Status
Not open for further replies.
Having more than happily broken her last bit of melon bread in half and offered one half of it to Chibi with a smile, Himiko paused when asked about her name, eyes widening briefly before she suddenly bowed down, looking sheepish once again. "O-oh, I'm sorry....! I-I completely forgot my manners... I-I'm Himiko."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

---

"Oh?" Winter mused, raising a brow and peering down at Qrow, idly stroking his hair with a small smile. "And why might that be?"

@thatguyinthestore

"I'm Shana. Nice to meet you." she replied.

Chibi meanwhile wagged his tail and happily ate the other half of his bread and was smiling happily. There was nothing better in the whole wide world.

He pointed to a tag on his collar, not realizing that the woman was talking to the girl. The collar read chibi.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Attention taken by Chibi once more, even though she found him cute she couldn't help but find something odd. He didn't seem to be a Denizen so it had to be something else.

"You're not a normal dog are you, Chibi." she spoke as she read the name tag, hands going to her hips before shaking her head.

"Eh, I guess you're cute and all, and you like melon bread so that makes you alright with me." she replied before huffing slightly as she reached into the bag she brought for more melon bread, in fact it was full of just melon bread. To say that she loved it was an understatement.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Donnel-Cosplay-Wig-Version-01-002.jpg

"I....see... Hope them unsavory folk didn't give y'all too much trouble..." Donnel spoke frowning a moment. He felt as if there was more to the story but didn't further comment for now.

Either way for both of them sounds of someone entering the hotel room could be heard but Donnel didn't seem to notice. Was it Lon'qu...? or someone else...?

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ol56yjsFuf1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Well, that's in the past. So hopefully it doesn't happen again..."

Kiyo would make a small comment on it before trying to take a sip out of some tea. Though, the knock on the door had caught her attention, and she was already headed for the door to see who it was once she opened it.

@Crimson Spartan

----

tumblr_inline_nbxdmm2Abe1sgw425.jpg

"I better be making my time here worth it..."

Looks like the "Mad Dog of Shimano" is at the hotel, and possibly looking for somebody.

@anybody​

tumblr_ol56yjsFuf1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Well, that's in the past. So hopefully it doesn't happen again..."

Kiyo would make a small comment on it before trying to take a sip out of some tea. Though, the knock on the door had caught her attention, and she was already headed for the door to see who it was once she opened it.

@Crimson Spartan

----

tumblr_inline_nbxdmm2Abe1sgw425.jpg

"I better be making my time here worth it..."

Looks like the "Mad Dog of Shimano" is at the hotel, and possibly looking for somebody.

@anybody​

As Kiyo went to open the door Donnel stayed with Inigo in the meantime.

Speaking of the door...

latest

"Alright... Where's that idiot Inigo at...? Heard from Lon'qu that he got himself ruffed up so I came to heal him... Oh and names Brady..." The male now known as Brady spoke to Kiyo seeming to know Lon'qu and Inigo.

@Gummi Bunnies

Meanwhile elsewhere in said Hotel.

144ae3b038025c08.jpg

"Why do I ever bother coming back..."

"In this case? I do," she replied, steadily. "It is not your place to worry over it."

@thatguyinthestore
"You know what I'd do?" Qrow asked, shifting up a bit, his arm still remaining around Winter. "I'd leave them Atlas jerk-offs and become a huntress instead. Then you 'n I could spend more than me together while killin' a bunch'a Grimm. Best of both worlds, right?"

@Midnight Maiden

"You know what I'd do?" Qrow asked, shifting up a bit, his arm still remaining around Winter. "I'd leave them Atlas jerk-offs and become a huntress instead. Then you 'n I could spend more than me together while killin' a bunch'a Grimm. Best of both worlds, right?"

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_ohr938psal1tudj7bo1_400_by_teh_zombish-db5zcb7.jpg

Well, that earned a sigh from Winter, who briefly looked away with mild frustration. "I fear it is not that simple," she muttered. "And even if it were, militaristic habits are difficult to break, just as I'm certain the more... savage, tendencies of huntsmen and huntresses alike would be," she mused. "And I would appreciate if you did not refer to my colleagues as... 'jerk-offs'," she added with slightly increased annoyance. He wasn't exactly wrong, but still.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_ohr938psal1tudj7bo1_400_by_teh_zombish-db5zcb7.jpg

Well, that earned a sigh from Winter, who briefly looked away with mild frustration. "I fear it is not that simple," she muttered. "And even if it were, militaristic habits are difficult to break, just as I'm certain the more... savage, tendencies of huntsmen and huntresses alike would be," she mused. "And I would appreciate if you did not refer to my colleagues as... 'jerk-offs'," she added with slightly increased annoyance. He wasn't exactly wrong, but still.

@thatguyinthestore
"To each their own I guess." Qrow remarked with a shrug. Not too long after saying this, a devious smile formed on Qrow's face. Without saying a word, Qrow climbed on top of Winter, the same smile on his face. He wasn't gonna do anything naughty, but he needed to have some fun.

"So.... I'm bored. You got any ideas on how to kill time?" The hunted man asked as he wrapped both of his arms around Winter's shoulders. Before long, Qrow had wrapped both his arms around her back and had brought himself closer to her.

@Midnight Maiden

"To each their own I guess." Qrow remarked with a shrug. Not too long after saying this, a devious smile formed on Qrow's face. Without saying a word, Qrow climbed on top of Winter, the same smile on his face. He wasn't gonna do anything naughty, but he needed to have some fun.

"So.... I'm bored. You got any ideas on how to kill time?" The hunted man asked as he wrapped both of his arms around Winter's shoulders. Before long, Qrow had wrapped both his arms around her back and had brought himself closer to her.

@Midnight Maiden
"...!?"

rsz_mistletoe_by_reikiwie_dat19bo_by_teh_zombish-db5lsqd.png

"Wh-what do you think you're doing?" the female inquired with clear embarrassment, a shocked expression mixed with a blush having crossed the atlesian militant's face as Qrow abruptly climbed on top of her, wrapping his arms around her in a firm embrace and peering down at her with a devious grin. His question didn't help, feeling rather out of the blue, especially in the position he had put her in. Still, she attempted to stammer out a response. "..P-perhaps. But I must ask you release me from this inappropriate position, first." She didn't really mind.

@thatguyinthestore

"...!?"

rsz_mistletoe_by_reikiwie_dat19bo_by_teh_zombish-db5lsqd.png

"Wh-what do you think you're doing?" the female inquired with clear embarrassment, a shocked expression mixed with a blush having crossed the atlesian militant's face as Qrow abruptly climbed on top of her, wrapping his arms around her in a firm embrace and peering down at her with a devious grin. His question didn't help, feeling rather out of the blue, especially in the position he had put her in. Still, she attempted to stammer out a response. "..P-perhaps. But I must ask you release me from this inappropriate position, first." She didn't really mind.

@thatguyinthestore
"Relax Ice Queen. I told ya that I ain't gonna do nothin' inappropriate. I'm a man of my word." He said as he walked his fingers up her arm. "That being said... that don't mean we can't have fun. Unless that word ain't in your vocabulary."

@Midnight Maiden

"Relax Ice Queen. I told ya that I ain't gonna do nothin' inappropriate. I'm a man of my word." He said as he walked his fingers up her arm. "That being said... that don't mean we can't have fun. Unless that word ain't in your vocabulary."

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_nzizzdyyje1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xdpf.png

"Of course it's in my vocabulary," Winter snapped in response, only blushing brighter as he ran his fingers up her arm. "But I do not understand what, precisely, this position has to do with fun," she muttered. Fun for him, perhaps, seeing her face turn such a deep shade of red from his actions.

@thatguyinthestore

As Kiyo went to open the door Donnel stayed with Inigo in the meantime.

Speaking of the door...

latest

"Alright... Where's that idiot Inigo at...? Heard from Lon'qu that he got himself ruffed up so I came to heal him... Oh and names Brady..." The male now known as Brady spoke to Kiyo seeming to know Lon'qu and Inigo.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Ah... I see."

She had a slight pause in her words, as if she was thinking something over before continuing.

"Inigo's over there... my many thanks for your offer to heal him. My name is Kiyohime, I've known him for a bit of time thus far..."

After convincing herself that they aren't around to do anything funny, Kiyo glanced over to where Inigo was resting for now, and then briefly introducing herself to Brady.

------
Meanwhile elsewhere in said Hotel.

144ae3b038025c08.jpg

"Why do I ever bother coming back..."
"Oi! If you don't mind giving me yer attention for a lil' moment, will ya!"

Out of nowhere, Majima would get this poor soul into a sudden headlock, somewhat aware that this wasn't really the best approach out there.

"Well, first off, you look like one of those helpful types, so it shouldn't be a problem if you could lend a hand with helping find a certain someone. Someone that's stood me up and is on my shit list right about now. You catch my drift... right?"

What an interesting guy...

@Crimson Spartan

"Ah... I see."

She had a slight pause in her words, as if she was thinking something over before continuing.

"Inigo's over there... my many thanks for your offer to heal him. My name is Kiyohime, I've known him for a bit of time thus far..."

After convincing herself that they aren't around to do anything funny, Kiyo glanced over to where Inigo was resting for now, and then briefly introducing herself to Brady.

------

"Oi! If you don't mind giving me yer attention for a lil' moment, will ya!"

Out of nowhere, Majima would get this poor soul into a sudden headlock, somewhat aware that this wasn't really the best approach out there.

"Well, first off, you look like one of those helpful types, so it shouldn't be a problem if you could lend a hand with helping find a certain someone. Someone that's stood me up and is on my shit list right about now. You catch my drift... right?"

What an interesting guy...

@Crimson Spartan

"Don't mention it.... Seriously...don't..." Brady spoke keeping up his tough guy attitude as he walked into the room towards when Donnel and Inigo were. Wasting no time he held his staff out as it began to glow the very same glow covering Inigo. Inigo's mana began returning as well as his wounds were closing up and healing on their own.

"You got a funny way of askin' fer help..." Black spoke as Majima would find the barrel of a revolver to his back.

"How 'bout you let me go and we talk details on findin' this person....or don't and i'll shoot you instead..." Black spoke calmly as he had whipped out a revolver while beinbg grabbed and had moved his arm behind Majima as he talked.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Don't mention it.... Seriously...don't..." Brady spoke keeping up his tough guy attitude as he walked into the room towards when Donnel and Inigo were. Wasting no time he held his staff out as it began to glow the very same glow covering Inigo. Inigo's mana began returning as well as his wounds were closing up and healing on their own.

"You got a funny way of askin' fer help..." Black spoke as Majima would find the barrel of a revolver to his back.

"How 'bout you let me go and we talk details on findin' this person....or don't and i'll shoot you instead..." Black spoke calmly as he had whipped out a revolver while beinbg grabbed and had moved his arm behind Majima as he talked.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo1_100.png

"And with this... he'll be better soon, I hope?"

Kiyo sounded a bit eager to have Inigo feeling all better now that he had been healed up more by Brady.

------

"Why of course! It wasn't like I was gunna make your neck go all snaap. Not at allll. I figured that all sorts of people would have their nifty little reactions because who would ever ignore the good ol' headlock?"

With that made clear, Majima let go of Black, backing off a bit. He had his whole share of guns before, and he knew they hurt like hell. That out of the way, it was back to business.

"Well, this interesting fella was supposed to meet me here for some important deals, but he ain't here. Guessing his new fancy title got him all over his head recently. Long story short, Kiryu Kazuma's a shitter than needs special treatment, and he won't see it coming if you go and beat him silly instead of me. I bet he's expecting me to pop right up behind him while he's trying to do a number two in the restroom, ehehe!"

Sounds like Majima really has some shit in the air with this "Kiryu" person.

@Crimson Spartan

Kiyo sounded a bit eager to have Inigo feeling all better now that he had been healed up more by Brady.

------

"Why of course! It wasn't like I was gunna make your neck go all snaap. Not at allll. I figured that all sorts of people would have their nifty little reactions because who would ever ignore the good ol' headlock?"

With that made clear, Majima let go of Black, backing off a bit. He had his whole share of guns before, and he knew they hurt like hell. That out of the way, it was back to business.

"Well, this interesting fella was supposed to meet me here for some important deals, but he ain't here. Guessing his new fancy title got him all over his head recently. Long story short, Kiryu Kazuma's a shitter than needs special treatment, and he won't see it coming if you go and beat him silly instead of me. I bet he's expecting me to pop right up behind him while he's trying to do a number two in the restroom, ehehe!"

@Crimson Spartan

"Him..? He'll be good as new once this gets done....which is good because doing this makes me not completely useless..."
Brady remarked giving an idea of how useless he feels when not healing people.

By now inigo's wounds had completely healed as the glowing stopped. Giving a sigh on relief Brady took a step back to see Inigo finally beginning to wake up.

"Likewise.... Totally wouldn't have filled you up with lead if you had even attempted to snap my neck..." Black spoke in a completely sarcastic manor before listening to what Majima had to say.

2730583-af21d-1-.png

"Suppose that leaves one last question....dead...or alive...? My fee varies as I find it much more of a hassle to leave my targets alive rather then just killin' them..."

Well... he was a bounty hunter....

@Gummi Bunnies

------

@Crimson Spartan
"Him..? He'll be good as new once this gets done....which is good because doing this makes me not completely useless..." Brady remarked giving an idea of how useless he feels when not healing people.

By now inigo's wounds had completely healed as the glowing stopped. Giving a sigh on relief Brady took a step back to see Inigo finally beginning to wake up.

"Likewise.... Totally wouldn't have filled you up with lead if you had even attempted to snap my neck..." Black spoke in a completely sarcastic manor before listening to what Majima had to say.

2730583-af21d-1-.png

"Suppose that leaves one last question....dead...or alive...? My fee varies as I find it much more of a hassle to leave my targets alive rather then just killin' them..."

@Gummi Bunnies

woolly-mais.jpg

"Bah?"

A golden sheep creature known as a wooly made its way into the conversation.​

"Him..? He'll be good as new once this gets done....which is good because doing this makes me not completely useless..." Brady remarked giving an idea of how useless he feels when not healing people.

2730583-af21d-1-.png

@Gummi Bunnies
Kiyo was about to say more, but noticed that Inigo was finally waking up. Well, first off...

"Inigo... um, h-how are you feeling?"

Yes, the Berserker-class servant was nervous right now.

-----

"Hm... do whatever suits you best on roughin him up. I'll love what kind of reaction Kiryu-chan is going to have if you go for the kill. Oh, and before I forget."

Majima didn't seem to care on what Black had to do with this job, seeming a bit "obsessed" with getting certain reactions out of Kiryu. Taking a moment to pause, he would pull out a large stack of cash.

"Here's the pay for the request I have fer ya, three billion yen. That's like... about 26 million in them US dollars or something. Don't ask how I got it, it's a secret for only the Mad Dog of Shimano to know! So what's your answer? Gonna do it or nah?"

That's a lot of money for a hit job on one person...

@Crimson Spartan

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzizzdyyje1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xdpf.png

"Of course it's in my vocabulary," Winter snapped in response, only blushing brighter as he ran his fingers up her arm. "But I do not understand what, precisely, this position has to do with fun," she muttered. Fun for him, perhaps, seeing her face turn such a deep shade of red from his actions.

@thatguyinthestore
"We can have all sorts'a fun, Snow White." Qrow mused before leaning down and planting kisses up Winter's arm and slowly making his way toward her face, making sure to stay away from the "no-no" areas.

@Midnight Maiden

Last edited:
"We can have all sorts'a fun, Snow White." Qrow mused before leaning down and planting kisses up Winter's arm and slowly making his way toward her face, making sure to stay away from the "no-no" areas.

@Midnight Maiden
"You truly are a complete rapscallion," Winter muttered with feigned offence as he began to kiss his way up her arm. The gesture briefly made her shudder, unused to such contact, but she managed to adjust fairly quickly.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.