed may have been an interesting enough factoid but not interesting enough to warrant any further investigation on Alucard's part.

"I imagine you won't be surprised if I say I've heard that line before. Many have come saying they've taken on far worse than me. It's usually proven wrong after I've shown them what a true vampire can do. Not just your average run of the mill vampire whose drunk off his or her own minuscule power boost. It's simply disgraceful and gives us all a bad name. So I take it upon myself every now and then to clear the wastes of those who aren't deserving of the vampire title. Really nothing any worse than taking out the garbage."

Alucard said with a shrug. If they couldn't control their powers or Integra wanted them out of the picture than there was no reluctance on Alucard's part. They could beg and plead all they wanted but they'd still be full of silver bullets by the end of the day and he'd almost certainly do it with a smile on his face. "I do hope none of the vampires you fought were of that particular upstart variety."

@BarrenThin

"I can assure you I wouldn't bother with a couple of upstarts," Natsuki interrupted.

hqdefault.jpg

It appeared she could be in multiple places at once. How strange.

@BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

images

@BarrenThin

"They're of the 'extremely dead' variety, now."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DapperDogman
While at dinner, The Pines had just finished their main course and their dessert was supposed to arrive about 10 minutes from now. While they waited, Stan let them "walk" around to see everything at the dinning hall as long as they stayed together. So, while walking around. The mystery twins came across a tentacle man. Before they left, Stan's twin gave Dipper one of his journals for safekeeping. I haven't seen anything like this is Stanford's journals. Said Dipper, unsure while ooking through a few pages of Journal Number 1. Well then lets go see, Dipper! Said Mabel before they went close to the tentacle man. Those sure are aloooot of tentacles...[/colo] Said Mabel while they were close to Nagisa.

@DapperDogman

"Ufufufufu, yes indeed, a teacher simply must be able to handle all his students at once, and if I can't write up sums on a chalkboard while also teaching how to sculpt, I'm unfit to do my job"

Nagisa smiles and chuckles "Classic Koro sensei, always showing off" there was a soft laugh shred between the pair befire Nagisa resumed eating, letting the talk yellow male speak

"So, how are you two enjoying this fine hotel? It's a nice place to stay...even if that troublemaker Karma has wandered off..."

Nagisa laughs once more and adds "Just like Karma to go looking for chances to cause trouble..."

@Infinatis

"Ufufufufu, yes indeed, a teacher simply must be able to handle all his students at once, and if I can't write up sums on a chalkboard while also teaching how to sculpt, I'm unfit to do my job"

Nagisa smiles and chuckles "Classic Koro sensei, always showing off" there was a soft laugh shred between the pair befire Nagisa resumed eating, letting the talk yellow male speak

"So, how are you two enjoying this fine hotel? It's a nice place to stay...even if that troublemaker Karma has wandered off..."

Nagisa laughs once more and adds "Just like Karma to go looking for chances to cause trouble..."

@Infinatis

Wait, you're a teacher. I didn't know that octopus monsters could even live in the open. Added Dipper since there hadn't been any monsters of that kind out in the open in history. Where are you from. Asked Mabel while watching all the tentacles

@DapperDogman

@MarMar @Others

One of the new arrivals appeared to be struggling with her red hood; it had ended up getting caught on her face at some point... Her voice was muffled by the thick fabric until she finally managed to un-hook it from under her chin.
eIz4mYM.jpg

"Aaaah! Much better! Now... Where was I again?" She said, talking to herself a little... Now that everyone could see her face clearly; it was obvious that she was none other than Ruby Rose! However, before she could self-monologue anymore, she spotted a familiar head of golden hair. In a flash, she rushed towards her, leaving behind a trail of red petals "Yaaaang!" she called out, immediately catching her older sister in what could be only described as a small-scale glomp attack.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Wait, you're a teacher. I didn't know that octopus monsters could even live in the open. Added Dipper since there hadn't been any monsters of that kind out in the open in history. Where are you from. Asked Mabel while watching all the tentacles

@DapperDogman

"I'm an earthling like you two, born and bred on Earth...though not quite sure I qualify for human..." he shrugs slightly and smiles "Oh...You probably don't know who I am...I'm the man who blew up the moon!"

He produces a picture, and hands it to Dipper
ansatsu04.jpg

"Gloating again~" Nagisa taunts with a laugh

@Infinatis

@MarMar @Others

One of the new arrivals appeared to be struggling with her red hood; it had ended up getting caught on her face at some point... Her voice was muffled by the thick fabric until she finally managed to un-hook it from under her chin.
eIz4mYM.jpg

"Aaaah! Much better! Now... Where was I again?" She said, talking to herself a little... Now that everyone could see her face clearly; it was obvious that she was none other than Ruby Rose! However, before she could self-monologue anymore, she spotted a familiar head of golden hair. In a flash, she rushed towards her, leaving behind a trail of red petals "Yaaaang!" she called out, immediately catching her older sister in what could be only described as a small-scale glomp attack.

Leah looked at Ruby. She put the book on the table. "You know her?" Leah asked.

images

@BarrenThin
"Gah, you don't know when to fucking shut the fuck up, do ya?! Some of us just want to have a goddamn drink, not talk about stupid vampire nonsense. If God was around, the fucker would know we've had enough of that kind of talk after the twins came and went through town in a bloody fucking rampage, going out in a blaze of glory and bullets. So shut your fucking face." She snarled, gulping down the entirety of her drink and slamming the glass back down onto the bar.

"So fine. Rum. Good quality too." She stood up, walking over. "I'm taking your fucking coat as a recoup."

IMG_0737_zps21abc72e.jpg

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.