Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll just order some fries and a sandwich." He stated, wanting to keep things simple as he glanced over the menu. Once he was done, he looked up at Winter and smirked.

"Hell of a first date, huh?"
@Midnight Maiden
"...Really?" Winter asked with a somewhat surprised expression. Of course, it faded when she recalled just who she was talking to. This was Qrow Branwen, not some high-standing attendee of one of her father's parties or any other such trivial thing. Much more casual than what she would expect from such people. But perhaps that was... Nice. "...Perhaps I'll try the same, then."

Even though the idea of having greasy, salty, less than desirable foods such as those almost made her shudder.

"I suppose I'd have to agree," she mused in response, a little more lightheartedly.

@thatguyinthestore

"...Really?" Winter asked with a somewhat surprised expression. Of course, it faded when she recalled just who she was talking to. This was Qrow Branwen, not some high-standing attendee of one of her father's parties or any other such trivial thing. Much more casual than what she would expect from such people. But perhaps that was... Nice. "...Perhaps I'll try the same, then."

Even though the idea of having greasy, salty, less than desirable foods such as those almost made her shudder.

"I suppose I'd have to agree," she mused in response, a little more lightheartedly.

@thatguyinthestore

"Well, it's not like I can afford the steak." Qrow teased with a smile, just admiring his girlfriend and all of her beauty for a moment. " 'Sides, I'll probably be payin' for repairs on that area we fucked up with our little fight."

@Midnight Maiden

"Well, it's not like I can afford the steak." Qrow teased with a smile, just admiring his girlfriend and all of her beauty for a moment. " 'Sides, I'll probably be payin' for repairs on that area we fucked up with our little fight."

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_aec1687f5b2bf9da4e89157a87abf2b0_d9iwu9q_by_teh_zombish-db5lu9y.png

"I'd be happy to assist in paying for it," Winter remarked seriously, apparently not realizing the Huntsman was joking. "Besides, I would not be so certain. This hotel is a... peculiar, place. It would not surprise me if the issue has already been taken care of."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_aec1687f5b2bf9da4e89157a87abf2b0_d9iwu9q_by_teh_zombish-db5lu9y.png

"I'd be happy to assist in paying for it," Winter remarked seriously, apparently not realizing the Huntsman was joking. "Besides, I would not be so certain. This hotel is a... peculiar, place. It would not surprise me if the issue has already been taken care of."

@thatguyinthestore
"Eh... it ain't weirder than the shit we deal with on a regular basis. Well, aside from that..." Qrow deadpanned for a second. "That weird guy in the plant earlier."

Seriously, who the hell was that guy?

@Midnight Maiden

"...Indeed."

Winter briefly scowled as she recalled the encounter, silently hoping her Beowolf had taught the peeping tom a lesson.

@thatguyinthestore
"On a lighter note, for what it's worth, I've really enjoyed tonight." Qrow said honestly before taking a sip of the water that was provided for free, which was an odd taste since he'd only had exclusively alcohol for the past God knows how long.

@Midnight Maiden

"On a lighter note, for what it's worth, I've really enjoyed tonight." Qrow said honestly before taking a sip of the water that was provided for free, which was an odd taste since he'd only had exclusively alcohol for the past God knows how long.

@Midnight Maiden
"As have I," Wiinter hummed in return with just as much sincerity to her voice, something that was immensely rare. At least, in such a context as this, anyways. She wasn't entirely sure what else to say at the moment, so she opted for silence, occasionally glancing at the male from across the table with a hint of admiration before quickly averting her eyes.

@thatguyinthestore

"As have I," Wiinter hummed in return with just as much sincerity to her voice, something that was immensely rare. At least, in such a context as this, anyways. She wasn't entirely sure what else to say at the moment, so she opted for silence, occasionally glancing at the male from across the table with a hint of admiration before quickly averting her eyes.

@thatguyinthestore
As they waited on their food, Qrow took hold of Winter's hand and, being the badass he was, leaned across the table and kissed her again because let's face it they have nothing better to do while they wait and he was bored.

What a fucking guy.

@Midnight Maiden

Chibi, being a puppy and unable to talk, barked when she asked if he was lost. It wasn't certain if that bark was a yes or no or a maybe. It also seemed that asking the pup again would not yield any better or worse results at all. His eyes widened when he saw the melon bread and wagged his tail. He wanted it now. He wanted it.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Of course, Himiko didn't understand Chibi, only able to guess on what his bark went. In any case, she was mildly surprised by Shana's sudden declaration that she needed to wait there. "O-oh, um, okay..." she uttered, nervously, patiently waiting for the few moments she had been gone before returning. Just petting Chibi while she waited, the maiden was somewhat surprised by how quickly the other female reappeared.

"Th-thank you," the brunette replied with a respectful bow as she took the offered pastry, hesitantly about to sink her teeth into the treat when she noticed Chibi's apparent desire for the food in her hands. "Oh... Do you want some, too...? H-here," she murmured, carefully breaking off a bit of the treat for the canine and offering it to him carefully. "We can share it..!"

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

"No problem!" Shana said before happily biting into the sweet melon bread.

Ryq3Jah.gif

Yum.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

Once in the hotel room Donnel wasted no time at all placing Inigo in his bed Inigo himself passing out again within moments probably resting to regain his mana.

63351.png

'So uh... How'd you and m'boy meet...?" Donnel decided to ask Kiyo thinknig of a way to at least hold up a conservation..
"Oh, um..."

Just from memory, Kiyo had a feeling that there were some bits that she would leave out... specifically the portion that she almost burned Inigo to death as a dragon. Then there were parts that would be a pain to explain... such as the whole Master and Servant contract. But she wouldn't have to explain that on a whim, right? Well, she might as well answer.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well, Inigo was asking an acquaintance of mine to some tea, but since she was busy and all, I decided to take the offer~ It took a bit to get settled and to relax with said tea... considering that there was some unsavory folk that really wanted to bother us. But that's not a problem anymore."

She came off as a bit too cheery when it came to explaining the encounter she and Inigo had with some hostiles... but that was all taken care of. So why not?

@Crimson Spartan

@thatguyinthestore
As they waited on their food, Qrow took hold of Winter's hand and, being the badass he was, leaned across the table and kissed her again because let's face it they have nothing better to do while they wait and he was bored.

What a fucking guy.

@Midnight Maiden
Just off to the corner, a little camera flash snapped a distance from the two. Someone was watching them...

tumblr_inline_ne6e8jqiAZ1t3cdzr.png

@thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden

"Oh, um..."

Just from memory, Kiyo had a feeling that there were some bits that she would leave out... specifically the portion that she almost burned Inigo to death as a dragon. Then there were parts that would be a pain to explain... such as the whole Master and Servant contract. But she wouldn't have to explain that on a whim, right? Well, she might as well answer.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well, Inigo was asking an acquaintance of mine to some tea, but since she was busy and all, I decided to take the offer~ It took a bit to get settled and to relax with said tea... considering that there was some unsavory folk that really wanted to bother us. But that's not a problem anymore."

She came off as a bit too cheery when it came to explaining the encounter she and Inigo had with some hostiles... but that was all taken care of. So why not?

@Crimson Spartan

Just off to the corner, a little camera flash snapped a distance from the two. Someone was watching them...

Also in the corner watching the two, sat an old man and his grandson.

rick_and_morty_by_sonicrocksmysocks-d7m63sm.png

"Ahh geez Rick. Should we r-really be watching those two like that? I mean isn't it kinda, y'know, their business?"

"Sh(urp)utup Morty! I don't think you understand the (urp) gravity of the situation here."

@Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi

What a fucking guy.

@Midnight Maiden

"Ahh geez Rick. Should we r-really be watching those two like that? I mean isn't it kinda, y'know, their business?"

"Sh(urp)utup Morty! I don't think you understand the (urp) gravity of the situation here."

Damnit. What was up with all of these surprise kisses? This one was at the worst possible time and place, too, going as far as to lean all the way over the table to kiss her? What was he thinking?

rsz_tumblr_ofgrj97nyf1vtiu9zo2_1280_by_teh_zombish-db5zm3j.png

"Mm...--"

...Okay. So she didn't mind. Well, at least, she didn't up until she noticed the flash pointed in their direction. At which point, breathlessly, she drew back, looking somewhat confused for a moment as she tried to pinpoint where the thing had come from.

"...Did you see that?"

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies
"No problem!" Shana said before happily biting into the sweet melon bread.

Ryq3Jah.gif

Yum.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9
Even though she had split the bread between herself and her newfound lupine friend, Himiko tentatively took a bite from the melon bread, seeming hesitant at first... Before surprisingly lightening up, seemingly for the first time since seeing the pair.

rsz_shattered8_large_by_teh_zombish-dat7fno.jpg

"Wow, this is delicious...!"

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Damnit. What was up with all of these surprise kisses? This one was at the worst possible time and place, too, going as far as to lean all the way over the table to kiss her? What was he thinking?

"Mm...--"

...Okay. So she didn't mind. Well, at least, she didn't up until she noticed the flash pointed in their direction. At which point, breathlessly, she drew back, looking somewhat confused for a moment as she tried to pinpoint where the thing had come from.

"...Did you see that?"

Even though she had split the bread between herself and her newfound lupine friend, Himiko tentatively took a bite from the melon bread, seeming hesitant at first... Before surprisingly lightening up, seemingly for the first time since seeing the pair.

rsz_shattered8_large_by_teh_zombish-dat7fno.jpg

"Wow, this is delicious...!"

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9
"Yeah. You wanna deal with this one or you wanna let me?" He asked as he tried to pinpoint the location as well. "Or we could do the couples special and double team whoever it was."

@Midnight Maiden

"Mm...--"

"...Did you see that?"

"Yeah. You wanna deal with this one or you wanna let me?" He asked as he tried to pinpoint the location as well. "Or we could do the couples special and double team whoever it was."

@Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_ne6eajWtl71t3cdzr.png

Neo just smiled silently to herself before noticing that there were two others doing the exact same thing as her. Without much warning, she slipped the Scroll she used to take the picture into Rick's pocket before walking away. And there she goes...

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

@Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_ne6eajWtl71t3cdzr.png

Neo just smiled silently to herself before noticing that there were two others doing the exact same thing as her. Without much warning, she slipped the Scroll she used to take the picture into Rick's pocket before walking away. And there she goes...

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore
rsz_tumblr_nxvpmn9m9z1shf5vho1_500_by_teh_zombish-db6hydb.jpg

"...It hardly matters to me at this point," Winter muttered with a sigh, seeming to grow agitated once again as she replied, oblivious to Neo's little endeavors as she climbed to her feet.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_nxvpmn9m9z1shf5vho1_500_by_teh_zombish-db6hydb.jpg

"...It hardly matters to me at this point," Winter muttered with a sigh, seeming to grow agitated once again as she replied, oblivious to Neo's little endeavors as she climbed to her feet.

@thatguyinthestore
"Mhmmm." Qrow hummed with a nod before taking her by the hand again and exiting the room, burger in hand. "So... you wanna get a hotel room?" Qrow said with no implications whatsoever because the writer isn't a perv.

@Midnight Maiden

"Mhmmm." Qrow hummed with a nod before taking her by the hand again and exiting the room, burger in hand. "So... you wanna get a hotel room?" Qrow said with no implications whatsoever because the writer isn't a perv.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_nzv7k9qshj1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db6146a.png

"...Pardon me?" Winter replied, looking astonished by the question. Considering the kind of guy Qrow was, regardless of the writer's intentions, she seemed to take it the wrong way. Plus, even if she didn't, they only had just started acting romantically together. It just seemed rather sudden to her.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzv7k9qshj1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db6146a.png

"...Pardon me?" Winter replied, looking astonished by the question. Considering the kind of guy Qrow was, regardless of the writer's intentions, she seemed to take it the wrong way. Plus, even if she didn't, they only had just started acting romantically together. It just seemed rather sudden to her.

@thatguyinthestore
"We're in a hotel. Look, I ain't gonna try nothin. We just started dating like an hour or so ago." He said before letting out a sigh and putting his face in his hand. He was completely aware that Winter wasn't that type of girl, and he even, dare I say it, respected Winter enough not to try and sleep with her after their first date.

4353%204_zpsy2msxrjw.png

"Look, if it makes ya feel better, I'll get us a room with two beds. I was just planning on ordering a movie or somethin'."

@Midnight Maiden

Esper found things to have quieted down between Kofuku and himself... and that was boring. So, his mind resulted with thinking of one way to fix this.

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"We need more kitties..."

He would think out loud before opening another time rift near them and reaching over to snatch another cat. However, he wasn't expecting to have randomly picked up... um, this kind of cat?

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo1_100.png

"W-Where... ?"

Looks like Esper brought along a person who had cat ears and a tail... Oh no. As the time rift closed up once this other person was brought here, Esper was just fascinated visibly by the fluffy cat ears.

@Midnight Maiden

"We're in a hotel. Look, I ain't gonna try nothin. We just started dating like an hour or so ago." He said before letting out a sigh and putting his face in his hand. He was completely aware that Winter wasn't that type of girl, and he even, dare I say it, respected Winter enough not to try and sleep with her after their first date.

4353%204_zpsy2msxrjw.png

"Look, if it makes ya feel better, I'll get us a room with two beds. I was just planning on ordering a movie or somethin'."

@Midnight Maiden
Esper found things to have quieted down between Kofuku and himself... and that was boring. So, his mind resulted with thinking of one way to fix this.

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"We need more kitties..."

He would think out loud before opening another time rift near them and reaching over to snatch another cat. However, he wasn't expecting to have randomly picked up... um, this kind of cat?

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo1_100.png

"W-Where... ?"

Looks like Esper brought along a person who had cat ears and a tail... Oh no. As the time rift closed up once this other person was brought here, Esper was just fascinated visibly by the fluffy cat ears.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_nzv7lmjmu01rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5zsl6.png

"...So long as there are two beds and you do not attempt anything immoral," Winter huffed, briefly pulling her hand free of his and looking away with apparent embarrassment. She had never exactly shared a room with any male but perhaps Whitley before, and she knew what such a gesture was often viewed as or potentially led to.

@thatguyinthestore

---

"..."

kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"AWWWW, YOUR EARS ARE SO FLUFFY!" Kofuku practically squealed, leaping at Kyle in a tacklehug, attempting to reach up to pet his ears gently. "So cuteeeee!!~"

@Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.