• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm.. Glad, to hear it," Winter uttered in response, taking a final, deep, shuddering breath before exhaling deeply, slowly but surely managing to take in the air she so desperately needed. She hesitated for a few moments before wrapping her arms around him, as well.

@thatguyinthestore
"Is it just me... or do these kisses get better every time?" Qrow asked, still trying to catch his breath.

@Midnight Maiden

"Is it just me... or do these kisses get better every time?" Qrow asked, still trying to catch his breath.

@Midnight Maiden
"I..." Winter trailed off, seeming somewhat sheepish. "...I suppose that depends on your definition of... 'better'," she mused after a long pause. They certainly were more intense, that much was for sure. And she couldn't say she would be surprised if, to Qrow, at the very least, intense was classified under such a category.

@thatguyinthestore

"I..." Winter trailed off, seeming somewhat sheepish. "...I suppose that depends on your definition of... 'better'," she mused after a long pause. They certainly were more intense, that much was for sure. And she couldn't say she would be surprised if, to Qrow, at the very least, intense was classified under such a category.

@thatguyinthestore
"I'd show you what I mean first hand, but I need a breather." Qrow mused, reaching for his flask and taking another sip.

@Midnight Maiden

"..A-ah. I see," Winter replied, still blushing faintly and his suggestion of demonstrating his meaning only furthering her embarrassment. "I do not believe I require a demonstration, regardless," she coughed, sheepishly.

@thatguyinthestore
"Just cause you don't 'require' a demonstration don't mean ya don't want one." Qrow jokes, lightly pushing her shoulder.

@Midnight Maiden

"Just cause you don't 'require' a demonstration don't mean ya don't want one." Qrow jokes, lightly pushing her shoulder.

@Midnight Maiden
Tch. Smartass. Unravelling her arms from around him and crossing them defiantly, Winter lightly bit the inside of her cheek, speaking sternly. "So be it. I do not desire one, either," she declared. "There. Is your desire for technicalities satisfied?"

@thatguyinthestore

Tch. Smartass. Unravelling her arms from around him and crossing them defiantly, Winter lightly bit the inside of her cheek, speaking sternly. "So be it. I do not desire one, either," she declared. "There. Is your desire for technicalities satisfied?"

@thatguyinthestore
"Come oooon." Qrow pestered with a grin, placing a hand on her shoulder and lightly shaking it. "You know you love me, Ice Queen."

@Midnight Maiden

"Just a little?" He asked with a grin and a playful brow raise. "You sure?"He asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in as close as possible.

@Midnight Maiden
Ughhh. Why was he such a pain? An adorable, charming pain, certainly, but a pain nonetheless. Sighing heavily in an over-exaggerated manner, Winter pouted, replying with clear reluctance. "Fine. Perhaps... Slightly, more than a little."

@thatguyinthestore

Ughhh. Why was he such a pain? An adorable, charming pain, certainly, but a pain nonetheless. Sighing heavily in an over-exaggerated manner, Winter pouted, replying with clear reluctance. "Fine. Perhaps... Slightly, more than a little."

@thatguyinthestore
Wow. She really wasn't gonna let up on this act, was she? Well luckily for her (or unluckily), Qrow could outlast this whole act and see right through it.

"This some kinda Atlas military strategy the teach ya? If so, then I've gotta hand it to 'ole Jimbo. You ain't lettin' up for a second." Qrow mused, though it was all in good fun of course.

@Midnight Maiden

Wow. She really wasn't gonna let up on this act, was she? Well luckily for her (or unluckily), Qrow could outlast this whole act and see right through it.

"This some kinda Atlas military strategy the teach ya? If so, then I've gotta hand it to 'ole Jimbo. You ain't lettin' up for a second." Qrow mused, though it was all in good fun of course.

@Midnight Maiden
"...What?" Winter inquired after a pause in a deadpan, looking completely appalled. "What are you on about?" she asked further, eyebrows furrowing. What did he mean, 'strategy'? All she did was say she loved him... And that was certainly not something she had learned from Ironwood, of all people. Where had he gotten that crazy assumption from?

@thatguyinthestore

"...What?" Winter inquired after a pause in a deadpan, looking completely appalled. "What are you on about?" she asked further, eyebrows furrowing. What did he mean, 'strategy'? All she did was say she loved him... And that was certainly not something she had learned from Ironwood, of all people. Where had he gotten that crazy assumption from?

@thatguyinthestore
"I mean..." He said, taking his arm from around Winter to prop himself up for a second. "The whole 'Oh I'm Winter Schnee, and I love the handsome and amazing huntsman Qrow sooo much, but I'm too afraid to show those feelings so I'll just stay all stoic and brood over here!' " Qrow said in a mocking tone to imitate Winter, grinning the whole time as he did so.

@Midnight Maiden

"I mean..." He said, taking his arm from around Winter to prop himself up for a second. "The whole 'Oh I'm Winter Schnee, and I love the handsome and amazing huntsman Qrow sooo much, but I'm too afraid to show those feelings so I'll just stay all stoic and brood over here!' " Qrow said in a mocking tone to imitate Winter, grinning the whole time as he did so.

@Midnight Maiden
"..."

Harshly, Winter aimed to elbow Qrow in the side, pouting visibly as she began to glare harshly at him. "That is not what I sound like," she snapped, seeming less than pleased with his blatant teasing. "And I take offense you would imply such a thing," she remarked in addition. Of course, he wasn't wrong.

@thatguyinthestore

"..."

Harshly, Winter aimed to elbow Qrow in the side, pouting visibly as she began to glare harshly at him. "That is not what I sound like," she snapped, seeming less than pleased with his blatant teasing. "And I take offense you would imply such a thing," she remarked in addition. Of course, he wasn't wrong.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow only let out another chuckle, laying back down and placing his hands behind his head, interlacing his fingers as he did so.

"Uh huh, sure." He said, pursing his lips a bit.

@Midnight Maiden

"If by 'witty' you mean disrespectful, then no one," she remarked in return, still seeming rather annoyed by his claim and laughter. He could be so frustrating, at times.

@thatguyinthestore
"Disrespectful? Me?" Qrow mused, placing his arm around Winter once again, slightly rubbing her shoulder.

"Would it kill ya to lighten up for just a minute? I'm just messin' with ya."

@Midnight Maiden

"Disrespectful? Me?" Qrow mused, placing his arm around Winter once again, slightly rubbing her shoulder.

"Would it kill ya to lighten up for just a minute? I'm just messin' with ya."

@Midnight Maiden
"Hmph," Winter grumbled, giving the male the cold shoulder. "I merely don't appreciate such ridiculous implications; joking or otherwise," she stated, firmly. "..But no. I suppose it wouldn't 'kill me'." Even if it did rustle her jimmies.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.