Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmph," Winter grumbled, giving the male the cold shoulder. "I merely don't appreciate such ridiculous implications; joking or otherwise," she stated, firmly. "..But no. I suppose it wouldn't 'kill me'." Even if it did rustle her jimmies.

@thatguyinthestore
"That's the spirit." He said, leaning over to give Winter a peck on the cheek.

@Midnight Maiden

Hahaha. A peck on the cheek. He was a bird-- ahem. Winter could only roll her eyes at first, before simply sighing in defeat upon receiving the kiss, unable to stay too upset for long. Though, she wished she could. That would be nice, for certain.

@thatguyinthestore
"I knew you couldn't stay mad at me." Qrow said, grinning as he peered at the former heriess out of the corner of his eyes.

@Midnight Maiden

"Oh, please," she sighed out, rolling her eyes at him once again. "I certainly could, if I wished to. You're merely lucky in that I don't," she stated, firmly. It was... probably true. Maybe. Just a little?

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh please. You couldn't possibly stay angry at this face." He said, puckering his lips slightly and giving off a seductive eyebrow waggle.

@Midnight Maiden

"Oh please. You couldn't possibly stay angry at this face." He said, puckering his lips slightly and giving off a seductive eyebrow waggle.

@Midnight Maiden
"Of course I could," Winter replied with certainty, huffing slightly and gently shoving Qrow upon his little eyebrow wiggle and lip pucker. "Especially when you make such ridiculous gestures and statements," she added for good measure.

@thatguyinthestore

"Of course I could," Winter replied with certainty, huffing slightly and gently shoving Qrow upon his little eyebrow wiggle and lip pucker. "Especially when you make such ridiculous gestures and statements," she added for good measure.

@thatguyinthestore
"That ain't what you were sayin' earlier." Qrow mused, not seeming to react to the shove at all.

@Midnight Maiden

"Please. You were all over me just a few minutes ago." Qrow said, maintaining the same cockiness from earlier.

@Midnight Maiden
"I believe you were the one that was all over me," Winter mused, matter-of-factly. Though, he wasn't wrong. She had been all over him. In her defense, though, she had not been the one to initiate such contact; that had all been him. She just... hadn't objected to it, and reciprocated it. That was all.

@thatguyinthestore

"I believe you were the one that was all over me," Winter mused, matter-of-factly. Though, he wasn't wrong. She had been all over him. In her defense, though, she had not been the one to initiate such contact; that had all been him. She just... hadn't objected to it, and reciprocated it. That was all.

@thatguyinthestore
"S'all I did was get you to show your true colors, Ice Queen." Qrow joked. He'd win this "argument" or whatever it was.

@Midnight Maiden

"S'all I did was get you to show your true colors, Ice Queen." Qrow joked. He'd win this "argument" or whatever it was.

@Midnight Maiden
"True colors?" Winter remarked with disbelief, scoffing quietly. "I assure you, no such thing was done," she stated firmly, blushing faintly at the suggestion alone. Such intense and desperate gestures were not her nature. Not in the slightest.

@thatguyinthestore

"True colors?" Winter remarked with disbelief, scoffing quietly. "I assure you, no such thing was done," she stated firmly, blushing faintly at the suggestion alone. Such intense and desperate gestures were not her nature. Not in the slightest.

@thatguyinthestore
"Right..." He said as he pulled her a bit closer. "Just shutup and cuddle with me now." Qrow stated bluntly, taking a swig out of his flask after doing so.

@Midnight Maiden

"Right..." He said as he pulled her a bit closer. "Just shutup and cuddle with me now." Qrow stated bluntly, taking a swig out of his flask after doing so.

@Midnight Maiden
"..."

Sighing in defeat, Winter obliged, finally uncrossing her arms and wrapping them around him again, nuzzling up against him. "Fine. But next time, I expect your request to be uttered in a politer manner."

@thatguyinthestore

"Noted." Qrow said, resting his head on her shoulder.

@Midnight Maiden
"Good," she replied, stoically, not seeming to mind the way he leaned on her in the slightest. In fact, she rather enjoyed it, still holding him gently as he rested against her. This was... Nice. She had not experienced such gentle touch or treatment for longer than she could recall, and it was going thoroughly enjoyed. Every second, cherished.

@thatguyinthestore

"Good," she replied, stoically, not seeming to mind the way he leaned on her in the slightest. In fact, she rather enjoyed it, still holding him gently as he rested against her. This was... Nice. She had not experienced such gentle touch or treatment for longer than she could recall, and it was going thoroughly enjoyed. Every second, cherished.

@thatguyinthestore
"You think that Jimmy would have a problem with us datin' and all?" Qrow asked nonchalantly, not even looking at Winter when he said it.

@Midnight Maiden

"You think that Jimmy would have a problem with us datin' and all?" Qrow asked nonchalantly, not even looking at Winter when he said it.

@Midnight Maiden
"..."

Well. That was a peculiar question, for certain. But Winter did not hesitate even slightly, made no pause before her reply. "It matters not. My affairs are not his business, nor vice versa. His approval is not required."

@thatguyinthestore

Chibi meanwhile wagged his tail and happily ate the other half of his bread and was smiling happily. There was nothing better in the whole wide world.

He pointed to a tag on his collar, not realizing that the woman was talking to the girl. The collar read chibi.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"..."

Well. That was a peculiar question, for certain. But Winter did not hesitate even slightly, made no pause before her reply. "It matters not. My affairs are not his business, nor vice versa. His approval is not required."

@thatguyinthestore
"Well no shit. I just don't want him freakin' out, s'all."

@Midnight Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.