• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"One should think so, if we're to be in a relationship," she returned with a smile of her own, basking in the silent comfort of his presence as he toyed with her hair. But his next words earned a long pause, Winter eventually glancing up at him.

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzv7k9qshj1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db6146a.png

"...Did you really just ask that?"

@thatguyinthestore
"What? I'm just tryin' to be polite is all." He said, smirking as he slowly began to lean in, though not coming into contact with her lips just yet.

@Midnight Maiden

"What? I'm just tryin' to be polite is all." He said, smirking as he slowly began to lean in, though not coming into contact with her lips just yet.

@Midnight Maiden
"You? Polite?" she remarked with mock horror and disbelief, eyes briefly flicking to his lips as he drew nearer. Damn it. Damn that stupid smirk of his. That stupid, handsome, irresistible...--

"...I wouldn't believe that in a million years," she blurted out slightly less coolly, eyes quickly returning to his.

@thatguyinthestore

"You? Polite?" she remarked with mock horror and disbelief, eyes briefly flicking to his lips as he drew nearer. Damn it. Damn that stupid smirk of his. That stupid, handsome, irresistible...--

"...I wouldn't believe that in a million years," she blurted out slightly less coolly, eyes quickly returning to his.

@thatguyinthestore
"Hey, you can't blame a guy for tryin'." Qrow said as he edged closer to Winter, gently caressing her right cheek with his left hand, the same smirk laying on his face. He may have been acting cool right now, but in reality he was using all of his willpower to not just kiss her right now.

Y'know, didn't wanna ruin the moment or whatever.

@Midnight Maiden

"Hey, you can't blame a guy for tryin'." Qrow said as he edged closer to Winter, gently caressing her right cheek with his left hand, the same smirk laying on his face. He may have been acting cool right now, but in reality he was using all of his willpower to not just kiss her right now.

Y'know, didn't wanna ruin the moment or whatever.

@Midnight Maiden
"..."

Damn it. Dammmmnnnnnn ittttt. That stupid smirk, his closeness, the gentle caress of her cheek via his hand. Him, period, the stupid, smug, suave bastard. Did he not realize just what he did to her?

"...Just shut up," she muttered, following up her words by pressing her lips against his own roughly.

@thatguyinthestore

"..."

Damn it. Dammmmnnnnnn ittttt. That stupid smirk, his closeness, the gentle caress of her cheek via his hand. Him, period, the stupid, smug, suave bastard. Did he not realize just what he did to her?

"...Just shut up," she muttered, following up her words by pressing her lips against his own roughly.

@thatguyinthestore
Yup. Just as he suspected.

The second that Winter's lips collided with his own, Qrow immediately wrapped his arms around Winter's back and pulled her closer in, as to deepen the kiss. This kiss was... rougher than the others. While the others had been gentle, loving kisses, this one was raw. But Qrow didn't care. He didn't have any desire to stop. Even when he seemed to be running out of air, the drunkard only parted their lips for a split second to take a quick breath before heading right back in, not having any desire to stop anytime soon.

@Midnight Maiden

Yup. Just as he suspected.

The second that Winter's lips collided with his own, Qrow immediately wrapped his arms around Winter's back and pulled her closer in, as to deepen the kiss. This kiss was... rougher than the others. While the others had been gentle, loving kisses, this one was raw. But Qrow didn't care. He didn't have any desire to stop. Even when he seemed to be running out of air, the drunkard only parted their lips for a split second to take a quick breath before heading right back in, not having any desire to stop anytime soon.

@Midnight Maiden
Well, this was... new. Winter certainly didn't mind the way he coiled his arms around her and drew her closer, but his sudden roughness was somewhat surprising. Which was ironic, for, at first? Winter had expected that this was the only sort of kiss he was capable of, up until he had proved her wrong, kissing her tenderly and lovingly.

This kiss? It was of a different sort, filled with burning desire and passion and a lack of restraint. It was heated and compassionate, rough and unrestrained. The pure opposite of anything she was used to. Yet, somehow, she didn't mind, simply kissing him back with just as much intensity and passion. The brief parts for breath were filled with quiet, quick gasps for air on her end, she eventually murmuring through the kiss.

"...I'm afraid I believe we've passed three." A breathless, husky whisper, intended as a playful reference to earlier when he had told her over three kisses would be excessive.

@thatguyinthestore

Well, this was... new. Winter certainly didn't mind the way he coiled his arms around her and drew her closer, but his sudden roughness was somewhat surprising. Which was ironic, for, at first? Winter had expected that this was the only sort of kiss he was capable of, up until he had proved her wrong, kissing her tenderly and lovingly.

This kiss? It was of a different sort, filled with burning desire and passion and a lack of restraint. It was heated and compassionate, rough and unrestrained. The pure opposite of anything she was used to. Yet, somehow, she didn't mind, simply kissing him back with just as much intensity and passion. The brief parts for breath were filled with quiet, quick gasps for air on her end, she eventually murmuring through the kiss.

"...I'm afraid I believe we've passed three." A breathless, husky whisper, intended as a playful reference to earlier when he had told her over three kisses would be excessive.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow continued on the kiss for a while, chuckling a bit during the kiss when Winter made her retort, referencing what he had said earlier.

"I changed my mind." He said in the same breathless whisper during one of the short breaks which he was allowed to do so. After the long and passionate kiss, instead of pulling away, Qrow found himself moving down to the side of Winter's neck instead and continuing there. He didn't know what the hell came over him, but he sure as hell was enjoying every second of it.

@Midnight Maiden

Qrow continued on the kiss for a while, chuckling a bit during the kiss when Winter made her retort, referencing what he had said earlier.

"I changed my mind." He said in the same breathless whisper during one of the short breaks which he was allowed to do so. After the long and passionate kiss, instead of pulling away, Qrow found himself moving down to the side of Winter's neck instead and continuing there. He didn't know what the hell came over him, but he sure as hell was enjoying every second of it.

@Midnight Maiden
Well, Winter couldn't say she minded that any. Not that she felt like saying so, so enveloped in the kiss that she found herself forgetting just about everything else. She almost felt disappointed when they parted for what seemed to be good, only for a gasp to involuntarily part her lips as he planted his on her neck.

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzj00iyidl1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xgjg.png

"Q-Qrow..!" she exclaimed, lowly, voice going a notch higher with surprise as she lightly, gently pushed him away, blushing furiously. "S-stop that. What if someone sees?" She couldn't be caught in such unprofessional displays as this.

@thatguyinthestore

Well, Winter couldn't say she minded that any. Not that she felt like saying so, so enveloped in the kiss that she found herself forgetting just about everything else. She almost felt disappointed when they parted for what seemed to be good, only for a gasp to involuntarily part her lips as he planted his on her neck.

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzj00iyidl1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xgjg.png

"Q-Qrow..!" she exclaimed, lowly, voice going a notch higher with surprise as she lightly, gently pushed him away, blushing furiously. "S-stop that. What if someone sees?" She couldn't be caught in such unprofessional displays as this.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow couldn't help but smirk at Winter's cautious nature when she pushed him back.

"What? It ain't like Ironwood has cameras set up here or nothin'." He said before taking her by the hand. "But, if you insist." He said before letting out an obvious fake sigh. "Actually, y'know what..." Qrow, still holding onto Winter's hand, would stand up and pull her up with him before tugging out his scroll. After a few moments, this song would begin playing on it:

"You know how to dance, Snow White?" He asked as he still held her hand, placing one hand on her hip. Assuming she did the same, Qrow would begin rocking back and forth with her slowly to the slow rhythm of the song.

@Midnight Maiden

Qrow couldn't help but smirk at Winter's cautious nature when she pushed him back.

"What? It ain't like Ironwood has cameras set up here or nothin'." He said before taking her by the hand. "But, if you insist." He said before letting out an obvious fake sigh. "Actually, y'know what..." Qrow, still holding onto Winter's hand, would stand up and pull her up with him before tugging out his scroll. After a few moments, this song would begin playing on it:

"You know how to dance, Snow White?" He asked as he still held her hand, placing one hand on her hip. Assuming she did the same, Qrow would begin rocking back and forth with her slowly to the slow rhythm of the song.

@Midnight Maiden
Winter only seemed more embarrassed when Qrow's smirk widened at her actions, her gaze averting as he went on about Ironwood not having cameras around. "Well, yes, I'm aware, but...-" she trailed off, uncertain how to finish and thus grateful when Qrow took her hand and agreed if she insisted, just before suddenly getting up and pulling her with in the process.

"...What are you doing?" she asked as he fiddled with his scroll, feeling uncertain. But as the music began to play and he asked if she knew how to dance, she could only huff, carefully placing her hands in their respective, proper places. "I'm a Schnee. Of course I do," she mused, following his movements with ease.

@thatguyinthestore

Winter only seemed more embarrassed when Qrow's smirk widened at her actions, her gaze averting as he went on about Ironwood not having cameras around. "Well, yes, I'm aware, but...-" she trailed off, uncertain how to finish and thus grateful when Qrow took her hand and agreed if she insisted, just before suddenly getting up and pulling her with in the process.

"...What are you doing?" she asked as he fiddled with his scroll, feeling uncertain. But as the music began to play and he asked if she knew how to dance, she could only huff, carefully placing her hands in their respective, proper places. "I'm a Schnee. Of course I do," she mused, following his movements with ease.

@thatguyinthestore
"Good. Maybe you can teach me a few moves." He joked, still following the rhythm to the song. He wasn't the best at dancing, which wasn't a huge deal in his family. The Schnee's, on the other hand, were of course different from his family. So of course it didn't come to him as a surprise when she easily followed his movements.

"Y'know Winter, I'm happy that we're... that me and you are... ugh, you know what I mean." He said honestly as they continued to dance on the balcony. He wasn't the best at this type of stuff, obviously. But it was something that he would work on.

@Midnight Maiden

rsz_lok_x_rwby_high_class_ladies__commission__by_d_by_teh_zombish-db61ivg.png

"Somehow, I can't say I'm surprised," the white-haired maiden remarked in return, briefly admiring the smirk on his face before glancing away, allowing him to fiddle with her hair. It was a foreign feeling, but she didn't mind any. Just as long as it was him, and no one else, it was alright with her.

@thatguyinthestore

----

"I-I'm sorry, little one..." Himiko repeated, bowing her head to the small wolf and wiping at her eyes, after lifting her glasses to do so. Almost like she had been crying, or felt as though about to start. But nonetheless, she had been about to say more, despite the creature obviously not knowing how to talk, when another approached, offering a hand.

rsz_kyoshiro_and_the_eternal_sky_shattered_angels9_by_teh_zombish-dat7ve6.jpg

"O-oh..!" she uttered with surprise, looking embarrassed as she took the other's hand and climbed to her feet, smoothing out her dress and bowing wholeheartedly. "I-I'm fine, thank you... I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I must have looked as a fool...."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

"It's no inconvenience at all." Shana replied.

"Is something wrong? You look almost ready to cry..." she replied, one brow raised.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

Chibi tilted his head and looked over at her very confused. She hadn't hurt him and she wasn't a monster and he didn't like it when other people cried. He let out a whimper and rubbed up against her legs. Chibi liked it when people were happy and he was going to make her happy. That was the pupper's goal, even if it took him all day though. He wagged his tail happily waiting.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"Good. Maybe you can teach me a few moves." He joked, still following the rhythm to the song. He wasn't the best at dancing, which wasn't a huge deal in his family. The Schnee's, on the other hand, were of course different from his family. So of course it didn't come to him as a surprise when she easily followed his movements.

"Y'know Winter, I'm happy that we're... that me and you are... ugh, you know what I mean." He said honestly as they continued to dance on the balcony. He wasn't the best at this type of stuff, obviously. But it was something that he would work on.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_winter_and_weiss__by_trufflemunchies13_d9jtwrz_by_teh_zombish-db5lp5n.jpg

For a few moments as they danced, Winter was quiet, simply smiling and enjoying the moment. And, admittedly or not, the way he stumbled over his own words as he tried to explain that he was happy for what they were sharing together. A small chuckle came from the long since former heiress, her head nodding slowly and eyes bright as she replied. "Of course I do. And you'll be happy to know the feeling is... reciprocated."

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_winter_and_weiss__by_trufflemunchies13_d9jtwrz_by_teh_zombish-db5lp5n.jpg

For a few moments as they danced, Winter was quiet, simply smiling and enjoying the moment. And, admittedly or not, the way he stumbled over his own words as he tried to explain that he was happy for what they were sharing together. A small chuckle came from the long since former heiress, her head nodding slowly and eyes bright as she replied. "Of course I do. And you'll be happy to know the feeling is... reciprocated."

@thatguyinthestore

"Oh really? I couldn't tell." Qrow said slyly as he continued to dance. This was... nice. He hadn't danced like this in a while. Like, so long that he couldn't clearly remember the last time when he danced (probably because he was drunk.) But nonetheless, he enjoyed it. And what was even better that it was with Winter.

He wouldn't rather have it any other way.

@Midnight Maiden

"It's no inconvenience at all." Shana replied.

"Is something wrong? You look almost ready to cry..." she replied, one brow raised.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9
Chibi tilted his head and looked over at her very confused. She hadn't hurt him and she wasn't a monster and he didn't like it when other people cried. He let out a whimper and rubbed up against her legs. Chibi liked it when people were happy and he was going to make her happy. That was the pupper's goal, even if it took him all day though. He wagged his tail happily waiting.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
rsz_shattered4_large_by_teh_zombish-dat7qsy.jpg

"A-ah...?" Himiko muttered, looking mildly embarrassed as Shana stated she looked as though on the verge of tears. With a tremble of her lip, the girl quickly scrubbed at her eyes again, shaking her head fervently and doing her best to put on a smile. "D-don't worry, I-I'm fine!" she assured, only half-lying in saying this. She did, however, freeze briefly with surprise as Chibi rubbed up against her, only to relax with a breath of relief as she realized it was only the dog. Carefully, she bent down to pet him, smiling gently as she did so. "Oh, are you lost...?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

"Oh really? I couldn't tell." Qrow said slyly as he continued to dance. This was... nice. He hadn't danced like this in a while. Like, so long that he couldn't clearly remember the last time when he danced (probably because he was drunk.) But nonetheless, he enjoyed it. And what was even better that it was with Winter.

He wouldn't rather have it any other way.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_ohr938psal1tudj7bo2_400_by_teh_zombish-db5zaz6.jpg

"Need you act so cheeky?" she remarked, playfully, emitting another light chuckle. She hesitated for a few moments before slowly, tentatively leaning closer, resting her head against him and exhaling deeply. It was nice, just being here with him like this and relaxing, simply swaying to the music.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_shattered4_large_by_teh_zombish-dat7qsy.jpg

"A-ah...?" Himiko muttered, looking mildly embarrassed as Shana stated she looked as though on the verge of tears. With a tremble of her lip, the girl quickly scrubbed at her eyes again, shaking her head fervently and doing her best to put on a smile. "D-don't worry, I-I'm fine!" she assured, only half-lying in saying this. She did, however, freeze briefly with surprise as Chibi rubbed up against her, only to relax with a breath of relief as she realized it was only the dog. Carefully, she bent down to pet him, smiling gently as she did so. "Oh, are you lost...?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

rsz_tumblr_ohr938psal1tudj7bo2_400_by_teh_zombish-db5zaz6.jpg

"Need you act so cheeky?" she remarked, playfully, emitting another light chuckle. She hesitated for a few moments before slowly, tentatively leaning closer, resting her head against him and exhaling deeply. It was nice, just being here with him like this and relaxing, simply swaying to the music.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow smiled when Winter laid her head against his chest as they danced, placing a hand behind her head and rubbing a hand through her hair.

"Well, if I don't then someone else will." The drunkard playfully mused as he continued to sway back with Winter to the movements of the song.

@Midnight Maiden

Qrow smiled when Winter laid her head against his chest as they danced, placing a hand behind her head and rubbing a hand through her hair.

"Well, if I don't then someone else will." The drunkard playfully mused as he continued to sway back with Winter to the movements of the song.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_4d4b7efdf77f1ffc9b7720ee99f3a25c_by_teh_zombish-db5z61r.jpg

"I doubt that to be the case," she hummed, quietly, perfectly content with staying in the moment. She didn't really want to stop- not even when the song ended. If she could, she would gladly just stay like this with him for as long as she could. Just being here with him was enough for her, and would always be, she felt.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_4d4b7efdf77f1ffc9b7720ee99f3a25c_by_teh_zombish-db5z61r.jpg

"I doubt that to be the case," she hummed, quietly, perfectly content with staying in the moment. She didn't really want to stop- not even when the song ended. If she could, she would gladly just stay like this with him for as long as she could. Just being here with him was enough for her, and would always be, she felt.

@thatguyinthestore
"Nah, I'm like a Hydra head. Cut of one and two more take its place." He said as he smirked. When the song finally did end, Qrow just leaned in and planted a quick peck on Winter's lips. " 'Sides, my cocky attitude is part of the Qrow charm."

@Midnight Maiden

"Nah, I'm like a Hydra head. Cut of one and two more take its place." He said as he smirked. When the song finally did end, Qrow just leaned in and planted a quick peck on Winter's lips. " 'Sides, my cocky attitude is part of the Qrow charm."

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_2f50cd6ce21d575f6109d6d9be095e9a_by_teh_zombish-db6f8w4.jpg

"I would certainly hope not," she mused in response. "I can hardly handle having to deal with one of you. Two would be far too many," she quipped, only able to smile as the male lightly, quickly pecked her on the lips. "Oh, please," she added after a moment, rolling her eyes. "I would hardly call it charming." Lies. Blatant lies.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.