• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Very well."

Humming a gentle tune quietly, Winter relished the closeness of the male, resuming gently running her fingers through his hair. It was a gesture she actually found soothing and, much to her surprise, his hair was softer than she had expected.

@thatguyinthestore
"I see you've taken a liking to my hair as well." Qrow mused, wearing a normal grin now as opposed to his usual smirk.

@Midnight Maiden

"Not just your hair," was the immediate response, before she could even think to stop herself from saying it. But now, iot was simply out there. No taking it back, now. "...I enjoy other aspects of you, as well."

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh?" He asked with a raised brow and a grin. "I wouldn't suppose that it's my devilishly good looks, or my witty commentary? Or perhaps the fact that I'm a damn good kisser?" He asked in a suave manner, gently caressing the former heiress's cheek with the back of his hand. "Or's it just all of the above?"

@Midnight Maiden

"Oh?" He asked with a raised brow and a grin. "I wouldn't suppose that it's my devilishly good looks, or my witty commentary? Or perhaps the fact that I'm a damn good kisser?" He asked in a suave manner, gently caressing the former heiress's cheek with the back of his hand. "Or's it just all of the above?"

@Midnight Maiden
Tch. What a dork.

Rolling her eyes and briefly, lightly tugging on his hair out of feigned annoyance, Winter managed to make a retort of her own. "Mm, none of those things were exactly what I had in mind, no," she mused. "Though I suppose if I didn't find the way you run your mouth at least mildly appealing, this would not work out, now, would it?" she teased.

@thatguyinthestore

Tch. What a dork.

Rolling her eyes and briefly, lightly tugging on his hair out of feigned annoyance, Winter managed to make a retort of her own. "Mm, none of those things were exactly what I had in mind, no," she mused. "Though I suppose if I didn't find the way you run your mouth at least mildly appealing, this would not work out, now, would it?" she teased.

@thatguyinthestore
"Denial. I like it." Qrow stated, smirking lightly as he resumed his position on her shoulder.

"And yeah, I feel like you've always secretly liked my banter, you were just too afraid to admit it 'till we started datin' and all."

@Midnight Maiden

"Denial. I like it." Qrow stated, smirking lightly as he resumed his position on her shoulder.

"And yeah, I feel like you've always secretly liked my banter, you were just too afraid to admit it 'till we started datin' and all."

@Midnight Maiden
"Very amusing," she remarked, rolling her eyes upon hearing his claim that she was in denial. Of course, he wasn't wrong. But she was in denial and thus wasn't going to say so. "...But whatever helps you sleep at night," she added, doing a mocking impersonation of his earlier words.

@thatguyinthestore

"Very amusing," she remarked, rolling her eyes upon hearing his claim that she was in denial. Of course, he wasn't wrong. But she was in denial and thus wasn't going to say so. "...But whatever helps you sleep at night," she added, doing a mocking impersonation of his earlier words.

@thatguyinthestore
"Come on, you know I'm right." Qrow stated, lightly shaking her shoulder with the arm that was placed around it.

@Midnight Maiden

"I respectfully disagree," she denied, pursing her lips. "I still hardly care for your mouthing off, even now." Casually, she attempted to remove his arm from around her, hoping to further prove how serious she was.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow's arm didn't budge, instead just remaining there around her.

" 'Mmmmkay, sure. But my mouth ain't about to ruin our cuddle time." Qrow stated with a grin, showing off a flirtatious eyebrow waggle.
@Midnight Maiden

Qrow's arm didn't budge, instead just remaining there around her.

" 'Mmmmkay, sure. But my mouth ain't about to ruin our cuddle time." Qrow stated with a grin, showing off a flirtatious eyebrow waggle.
@Midnight Maiden
"I think your continuous shower of random kisses beg to differ," she mused in return, letting up on her attempts to remove his arm. "If you can't manage to control yourself, I may simply have to step away."

@thatguyinthestore

"I think your continuous shower of random kisses beg to differ," she mused in return, letting up on her attempts to remove his arm. "If you can't manage to control yourself, I may simply have to step away."

@thatguyinthestore
"Uh huh. Come on, you know you love me." Qrow said, not letting up on his grin.

@Midnight Maiden

"I'm not certain that's the term I'd use," Winter persisted, mainly to keep up her teasing of him. If she didn't love him, she certainly wouldn't have agreed to this.

@thatguyinthestore
"Pffft, you already said you did." Qrow said with a chuckle before reaching his hand up to thump Winter on the forehead.

@Midnight Maiden

"I'll have you know that was sarcasm," Winter replied, dryly. "You are the complete opposite of the image of maturity."

@thatguyinthestore
"I'm aware of this." Qrow stated bluntly, referring to both things Winter had said. He then used his free hand to reach for his flask and took a swig out of it before placing it back on the bedside table beside the couple.

@Midnight Maiden

"I'm aware of this." Qrow stated bluntly, referring to both things Winter had said. He then used his free hand to reach for his flask and took a swig out of it before placing it back on the bedside table beside the couple.

@Midnight Maiden
"Case in point, then." She would refrain from shaming him about the drinking any further, for the moment. She was certain he knew her stance on it, at this point.

@thatguyinthestore

"Case in point, then." She would refrain from shaming him about the drinking any further, for the moment. She was certain he knew her stance on it, at this point.

@thatguyinthestore
"Also, you know you love my random kisses." The drunkard said in reference to what she said earlier, albeit a bit late.

@Midnight Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.