Status
Not open for further replies.

"Oh, I see... I wouldn't be surprised with the types of stories that Will happens to speak of from time to time again. Hopefully that hit to his head did not make his absurdity more apparent..."

Theresa practically bought the excuse, considering that it was actually a normal occurrence for Will to say something completely ridiculous. Made you wonder what could be more absurd than him saying something about "evil ducks."

"Guess I'll have to find Jem and tell him the news... I'm sure that we'll meet again."

Theresa did a slight bow towards Teresa, and went off to find Jem. Well, that went fairly greater than expected.

tumblr_ojqi09ZsaT1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Y-Yeah... I'm just going to leave..."

The man sweated nervously, about to leave. However, Esper had his Dynamos stop him from leaving for now.

tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Before you leave, mind telling us if you actually got us in your camera shots?"

Once Esper asked this sternly, the man was unsure on what to say. He surely didn't know what the Dynamos could do, and he wasn't sure what Esper could do. He just had bad vibes of where this was going.

@Hospes
stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i8xbx.png

"Right, well... Nice meeting you," Teresa stated, offering an awkward smile and a wave as Theresa turned to depart. She didn't really do the whole 'bowing' thing, you see. But as the other female left, Teresa awkwardly pursed her lips, totally forgetting she still held Will safely to her chest, bridal style. "So... Girlfriend?" she asked, awkwardly.

Skills, ladies and gents. Social skills. She had them.

-------

"..."

in_love_by_teh_zombish-d9okolq.png

"Ahahaha, you were taking pictures of us, huh?" Kofuku bursted out after a long silence, cheerfully. Unwrapping her arms from Add, she cheerfully skipped up to the other male, leaping at him and probably accidentally bringing him down to the ground, butt waggling with excitement as she did so. "Show me, show me~!" Well, it was a good thing that his camera landed against his body and not on the ground when they fell, or it probably would've broken. "C'mon, I wanna see~"

@Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Takumi
By now, Aatrox was very disappointed. He was expecting two powerful warriors to duke it out until the edge of death.
Aatrox_Square_010.png

"Tch. Humans. This isn't a real duel, this is some sort of sexual fantasy. Pathetic!"
"Very well. This battle... will be my masterpiece."

AatroxR.png

Aatrox took flight and his living blade became buffed with some sort of red energy, almost like it was powered by blood.

"Behold!"

@Takumi @Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan

"Sexual fantasy? This was all part of a bet you dummy." Selena growled in annoyance.

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Hachiro then felt something inside of him spark. A gentle beat of a heart was inside him. He doesn't have heart though. This feeling was familiar to him..... A bright light shined from his chest showing a Keyhole as it begins to unlocks itself. He fell to the ground as darkness and light surround him. After few minutes of the struggle, he got up. His armor had dark energy sparks surrounding the armor as it bathe in light. He points one his blades at him[/BCOLOR]
images

View attachment 127451

View attachment 127452

[BCOLOR=#800000]"If you're going hurt her.....you're going to have to go through me...."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Otto [/BCOLOR]

Aatrox let out a hearty laugh.

"Are you going to purify me? If your looks indicate holy power, just know, that won't work on me. I'm a Darkin, not a demon.

He smiled mockingly.

"Big difference."

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Hachiro stares at the creature. He lets out chuckle as he then ignores the creature for a minute. He looks at his own blade. This was his first using this ability. This fighting style was called Masterpiece. He then flips the blade as he then looks at the creature again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]"Well, who says I'm Holy? I'm not Holy. I am both darkness and light. I am the one who has went through countless trials. I doubt you can kill something that almost invunerable to everything....If you going to fight me.... you going to have to find my weakness quick......or you might always be as good as dead." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]This voice wasn't his own. This was Zerberus talking. Hachiro then point one of his blades in the air. Darkness then fills the room, every light was snuffed out. The darkness then begins to condense into the blade. Hatred, Sorrow, Despair and other feelings of the dark was now in this blade. The other blade was then covered in light. He jumps into the air and then points his blades down on the Darkin. The blades then released dark and light energy and it rained down on him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Takumi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]@Otto[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Crimson Spartan[/BCOLOR]​

Okay...what did she just start? She blinked as she glanced from Hachiro to Aatrox and back. Well...that was something. Her interest was piqued but she remained on guard, unsheathing her own blade for a moment.

@Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan @Otto

A loud screaming could be heard as a man fell down from above, right in front of Kofuku. Hundreds of cards were scattered on the ground as the man then turns over. He got up and shaked his head to make the spinning in his head stop. He then notices the lady right in front of him. He quickly clapped his hands and suddenly, the hundreds of cards on the ground, were gone.

"Excuse me miss...I didn't mean to get in your way, but......can you please tell me where I am? Oh I didn't even get to introduce myself....My name is Luxord."
images

He then takes a bow.

@Hospes

AurelionSol_0.jpg

Suddenly, Aurelion Sol joins the discussion.

"Greetings, lesser organisms!"

He looked towards Bombane, disgusted by his face.

"What kind of mal-formed organism are you?"

@Bomb @thatguyinthestore @shitpostingactivate​

View attachment 127507

Meanwhile a new guy showed up for the party.

"Helo, my nam is Bombane Tribulator, an i am locking 4 somthing."

@Takumi @Hachiro Terra @Otto @Hospes @anybody else @Klutzy Ninja Kitty (why)​
Suddenly the same portal from earlier opened again, and out came our good friend Rick!

latest

"Wh-what the fuck is this shit?!"

@Bomb @why
QOEK5nOZ.jpg

"Fuck you!"

@Bomb @whatamidoingwithmylife
"doughble finger? what about doughable toes!?"

@thatguyinthestore
"nelson ha! also u cn't fix dis sit jujubes!"

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_o7psh2kFTn1tgk1mf_100.png

"Target in place."

Taking aim at Bombane. Finger rested on the trigger.

0b95001b588b4e98e2e8dacd466ee02c.gif

"That's right...stay right there..."

And Widowmaker fired the shot. Get fucking sniped.

@Bomb @thatguyinthestore @york

tumblr_inline_o7psh2kFTn1tgk1mf_100.png

"Target in place."

Taking aim at Bombane. Finger rested on the trigger.

0b95001b588b4e98e2e8dacd466ee02c.gif

"That's right...stay right there..."

And Widowmaker fired the shot. Get fucking sniped.

@Bomb @thatguyinthestore @york
"oh noes im gon jet shoot shoot boom boomyeow!"

the sht hit bombane an he full but howevah he stod bubk up and say

"damn pus dnt wann 1v1 me skrub"

AurelionSol_0.jpg

Suddenly, Aurelion Sol joins the discussion.

"Greetings, lesser organisms!"

He looked towards Bombane, disgusted by his face.

"What kind of mal-formed organism are you?"

@Bomb @thatguyinthestore @shitpostingactivate​
"hi drugon thingiemaggickaky i am HUMAN!"
latest

"I don't know." Said a new figure, who was an incredibly good looking young man.

@Bomb @york @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.