Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans rubbed the back of his skull and still showed his goofy smile. "It's nice to meet you Liam, I'm Sans." He then looks at Liam leave to get his ketchup. He waited for a few minutes, tapping his distal phalanges (the bone at the end of the finger) on the table. He then looks at Liam seeing the bottle of ketchup. "Thanks. I'm really bone-tired. I needed this." He was about to squeeze the bottle of ketchup out into his mouth when Newt asked him a question. He puts the bottle of ketchup down.

IMG_0433.PNG

"Oh me? I'm just a skeleton, but my brother calls me a pile of lazy bones. He's a cool brother though so I don't mind what he says to me. " He then grabs the ketchup bottle and was going to squeeze some in his mouth again. Again, he stopped when Yulia then asked also a question. He hold the bottle in his hand. "Well I'm a little bit different from regular skeletons....Its a secret...." Sans then squeezes the ketchup into his mouth....Strangely, there was no red stains in his clothes as he consumed the ketchup. Once, he finished he sighed. "Now that was delicious. Well, since I answered your question, I think I should ask you a question. I'm Sans."Sans then extended his bony arm for a handshake from Yulia. "What's your name?"

@York @LuckycoolHawk9

Makoto squeaked when Harper would kiss her neck, her eyes widening when the young woman would only seem to be turned on by having her butt squeezed. She should've known! But, then again, it wasn't as if she had a lot of experience in situations like this one, and she had totally been caught off guard by it happening. Anyhow, the student council president wasn't sure exactly what to say until she would hear Ryker make his comment about the two of them moving to a bedroom. Upon hearing that, the girl pushed Harper back.

tumblr_inline_opmpxdeWlo1t6c6km_540.png

"G-God no! I don't want to take this someplace private! I'm not that kind of girl. I-I mean, I don't even know your name yet," Makoto said, slightly protesting the situation now. Harper was attractive, the schoolgirl wasn't going to ignore that fact, but things were moving way faster than she knew how to handle right now.

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9
m82t4bD.png

"You can just call me Harper, hot stuff." The punk replied with a wink. Before Makoto could respond further, Harper would have shoved her up against the wall and smirked. "Now, me 'n you both know that you think I'm hot as shit. Now quit playin' hard tah get." Harper said before leaning in for another kiss, though this time she would allow the school girl a bit more control.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Peter Hale, Scott McCall and Newt Scamander and Liam

Liam watched over the strange girl for a brief second, feeling bad that he offered the bottle of ketchup to the skeleton before she could and sighed. He hated that had happened before he could do anything to stop it. He watched as the skeleton was going to eat it. He wasn't sure how that was going to even be possible too.

tumblr_m8qumxPRvJ1qfswqxo6_r1_250.gif

Peter was sitting at the bar as he said this. " It's been a while, kid. When was it last, that death maze?" He asked.

He wouldn't admit it aloud, but he sure as heck did like the other girl enough to not want to murder her. It was something to say the least bit. He watched as the skeleton drank the ketchup.

Liam smiled back at the skeleton/. " Unlike most of the other people who wondered into my bar, I can honestly say that it was a pleasure to meet and serve you. At least, you didn't ask for food or an unreasonable thing like 90% of them. Oh, look, sass is back. Before you try to claw my throat out, just know that I can have you sitting back in that chair faster than anyone else here," he said, as he watched the door. Oh boy, it seemed that today was going to be one of those days. He watched as Scott McCall walked in.

Newt frowned as he was unhappy the skeleton wasn't something more important or anything of the ilk. He wondered why he wasn't heard of even more than before. He looked over at the new comer and there were three words that came out of his mouth, " You are supposed to be dead., I watched you die at least three times. How in god's name are you still alive?" Scott asked, glaring at Peter.

" What was that old quote? Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated,"

" You tried to kill me."

" That was in the past, I am fine now. I have turned over a new leaf," Scott scoffed as Peter said this.

Ryker Rodgers

"
I swear on my life, what am I invisible or something? Very vexed man, right now. If you are going to get all rough, TAKE IT UPSTAIRS, but I also don't think she wants to get too risky either, so, I think you should perhaps take it slower. Not everybody likes it fast you know," he said, half-expecting to be ignored. If he was, he would lean against the wall and make a call to the fairy godmother.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

The universe was not kidding with Lapis.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi continued to cry as they didn't know any better. They were scared by something and reacted by their fears. They were babies. When they got upset, they reacted the only one they knew how. It was one thing to ignore them, but fear worked in ways that couldn't be explained. It was far from the first or last time the babies would probably cry over something.

Baby Mario was even more confused than he had been before. This wasn't an enemy like the others. It seemed she cared about them, like the bigger ones who looked exactly like them It made sense to the babies in the long run too quite honestly.

They were babies, they didn't understand Lapis.

Thankfully, the babies didn't resist when she tried to carry them away. " Thank you very much," Baby Mario said. Baby Luigi was still crying as he was the more sensitive brother.

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_oue9w5xqWH1v3qowuo1_100.png

Sure. ❞

They didn't really have to thank her, but the notion was appreciated. Lapis wasn't sure where to go from here, but definitely it wasn't going to be sticking around where that corpse was. Maybe somewhere calming like that outdoor garden? Every other location in this hotel wasn't exactly ideal places to bring infants to, but she wasn't gonna take them to her own hotel room either. She wondered why she was even acting like some protective big sister figure when these two were just on their own earlier...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Baby Mario tilted his head confused.

Baby Luigi had stopped crying after a bit and looked over at his brother. He liked this human. She was a good person to get them away from the scary corpse that they had encountered in the other room. Even if she was the one who had pinned it to the wall in the first place. He looked over at her and was silent, waiting to see where the human was going to bring him. He was also a little hungry, but he could wait on some food too. He wondered if his brother and him could play with water soon. He smiled.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oue9w5xqWH1v3qowuo1_100.png

Sure. ❞

They didn't really have to thank her, but the notion was appreciated. Lapis wasn't sure where to go from here, but definitely it wasn't going to be sticking around where that corpse was. Maybe somewhere calming like that outdoor garden? Every other location in this hotel wasn't exactly ideal places to bring infants to, but she wasn't gonna take them to her own hotel room either. She wondered why she was even acting like some protective big sister figure when these two were just on their own earlier...

Catbug's corpse began floating again, this time hitting Lapis in the back of the head.

@Gummi Bunnies

Sans smiled and laughed at Liam saying that he was different from them. "That funny Liam, there's probably bound to be some people that are similar to me." Sans' eyes looked in the direction of the commotion... He then lets out another laugh... Sans slips a few golden coin onto the counter for Liam. "I'll deal with the problem...Thank me later...." He then begins to consume all the ketchup in the bottle. He then gets out of his seat and looks to Yulia "Will you excuse me for a moment?" Sans then walks over to Scott McCall and put his cold bony hand on his shoulder. This would cause Scott to have a shiver down his spines, since of how cold his hand felt. Sans then walks in front of Scott and tilts his head up a little to look at him in the face.
Sans.png
"Hey pal. You need to chill out... if you have a problem with this person... at least take it out of this nice bar and let the other people be...There's no need to ruin anyone having a good time here." Sans then wait for a response from Scott....

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York

Ryker looked over at the woman and noticed that her reaction was appropriate as the other ones was incredibly wrong into him too. He looked over at her and wasn't sure if he should defend her or should remain quiet and he looked over at her for a brief moment for a brief moment. He wondered why this young woman was being so aggressive when it came onto the other woman, but it wasn't his place to ask things such as that quite honestly. He just knew that such things made him feel very very uncomfortable to continue to watch.

" I imagine that you are moving faster than you like from your reaction. Perhaps setting some boundaries that you two can establish," he said, as he still wasn't used to this human emotion thing. Dogs worked faster when they like someone, but the more time he spent as human, the less of his old self seemed to remain.

Meanwhile back at the bar, Liam was mixing some drinks while the other continued to talk. Thankfully, Jack Wilder had given him back his wallet or there would have been hell to pay.

"Wait a minute....this isn't Grillbys...hmm."
Sans then looks behind him and stares at the portal."Looks like my portal machine did work....it just need a power nap....though I didn't think I ended up here..." Sans then turns back around begins to walk around the place he was in. "I guess Alphys was right...The machine just needed electricity to work...I'm shocked..." He then stop in place staring at bar's entrance only a few feet away from him... "Well I guess I could get something to drink while I'm here." Sans then walks towards the bar and enters in... He then walks up to the counter and takes a seat. He looks around the bar... It didn't look as good as Grillbys but he who was he to judge... "Hey... can someone get me a bottle of ketchup?" He then waits for someone to get him one.

" Huh- a talking skeleton who wants a bottle of ketchup, and here I thought I have seen everything that this hotel had to offer when I saw a dog get changed into a man, a talking lizard and the devil and a talking raccoon wanting some beer. Sorry about that, I tend to get lost in a good monologue or two. Name's Liam. I can get you a bottle of ketchup, I always have a few of those lying around from the extras in the dinning room." He looked over at the ground as he handed the skeleton a bottle of ketchup. " Hey, Looper, you going to stay under that piano with your boyfriend forever or not?" Liam asked, looking over at Phil and Ned and Rita. He was of course teasing them. Meanwhile, Newt Scamander walked into the bar and looked over at Sans.

"
Fascinating, what fantastic beast would you be?" He asked Sans

@The Batter

m82t4bD.png

"You can just call me Harper, hot stuff." The punk replied with a wink. Before Makoto could respond further, Harper would have shoved her up against the wall and smirked. "Now, me 'n you both know that you think I'm hot as shit. Now quit playin' hard tah get." Harper said before leaning in for another kiss, though this time she would allow the school girl a bit more control.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryker Rodgers

"
I swear on my life, what am I invisible or something? Very vexed man, right now. If you are going to get all rough, TAKE IT UPSTAIRS, but I also don't think she wants to get too risky either, so, I think you should perhaps take it slower. Not everybody likes it fast you know," he said, half-expecting to be ignored. If he was, he would lean against the wall and make a call to the fairy godmother.

tumblr_inline_opmpx8QoLq1t6c6km_540.png

"W-We are moving fast. Way too fast,"
Makoto remarked in reply to Ryker, her voice going up an octave due to how embarrassed she was. The girl then tugged at the collar of her shirt, glancing to Harper when the punk would introduce herself. "Nice to meet you, I-I guess, but I'm not playing hard to get!" she exclaimed, quickly placing a hand over her lips to prevent Harper from going in for another kiss. "And WE'RE NOT taking this upstairs!" she added again in reply to Ryker, her cheeks continuing to flush a bright red.

"I-I mean, this is an area of my life I haven't exactly studied much in yet so... maybe we should just take it slow? So, that way, I can have some time to, uh, study it."
Flustered, Makoto would add, "We could, um, maybe go on a... date?"

Wait, had she just asked this crazy girl out on a date? Makoto was usually more into the intelligent type, and she didn't know a single thing about Harper yet. Well, other than the fact that she seemed to be a rather good kisser. Mhmm. Okay, a really good kisser.

tumblr_inline_opmpx8QoLq1t6c6km_540.png

"W-We are moving fast. Way too fast,"
Makoto remarked in reply to Ryker, her voice going up an octave due to how embarrassed she was. The girl then tugged at the collar of her shirt, glancing to Harper when the punk would introduce herself. "Nice to meet you, I-I guess, but I'm not playing hard to get!" she exclaimed, quickly placing a hand over her lips to prevent Harper from going in for another kiss. "And WE'RE NOT taking this upstairs!" she added again in reply to Ryker, her cheeks continuing to flush a bright red.

"I-I mean, this is an area of my life I haven't exactly studied much in yet so... maybe we should just take it slow? So, that way, I can have some time to, uh, study it."
Flustered, Makoto would add, "We could, um, maybe go on a... date?"

Wait, had she just asked this crazy girl out on a date? Makoto was usually more into the intelligent type, and she didn't know a single thing about Harper yet. Well, other than the fact that she seemed to be a rather good kisser. Mhmm. Okay, a really good kisser.

5xsIGbb.png

Harper would place her hand on her hip and swayed her hip to the side suggestively. "So ya wanna go on a date, huh?" Harper asked flirtatiously before grabbing Makoto's hand. "Well then c'mon babe. We'll go get some ice cream." Harper said as she dragged the schoolgirl to a convenient ice cream bar.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Er, ma'am... I don't know if the Command's intel got us in the right place."

Right behind 2B, 9S felt a bit uncertain about being here right now. For all he knew, they could be in the wrong place while the actual location could be crawling with machines.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore
"Quiet, 9S. It's where we were sent." 2B responded. "Let's at least check this place out."

Stephen Strange

Dr. Strange shrugged. " The bar seems like a good place to start for food."

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at the woman. " What exactly are you ladies looking for? This is a bar," he simply replied to him. He took the wallet of his back from Jack, checked it and saw everything was still there. It was.

" Half a drink until you produce my wallet."

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies

Erza would then Take Stephen Strange to the bar.

5xsIGbb.png

Harper would place her hand on her hip and swayed her hip to the side suggestively. "So ya wanna go on a date, huh?" Harper asked flirtatiously before grabbing Makoto's hand. "Well then c'mon babe. We'll go get some ice cream." Harper said as she dragged the schoolgirl to a convenient ice cream bar.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_opmpwiYkBn1t6c6km_540.png

"Ice cream?" Makoto questioned, seeming somewhat hesitant. "I... guess that would be okay. Ice cream isn't really the healthiest choice, but suppose I wouldn't mind it." Anything would be better than Harper just straight up making out with her, right? Maybe she could get the punk to calm down her hormones. Maybe. But probably not. : |

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_opmpwiYkBn1t6c6km_540.png

"Ice cream?" Makoto questioned, seeming somewhat hesitant. "I... guess that would be okay. Ice cream isn't really the healthiest choice, but suppose I wouldn't mind it." Anything would be better than Harper just straight up making out with her, right? Maybe she could get the punk to calm down her hormones. Maybe. But probably not. : |

@thatguyinthestore
Cl6WVsB_d.jpg

Harper smiled as they made their way to the ice cream bar. When she did, Harper smirked. "Here, close your eyes and open your mouth. I'm gonna surprise you." If Makoto did so, she would soon not taste ice cream, but instead Harper's tongue.

In her mouth.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9

Cl6WVsB_d.jpg

Harper smiled as they made their way to the ice cream bar. When she did, Harper smirked. "Here, close your eyes and open your mouth. I'm gonna surprise you." If Makoto did so, she would soon not taste ice cream, but instead Harper's tongue.

In her mouth.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9
tumblr_inline_opmpya6T7O1t6c6km_540.png

Unbeknownst to Harper, Makoto was a smart cookie. She wasn't gonna close her eyes and open her mouth for that slippery snake. Not yet, at least. "How do I know you're not just going to kiss me again?" the student asked, raising an eyebrow. "Prove it. Buy us some ice cream."

@thatguyinthestore

And who's else stepped into the hotel but Gudako? Not the horrifying meme version, but regular old cute Gudako:

Gudako.full.2078121.jpg

@anyone

Baby Mario tilted his head confused.

Baby Luigi had stopped crying after a bit and looked over at his brother. He liked this human. She was a good person to get them away from the scary corpse that they had encountered in the other room. Even if she was the one who had pinned it to the wall in the first place. He looked over at her and was silent, waiting to see where the human was going to bring him. He was also a little hungry, but he could wait on some food too. He wondered if his brother and him could play with water soon. He smiled.

@Gummi Bunnies

Catbug's corpse began floating again, this time hitting Lapis in the back of the head.

@Gummi Bunnies

The babies cried, alerting Lapis that the corpse was following them... especially if the bump didn't do that.

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_ouhpz6epye1v3qowuo1_100.png

Nope, she wasn't having this, especially with the two babies with her. While still carrying them, Lapis quickly turned around and kicked the corpse away. This was honestly pissing her off.

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍​
"Quiet, 9S. It's where we were sent." 2B responded. "Let's at least check this place out."
tumblr_ouhr8reoNu1v3qowuo1_100.png

Ah y-yes, you're right on that part. ❞

9S wasn't exactly too sure but it shouldn't be a problem to take a look around here. Though, something bothered him not because it was a threat... but rather something he hasn't really seen before.

❝ That's strange... hey 2B, there's a lot of people here... and they're not coming up as androids or even machines. Or at least that's what I can get from referring to the surrounding environment data... It's a... bit of a stretch to say, but didn't the humans go to the moon so we androids can get rid of the machines? Unless this place is something that we haven't really looked into before... ❞

@Minerva

Bar- Scott McCall/ Liam/Peter Hale/ Phil Connors /Lucifer Morningstar/Rita Hansen/ Jack Wilder/ Newt Scamander/ Stephen Strange/ Link and Navi

Liam smiled at Sans and didn't comment on what he had to say. He watched the door, as more people and caught it. The boy who had wrecked the bar last time and his small fairy.

" Link, do you think this is a good idea to come back to where you hurt so many-?"

"Here to cause more chaos, kid, I'm watching you. You break anything, you are paying for it," Liam said, glaring at the kid.

Link proceed to roll into the chair that Peter was on, breaking it. This earned an angry growl from the alpha.

" Ahh hell, here we go again," Liam said with a groan.

163546-original.jpg

Link pointed Navi to Peter Hale. "Peter Hale, werewolf, psych-,"

Peter picked up a bottle and put Navi in it. " I never did like fairies," he said.

" Hey, let the fairy go. It's a fantastical beast and should be treating as such," Newt said.

Scott looked at Sans. " Now, can I do something? He isn't doing nice things. Would that be a fair trade?"

Lucifer sipped his drink, ignoring the fight for the most place, glancing at Jack Wilder who was just in awe of the fairy.

Strange walked in and arched an eyebrow. " I don't want to know. Do you serve food here?" He asked.

" Ehh- I can see what I can whip up," Liam replied, ignoring the scene for now.

Phil emerged from under the piano " I thought you said you didn't make food here. Where-"

"Phil don't make a scene- obviously, he forgot he had food. Right? Right."

Liam knew she was trying to appease the asshole, but he wasn't going to lie. " No, I just didn't want to serve him."

Rita sighed. Hopefully, Phil would be quiet about this and she could slide the guy a bill or something.

@The Batter @York @Minerva @Bar

Ryker Rodgers- Main Hallway

Ryker, feeling that Makoto had the situation under control for now. " Oh hello, Miss, are you lost or something?" He asked. He seemed unfazed by her cuteness.

@Minerva

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi- Riding Lapis's back

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi watched her and copied the move while on her back, landing nicely. When she successfully kicked the corpse away, both the adorable babies cheered a little bit.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_ouhpz6epye1v3qowuo1_100.png

Nope, she wasn't having this, especially with the two babies with her. While still carrying them, Lapis quickly turned around and kicked the corpse away. This was honestly pissing her off.

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍​
tumblr_ouhr8reoNu1v3qowuo1_100.png

Ah y-yes, you're right on that part. ❞

9S wasn't exactly too sure but it shouldn't be a problem to take a look around here. Though, something bothered him not because it was a threat... but rather something he hasn't really seen before.

❝ That's strange... hey 2B, there's a lot of people here... and they're not coming up as androids or even machines. Or at least that's what I can get from referring to the surrounding environment data... It's a... bit of a stretch to say, but didn't the humans go to the moon so we androids can get rid of the machines? Unless this place is something that we haven't really looked into before... ❞

@Minerva
Catbug's corpse wasn't giving up, and floated back as soon as Lapis kicked it away!

@Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9
tumblr_inline_opmpya6T7O1t6c6km_540.png

Unbeknownst to Harper, Makoto was a smart cookie. She wasn't gonna close her eyes and open her mouth for that slippery snake. Not yet, at least. "How do I know you're not just going to kiss me again?" the student asked, raising an eyebrow. "Prove it. Buy us some ice cream."

@thatguyinthestore
OgzD923.png

"Fine. But you owe me some private time in my hotel room later." Harper said in a fake pout, half joking. Soon after, Harper would have bough them both chocolate ice cream cones with sprinkles and little chunks of chocolate chips in the come and the icecream itself.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

4bec1d02e0aaefe520c361b6d7723b3b-dbjo52e.jpg

Mason Moretti - Nexus - Maybe Ilona, Maybe Cheza, Maybe Anybody
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

Mason joyfully stepped out of one of the Nexus portals holding a small backpack holding a couple changes of clothes and about $2,000. He was dressed in his usual white-and-red jacket, wearing a salmon colored shirt underneath. His orange hair was let loose running down his back and he had to pull its cowlick-plagued front out of his emerald eyes. His golden locket shone in the light of the room and could be seen rising and falling with a deep, satisfied sigh.

"It's good to take a vacation and to not have to make the portals yourself, huh, Oracle?" asked the young man.

His golden necklace now shone with its own light, a soft pinkish aura, as an orb of light jumped out from within its center.

Mason Moretti - Nexus - Maybe Ilona, Maybe Cheza, Maybe Anybody

Mason and Oracle - Nexus - Ilona/Cheza/Anybody

132966-c303ef25027528f7ae474d5a8aab8685.jpg

"How would you know what the struggle is? I'm the one who actually puts the energy into making portals! You're just a freeloader!"

"Woah there, Ora. I think that you need this vacation more than I do. You can relax here. You don't need to worry about keeping the Multiverse a secret or making sure I don't die. Once we get checked into our room, you get to do exactly what you want."

"What I want is a human body again."

"I can't provide that."

"Then a smoothie would be nice."

"That can be arranged. Now let's check in."

And Mason walked up to the front desk to do just that.

Ryker Rodgers- Main Hallway

Ryker, feeling that Makoto had the situation under control for now. " Oh hello, Miss, are you lost or something?" He asked. He seemed unfazed by her cuteness.
"Oh, hello!" Gudako said. "I'm just looking around!"

Status
Not open for further replies.