Status
Not open for further replies.
rsz_793ece9c3052b3ebd24f805f6cbdee5b_by_teh_zombish-db5wz4t.png

"...Some pervert lacking any and all traces of respect," was her less than fond response, turning her chin with a huff of annoyance.

@thatguyinthestore
"I bet he was just wonderin' how a drunk like me got a girl like you. 'Cause, to be frank, I've been wondering the same thing myself." Qrow said, half joking. He did think about it though. How someone like him, the drunk in the back of the bar, is somehow dating a girl like Winter, who's basically the exact opposite of him in all the good ways.

But hey, opposites attract.

@Midnight Maiden

"I bet he was just wonderin' how a drunk like me got a girl like you. 'Cause, to be frank, I've been wondering the same thing myself." Qrow said, half joking. He did think about it though. How someone like him, the drunk in the back of the bar, is somehow dating a girl like Winter, who's basically the exact opposite of him in all the good ways.

But hey, opposites attract.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_ohixvfyk0w1sb2bjf_500_by_teh_zombish-db5zam5.jpg

"Oh, cease the flattery," Winter huffed, subconsciously straightening up further, chin tilting upwards. She received plenty of flattery from plenty of men- of course, none were as sincere as what she was receiving from Qrow, but it was still hard to get used to that fact. Especially from him. "And quit wondering for that matter, as well. I'm certain you can piece together an adequate answer, even in your less than sober state."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_tumblr_inline_ohixvfyk0w1sb2bjf_500_by_teh_zombish-db5zam5.jpg

"Oh, cease the flattery," Winter huffed, subconsciously straightening up further, chin tilting upwards. She received plenty of flattery from plenty of men- of course, none were as sincere as what she was receiving from Qrow, but it was still hard to get used to that fact. Especially from him. "And quit wondering for that matter, as well. I'm certain you can piece together an adequate answer, even in your less than sober state."

@thatguyinthestore
"Okay, back to old sarcastic Qrow then." He said, still only joking of course. He could only shrug at her last statement. "I probably could." This was all he would say before using his free hand to rub his stomach again. "God, I'm gettin' hungry. Where's the damn food around here?"

@Midnight Maiden

"Okay, back to old sarcastic Qrow then." He said, still only joking of course. He could only shrug at her last statement. "I probably could." This was all he would say before using his free hand to rub his stomach again. "God, I'm gettin' hungry. Where's the damn food around here?"

@Midnight Maiden
"Am I allowed to change my prior statement? I believe I prefer flattering over your weak quips," she teased in return. "And I couldn't say. But might I ask, where did that spirit of excitement for exploration go?" Trollolololol.

@thatguyinthestore

"Am I allowed to change my prior statement? I believe I prefer flattering over your weak quips," she teased in return. "And I couldn't say. But might I ask, where did that spirit of excitement for exploration go?" Trollolololol.

@thatguyinthestore
" 'Weak quips?' Ouch." He said in an obvious fake offended tone. "Oh, and my spirit for exploration disappeared when my hunger started bugging me like a fuckin' kid askin' for candy."

@Midnight Maiden

" 'Weak quips?' Ouch." He said in an obvious fake offended tone. "Oh, and my spirit for exploration disappeared when my hunger started bugging me like a fuckin' kid askin' for candy."

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_d03639c740b38e00b5d299d0aa00f8b1_by_teh_zombish-db5yim8.jpg

"Well, why didn't you just say so?" Winter inquired with a slightly amused tone to her voice. "I believe a sign a few corridors back said the Dining Hall would be..." Pausing, she lifted their intertwined hands, using them to point a certain direction. "...this way."

Oh, that cheeky little...--

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_d03639c740b38e00b5d299d0aa00f8b1_by_teh_zombish-db5yim8.jpg

"Well, why didn't you just say so?" Winter inquired with a slightly amused tone to her voice. "I believe a sign a few corridors back said the Dining Hall would be..." Pausing, she lifted their intertwined hands, using them to point a certain direction. "...this way."

Oh, that cheeky little...--

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow simply cocked a brow and stared at Winter for a few moments.

"Seriously?"'

@Midnight Maiden

rsz_hqdefault_by_teh_zombish-dat7sqw.jpg

"Melon... bread...?" Himeko repeated, tilting her head much like a dog that had heard an unfamiliar sound. "...I-I'm sorry, miss, but I'm not sure what that is," she admitted, sheepishly, eventually straightening up from where she'd been petting the wolf that, unbeknownst to her, was actually a god.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

"Melon bread is the best thing ever! Sweet bread with just a bit of spice and a delicious filling." Shana replied after looking shocked that Himeko didn't know what melon bread was.

"Wait right here!" she replied before running off somewhere pretty quickly before returning moments later with a bag in hand, pulling out two baked buns of sorts before handing one to the other.

"This is melon bread." she explained as she opened it.

shana-melon-pan.jpg

"You see, you have to eat the crispy part first, then you eat the soft part." she instructed, being rather passionate about the treat.

Last edited:
"Would you like to stand around and complain, or would you rather get something to eat?" she asked, letting their hands drop. "I heard you were ravenous." He couldn't always be the cheeky one, it seemed.

@thatguyinthestore
"Yeah, you're right." He said in a more calmed tone before pulling Winter to towards the dining hall. Not forcefully, but just enough to where she would be m tugged along with him.
@Midnight Maiden

"Yeah, you're right." He said in a more calmed tone before pulling Winter to towards the dining hall. Not forcefully, but just enough to where she would be m tugged along with him.
@Midnight Maiden
"Am I ever not?" she replied, only mildly surprised when he began tugging her along. It wasn't difficult to keep up with him, despite how much shorter she was, being very well used to speedwalking.

@thatguyinthestore

"Am I ever not?" she replied, only mildly surprised when he began tugging her along. It wasn't difficult to keep up with him, despite how much shorter she was, being very well used to speedwalking.

@thatguyinthestore
"I suppose." He said teasingly with a tiny smirk as he continued to tug her down the hall.
@Midnight Maiden

Chibi, being a puppy and unable to talk, barked when she asked if he was lost. It wasn't certain if that bark was a yes or no or a maybe. It also seemed that asking the pup again would not yield any better or worse results at all. His eyes widened when he saw the melon bread and wagged his tail. He wanted it now. He wanted it.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"Melon bread is the best thing ever! Sweet bread with just a bit of spice and a delicious filling." Shana replied after looking shocked that Himeko didn't know what melon bread was.

"Wait right here!" she replied before running off somewhere pretty quickly before returning moments later with a bag in hand, pulling out two baked buns of sorts before handing one to the other.

"This is melon bread." she explained as she opened it.

shana-melon-pan.jpg

"You see, you have to eat the crispy part first, then you eat the soft part." she instructed, being rather passionate about the treat.
Chibi, being a puppy and unable to talk, barked when she asked if he was lost. It wasn't certain if that bark was a yes or no or a maybe. It also seemed that asking the pup again would not yield any better or worse results at all. His eyes widened when he saw the melon bread and wagged his tail. He wanted it now. He wanted it.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
Of course, Himiko didn't understand Chibi, only able to guess on what his bark went. In any case, she was mildly surprised by Shana's sudden declaration that she needed to wait there. "O-oh, um, okay..." she uttered, nervously, patiently waiting for the few moments she had been gone before returning. Just petting Chibi while she waited, the maiden was somewhat surprised by how quickly the other female reappeared.

"Th-thank you," the brunette replied with a respectful bow as she took the offered pastry, hesitantly about to sink her teeth into the treat when she noticed Chibi's apparent desire for the food in her hands. "Oh... Do you want some, too...? H-here," she murmured, carefully breaking off a bit of the treat for the canine and offering it to him carefully. "We can share it..!"

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

"I take offense." It was a joking statement, really, as she allowed him to pull her along, observing the structure of the place as they went. Eventually, they reached the dining hall, to which Winter pursed her lips. "See? I believe I told you it was this way."

@thatguyinthestore
"Right as ever." Qrow said with a grin before giving Winter a quick peck on the cheek. He then walked her to their table and sat down. "So what do you want?" He asked looking at the menu.

@Midnight Maiden

"Hmm," she hummed, thoughtfully, glancing over the options. "I'm not entirely certain. And yourself?"

@thatguyinthestore
"I'll just order some fries and a sandwich." He stated, wanting to keep things simple as he glanced over the menu. Once he was done, he looked up at Winter and smirked.

"Hell of a first date, huh?"
@Midnight Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.