Status
Not open for further replies.
" That's how most of my friends got here quite honestly. I feel terrible. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Ryker Rodgers. I can tell you the name of this place, but not much else. This is the Multiverse hotel. It's usually more crowded than this, but today seems to be a slow day. I think everyone figured out how to use the portals in reverse quite honestly, but those things are flaky sometimes. I am pretty sure while you are here, no time passes. Never tested the theory though," he said.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_on34owNcm81spyoy0_100.png

A badass Queen made her way into the Multiverse Hotel.

"Okay, now how did I end up here?"

Shitpost, ahoy! ;D
qvmtaqE.png

"Hey babe, you're pretty fuckin' cute!" Harper said as she walks over to Makoto and grabbed a handful of her ass. "What's your name, hot stuff?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryker tried his best to not roll his eyes. His best attempt failed miserably. " Why, hello rude person. I think we haven't met either. I'm Ryker.... and I WAS TALKING TO HER FIRST," he said, emphasizing the last bit

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

" That's how most of my friends got here quite honestly. I feel terrible. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Ryker Rodgers. I can tell you the name of this place, but not much else. This is the Multiverse hotel. It's usually more crowded than this, but today seems to be a slow day. I think everyone figured out how to use the portals in reverse quite honestly, but those things are flaky sometimes. I am pretty sure while you are here, no time passes. Never tested the theory though," he said.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
qvmtaqE.png

"Hey babe, you're pretty fuckin' cute!" Harper said as she walks over to Makoto and grabbed a handful of her ass. "What's your name, hot stuff?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ryker tried his best to not roll his eyes. His best attempt failed miserably. " Why, hello rude person. I think we haven't met either. I'm Ryker.... and I WAS TALKING TO HER FIRST," he said, emphasizing the last bit

"Ah, it's no problem," the girl politely replied to Ryker. "I haven't properly introduced myself to you either. I'm Makoto Niijima. So it's a hotel then, but one with portals of some kind? I never intended to end up here. Actually, I was trying to enter the meta--"

dc455d33844a67dc1f67d01908af4dd6.png

"Yeep!" Makoto squeaked, cutting herself off in surprise when Harper would grab dat fine schoolgirl ass. Her cheeks filled up with a deep red blush and her mouth fell open. The teen was honestly shocked and not entirely what to say at first, only opening her mouth to be interrupted when Ryker would stand up for her.

Makoto cleared her throat to compose her self, straightened her skirt and stepped forward, looking Harper in the eyes. "It's okay Ryker-san, I can handle myself." Makoto placed her hands on her hips, narrowing her red eyes. "I'm Makoto Niijima, and I'll have you know that was rude."

The girl paused for a moment, looking up and down Haper.

"...but... you're not so bad yourself. Just watch the hands, okay?" she said, giving Harper a little wink.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
"Ah, it's no problem," the girl politely replied to Ryker. "I haven't properly introduced myself to you either. I'm Makoto Niijima. So it's a hotel then, but one with portals of some kind? I never intended to end up here. Actually, I was trying to enter the meta--"

dc455d33844a67dc1f67d01908af4dd6.png

"Yeep!" Makoto squeaked, cutting herself off in surprise when Harper would grab dat fine schoolgirl ass. Her cheeks filled up with a deep red blush and her mouth fell open. The teen was honestly shocked and not entirely what to say at first, only opening her mouth to be interrupted when Ryker would stand up for her.

Makoto cleared her throat to compose her self, straightened her skirt and stepped forward, looking Harper in the eyes. "It's okay Ryker-san, I can handle myself." Makoto placed her hands on her hips, narrowing her red eyes. "I'm Makoto Niijima, and I'll have you know that was rude."

The girl paused for a moment, looking up and down Haper.

"...but... you're not so bad yourself. Just watch the hands, okay?" she said, giving Harper a little wink.

uB2evuC.png

Harper simply acknowledged Ryker by flipping him off with a smirk, not even looking at him as she chuckled in response to Makoto. "I dunno babe, I might not be able to control myself around a piece of ass like you." Harper said as she bit her lower lip and looked over her body, her eyes darting up and down as she admired Makoto's amazing body.

After a few moments of admiring her rockin' hot bod, Harper would grab wrap her arms around her hips and let out a sigh. "I can't take this no more." Harper said, still biting her lower lip before pulling Makoto into a deep, passionate kiss.

Oh boy.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9

uB2evuC.png

Harper simply acknowledged Ryker by flipping him off with a smirk, not even looking at him as she chuckled in response to Makoto. "I dunno babe, I might not be able to control myself around a piece of ass like you." Harper said as she bit her lower lip and looked over her body, her eyes darting up and down as she admired Makoto's amazing body.

After a few moments of admiring her rockin' hot bod, Harper would grab wrap her arms around her hips and let out a sigh. "I can't take this no more." Harper said, still biting her lower lip before pulling Makoto into a deep, passionate kiss.

Oh boy.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9

Makoto straightened up her back, trying to show off a rather authoritative attitude in the face of Harper's flirting. She wasn't just going to let this strange girl get away with this, oh no she wasn't! "I think not. You'll control those hands or I'll make you control them." Makoto began to tap her foot on the floor, waiting for Harper to reply, frowning when it seemed the other young woman was distracted by staring at her. "Hey, are you even listening to--"

The red-eyed teen found herself cut off, pulled into a spontaneous kiss with this vulgar girl. Every fiber of the student council president's being told her to push this crazy woman off her, but she decided not to. Why? Well, why not? This was the Multiverse hotel anyhow, so the shit that happened probably didn't really matter.

2d46c4ef2e8923e92ed3591d51b7dfe9.png

So Makoto kissed the girl back, as if wanting to show this chick what she was made of. She aggressively liplocked with Harper, firmly gripping onto the woman's arms as she did. She had never kissed another girl before, but that didn't matter. After a fantastic makeout, Makoto shoved Harper back, breathing deeply and heavily. "M-Maybe I should be more specific next time. C-Control your hands and your lips," she stated, slightly swaying and dazed after what had happened.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon

Makoto straightened up her back, trying to show off a rather authoritative attitude in the face of Harper's flirting. She wasn't just going to let this strange girl get away with this, oh no she wasn't! "I think not. You'll control those hands or I'll make you control them." Makoto began to tap her foot on the floor, waiting for Harper to reply, frowning when it seemed the other young woman was distracted by staring at her. "Hey, are you even listening to--"

The red-eyed teen found herself cut off, pulled into a spontaneous kiss with this vulgar girl. Every fiber of the student council president's being told her to push this crazy woman off her, but she decided not to. Why? Well, why not? This was the Multiverse hotel anyhow, so the shit that happened probably didn't really matter.

2d46c4ef2e8923e92ed3591d51b7dfe9.png

So Makoto kissed the girl back, as if wanting to show this chick what she was made of. She aggressively liplocked with Harper, firmly gripping onto the woman's arms as she did. She had never kissed another girl before, but that didn't matter. After a fantastic makeout, Makoto shoved Harper back, breathing deeply and heavily. "M-Maybe I should be more specific next time. C-Control your hands and your lips," she stated, slightly swaying and dazed after what had happened.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon
6ztKVvo.png

Harper just smirked and placed both hands on Makoto's butt and pulled her closer before locking lips with the schoolgirl again.

No one gets off that easy >:D

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Upon asking this, two ....

94b.gif

babies popped out of a pipe. They lost confused and weren't sure where they were.

" Mama Mia," the littler one with the red cap said. He looked over at Lapis and tilted his head. He pulled out his hammer and attempted to wack the girl with it.

b5041f89c9b17da65517e0eb601b37be.jpg

Apparently he thought she was an enemy.

@Gummi Bunnies

images

Suddenly, a familiar figure related to Lapis would show up.

It was Catbug!!!!

By Catbug, I mean his corpse. Which somehow floated in here from Monokuma's Awakening and landed on Lapis' head.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oucpeg2CZ11v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ ... I'm getting too old for this. ❞

Lapis was just about done here. She didn't really flinch when that hammer struck her, or really express a reaction towards Catbug's corpse on her head. Why did she even return here anyways? As if she was truly done with this bullshit, she brushed Catbug's corpse off her head and started to walk away from the two babies that were so insistent that she was some form of enemy by the looks of it.

tumblr_oucpeg2CZ11v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ ... I'm getting too old for this. ❞

Lapis was just about done here. She didn't really flinch when that hammer struck her, or really express a reaction towards Catbug's corpse on her head. Why did she even return here anyways? As if she was truly done with this bullshit, she brushed Catbug's corpse off her head and started to walk away from the two babies that were so insistent that she was some form of enemy by the looks of it.

Catbug's corpse floated behind her.

@Gummi Bunnies

6ztKVvo.png

Harper just smirked and placed both hands on Makoto's butt and pulled her closer before locking lips with the schoolgirl again.

No one gets off that easy >:D

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Their second kiss wouldn't last very long before Makoto would bite hard onto Harper's lip. Afterwards, she shoved the girl away again. "H-Hey! Why did you do that again? I-I, um." The girl let out a huff. "O-Okay, well, you're really rude! How would you like it if I touched you like that?!" Makoto reached out and grabbed Harper's buttox, squeezing with both hands. Two could play it this game!

@thatguyinthestore

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Their second kiss wouldn't last very long before Makoto would bite hard onto Harper's lip. Afterwards, she shoved the girl away again. "H-Hey! Why did you do that again? I-I, um." The girl let out a huff. "O-Okay, well, you're really rude! How would you like it if I touched you like that?!" Makoto reached out and grabbed Harper's buttox, squeezing with both hands. Two could play it this game!

@thatguyinthestore
IbKN4SU.png

Harper let out a loud moan and squeezed her butt harder before delivering soft kisses to Makoto's neck. "It turns me the fuck on, that's what." Harper said amidst the neck kisses.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_oucshvu6s61v3qowuo1_100.png

Lapis didn't need this right now. With a bit of hesitation, she chucked over a crystal lance to pin the goddamn corpse somewhere. Someone out there really wanted to bother her.

@thatguyinthestore
Catbug's corpse was now pinned against the wall for everyone to see. Way to go Lapis, you're gonna scar tons of children who enter the hotel to come.

@Gummi Bunnies

Ryker tried his best to bite his tongue- but he had to say it. " If you are indeed going to continue, may I make a suggestion? Perhaps you would like to take yourself to one of the MANY bedrooms in the hotel. There are a ton of them and they are probably- actually, they are definitely a better place for what you are doing. "

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

Baby Mario didn't understand.

Why was the enemy running around? They hadn't even started to fight and the enemy usually attacked first. This was certainly the strangest enemy the baby had encountered in his year or so of life. Baby Luigi followed behind his brother and looked over at her. She seemed to be upset. Was she a friend? Maybe his brother was wrong and she wasn't an enemy. He wouldn't say that a loud to her though.

Why was a corpse following her now?

Baby Mario looked over at her and saw that she did indeed know how to attack and she wasn't an enemy who couldn't fight him in the slightest and then he turned to the wall. It scared him.

Both Baby Mario and Baby Luigi started to cry loudly. It seemed that they were upset by the thing pinned to the wall in the hotel room. It was loud, it was obnoxious. It would certainly draw someone's attention.

latest

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore

IbKN4SU.png

Harper let out a loud moan and squeezed her butt harder before delivering soft kisses to Makoto's neck. "It turns me the fuck on, that's what." Harper said amidst the neck kisses.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryker tried his best to bite his tongue- but he had to say it. " If you are indeed going to continue, may I make a suggestion? Perhaps you would like to take yourself to one of the MANY bedrooms in the hotel. There are a ton of them and they are probably- actually, they are definitely a better place for what you are doing. "

Why was the enemy running around? They hadn't even started to fight and the enemy usually attacked first. This was certainly the strangest enemy the baby had encountered in his year or so of life. Baby Luigi followed behind his brother and looked over at her. She seemed to be upset. Was she a friend? Maybe his brother was wrong and she wasn't an enemy. He wouldn't say that a loud to her though.

Baby Mario looked over at her and saw that she did indeed know how to attack and she wasn't an enemy who couldn't fight him in the slightest and then he turned to the wall. It scared him.

Both Baby Mario and Baby Luigi started to cry loudly. It seemed that they were upset by the thing pinned to the wall in the hotel room. It was loud, it was obnoxious. It would certainly draw someone's attention.

latest

Makoto squeaked when Harper would kiss her neck, her eyes widening when the young woman would only seem to be turned on by having her butt squeezed. She should've known! But, then again, it wasn't as if she had a lot of experience in situations like this one, and she had totally been caught off guard by it happening. Anyhow, the student council president wasn't sure exactly what to say until she would hear Ryker make his comment about the two of them moving to a bedroom. Upon hearing that, the girl pushed Harper back.

tumblr_inline_opmpxdeWlo1t6c6km_540.png

"G-God no! I don't want to take this someplace private! I'm not that kind of girl. I-I mean, I don't even know your name yet," Makoto said, slightly protesting the situation now. Harper was attractive, the schoolgirl wasn't going to ignore that fact, but things were moving way faster than she knew how to handle right now.

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Suddenly, out of the portal in the hotel, Sans appears out of it. He still had his goofy grin as usually. He looks around the place, surveying his new surroundings.

IMG_0432.PNG

"Wait a minute....this isn't Grillbys...hmm."
Sans then looks behind him and stares at the portal."Looks like my portal machine did work....it just need a power nap....though I didn't think I ended up here..." Sans then turns back around begins to walk around the place he was in. "I guess Alphys was right...The machine just needed electricity to work...I'm shocked..." He then stop in place staring at bar's entrance only a few feet away from him... "Well I guess I could get something to drink while I'm here." Sans then walks towards the bar and enters in... He then walks up to the counter and takes a seat. He looks around the bar... It didn't look as good as Grillbys but he who was he to judge... "Hey... can someone get me a bottle of ketchup?" He then waits for someone to get him one.

@Anyone.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryker looked over at the woman and noticed that her reaction was appropriate as the other ones was incredibly wrong into him too. He looked over at her and wasn't sure if he should defend her or should remain quiet and he looked over at her for a brief moment for a brief moment. He wondered why this young woman was being so aggressive when it came onto the other woman, but it wasn't his place to ask things such as that quite honestly. He just knew that such things made him feel very very uncomfortable to continue to watch.

" I imagine that you are moving faster than you like from your reaction. Perhaps setting some boundaries that you two can establish," he said, as he still wasn't used to this human emotion thing. Dogs worked faster when they like someone, but the more time he spent as human, the less of his old self seemed to remain.

Meanwhile back at the bar, Liam was mixing some drinks while the other continued to talk. Thankfully, Jack Wilder had given him back his wallet or there would have been hell to pay.

Sans then looks behind him and stares at the portal."Looks like my portal machine did work....it just need a power nap....though I didn't think I ended up here..." Sans then turns back around begins to walk around the place he was in. "I guess Alphys was right...The machine just needed electricity to work...I'm shocked..." He then stop in place staring at bar's entrance only a few feet away from him... "Well I guess I could get something to drink while I'm here." Sans then walks towards the bar and enters in... He then walks up to the counter and takes a seat. He looks around the bar... It didn't look as good as Grillbys but he who was he to judge... "Hey... can someone get me a bottle of ketchup?" He then waits for someone to get him one.

" Huh- a talking skeleton who wants a bottle of ketchup, and here I thought I have seen everything that this hotel had to offer when I saw a dog get changed into a man, a talking lizard and the devil and a talking raccoon wanting some beer. Sorry about that, I tend to get lost in a good monologue or two. Name's Liam. I can get you a bottle of ketchup, I always have a few of those lying around from the extras in the dinning room." He looked over at the ground as he handed the skeleton a bottle of ketchup. " Hey, Looper, you going to stay under that piano with your boyfriend forever or not?" Liam asked, looking over at Phil and Ned and Rita. He was of course teasing them. Meanwhile, Newt Scamander walked into the bar and looked over at Sans.

"
Fascinating, what fantastic beast would you be?" He asked Sans

@The Batter

latest

tumblr_oudtfa1jsM1v3qowuo1_100.png

Oh you've got to be kidding me... ❞

Lapis was supposed to go do errands for herself right about now, and instead she gets sidetracked by a corpse and now two crying infants. Sometimes she wished she didn't get dragged into these situations, but it was always a given that she was the magnet for these problems in the first place. Unfortunately to add to that, no one else didn't happen to be around to give her some help, but there was always that one asshole that would pop up and make matters worse.

Children was a whole different story. No one bothered to tell her on how to deal with a child's problems, given that she had shitty parents to begin with. Though, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that pinned corpse on the wall was scaring them. How do I get myself into these situations again?

tumblr_oudtzae8OU1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Hey... it's okay, er... c'mon. ❞

She was really trying. Hoping that everything would be fine, she tries to carry them away from the corpse.

The universe was not kidding with Lapis.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi continued to cry as they didn't know any better. They were scared by something and reacted by their fears. They were babies. When they got upset, they reacted the only one they knew how. It was one thing to ignore them, but fear worked in ways that couldn't be explained. It was far from the first or last time the babies would probably cry over something.

Baby Mario was even more confused than he had been before. This wasn't an enemy like the others. It seemed she cared about them, like the bigger ones who looked exactly like them It made sense to the babies in the long run too quite honestly.

They were babies, they didn't understand Lapis.

Thankfully, the babies didn't resist when she tried to carry them away. " Thank you very much," Baby Mario said. Baby Luigi was still crying as he was the more sensitive brother.

Suddenly, out of the portal in the hotel, Sans appears out of it. He still had his goofy grin as usually. He looks around the place, surveying his new surroundings.

View attachment 143180

@Anyone.​
Ryker looked over at the woman and noticed that her reaction was appropriate as the other ones was incredibly wrong into him too. He looked over at her and wasn't sure if he should defend her or should remain quiet and he looked over at her for a brief moment for a brief moment. He wondered why this young woman was being so aggressive when it came onto the other woman, but it wasn't his place to ask things such as that quite honestly. He just knew that such things made him feel very very uncomfortable to continue to watch.

" I imagine that you are moving faster than you like from your reaction. Perhaps setting some boundaries that you two can establish," he said, as he still wasn't used to this human emotion thing. Dogs worked faster when they like someone, but the more time he spent as human, the less of his old self seemed to remain.

Meanwhile back at the bar, Liam was mixing some drinks while the other continued to talk. Thankfully, Jack Wilder had given him back his wallet or there would have been hell to pay.

"Wait a minute....this isn't Grillbys...hmm." Sans then looks behind him and stares at the portal."Looks like my portal machine did work....it just need a power nap....though I didn't think I ended up here..." Sans then turns back around begins to walk around the place he was in. "I guess Alphys was right...The machine just needed electricity to work...I'm shocked..." He then stop in place staring at bar's entrance only a few feet away from him... "Well I guess I could get something to drink while I'm here." Sans then walks towards the bar and enters in... He then walks up to the counter and takes a seat. He looks around the bar... It didn't look as good as Grillbys but he who was he to judge... "Hey... can someone get me a bottle of ketchup?" He then waits for someone to get him one.

" Huh- a talking skeleton who wants a bottle of ketchup, and here I thought I have seen everything that this hotel had to offer when I saw a dog get changed into a man, a talking lizard and the devil and a talking raccoon wanting some beer. Sorry about that, I tend to get lost in a good monologue or two. Name's Liam. I can get you a bottle of ketchup, I always have a few of those lying around from the extras in the dinning room." He looked over at the ground as he handed the skeleton a bottle of ketchup. " Hey, Looper, you going to stay under that piano with your boyfriend forever or not?" Liam asked, looking over at Phil and Ned and Rita. He was of course teasing them. Meanwhile, Newt Scamander walked into the bar and looked over at Sans.

"
Fascinating, what fantastic beast would you be?" He asked Sans

@The Batter
Yulia
@The Batter @LuckycoolHawk9

Out of nowhere, a strange girl with cat-ears popped up, holding a bottle of ketchup that she looked prepared to offer Sans. Unfortunately, she was a bit too late for that to be of any use, so she just ended up leaving it on the counter, and instead, regarded the skeleton himself with a moderate amount of curiousity.

Y31bYup.png

"So... How do you... Drink... That?" She asked, poking Sans in the stomach a little for emphasis.

How did she know he drank ketchup? Well, that in itself was as great of a mystery as how he was even able to accomplish such a thing without a stomach...​

Status
Not open for further replies.