Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ha ha Ooo wee! You sure are right about that."
Mr.Poopybutthole chuckled​
@thatguyinthestore
Lead Player

" Well, then you are in luck. I have a wonderful show for you that has both magic and colorful lights.... and the best part is it can make you all better and everything. I can promise you that. But first, I can heal you... I have some great help for everybody who I find interesting. What did you say your name was? I'm the Lead Player." Through some magic means, she summoned a bottle of medicine and waved it over to him. " This should make you better. It should make everything so much better. You know what they say " River belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly."

@thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy
"Ooo wee I feel great now thank you very much and I cant wait for the show to start!"

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9
"Yes, this show will certainly be magnificent!" Captain Underpants exclaimed as he pointed his index finger upwards to help further his point.

@ThatAverageGuy @LuckycoolHawk9

Lead Player and Unsuspecting brunette

" Well, I am going to need your help with this show. I am going to need a volunteer to help me. I can't do this show alone. I have all the information you need and you won't have to worry about them. Of course, if you could find a brunette male, clean-shaven or so, I could still do the best part of the show. Our GRAND finale."

There was a brunette nearby who filled that description.

" Well, I am going to need your help with this show. I am going to need a volunteer to help me. I can't do this show alone. I have all the information you need and you won't have to worry about them. Of course, if you could find a brunette male, clean-shaven or so, I could still do the best part of the show. Our GRAND finale."

Yes indeed, there was a brunette in the room!

crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-character-two-column-03-ps4-eu-05jul17

He was hardly clean-shaven, though.

(Stunk a little too)

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy

Captain Underpants would use his keen sense of amazing awesome sight to scope out the scene before his eyes finally landed on a particular brunette who fit that very description....
Yes indeed, there was a brunette in the room!

crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-character-two-column-03-ps4-eu-05jul17

He was hardly clean-shaven, though.

(Stunk a little too)

"Aha!! You thought you could hide from me? Well, no one hides from Captain Underpants!" The bald man declared before grabbing the thing by the arm and dragging it over to their host. "Here is your brunette, my friend."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @ThatAverageGuy @Archmage Jeremiah

Captain Underpants would use his keen sense of amazing awesome sight to scope out the scene before his eyes finally landed on a particular brunette who fit that very description....

"Aha!! You thought you could hide from me? Well, no one hides from Captain Underpants!" The bald man declared before grabbing the thing by the arm and dragging it over to their host. "Here is your brunette, my friend."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @ThatAverageGuy @Archmage Jeremiah

The hairy brunette cocked his head up and looked all around, making eye-contact with Underpants after a short time. Curiously pointing to himself with both fingers, he didn't react very quickly to being grabbed and pulled away. Once he did, though, his only response was to scratch his head and raise a brow.

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThatAverageGuy

Lead Player and Pippin
The Lead Player had been referring to a human, but he worked well.

She needed something to make sure the true actor wouldn't fall in love with.

"
Ahh, this is such a wonderful choice, but I do not think he fits the leading man well, but he shall be a wonderful leading lady," she said, handing the fox creature a blond wig with long extensions. " Now, I am going to need a younger brunette and a young boy. I believe I see my young man."

Sitting at the bar was a young man who fit the special role that did the special thing.

7.198353.jpg

" Ahh, perfect, you shall do. What is your name, young man?" She asked.

" I'm ..." Before he could finish his sentence, the Lead Player had sized him and put him in the clothes.

" Perfect, your name for this special performance is Pippin." She smiled.

" That's my real name too." The Lead Player smiled.

" Don't be too shy, it is your first performance with me and my trope." As if to make a point, an acting trope appeared. Where had they come from? " Now we need our young boy. Can one of your lovelies procure me one?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore

Lead Player and Pippin

"
Ahh, this is such a wonderful choice, but I do not think he fits the leading man well, but he shall be a wonderful leading lady," she said, handing the fox creature a blond wig with long extensions. " Now, I am going to need a younger brunette and a young boy. I believe I see my young man."

Sitting at the bar was a young man who fit the special role that did the special thing.

7.198353.jpg

" I'm ..." Before he could finish his sentence, the Lead Player had sized him and put him in the clothes.

" Don't be too shy, it is your first performance with me and my trope." As if to make a point, an acting trope appeared. Where had they come from? " Now we need our young boy. Can one of your lovelies procure me one?"

"Oh, I think I have just the person for this task!" Captain Underpants declared before running off and out of the room. He soon returned with two children who looked no older than elementary students.

Captain-2-new.png

"Why take one volunteer when you can take two volunteers?" Captain Underpants asked triumphantly as he handed them to Lead Player.

"Uhh George?" The one with the crazy hair on the right asked.

"Yeah Harold?" The other one in the fancy suit and tie replied.

"Why are we suddenly being held by Mr. Krupp in some bar with a bandicoot and... whatever that thing is?" Harold asked, not knowing what to call Mr. Poopybutthole.

"I-I dunno man. One second we were pulling pranks in the lobby and the next thing I know, we're here!" George exclaimed, sounding even more shocked than Harold.

rNGQ56I.jpg

"I'm just as confused as you are." Toffee said from his bar stool before nonchalantly sipping from his swamp water.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Lead Player and Pippin

"

7.198353.jpg

The bipedal, half-clothed animal swiped the faux fro out of The Lead Player's hands as soon as it was offered, and ogled it strangely for some amount of time. Then, he smiled, slapping the wig on but tearing off the extensions and tying them up into a sloppy ponytail. He laughed. "Coco!" he said, pointing at himself and making a sound that could only loosely be described as laughter.

"Oh, I think I have just the person for this task!" Captain Underpants declared before running off and out of the room. He soon returned with two children who looked no older than elementary students.

Captain-2-new.png

"Why take one volunteer when you can take two volunteers?" Captain Underpants asked triumphantly as he handed them to Lead Player.

"Uhh George?" The one with the crazy hair on the right asked.

"Yeah Harold?" The other one in the fancy suit and tie replied.

"Why are we suddenly being held by Mr. Krupp in some bar with a bandicoot and... whatever that thing is?" Harold asked, not knowing what to call Mr. Poopybutthole.

"I-I dunno man. One second we were pulling pranks in the lobby and the next thing I know, we're here!" George exclaimed, sounding even more shocked than Harold.

rNGQ56I.jpg

"I'm just as confused as you are." Toffee said from his bar stool before nonchalantly sipping from his swamp water.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy
Mr.Poopybutthole notices the two elementary school students and goes over to introduce himself "Ooo wee hey there you two my name's Mr.Poopybutthole but you can call me Mr.P for short!"
@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah

Mr.Poopybutthole notices the two elementary school students and goes over to introduce himself "Ooo wee hey there you two my name's Mr.Poopybutthole but you can call me Mr.P for short!"
George and Harold immediately started snickering at the thing's name.

"I'm sorry... did you just say your name was.... Mr.... Poopybutthole?" Harold asked, the two barely able to contain their laughter before simply bursting out.

captain_underpants_02.jpg

"Hahahahaha!! That's even better than Professor Poopypants!" George exclaimed through his laughter, with Harold simply nodding in agreement.

@ThatAverageGuy @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah

• Love
Reactions: ThatAverageGuy
George and Harold immediately started snickering at the thing's name.

"I'm sorry... did you just say your name was.... Mr.... Poopybutthole?" Harold asked, the two barely able to contain their laughter before simply bursting out.

captain_underpants_02.jpg

"Hahahahaha!! That's even better than Professor Poopypants!" George exclaimed through his laughter, with Harold simply nodding in agreement.

"Ooo wee thats right pretty great name huh!" Mr.P said in delight

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: ThatAverageGuy
Before long, Mr. Poopybutthole was shot in the chest with a gun! The holder of said gun was none other than...

dnXD.png

"Where's that damn fourth chaos emer-- woah!" Before he could finish his perfect speech, Captain Underpants grabbed him and threw him out the window before Shadow flew into space.

"Are you alright, citizen?" Captain Underpants asked as he knelt down by his dear friend.

Lead Player/ Pippin/ Lucifer Morningstar/Liam

" You know that certainly went in flames faster than I expect. Though, I'm not sure- actually, should-"

"
It is already repaired.... though throwing someone out into space might annoy some."

The Lead Player was unfazed by the creature's death and handed George and Harold a duck. " Please get as humanely attached to this duck as possible....nothing bad will happen to it."

Pippin shrugged. Somebody ran into the area with a fire and a base. " NOT NOW." The Lead Player shouted, before the person with the fire walked away dejected.

Lucifer turned to Toffee. " This place is getting too weird for even my liking. Perhaps it might be better to have our drinks in the dinning hall or lobby."

@thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Archmage Jeremiah

"Oh God...oh man it hurts!" These were Mr.P's last words before he died

Suddenly a young boy Aaron's the age of 14 came in
latest

"Mr.Poopybutthole are you in here?"
The young boy then saw his corpse
"O-O-Oh my God! Are you ok!"
He said with tears in his eyes.
"Your sacrifice will not be in vain, my friend." Captain Underpants said before shutting Mr. P's eyes with his fingers.

Lead Player/ Pippin/ Lucifer Morningstar/Liam

" You know that certainly went in flames faster than I expect. Though, I'm not sure- actually, should-"

" It is already repaired.... though throwing someone out into space might annoy some."

The Lead Player was unfazed by the creature's death and handed George and Harold a duck. " Please get as humanely attached to this duck as possible....nothing bad will happen to it."

Pippin shrugged. Somebody ran into the area with a fire and a base. " NOT NOW." The Lead Player shouted, before the person with the fire walked away dejected.

Lucifer turned to Toffee. " This place is getting too weird for even my liking. Perhaps it might be better to have our drinks in the dinning hall or lobby."

@thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Archmage Jeremiah

Upon being handed the duck, George and Harold looked to each other and grinned before running off with said duck.

"Those crazy kids!" Captain Underpants said with a chuckle.

"Yes... that would be best." Toffee said in agreement before walking into the lobby with Lucifer.

Jackson/ Lucifer Morningstar/ Asher Falcon/ Enter Black Bolt- Lobby

A new comer entered the hotel and took a keycard from behind the desk without saying a word.

147065_062717-14-e1500555031424.jpg

" Hey, you can't just take that. You need to tell me your name and reservation and... hey, give that back," Jackson said, as he went to grab the keycard. The New Comer twisted his hand and broke it. " Mother fucker- somebody stop him."

Black Bolt, the new comer giving no fucks shrugged and walked away from it.

" I would stop him but ehh.... too much effort. So, you said your name was Toffee?" Lucifer asked.

Black Bolt stared at the drink in Toffee's hand and attempted to take it from him. He was king, he deserved a drink.

Asher watched from a distance as he waited for Ilona to respond.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lobby folks

Jackson/ Lucifer Morningstar/ Asher Falcon/ Enter Black Bolt- Lobby

A new comer entered the hotel and took a keycard from behind the desk without saying a word.

147065_062717-14-e1500555031424.jpg

" Hey, you can't just take that. You need to tell me your name and reservation and... hey, give that back," Jackson said, as he went to grab the keycard. The New Comer twisted his hand and broke it. " Mother fucker- somebody stop him."

Black Bolt, the new comer giving no fucks shrugged and walked away from it.

" I would stop him but ehh.... too much effort. So, you said your name was Toffee?" Lucifer asked.

Black Bolt stared at the drink in Toffee's hand and attempted to take it from him. He was king, he deserved a drink.

Asher watched from a distance as he waited for Ilona to respond.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lobby folks
"Yes, I di--" Toffee was suddenly interrupted when some random guy tried to take his swamp water! Well, he easily moved his arm out of the war before glancing at the man.

images

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer Morningstar/ Black Bolt

Lucifer paused and looked at Black Bolt. Huh- some new form of sign language. It took him a few seconds to roughly translate it. "
Roughly translated, he just said not interested, i'm married and don't date lizards."

Black Bolt nodded to show that he had translated correctly, as he once again move to get the glass, watching where he would put it next, gauging the lizard's movement to grab it.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.