Status
Not open for further replies.
"..."

kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"AWWWW, YOUR EARS ARE SO FLUFFY!" Kofuku practically squealed, leaping at Kyle in a tacklehug, attempting to reach up to pet his ears gently. "So cuteeeee!!~"

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

"KITTY!"

Esper would only yell this out before joining Kofuku in the tacklehugs towards Kyle.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo4_100.png

"H-Hey! Watch IT!! Only Alice can touch me like this!"

Kyle didn't like this, unfortunately. With a snap of his fingers while giving off a sound alike to a cat's snarl, he would use his magic to push them away. Well... now he was an angry cat.

@Midnight Maiden

"Y'should really watch some more movies." Qrow stated, his eyes darting to Winter for a quick second before his gaze averted back to the television.

--------------------------------

tumblr_inline_oo71d7kX0c1u95e15_540.png

"Oh no, I care!" Star reassured the heiress with a nod. "But I dunno what a Remnant is.. Or an Atlas. But I bet that they're really cool!" She said, still digging into the shortcake with her teeth.

@Midnight Maiden
tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

"KITTY!"

Esper would only yell this out before joining Kofuku in the tacklehugs towards Kyle.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo4_100.png

"H-Hey! Watch IT!! Only Alice can touch me like this!"

Kyle didn't like this, unfortunately. With a snap of his fingers while giving off a sound alike to a cat's snarl, he would use his magic to push them away. Well... now he was an angry cat.

@Midnight Maiden

"I see no reason to," Winter replied with a shrug. "A rather mindless form of alleged 'entertainment', if you ask me."

---

21_by_teh_zombish-db5kw8q.png

"..It would be a lie to say I didn't expect as much," Weiss spoke with a sigh, looking less than amused. "I suppose you could say so. Atlas is one of the colder Kingdoms in Remnant, after all."

Man. If only Ilona were here. The two bumbling blondes would certainly get along well...

@thatguyinthestore

---

kofuku17_by_teh_zombish-dazkq6c.png

"Owie..." Kofuku muttered as she was sent back by Kyle's magic, head reeling and swaying on her feet. "Aww... Th-that wasn't nice...." she muttered with a pout, rubbing her head like a child that had hit it on something.

rsz_kyoshiro0512__2__by_teh_zombish-dat7kyx.jpg

Not too far away, the original grumpy cat sneezed.

@Gummi Bunnies

"I see no reason to," Winter replied with a shrug. "A rather mindless form of alleged 'entertainment', if you ask me."

---

21_by_teh_zombish-db5kw8q.png

"..It would be a lie to say I didn't expect as much," Weiss spoke with a sigh, looking less than amused. "I suppose you could say so. Atlas is one of the colder Kingdoms in Remnant, after all."

Man. If only Ilona were here. The two bumbling blondes would certainly get along well...

@thatguyinthestore

---

kofuku17_by_teh_zombish-dazkq6c.png

"Owie..." Kofuku muttered as she was sent back by Kyle's magic, head reeling and swaying on her feet. "Aww... Th-that wasn't nice...." she muttered with a pout, rubbing her head like a child that had hit it on something.

rsz_kyoshiro0512__2__by_teh_zombish-dat7kyx.jpg

Not too far away, the original grumpy cat sneezed.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Well, whatever. They're some funny movies. S'all I'll say." The huntsman said as he tugged out his flask again and taking another swig before placing it on the dresser in between their two beds.

----------------------------

BFVu.png

"That isn't what I meant. I'm from Mewni. Well, actually I'm living on this place called earth right now because I kinda accidentally set our castle on fire and then my parents said I couldn't handle my wand so I was sent there to train but then I met this kid named Marco and he is like my bestest friend and we always go on these adventures and he's kinda cute but don't tell him I said that! Oh and then there's this weird bird guy named Ludo who's after my wand for some reason but I'm not too sure why. Oh and there's also this really cool thing--"

Looks like Star found herself explaining more than she needed to, again.

@Midnight Maiden

"Well, whatever. They're some funny movies. S'all I'll say." The huntsman said as he tugged out his flask again and taking another swig before placing it on the dresser in between their two beds.

----------------------------

BFVu.png

"That isn't what I meant. I'm from Mewni. Well, actually I'm living on this place called earth right now because I kinda accidentally set our castle on fire and then my parents said I couldn't handle my wand so I was sent there to train but then I met this kid named Marco and he is like my bestest friend and we always go on these adventures and he's kinda cute but don't tell him I said that! Oh and then there's this weird bird guy named Ludo who's after my wand for some reason but I'm not too sure why. Oh and there's also this really cool thing--"

Looks like Star found herself explaining more than she needed to, again.

@Midnight Maiden
29_by_teh_zombish-db5kw1o.png

"...I don't suppose that wand of yours possesses a mute button?" Weiss deadpanned, doing her best to drown out the nonsense that this clearly delusional child was spouting.

---

"Something tells me our definitions of 'funny' greatly differ," Winter mused in response, idly twiddling her fingers as Qrow set his flask down.

@thatguyinthestore

29_by_teh_zombish-db5kw1o.png

"...I don't suppose that wand of yours possesses a mute button?" Weiss deadpanned, doing her best to drown out the nonsense that this clearly delusional child was spouting.

---

"Something tells me our definitions of 'funny' greatly differ," Winter mused in response, idly twiddling her fingers as Qrow set his flask down.

@thatguyinthestore
standard.png

"Nope!" She said with a smile as she shook her head. "But it can make rainbows!!!!"

tumblr_nibgnoO7aJ1r36q04o1_r3_400.gif

-----------------------------------​
"So... we just gonna sit here and talk about your knowledge of movies or are we gonna do something?" Qrow asked with a sly grin as he just leaned back into the bed, interlacing his fingers and placing them behind his head as he arched his knee, letting his right leg sit on the former.

@Midnight Maiden

standard.png

"Nope!" She said with a smile as she shook her head. "But it can make rainbows!!!!"

tumblr_nibgnoO7aJ1r36q04o1_r3_400.gif

-----------------------------------​
"So... we just gonna sit here and talk about your knowledge of movies or are we gonna do something?" Qrow asked with a sly grin as he just leaned back into the bed, interlacing his fingers and placing them behind his head as he arched his knee, letting his right leg sit on the former.

@Midnight Maiden
363464_zps6405e35c.png

"How... Impressive," Weiss muttered, voice practically dripping with sarcasm.

----

rsz_tumblr_inline_o28bde1tgj1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xeca.png

"...I thought you had formed a plan for what we'd do upon arrival," Winter remarked, sincerely. She certainly wasn't the one to ask about plans. Her idea of 'fun' was fighting grimm, training, and just about anything work-related.

@thatguyinthestore

363464_zps6405e35c.png

"How... Impressive," Weiss muttered, voice practically dripping with sarcasm.

----

rsz_tumblr_inline_o28bde1tgj1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xeca.png

"...I thought you had formed a plan for what we'd do upon arrival," Winter remarked, sincerely. She certainly wasn't the one to ask about plans. Her idea of 'fun' was fighting grimm, training, and just about anything work-related.

@thatguyinthestore
Ouch. This girl was really harsh, wasn't she? But Star wasn't one to give up!

tumblr_nvtz9xiaZT1ugps3fo9_250.png

"Heeeeeey! Do you have a wand too?" Star asked as she just tried to make conversation.

-------

"Well I was gonna rent a movie, but you don't seem to be into them." He said before falling silent for a few moments.

"We could just cuddle. Nothing frisky, though." He stated. Qrow hated the fact that he actually had to point that out, though. Because he had a feeling that if he didn't then it'd come back to bite him in the ass real fast.

@Midnight Maiden

Ouch. This girl was really harsh, wasn't she? But Star wasn't one to give up!

tumblr_nvtz9xiaZT1ugps3fo9_250.png

"Heeeeeey! Do you have a wand too?" Star asked as she just tried to make conversation.

-------

"Well I was gonna rent a movie, but you don't seem to be into them." He said before falling silent for a few moments.

"We could just cuddle. Nothing frisky, though." He stated. Qrow hated the fact that he actually had to point that out, though. Because he had a feeling that if he didn't then it'd come back to bite him in the ass real fast.

@Midnight Maiden
17_by_teh_zombish-db5kw8a.png

Scowling deeply, Weiss uttered a very simple reply, not having to think for even a moment.

"No."

---

rsz_winter_schnee_rwby_by_nozolinsky_d9el2f2_by_teh_zombish-db5lpqi.jpg

"...I see," was Winter's own response, her gaze briefly averting as she cleared her throat. She didn't say more immediately, which, on the bright side, meant she wasn't snapping at him for the suggestion. She didn't mind the idea, to be completely honest. She was merely hesitant to admit as much.

@thatguyinthestore

17_by_teh_zombish-db5kw8a.png

Scowling deeply, Weiss uttered a very simple reply, not having to think for even a moment.

"No."

---

rsz_winter_schnee_rwby_by_nozolinsky_d9el2f2_by_teh_zombish-db5lpqi.jpg

"...I see," was Winter's own response, her gaze briefly averting as she cleared her throat. She didn't say more immediately, which, on the bright side, meant she wasn't snapping at him for the suggestion. She didn't mind the idea, to be completely honest. She was merely hesitant to admit as much.

@thatguyinthestore
"I don't see you denying my idea." Qrow mused with a grin, already having made his way over to Winter and hoisted his arm around her shoulder.

-----

"Oh..."

"Weeeeeeeeell what do you do for fun?"

@Midnight Maiden

"I don't see you denying my idea." Qrow mused with a grin, already having made his way over to Winter and hoisted his arm around her shoulder.

-----

"Oh..."

"Weeeeeeeeell what do you do for fun?"

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_nzizynqwl41rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xdbb.png

"Lack of denial doesn't mean I desire it," Winter muttered, though the fact that she didn't push him away when he went to wrap his arms around her contradicted her implication.

---

54_by_teh_zombish-db5kvy2.png

"Study, of course," Weiss replied, proudly. "There's a reason I'm at the top of my classes. And I intend to keep it that way."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzizynqwl41rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xdbb.png

"Lack of denial doesn't mean I desire it," Winter muttered, though the fact that she didn't push him away when he went to wrap his arms around her contradicted her implication.

---

54_by_teh_zombish-db5kvy2.png

"Study, of course," Weiss replied, proudly. "There's a reason I'm at the top of my classes. And I intend to keep it that way."

@thatguyinthestore
"C'mon. Me and you both know that you're enjoyin' this." Qrow said as he began to pull her in closer.

--------

m5tuH.png

"Studying... fun." Star said as her voice trailed off just a tad bit. She was never too good in school (she originally thought that an "F" meant fantastic) so obviously studying wasn't exactly her idea of a fun time.

"Well I like to race warnicorns and fight monsters!"

@Midnight Maiden

"C'mon. Me and you both know that you're enjoyin' this." Qrow said as he began to pull her in closer.

--------

m5tuH.png

"Studying... fun." Star said as her voice trailed off just a tad bit. She was never too good in school (she originally thought that an "F" meant fantastic) so obviously studying wasn't exactly her idea of a fun time.

"Well I like to race warnicorns and fight monsters!"

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_o177n45o4f1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x6v5.png

"I...-" Winter began, only to trail off as she was drawn in closer by Qrow. Settled against him, their bodies so close together, she could feel it. The subtle, quick pounding of her heart. It was a feeling she was used to on the battlefield, or when he provoked her, perhaps. But this... This was different.

"...I suppose I don't mind it," she concluded, blue eyes darting away as she attempted to avoid admitting that she, well, more than didn't mind this.

----

61_by_teh_zombish-db5kvx6.png

"...Right." Evidently, Weiss wasn't entertained by Star's claim, immediately disregarding it for childish fantasies. Of course, that didn't explain the wand-- but she came from a world with all sorts of inexplicable wonders in the form of weapons. It wasn't that surprising.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_o177n45o4f1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x6v5.png

"I...-" Winter began, only to trail off as she was drawn in closer by Qrow. Settled against him, their bodies so close together, she could feel it. The subtle, quick pounding of her heart. It was a feeling she was used to on the battlefield, or when he provoked her, perhaps. But this... This was different.

"...I suppose I don't mind it," she concluded, blue eyes darting away as she attempted to avoid admitting that she, well, more than didn't mind this.

----

61_by_teh_zombish-db5kvx6.png

"...Right." Evidently, Weiss wasn't entertained by Star's claim, immediately disregarding it for childish fantasies. Of course, that didn't explain the wand-- but she came from a world with all sorts of inexplicable wonders in the form of weapons. It wasn't that surprising.

@thatguyinthestore
"Mhmm." Qrow said as he began to run his fingers through her hair again, smiling slightly as he did so.

---------

"It's like soooooo cool! Do you have warnicorns and monsters where you're from?" Star asked, knowing that earth didn't have either of them (unless Ludo was trying to steal Star's wand, but he's from Mewni.)

@Midnight Maiden

"Mhmm." Qrow said as he began to run his fingers through her hair again, smiling slightly as he did so.

---------

"It's like soooooo cool! Do you have warnicorns and monsters where you're from?" Star asked, knowing that earth didn't have either of them (unless Ludo was trying to steal Star's wand, but he's from Mewni.)

@Midnight Maiden
An unwitting hum of content was pried from Winter's lips as Qrow began to run his hands through her hair, which she quickly mentally cursed herself for allowing this to occur. Even with him already knowing she had feelings for him, it was... Hard. Very hard, to let him in. To let her barriers she had kept up for so long down for the first time. So she remained quiet, just trying to relax in the moment.

----

71_by_teh_zombish-db5kvvv.png

"...No," was once again Weiss's less than enthusiastic response. But she followed up. "No... warnicorns. But every world has monsters," she added, crossing her arms. "I just struggle to believe you have fought them."

@thatguyinthestore

An unwitting hum of content was pried from Winter's lips as Qrow began to run his hands through her hair, which she quickly mentally cursed herself for allowing this to occur. Even with him already knowing she had feelings for him, it was... Hard. Very hard, to let him in. To let her barriers she had kept up for so long down for the first time. So she remained quiet, just trying to relax in the moment.

----

71_by_teh_zombish-db5kvvv.png

"...No," was once again Weiss's less than enthusiastic response. But she followed up. "No... warnicorns. But every world has monsters," she added, crossing her arms. "I just struggle to believe you have fought them."

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh no, I have. I mainly fight this weird guy named Lu-"

Crash!!

"Star Butterfly! I've waited long for this moment! You will rue the day you-" The small bird like creature would then look up at Weiss and raise a brow. "Uhhh, who's this girl?"

"Oh that's Weiss! She's this girl I met a few minutes ago."

"Okay then. Well, I shall destroy both of y-" Before Ludo could finish his sentence, he was lifted up by his cloak and thrown out the window by Star. Luckily, an eagle swooped in and saved him before he hit the ground.

"He usually has more monsters with him. Well he did until Toffee took over his castle. Now he just has a giant spider and a bird." She said before shrugging.

----

Qrow decided to enjoy the moment as well, just sitting there with Winter and rubbing through her hair with a growing grin on his face.

@Midnight Maiden

"Oh no, I have. I mainly fight this weird guy named Lu-"

Crash!!

"Star Butterfly! I've waited long for this moment! You will rue the day you-" The small bird like creature would then look up at Weiss and raise a brow. "Uhhh, who's this girl?"

"Oh that's Weiss! She's this girl I met a few minutes ago."

"Okay then. Well, I shall destroy both of y-" Before Ludo could finish his sentence, he was lifted up by his cloak and thrown out the window by Star. Luckily, an eagle swooped in and saved him before he hit the ground.

"He usually has more monsters with him. Well he did until Toffee took over his castle. Now he just has a giant spider and a bird." She said before shrugging.

----

Qrow decided to enjoy the moment as well, just sitting there with Winter and rubbing through her hair with a growing grin on his face.

@Midnight Maiden
85_by_teh_zombish-db5kvtm.png

"..."

There was a long silence from Weiss, who wore a perfected poker face, watching the whole scene with a less than impressed air about her. Eventually, after it had all concluded, she placed a hand on her hip, looking completely unamused. "...Right. So you're telling me your arch-enemy is a stupid, minute... bird."

---

"Why such a wide grin?" Winter eventually inquired, finding herself curious as to what the huntsman had on his mind. Though, curious wasn't quite the right word. Skeptical was much more accurate.

@thatguyinthestore

85_by_teh_zombish-db5kvtm.png

"..."

There was a long silence from Weiss, who wore a perfected poker face, watching the whole scene with a less than impressed air about her. Eventually, after it had all concluded, she placed a hand on her hip, looking completely unamused. "...Right. So you're telling me your arch-enemy is a stupid, minute... bird."

---

"Why such a wide grin?" Winter eventually inquired, finding herself curious as to what the huntsman had on his mind. Though, curious wasn't quite the right word. Skeptical was much more accurate.

@thatguyinthestore
"Well, yes. But there's also like waaay more people usually. Like this really creepy lizard guy named Toffee, who Marco says is a lawyer. I dunno what a lawyer is but I bet that they're evil!!" She explained, completely oblivious to the fact that Weiss didn't care.

---

"Can't I just admire how cute you are?" Qrow mused, still maintaining a steady stroke of the former heiress's hair.
@Midnight Maiden

"Well, yes. But there's also like waaay more people usually. Like this really creepy lizard guy named Toffee, who Marco says is a lawyer. I dunno what a lawyer is but I bet that they're evil!!" She explained, completely oblivious to the fact that Weiss didn't care.

---

"Can't I just admire how cute you are?" Qrow mused, still maintaining a steady stroke of the former heiress's hair.
@Midnight Maiden
59_by_teh_zombish-db5kvxl.png

"...Right. How menacing," Weiss remarked, sarcastically. "Truly you must be a valiant and brave soul to defeat such foes."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_o28bexu3bw1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xeuq.png

Alright. Not the answer she expected. Nonetheless, she shook off her initial shock, merely huffing lightly with disbelief. "Truly, you ought to show some restraint in your flattery," she replied, shifting slightly against him to get more comfortable.​

59_by_teh_zombish-db5kvxl.png

"...Right. How menacing," Weiss remarked, sarcastically. "Truly you must be a valiant and brave soul to defeat such foes."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_o28bexu3bw1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xeuq.png

Alright. Not the answer she expected. Nonetheless, she shook off her initial shock, merely huffing lightly with disbelief. "Truly, you ought to show some restraint in your flattery," she replied, shifting slightly against him to get more comfortable.​
"Awww really? Hugs!!!" Star exclaimed before giving Weiss a big 'ole bear hug, obviously not being able to tell when she's being sarcastic.

---

"What? I'm just bein' honest with ya." Qrow said with a smirk as he leaned in and gave Winter a quick kiss.

@Midnight Maiden

"Awww really? Hugs!!!" Star exclaimed before giving Weiss a big 'ole bear hug, obviously not being able to tell when she's being sarcastic.

---

"What? I'm just bein' honest with ya." Qrow said with a smirk as he leaned in and gave Winter a quick kiss.

@Midnight Maiden
"And I greatly... appreciate, that," Winter replied, seeming almost as though she struggled to say this out loud. This whole loving thing was hard on her, damn.

---

28_by_teh_zombish-db5kw1y.png

"What the-- n--"

1_by_teh_zombish-db5kw93.png

"H-hey! Too close!" Weiss exclaimed, fervently pushing Star in attempt to free herself from the embrace. "G-get off of me!"

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.