Status
Not open for further replies.
rsz_tumblr_inline_nzv7lmjmu01rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5zsl6.png

"...So long as there are two beds and you do not attempt anything immoral," Winter huffed, briefly pulling her hand free of his and looking away with apparent embarrassment. She had never exactly shared a room with any male but perhaps Whitley before, and she knew what such a gesture was often viewed as or potentially led to.

@thatguyinthestore

---

"..."

kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"AWWWW, YOUR EARS ARE SO FLUFFY!" Kofuku practically squealed, leaping at Kyle in a tacklehug, attempting to reach up to pet his ears gently. "So cuteeeee!!~"

@Gummi Bunnies
"I, Qrow Branwen, solemnly swear that I will not try anything." He said, holding up a hand to further prove that he really wasn't gonna do anything funky.

@Midnight Maiden

rsz_tumblr_inline_o28bexu3bw1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xeuq.png

"...Alright, I believe you," Winter uttered, letting her hands drop to her sides once again as he swore he wouldn't try anything. "...Thank you."

@thatguyinthestore
"Nah, don't mention it." He said as he took her hand once again. "Besides, you probably couldn't handle me anyways." Qrow joked as he led her to the hotel room.

@Midnight Maiden

"I won't, I assure you," she replied, averting her gaze as she followed along quietly.

@thatguyinthestore

In another area of the hotel, Weiss sneezed, looking rather appalled by this fact.

81_by_teh_zombish-db5kvu3.png

...Ugh. I hope I'm not getting sick....

@nobody​
"Good." Qrow said with a faint grin as they finally arrived to the hotel room.

-----------------------------------------------

Gir dropped down on Weiss because fuck you Weiss.

"Leprechauns!"

@Midnight Maiden

"Good." Qrow said with a faint grin as they finally arrived to the hotel room.

-----------------------------------------------

Gir dropped down on Weiss because fuck you Weiss.

"Leprechauns!"

@Midnight Maiden
28_by_teh_zombish-db5kw1y.png

"Ack!!" Weiss exclaimed, the naturally high-alert huntress-in-training immediately aiming to send... whatever the hell landed on her flying via a quickly formed glyph.

----

rsz_tumblr_inline_o28beeldo81rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xejs.png

"Ahh, indeed.." was Winter's only response as she finally seemed to calm her raging embarrassment, quieting down thereafter.

@thatguyinthestore

28_by_teh_zombish-db5kw1y.png

"Ack!!" Weiss exclaimed, the naturally high-alert huntress-in-training immediately aiming to send... whatever the hell landed on her flying via a quickly formed glyph.

----

rsz_tumblr_inline_o28beeldo81rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xejs.png

"Ahh, indeed.." was Winter's only response as she finally seemed to calm her raging embarrassment, quieting down thereafter.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow simply flopped down on his bed and placed his hands behind his head, letting out a calming sigh of relief.

"Finally... some relaxation."

-----------------------------

But then a sudden blastsent Gir flying off Weiss's shoulder and out the window instead.

tumblr_inline_oo71cqIBtr1u95e15_540.png

"TAKE THAT WEIRD LUDO MINION!!!" The princess yelled before fully examining the girl in front of her and smiling, albeit a bit awkwardly.

tumblr_inline_oo71d1J9wl1u95e15_540.png

"Oh... sorry, was he yours??"

@Midnight Maiden

Qrow simply flopped down on his bed and placed his hands behind his head, letting out a calming sigh of relief.

"Finally... some relaxation."

-----------------------------

But then a sudden blastsent Gir flying off Weiss's shoulder and out the window instead.

tumblr_inline_oo71cqIBtr1u95e15_540.png

"TAKE THAT WEIRD LUDO MINION!!!" The princess yelled before fully examining the girl in front of her and smiling, albeit a bit awkwardly.

tumblr_inline_oo71d1J9wl1u95e15_540.png

"Oh... sorry, was he yours??"

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_o10ng6yyzr1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xbdh.png

"Indeed," Winter replied, seeming almost distant as she, herself, took a seat. She was getting antsy, admittedly. Time without work was not something she was used to and, being a complete workaholic, made her mildly uneasy, no matter how pleasant the circumstances it was under.

----

6_by_teh_zombish-db5kw76.png

"...Does it look like that thing was mine?" Weiss inquired in response, raising a brow and giving the odd blonde that had appeared out of nowhere a scrutinizing look. "It was clearly attacking me! And had you been any more careless in your own assault, you very well might have as well! Be more careful!"

@thatguyinthestore

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_o10ng6yyzr1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xbdh.png

"Indeed," Winter replied, seeming almost distant as she, herself, took a seat. She was getting antsy, admittedly. Time without work was not something she was used to and, being a complete workaholic, made her mildly uneasy, no matter how pleasant the circumstances it was under.

----

6_by_teh_zombish-db5kw76.png

"...Does it look like that thing was mine?" Weiss inquired in response, raising a brow and giving the odd blonde that had appeared out of nowhere a scrutinizing look. "It was clearly attacking me! And had you been any more careless in your own assault, you very well might have as well! Be more careful!"

@thatguyinthestore

@thatguyinthestore
"Anyways, you just wanna watch a movie?" Qrow asked as he was already flipping through the channels on the TV.

----------------

"Ohhh, I'm sorry!" Star said in a sad expression as she looked down at the floor.

2a7734a286de1a92eb17a684b084718765ae5a86_128.jpg

"Oh, I'm Star Butterfly by the way!" The princess said with a half hearted smile.

@Midnight Maiden

Chibi looked at the melon bread and nodded when the woman asked if she wanted to share. He wanted to share it more than anything in the world. He waited for her to hand him a piece of bread, wagging his tail in excitement the whole time.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Peter Quill thankfully wasn't dead from the incident. He had gotten some help from a doctor nearby and he took off from the bar ( and Rocket and the crazy sword boy) and wondered the hotel. He needed the air after that chaos.

e3c8fe70ca8f25607a65b29d494832ab.jpg

@anybody

"Anyways, you just wanna watch a movie?" Qrow asked as he was already flipping through the channels on the TV.

----------------

"Ohhh, I'm sorry!" Star said in a sad expression as she looked down at the floor.

2a7734a286de1a92eb17a684b084718765ae5a86_128.jpg

"Oh, I'm Star Butterfly by the way!" The princess said with a half hearted smile.

@Midnight Maiden
Chibi looked at the melon bread and nodded when the woman asked if she wanted to share. He wanted to share it more than anything in the world. He waited for her to hand him a piece of bread, wagging his tail in excitement the whole time.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Peter Quill thankfully wasn't dead from the incident. He had gotten some help from a doctor nearby and he took off from the bar ( and Rocket and the crazy sword boy) and wondered the hotel. He needed the air after that chaos.

e3c8fe70ca8f25607a65b29d494832ab.jpg

@anybody
"I suppose so. Though I would say it depends on the options," she replied casually. She hardly favored the idea of some ridiculous action when really, they lived a real one every day. Chick-flicks weren't much her style, either.

---

7_by_teh_zombish-db5kw7c.png

"Hmph. As you should be!" Weiss scolded, folding her arms over her less than ample chest. It seemed that despite Star's apologetic mannerisms, the female was still annoyed. But she could only sigh as the other introduced herself- with a rather ridiculous name, mind you -before replying less than enthusiastically. "...Weiss Schnee."

@thatguyinthestore

---

rsz_himiko_by_teh_zombish-db6ga2v.jpg

"H-here you go, little guy..." Himiko hummed to Chibi, carefully holding the bread out in her hand for him to eat at his desire. She could've just dropped it on the floor, but oh, that seemed like it'd be rude... Better to let him take it and do as he wanted, right? Canine or no!

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

"I suppose so. Though I would say it depends on the options," she replied casually. She hardly favored the idea of some ridiculous action when really, they lived a real one every day. Chick-flicks weren't much her style, either.

---

7_by_teh_zombish-db5kw7c.png

"Hmph. As you should be!" Weiss scolded, folding her arms over her less than ample chest. It seemed that despite Star's apologetic mannerisms, the female was still annoyed. But she could only sigh as the other introduced herself- with a rather ridiculous name, mind you -before replying less than enthusiastically. "...Weiss Schnee."

@thatguyinthestore

---

rsz_himiko_by_teh_zombish-db6ga2v.jpg

"H-here you go, little guy..." Himiko hummed to Chibi, carefully holding the bread out in her hand for him to eat at his desire. She could've just dropped it on the floor, but oh, that seemed like it'd be rude... Better to let him take it and do as he wanted, right? Canine or no!

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9
"How about a... Seth Rogen movie?" Qrow asked, still flipping throw the channels.

----

Wow, this girl was rude. But yknow, Marco wasn't exactly fond of the Mewnian princess when the two had first met, so who knows? Maybe her and Weiss would be besties in the next hour!

"Weiss? That's a... nice name." Star said before pausing. After a few moments, Star gasped a bit and her face lit up. "Oh! Look what I can do!" She exclaimed before tugging out her infamous wand.

tumblr_nk9as9wMST1u51vzzo1_500.gif

"Giant strawberry shortcake surprise!"

As soon as she said this, a rather large strawberry shortcake would appear beside the two. Of course, Star jumped on top of it and began taking large bites out of it with a smile.

"You want some?" She asked, trying to be polite.

@Midnight Maiden

"How about a... Seth Rogen movie?" Qrow asked, still flipping throw the channels.

----

Wow, this girl was rude. But yknow, Marco wasn't exactly fond of the Mewnian princess when the two had first met, so who knows? Maybe her and Weiss would be besties in the next hour!

"Weiss? That's a... nice name." Star said before pausing. After a few moments, Star gasped a bit and her face lit up. "Oh! Look what I can do!" She exclaimed before tugging out her infamous wand.

tumblr_nk9as9wMST1u51vzzo1_500.gif

"Giant strawberry shortcake surprise!"

As soon as she said this, a rather large strawberry shortcake would appear beside the two. Of course, Star jumped on top of it and began taking large bites out of it with a smile.

"You want some?" She asked, trying to be polite.

@Midnight Maiden

"...Who?" Winter inquired with a completely straight face.

---

"..."

Alright. That was disgusting.

3_by_teh_zombish-db5kw6v.png

"...I'm alright, thank you."

@thatguyinthestore

"...Who?" Winter inquired with a completely straight face.

---

"..."

Alright. That was disgusting.

3_by_teh_zombish-db5kw6v.png

"...I'm alright, thank you."

@thatguyinthestore
"Don't tell me that you don't know who Seth Rogen is." Qrow said, completely dumbfounded by this.

-------

"More for me!" Star said with a shrug before digging into to the delicious cake.

"So, Weiss. Where are you from?" Star asked as she was in the middle of eating the cake.

@Midnight Maiden

"Don't tell me that you don't know who Seth Rogen is." Qrow said, completely dumbfounded by this.

-------

"More for me!" Star said with a shrug before digging into to the delicious cake.

"So, Weiss. Where are you from?" Star asked as she was in the middle of eating the cake.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_nzlzvs14051rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x8b7.png

"Not a clue."

---

Watching the display with obvious discomfort and judgement, Weiss remained quiet at first, only uttering a simple '...right' under her breath at first. But eventually, she cleared her throat, answering the other female's question. "Remnant, of course. More specifically, Atlas... Though you hardly appear to be from my world, yourself, nor did you recognize me-- which leads me to believe that means nothing to you."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzlzvs14051rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5x8b7.png

"Not a clue."

---

Watching the display with obvious discomfort and judgement, Weiss remained quiet at first, only uttering a simple '...right' under her breath at first. But eventually, she cleared her throat, answering the other female's question. "Remnant, of course. More specifically, Atlas... Though you hardly appear to be from my world, yourself, nor did you recognize me-- which leads me to believe that means nothing to you."

@thatguyinthestore

"Y'should really watch some more movies." Qrow stated, his eyes darting to Winter for a quick second before his gaze averted back to the television.

--------------------------------

tumblr_inline_oo71d7kX0c1u95e15_540.png

"Oh no, I care!" Star reassured the heiress with a nod. "But I dunno what a Remnant is.. Or an Atlas. But I bet that they're really cool!" She said, still digging into the shortcake with her teeth.

@Midnight Maiden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.