Status
Not open for further replies.
alucard__s_smirk_by_xxraikouxookamixx-d4flvst.jpg

Alucard turned towards Natsuki and smiled. "I'm glad to hear it." He'd then blink as this girl dressed in less than formal attire approached him spewing a mountain of profanities and then somehow managed to take his jacket from him. Admittedly, he was a bit curious as to how she managed such a feat without him noticing.

"That was quite good but I'll have to ask for my coat back." He'd say as he reached for the Casuall and Jackel and aimed them towards Revy. "Or I'll take it back with interest."

@C.T.

"Gah, you don't know when to fucking shut the fuck up, do ya?! Some of us just want to have a goddamn drink, not talk about stupid vampire nonsense. If God was around, the fucker would know we've had enough of that kind of talk after the twins came and went through town in a bloody fucking rampage, going out in a blaze of glory and bullets. So shut your fucking face." She snarled, gulping down the entirety of her drink and slamming the glass back down onto the bar.

"So fine. Rum. Good quality too." She stood up, walking over. "I'm taking your fucking coat as a recoup."

IMG_0737_zps21abc72e.jpg

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin

The decaying Undead put his mask down in hurried embarrassment. "I do think the bartender is somewhat... occupied. I could get you some of... whatever 'rum' is, though."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@C.T.

"Gah, you don't know when to fucking shut the fuck up, do ya?! Some of us just want to have a goddamn drink, not talk about stupid vampire nonsense. If God was around, the fucker would know we've had enough of that kind of talk after the twins came and went through town in a bloody fucking rampage, going out in a blaze of glory and bullets. So shut your fucking face." She snarled, gulping down the entirety of her drink and slamming the glass back down onto the bar.

"So fine. Rum. Good quality too." She stood up, walking over. "I'm taking your fucking coat as a recoup."

IMG_0737_zps21abc72e.jpg

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin
superthumb.jpg

"I'm an earthling like you two, born and bred on Earth...though not quite sure I qualify for human..." he shrugs slightly and smiles "Oh...You probably don't know who I am...I'm the man who blew up the moon!"

He produces a picture, and hands it to Dipper
ansatsu04.jpg

"Gloating again~" Nagisa taunts with a laugh

@Infinatis

The moon doesn't looks destroyed where I come from. It must be some alternate dimension thing. Explained Dipper finding the man weird. Where do you teach. Asked Mabel, amazed by pretty much everything here.

alucard__s_smirk_by_xxraikouxookamixx-d4flvst.jpg

Alucard turned towards Natsuki and smiled. "I'm glad to hear it." He'd then blink as this girl dressed in less than formal attire approached him spewing a mountain of profanities and then somehow managed to take his jacket from him. Admittedly, he was a bit curious as to how she managed such a feat without him noticing.

"That was quite good but I'll have to ask for my coat back." He'd say as he reached for the Casuall and Jackel and aimed them towards Revy. "Or I'll take it back with interest."

@C.T.
"No deal, after you fucking wasted everyone's time, especially mine, spewing that bullshit harder than all the US Presidents combined!" She drew her own guns. "A bar shootout? Can't say I'd be disappointed if it happened, it has been a while." She grinned. "What do you say, huh? How much interest?"
The decaying Undead put his mask down in hurried embarrassment. "I do think the bartender is somewhat... occupied. I could get you some of... whatever 'rum' is, though."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@C.T.
"I poured myself already, dumbass. Took a whole bottle, case you weren't paying attention. Fucking blind drunk."
"Fuck off."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"No deal, after you fucking wasted everyone's time, especially mine, spewing that bullshit harder than all the US Presidents combined!" She drew her own guns. "A bar shootout? Can't say I'd be disappointed if it happened, it has been a while." She grinned. "What do you say, huh? How much interest?"

"I poured myself already, dumbass. Took a whole bottle, case you weren't paying attention. Fucking blind drunk."

"Fuck off."

"I'm not drunk!" He said in a surprisingly cheery tone. Then, he got confused again. "Dunno if I can get drunk. Never tried." And then he was cheery again. "What's your name, lass?"​

The moon doesn't looks destroyed where I come from. It must be some alternate dimension thing. Explained Dipper finding the man weird. Where do you teach. Asked Mabel, amazed by pretty much everything here.

"I teach at Kunugigaoka Junior High School" The teacher explains with a smile "And in a little while, I plan to blow up the earth...er...well...I will, it's not as if I want to...You see...my cell division reaches a point where it causes a huge release of energy...enough to vaporise the earth if I'm on it when I go off...It's what happened to the moon, you see?"

@Infinatis

"I'd much rather you two didn't."

So many fights to stop, so little time.​

e38a5a157900536.jpg

"If you're thinking that I want any monetary gain out of you, than you'd be mistaken. I'll just beat you down until I get back what is mine!" He'd say before seeking to open fire on Revy "Put your money where your mouth is!"

@C.T.

e38a5a157900536.jpg

"If you're thinking that I want any monetary gain out of you, than you'd be mistaken. I'll just beat you down until I get back what is mine!" He'd say before seeking to open fire on Revy "Put your money where your mouth is!"

@C.T.

"Ohh! Fightin'!"

He considered using fists that had beaten gods to death to end it, but he didn't know if these people had the Curse or not.

@no one​

To each tree, Izaya would flip and leap like Tarzan in his natural habitat, making a mock gesture of shock as he put both hands on his cheeks.

"PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THERE SHIZU-CHAN? I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS GETTING THAT HARD TO MAKE ENDS MEET!"

Oh, there was some old guy here as well in a bow tie, but Izaya didn't care as he flipped over him along his way through the garden.

Surely he wasn't anyone important. Right?

@The Tactician @Alexi The Arcanine

Sadly, no matter how much Shizuo wanted to catch Izaya and wring his neck, he wasn't going to obtain that dream today as the garden proved too thick and twisted to keep up with his nemesis. Soon, he stopped in the middle of a row of dark, gnarled trees, huffing and heaving after the hour long chase. Dammit, where did he go...? His grip tightened around the trunk currently in his hand, and the wood began to crack and splinter as he let loose what anger remained.

I've always wasted enough time chasing that asshole today... Though it still pisses me off that he got away again! Finally, the trunk couldn't resist the pressure and broke into pieces, the largest being on the opposite ends of his hand. He felt several small pricks in his palm and looked down with a scowl. A few pieces had pierced his skin and now hung there, the wounds now bleeding.

"I guess I should get some bandages. Or maybe super glue would work better...?" Shizuo wandered off towards the gift shop, Izaya now an afterthought.​

e38a5a157900536.jpg

@C.T.
"Like fucking hell you will!" She dove over the bar, ending up behind it as cover. More importantly, in the midst of doing so she grabbed her bottle of rum and placed it down behind the bar, next to her. Had to keep priorities up, after all. She grinned amidst the din of gunfire. Music to her ears. Her eyes shot up to the bottles, using their clear reflections to get an angle on the guy...before she popped up when he reloaded and opened fire on him in turn.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

e38a5a157900536.jpg

@C.T.

Alucard would find his guns jammed
"Now now, kiddos...let's all get along..."

687474703a2f2f34312e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f37616265616662333137336662636231323833643666626566623737653134372f74756d626c725f6e6b72667a7632797a553174366e77366b6f315f313238302e6a7067

"I've jammed both of your guns while you were arguing...so...while you're sorting that mess out...why not take this to the arena?"

@BarrenThin @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

C'mon, you've got to come along with us!

I know, Marie's right. Maybe we can learn more about each other now that the Zapfish problem's out of the way.

Yeah right, I actually come, and you two dopes don't come around. That's real nice you two...

splatoon_inkling_by_dalley_le_alpha-d8v6l74.jpg

A girl had been thinking over on why she was here in the first place: to have a leisurely vacation with the Squid Sisters, Callie and Marie. Problem was, they didn't show up at all. So much for hanging out with the biggest stars of Inkopolis (and her fellow Agents too). The Inkling really was frustrated that they couldn't make it after all or that they didn't feel like coming. Coral wasn't so sure on why he couldn't come anyways.

"At least I could get myself something if I'm going to be here..." she grumbled to herself while hanging out in the Gift Shop. Because why not?​

e38a5a157900536.jpg

@C.T.

"Ohh! Fightin'!"

He considered using fists that had beaten gods to death to end it, but he didn't know if these people had the Curse or not.

@no one​
"Like fucking hell you will!" She dove over the bar, ending up behind it as cover. More importantly, in the midst of doing so she grabbed her bottle of rum and placed it down behind the bar, next to her. Had to keep priorities up, after all. She grinned amidst the din of gunfire. Music to her ears. Her eyes shot up to the bottles, using their clear reflections to get an angle on the guy...before she popped up when he reloaded and opened fire on him in turn.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"No. No fighting."

Chains came out to restrain the girl and the vampire, though it appeared a few shots had been fired already.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @BarrenThin

"No. No fighting."

Chains came out to restrain the girl and the vampire, though it appeared a few shots had been fired already.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @BarrenThin
"And fucking prison BDSM flashbacks. You know your bar nights aren't complete without that. Those were crazy times...playing the man's role. Those bitches couldn't ever go back to doing it sole ever again." She scowled, looking over. "Hey chain bitch, maybe if you let me down right fucking now, you won't have a bullet placed between your goddamn eyes."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman

Robin took his maps off of the table. "Dammit. It soaked through!" He muttered. The Coke had gotten all over them, smudging the ink, and ruining the paper. He muttered under his breath, and wringed out the wet paper. He balled it up, and threw it away. He then made his way to the Gift Shop to see if he could find more paper and ink.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @anybody

alucard___new_version_by_tomycallejeros-d5f63ll.jpg

The shots tore into Alucard stumbling him back. As a puddle of blood poured out onto the floor, Alucard looked over the lenses of his glasses at Revy as she vaulted over the counter. "Is that all you've got?! Pathetic! Show me more!" Before he could return fire, he noticed that his guns were suddenly jammed. Looking over at the boy who claimed to have done it, Alucard stoically stared him down before pocketing his guns.

"I think you'd do well to stay out of a vampire's business, boy."

He'd say as a warning towards the red haired boy before he lunged for the counter to try and grab Revy by the neck and hurl her across the room. All the while looking a bit surprised as the chains restrained him. "I'll admit I've never been much into bondage. Though if you're so willing to hold me down, you'll have to smile a little bit more." He mocked as he didn't really seem to show much resistance against the chains although he was confident in his ability to escape from them if he really wanted to. But this was an interesting position.

Angel merely stared at the battle with a look of disiniterest as she continued sipping her milk. She had no real interest in trying to stop Alucard and Revy after one girl seemed to have it well in hand.

@Kaykay @C.T. @BarrenThin @Bar Crowd

Robin took his maps off of the table. "Dammit. It soaked through!" He muttered. The Coke had gotten all over them, smudging the ink, and ruining the paper. He muttered under his breath, and wringed out the wet paper. He balled it up, and threw it away. He then made his way to the Gift Shop to see if he could find more paper and ink.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @anybody

Shizuo was sitting down outside the shop on a bench, an open first aid kit next to him. With careful precision, he plucked the bloody splinters from his hand with only an occasional small since as an sign that he actually felt any pain. So focused on his task, Shizuo didn't even notice Robin approaching as he cleaned the wounds before wrapping them.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.