• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"And I greatly... appreciate, that," Winter replied, seeming almost as though she struggled to say this out loud. This whole loving thing was hard on her, damn.

---

28_by_teh_zombish-db5kw1y.png

"What the-- n--"

1_by_teh_zombish-db5kw93.png

"H-hey! Too close!" Weiss exclaimed, fervently pushing Star in attempt to free herself from the embrace. "G-get off of me!"

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh yeah I can tell." Qrow said with a grin, almost sarcastically. Though he actually wasn't. He knew that Winter clearly had feelings for him, but he was also aware of the fact that she had never really done this type of thing before. He just enjoyed poking fun, is all.

------

"Sorry..." Star said as she backed up off the heiress, chewing on her wand a bit once she was fully backed off of her.

@Midnight Maiden

Chibi wagged his tail happily as he saw her hold the bread in her hand and close to her hand. He wasn't sure why she wasn't dropping it on the floor, but he nibbled on the bread, happy that he was being fed for the first time in a long time too. He tilted his head and then licked Himiko's hand.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"Oh, um..."

Just from memory, Kiyo had a feeling that there were some bits that she would leave out... specifically the portion that she almost burned Inigo to death as a dragon. Then there were parts that would be a pain to explain... such as the whole Master and Servant contract. But she wouldn't have to explain that on a whim, right? Well, she might as well answer.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Well, Inigo was asking an acquaintance of mine to some tea, but since she was busy and all, I decided to take the offer~ It took a bit to get settled and to relax with said tea... considering that there was some unsavory folk that really wanted to bother us. But that's not a problem anymore."

She came off as a bit too cheery when it came to explaining the encounter she and Inigo had with some hostiles... but that was all taken care of. So why not?

@Crimson Spartan

Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Donnel-Cosplay-Wig-Version-01-002.jpg

"I....see... Hope them unsavory folk didn't give y'all too much trouble..." Donnel spoke frowning a moment. He felt as if there was more to the story but didn't further comment for now.

Either way for both of them sounds of someone entering the hotel room could be heard but Donnel didn't seem to notice. Was it Lon'qu...? or someone else...?

@Gummi Bunnies

"Oh yeah I can tell." Qrow said with a grin, almost sarcastically. Though he actually wasn't. He knew that Winter clearly had feelings for him, but he was also aware of the fact that she had never really done this type of thing before. He just enjoyed poking fun, is all.

------

"Sorry..." Star said as she backed up off the heiress, chewing on her wand a bit once she was fully backed off of her.

@Midnight Maiden
23_by_teh_zombish-db5kw8w.png

"As you should be!" Weiss scolded, clenching her fists at her sides. "What were you thinking? That's hardly proper behavior. You ought to learn some manners."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzptbap5cd1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x5b7.png

"I would hope so," Winter replied, eyes trying to find a place to lock themselves that wasn't on him. She was primarily quiet, seeming almost shy in the moment. Something extremely uncharacteristic of her.

23_by_teh_zombish-db5kw8w.png

"As you should be!" Weiss scolded, clenching her fists at her sides. "What were you thinking? That's hardly proper behavior. You ought to learn some manners."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzptbap5cd1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x5b7.png

"I would hope so," Winter replied, eyes trying to find a place to lock themselves that wasn't on him. She was primarily quiet, seeming almost shy in the moment. Something extremely uncharacteristic of her.
"I'll just... find someone else to talk to." Star said with a lookbof sorrow on her face as she hung her head down in defeat and began to slowly walk off.

---

"Hey..." Qrow said, placing a hand on Winter's shoulder. He could tell something was wrong. She was acting.. different. "What's wrong?"

@Midnight Maiden

"I'll just... find someone else to talk to." Star said with a lookbof sorrow on her face as she hung her head down in defeat and began to slowly walk off.

---

"Hey..." Qrow said, placing a hand on Winter's shoulder. He could tell something was wrong. She was acting.. different. "What's wrong?"

@Midnight Maiden
"Hmph. Pick up some manners while you're at it," Weiss replied, not seeming to realize in full how harsh she was being. She took up a gentler air with her team, but sometimes she just... Forgot, to be nice to others.

----

"Hm..?"

Blinking as Qrow placed his hand on her shoulder, Winter allowed herself to rest her eyes on him briefly, feeling as though compelled to do so. His air of concern certainly didn't help with the issue. Gently placing her hand over his, she shook her head slowly. "...Nothing is wrong," she murmured, solemnly. "I'm merely.. unused, to this," she admitted, looking away sheepishly. "That's all."

@thatguyinthestore

"Hmph. Pick up some manners while you're at it," Weiss replied, not seeming to realize in full how harsh she was being. She took up a gentler air with her team, but sometimes she just... Forgot, to be nice to others.

----

"Hm..?"

Blinking as Qrow placed his hand on her shoulder, Winter allowed herself to rest her eyes on him briefly, feeling as though compelled to do so. His air of concern certainly didn't help with the issue. Gently placing her hand over his, she shook her head slowly. "...Nothing is wrong," she murmured, solemnly. "I'm merely.. unused, to this," she admitted, looking away sheepishly. "That's all."

@thatguyinthestore
Okay, that was it.

No more Ms. Nice Star.

"Yknow, I've been doing nothing but trying to be nice to you since I got here." Star said, turning around to face the heiress. "And you have done nothing but treat me like I'm not worthy of talking to you! Yknow, if anything, you're not worthy of talking to me!" She stated, pointing a thumb at her own chest. "I'm the princess of an entire kingdom, and I bet that I'm nicer than you! And you're saying that I need to learn manners?! I think it's the other way around ! Because you're nothing more than a spoiled rich girl who probably has no friends because you're too busy thinking about yourself!" She yelled before finally storming off in the other direction.

"So infuriating!" She yelled to no one in particular as she stomped in the other direction.
---

"Heh, to be completely honest..." He said, grasping her hand and interlacing her fingers with his yet again. "I ain't entirely used t'this myself. But I do know that I'm enjoying every minute of it."
@Midnight Maiden

Last edited:
Okay, that was it.

No more Ms. Nice Star.

"Yknow, I've been doing nothing but trying to be nice to you since I got here." Star said, turning around to face the heiress. "And you have done nothing but treat me like I'm not worthy of talking to you! Yknow, if anything, you're not worthy of talking to me!" She stated, pointing a thumb at her own chest. "I'm the princess of an entire kingdom, and I bet that I'm nicer than you! And you're saying that I need to learn manners?! I think it's the other way around ! Because you're nothing more than a spoiled rich girl who probably has no friends because you're too busy thinking about yourself!" She yelled before finally storming off in the other direction.

---

"Heh, to be completely honest..." He said, grasping her hand and interlacing her fingers with his yet again. "I ain't entirely used t'this myself. But I do know that I'm enjoying every minute of it."
@Midnight Maiden
Well, that was enough to provoke at least a slight smile from Winter, who gently squeezed his hand. "You mean to say that the suave, illustrious, flirtatious Qrow Branwen himself is unused to romantic interactions? Truly, I struggle to believe such a thing.."

@thatguyinthestore

Well, that was enough to provoke at least a slight smile from Winter, who gently squeezed his hand. "You mean to say that the suave, illustrious, flirtatious Qrow Branwen himself is unused to romantic interactions? Truly, I struggle to believe such a thing.."

@thatguyinthestore
"Well my charm appears to have been working. Have I been doin' good so far?" He asked with a grin.

@Midnight Maiden

rsz_2f50cd6ce21d575f6109d6d9be095e9a_by_teh_zombish-db6f8w4.jpg

"You could say that," Winter remarked in return with a quiet chuckle, seeming to lighten up a small bit. "Though, I would hardly say you need to attempt to use your... 'charm'."

---

Ugh.

67_by_teh_zombish-db5kvwh.png

"How dare you," Weiss uttered in return, glaring daggers at Star and throwing her hands down at her sides. "I will not tolerate sitting around being demeaned by some child. You haven't got a clue!" It was true, certainly. Weiss could be classified as 'spoiled', being raised by a rich family that, presumably, gave her everything she wanted. But that last part? That was nothing but an assumption. Sure, she could ask for some things and she would receive them, but there was a saying from a wise man. One that hit very, very close to home for the young heiress.

Money can't buy happiness.

But she felt no need, no compel, to explain herself to a girl who thought herself to know such things about her. No. The alleged 'princess' had done nothing to earn any details of her troubled past, or why she acted the way she did. Not in her mind. And so she let the girl walk away, turning her own back with a scowl that had always served to hide pain. After all? When disapproval is all you're shown, the safest place becomes alone.

@thatguyinthestore

---

rsz_5e4613a7313364531abbffeba9db103c_by_teh_zombish-dat7xor.jpg

Actually smiling faintly as Chibi ate, Himiko- surprisingly, considering how shy and nervous she seemed -let out a small giggle when the wolf pup began to lick her hand. "Would you like some more..? I don't mind sharing the rest of it," she assured with a gentle smile, fit for her timid nature.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

rsz_2f50cd6ce21d575f6109d6d9be095e9a_by_teh_zombish-db6f8w4.jpg

"You could say that," Winter remarked in return with a quiet chuckle, seeming to lighten up a small bit. "Though, I would hardly say you need to attempt to use your... 'charm'."
---
Ugh.
67_by_teh_zombish-db5kvwh.png

"How dare you," Weiss uttered in return, glaring daggers at Star and throwing her hands down at her sides. "I will not tolerate sitting around being demeaned by some child. You haven't got a clue!" It was true, certainly. Weiss could be classified as 'spoiled', being raised by a rich family that, presumably, gave her everything she wanted. But that last part? That was nothing but an assumption. Sure, she could ask for some things and she would receive them, but there was a saying from a wise man. One that hit very, very close to home for the young heiress.
Money can't buy happiness.
But she felt no need, no compel, to explain herself to a girl who thought herself to know such things about her. No. The alleged 'princess' had done nothing to earn any details of her troubled past, or why she acted the way she did. Not in her mind. And so she let the girl walk away, turning her own back with a scowl that had always served to hide pain. After all? When disapproval is all you're shown, the safest place becomes alone.
@thatguyinthestore
Star had walked off not too far from Weiss, giving herself a few moments to cool off. While she was cooling off, our favorite punk returned because the writer of these posts is a lazy fuck and doesn't wanna bring in more characters.

Wk7YZGTX_400x400.jpg

"Ouch. That was hella brutal."

---

"The charm is part of the package, sweetheart." Qrow said with a grin and a small chuckle.

@Midnight Maiden

"..."

16_by_teh_zombish-db5kw87.png

Where do these people even keep coming from...?

Shaking it off, Weiss crossed her arms, shooting Chloe an annoyed look. "I don't recall asking."

---

rsz_7b372abbfa3bafa257ea6db99f59db9d_by_teh_zombish-db5zsaq.jpg

"Well, I suppose I can live with that," Winter replied with a grin of her own. She seemed to have relaxed a bit at this point, thankfully, just remaining leaned against him.

@thatguyinthestore

"..."

16_by_teh_zombish-db5kw87.png

Where do these people even keep coming from...?

Shaking it off, Weiss crossed her arms, shooting Chloe an annoyed look. "I don't recall asking."

---

rsz_7b372abbfa3bafa257ea6db99f59db9d_by_teh_zombish-db5zsaq.jpg

"Well, I suppose I can live with that," Winter replied with a grin of her own. She seemed to have relaxed a bit at this point, thankfully, just remaining leaned against him.

@thatguyinthestore
"And I don't remember giving a shit if you asked." Chloe said as she tugged out a cigarette and stuck it in her mouth, taking a long drag before blowing rings of smoke out in front of her.

---

"You're gonna have to." Qrow said, taking his arm and putting it around her shoulder before laying his own head against Winter's.

@Midnight Maiden

rsz_4d4b7efdf77f1ffc9b7720ee99f3a25c_by_teh_zombish-db5z61r.jpg

"Well... I can't say I mind that," Winter hummed softly, her blue eyes silently searching his red ones with fondness. It was nice, just being here like this. Together.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_4d4b7efdf77f1ffc9b7720ee99f3a25c_by_teh_zombish-db5z61r.jpg

"Well... I can't say I mind that," Winter hummed softly, her blue eyes silently searching his red ones with fondness. It was nice, just being here like this. Together.

@thatguyinthestore
"Well you of all people should know that it's hard as hell to get rid'a me." Qrow said with a smile before slowly, but surely, leaning in for a kiss.

@Midnight Maiden

"Well you of all people should know that it's hard as hell to get rid'a me." Qrow said with a smile before slowly, but surely, leaning in for a kiss.

@Midnight Maiden
"Mm, that I do," Winter hummed in response with amusement. "Though I can't say that fact is upsetting." Pausing as he began to lean in for a kiss, Winter used all of her willpower to raise a hand and place it to his forehead, aiming to keep him from getting close enough for one. "I think we've shared plenty enough kisses for date one," she teased. "I should think we won't overdo it."

@thatguyinthestore

"Mm, that I do," Winter hummed in response with amusement. "Though I can't say that fact is upsetting." Pausing as he began to lean in for a kiss, Winter used all of her willpower to raise a hand and place it to his forehead, aiming to keep him from getting close enough for one. "I think we've shared plenty enough kisses for date one," she teased. "I should think we won't overdo it."

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow chuckled a bit and backed out of the kiss with a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, you're right. Wouldn't wanna ruin the magic." The huntsman said with the tiniest hint of sarcasm as he laid down, bringing Winter down with him in the process.

Keeping his arm around her shoulder, Qrow pulled her in close to him before grabbing his flask.

"My girlfriend in one hand and my flask in the other. My two favorite things."

@Midnight Maiden

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzpdzrrgfs1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x7pt.png

"I'm ecstatic you see it my way," Winter replied teasingly, with just as much sarcasm tinging her voice. But she appeared to be rather startled as Qrow suddenly began to recline, pulling her down with him in the process. For just a moment, she was rendered speechless by this, only able to stare at Qrow in silence before regaining her composure. She wasn't quite sure what to do in this position, not at all used to the concept of 'cuddling', or anything else so unprofessional. After a moment, though, she deadpanned.

"...So long as you don't spill the latter."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzpdzrrgfs1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x7pt.png

"I'm ecstatic you see it my way," Winter replied teasingly, with just as much sarcasm tinging her voice. But she appeared to be rather startled as Qrow suddenly began to recline, pulling her down with him in the process. For just a moment, she was rendered speechless by this, only able to stare at Qrow in silence before regaining her composure. She wasn't quite sure what to do in this position, not at all used to the concept of 'cuddling', or anything else so unprofessional. After a moment, though, she deadpanned.

"...So long as you don't spill the latter."

@thatguyinthestore
"Pffft. I keep my flask safe, thank you." He said as he shifted around a bit.

"But hey, if there's anyone that I could just sit here and cuddle with while I drink m'whiskey, I'm glad that it's you." The drunkard stated, the sarcasm from earlier now completely gone.

@Midnight Maiden

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzlzvs14051rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x8b7.png

"Well, I... Suppose, that I appreciate that," Winter muttered, seeming stoic and curt despite their less than professional position, via the cuddling. She really seemed to be struggling to fully let her cool facade down.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.