Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita managed to get Phil sitting up at the bar and handed him a sticky BUN. " Is that a sticky bun from the shop back in Punxsutawney?"

" Phil, where else am I going to honestly get a sticky bun from?" Rita asked, ignoring the fact that they were not in the town anymore.

" I don't want it, I already had enough of them," he said.

" You need to eat something," she said.

" May I suggest you take to the dinning hall?" Liam asked.

Lucifer double checked the other man wasn't trying to kill himself and turned to Toffee. " If you didn't, I was certainly going too. He was starting to annoy me. Honestly, living the same day isn't as bad as he makes it sound. As I was saying, probably would have at least scared him into submission," he said.

@thatguyinthestore

Rita managed to get Phil sitting up at the bar and handed him a sticky BUN. " Is that a sticky bun from the shop back in Punxsutawney?"

" Phil, where else am I going to honestly get a sticky bun from?" Rita asked, ignoring the fact that they were not in the town anymore.

[COLOR=4169e1] " I don't want it, I already had enough of them," he said. [/COLOR]

" You need to eat something," she said.

" May I suggest you take to the dinning hall?" Liam asked.

Lucifer double checked the other man wasn't trying to kill himself and turned to Toffee. " If you didn't, I was certainly going too. He was starting to annoy me. Honestly, living the same day isn't as bad as he makes it sound. As I was saying, probably would have at least scared him into submission," he said.

@thatguyinthestore
UBxTr8J.jpg

"Yes, I agree. I'm happy that I finally met a man who can carry on an intelligent conversation for more than two seconds." Toffee replied with what looked like his first genuine smile.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer looked over at him. " Oh, I haven't introduced myself. The name's Lucifer Morningstar," he said, outstretching. He couldn't remember the last time he had an intelligent conversation.

Meanwhile, Rita was literally shoving the sticky bun down Phil's throat and forcing him to eat it.

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer looked over at him. " Oh, I haven't introduced myself. The name's Lucifer Morningstar," he said, outstretching. He couldn't remember the last time he had an intelligent conversation.

Meanwhile, Rita was literally shoving the sticky bun down Phil's throat and forcing him to eat it.

@thatguyinthestore
"Toffee. The pleasure is all mine." He replied before raising a brow as he observed Rita attempting to shove a pastry down Phil's mouth.​

" I was pretty sure the man was getting it wrong. Also, that is somehow not the strangest thing I have seen happen in this bar," Lucifer replied. Rita was successful and Phil begrudgingly ate the sticky bun.

@thatguyinthestore

" I was pretty sure the man was getting it wrong. Also, that is somehow not the strangest thing I have seen happen in this bar," Lucifer replied. Rita was successful and Phil begrudgingly ate the sticky bun.

@thatguyinthestore
Yes, but it is still an odd site nonetheless." Toffee replied before redirecting his attention to the man in front of him. "Anyways, Mr. Morningstar, what do you do for a living?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

" Listen, when you see the Fairy Godmother turn a dog into a man, see a raccoon go for alcohol and half of the other stuff here, this is normal. I'm a nightclub owner back home," he said to him.

Phil crossed his arms and ordered a drink.

@thatguyinthestore

" Listen, when you see the Fairy Godmother turn a dog into a man, see a raccoon go for alcohol and half of the other stuff here, this is normal. I'm a nightclub owner back home," he said to him.

Phil crossed his arms and ordered a drink.

@thatguyinthestore
Toffee let out a chuckle at Lucifer's first remark, though it was hard to tell if it was sincere or not due to his almost never changing expression. "A nightclub owner, you say? I'm in a similar line of work myself. Well, sort of. I am a businessman."

Lucifer had dealt with stone faced people before and he looked at him. " I also work as a businessman. I manage to get a few people who need certain things and I can supply them. I guess that makes me some sorts of salesman. What business do you work in?"

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer had dealt with stone faced people before and he looked at him. " I also work as a businessman. I manage to get a few people who need certain things and I can supply them. I guess that makes me some sorts of salesman. What business do you work in?"

@thatguyinthestore
"Private organizations, mainly. Think of me as more of a personal assistant, than anything." Toffee replied almost instantly, deciding not to delve too deep into the nitty gritty of his work.

@LuckycoolHawk9

" Well, that is certainly normal. I work with a few private organizations myself, small things," he said, not mentioning that his work involved actual human souls sometimes before.

@thatguyinthestore

" Well, that is certainly normal. I work with a few private organizations myself, small things," he said, not mentioning that his work involved actual human souls sometimes before.

@thatguyinthestore
"Hardly a surprise that a man such as yourself is in a similar line of work to my own." Toffee replied though, again, it was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or not due to his stoney-faced demeanor.

Lucifer looked over at him and decided to take it as a compliment. " I imagine it isn't. I certainly look the part, as do you," he honestly replied. Lucifer moved Phil's alcohol away from him as he was about to mix it with pills.

Phil cursed.

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer looked over at him and decided to take it as a compliment. " I imagine it isn't. I certainly look the part, as do you," he honestly replied. Lucifer moved Phil's alcohol away from him as he was about to mix it with pills.

Phil cursed.

@thatguyinthestore
"Well, I do try my best." Toffee mused with a smirk before sighing at the sight of Phil attempting suicide yet again.

@LuckycoolHawk9

" Well, I imagine that you do. I have never understood those who kill themselves, they are paving their own road to hell," he said.

Phil groaned. Why couldn't people let him die?

@thatguyinthestore

" Well, I imagine that you do. I have never understood those who kill themselves, they are paving their own road to hell," he said.

Phil groaned. Why couldn't people let him die?

@thatguyinthestore
Toffee would shrug in response. "Personally, death doesn't really phase me, having seen so much of it. My main concern is that this... person seems to not understand the simple fact that he can't die so he keeps trying to kill himself in various gruesome ways. It grows more irksome than charming."

Lucifer looked over at him. " Some people just don't realize that they can't die. I am almost certain he is fully aware he can't die. If you noticed, each way he killed himself is different. Not one in the same. If he didn't know he can't die, he would have been repeating the same thing over and over again."

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer looked over at him. " Some people just don't realize that they can't die. I am almost certain he is fully aware he can't die. If you noticed, each way he killed himself is different. Not one in the same. If he didn't know he can't die, he would have been repeating the same thing over and over again."

@thatguyinthestore
"Tell me about it." Toffee replied nonchalantly before raising his glass. "How about toast? To chivalry." Toffee said before grinning.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"I can toast that to that. To chivalry," he said to him, taking a sip of his own drink. He looked over at Phil who had given up and was looking at piano notes.

@thatguyinthestore

"I can toast that to that. To chivalry," he said to him, taking a sip of his own drink. He looked over at Phil who had given up and was looking at piano notes.

@thatguyinthestore
QcEGAYH.jpg

After taking a sip of his own drink, Toffee would notice Phil looking over his piano notes and raise a brow in question. "Does he actually know how to play the piano?" Toffee asked Lucifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.