Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Oh! The tea is finished! Come, we need to go and share what we've made together, Inigo! I'll go grab the cups in that case~"

Kiyo clapped her hands together in enthusiasm, reaching through the shelves to grab some cups for herself and Inigo.

"I'll let you pour us the tea, you've been waiting to share some tea with me, right?"

Despite her behavior when she first met him, Kiyo was aware that he had been pressed onto sharing tea with her. Surely they can have that now...

Until she noticed that one of the cups and the tea kettle began to levitate away.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I-Inigo... I didn't know that yo-"

She assumed that he finally obtained enough mana to perform simple magical tasks, but turned over to see where the tea cup and kettle was going and went silent.

tumblr_inline_nxpomt7L5H1s2oynl_540.png

"Oh? It's wonderfully hospitable for you two to prepare some tea for my arrival. I'm surprise that you found yourself a stable Master.... Berserker."

With the appearance of this new individual, Kiyo frowned at this, aware that this wasn't good.

"Another Caster here... Quick, Inigo, stay behind me."

@Crimson Spartan
"crep hoody guy git ou! "​

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Oh! The tea is finished! Come, we need to go and share what we've made together, Inigo! I'll go grab the cups in that case~"

Kiyo clapped her hands together in enthusiasm, reaching through the shelves to grab some cups for herself and Inigo.

"I'll let you pour us the tea, you've been waiting to share some tea with me, right?"

Despite her behavior when she first met him, Kiyo was aware that he had been pressed onto sharing tea with her. Surely they can have that now...

Until she noticed that one of the cups and the tea kettle began to levitate away.

"I-Inigo... I didn't know that yo-"

She assumed that he finally obtained enough mana to perform simple magical tasks, but turned over to see where the tea cup and kettle was going and went silent.

tumblr_inline_nxpomt7L5H1s2oynl_540.png

"Oh? It's wonderfully hospitable for you two to prepare some tea for my arrival. I'm surprise that you found yourself a stable Master.... Berserker."

With the appearance of this new individual, Kiyo frowned at this, aware that this wasn't good.

"Another Caster here... Quick, Inigo, stay behind me."

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_inline_n08iz9eCxk1qg734k.png

"K-Kiyo.... I have other ideas... You stay behind me..." Inigo spoke slowly pulling out his silver sword before placing himself in front of Kiyo.

"I do not recall inviting you here so I must suggest that you leave at once!..." Inigo had no idea what he was getting himself into but as luck would favor the two it seemed two others happened to come by opening the door to Inigo's room since he didn't lock it.

index.php

"This one givin' ya trouble, son...?"

"F-Father!?!..."

tumblr_inline_n41memmJt31syhcdq.png

"..."

Oh... Lon'qu was also present.

@Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_n08iz9eCxk1qg734k.png

"K-Kiyo.... I have other ideas... You stay behind me..." Inigo spoke slowly pulling out his silver sword before placing himself in front of Kiyo.

"I do not recall inviting you here so I must suggest that you leave at once!..." Inigo had no idea what he was getting himself into but as luck would favor the two it seemed two others happened to come by opening the door to Inigo's room since he didn't lock it.

index.php

"This one givin' ya trouble, son...?"

"F-Father!?!..."

tumblr_inline_n41memmJt31syhcdq.png

"..."

Oh... Lon'qu was also present.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oku9ncp9vq1v3qowuo1_100.png

"B-But... this is a Caster-class Servant we have to make due of. Are you sure on this?"

Kiyo had no idea on what to do in this situation. Every Caster was specialized in using magic than the other classes, and surely they had to deal with all sorts of magic coming their way. Even with the ever-burning flames that Kiyo could conjure, it would be stopped by the magic that Caster would cast again and again with ease. And with Inigo knowing nothing in the terms of magic, he would have a difficult time getting close to her in the first place.

tumblr_oku7xdRpWA1v3qowuo2_250.png

"How admirable of you to protect your Servant there, young man. I prefer not getting too hasty with that sword of yours. An interest of mine stems only in your Servant."

At the vocal notion that she was only here because of Kiyo, the Berserker only narrowed her "death stare" at the woman, already conjuring up some flames at her side. It was only then that more people were coming in, apparently known to Inigo.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo9_100.png

"... you know who this is, Inigo?"

That was all she could say. She couldn't draw the reasoning as to why there was some father-son relationship here, especially when both appeared to be the same age.

tumblr_oku7xdRpWA1v3qowuo5_250.png

"Now what do we have here... I thought I would have the privacy to discuss a matter with this young lady..."

A slight change of tone, the Caster looked a bit uncertain to see this amount of people here. If anything, she may have to save this encounter with Kiyo for another day. She knew how tedious it was to handle all of these pesky humans by herself.

@Crimson Spartan

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
tumblr_oku9ncp9vq1v3qowuo1_100.png

"B-But... this is a Caster-class Servant we have to make due of. Are you sure on this?"

Kiyo had no idea on what to do in this situation. Every Caster was specialized in using magic than the other classes, and surely they had to deal with all sorts of magic coming their way. Even with the ever-burning flames that Kiyo could conjure, it would be stopped by the magic that Caster would cast again and again with ease. And with Inigo knowing nothing in the terms of magic, he would have a difficult time getting close to her in the first place.

tumblr_oku7xdRpWA1v3qowuo2_250.png

"How admirable of you to protect your Servant there, young man. I prefer not getting too hasty with that sword of yours. An interest of mine stems only in your Servant."

At the vocal notion that she was only here because of Kiyo, the Berserker only narrowed her "death stare" at the woman, already conjuring up some flames at her side. It was only then that more people were coming in, apparently known to Inigo.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo9_100.png

"... you know who this is, Inigo?"

That was all she could say. She couldn't draw the reasoning as to why there was some father-son relationship here, especially when both appeared to be the same age.

tumblr_oku7xdRpWA1v3qowuo5_250.png

"Now what do we have here... I thought I would have the privacy to discuss a matter with this young lady..."

A slight change of tone, the Caster looked a bit uncertain to see this amount of people here. If anything, she may have to save this encounter with Kiyo for another day. She knew how tedious it was to handle all of these pesky humans by herself.

@Crimson Spartan
15%2B-%2B1

"Well I suppose talkin' would be fine if that were the case. Bein' honest though I don't think that'll be all that happens 'ere if me and Lon'qu left." Donnel suddenly spoke up as he moved forward a bit slowly.

fire_emblem_awakening_art-3.png

"..." Lon'qu also slowly moved forward slightly forward but he was now behind Caster with his Killing Edge drawn.

"Er... I'll explain the unique situation between me and my father after this situation...." Inigo spoke to Kiyo before turning his attention to Caster.

"Well... Care to explain yourself...? Why else would you be here if not to harm me or Kiyo...?" Inigo spoke to Caster as he stood ready to defend Kiyo with his life...

@Gummi Bunnies

15%2B-%2B1

"Well I suppose talkin' would be fine if that were the case. Bein' honest though I don't think that'll be all that happens 'ere if me and Lon'qu left." Donnel suddenly spoke up as he moved forward a bit slowly.

fire_emblem_awakening_art-3.png

"..." Lon'qu also slowly moved forward slightly forward but he was now behind Caster with his Killing Edge drawn.

"Er... I'll explain the unique situation between me and my father after this situation...." Inigo spoke to Kiyo before turning his attention to Caster.

"Well... Care to explain yourself...? Why else would you be here if not to harm me or Kiyo...?" Inigo spoke to Caster as he stood ready to defend Kiyo with his life...

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oku7xdRpWA1v3qowuo1_250.png

"I was only hoping for a possible alliance with the young lady. Both of us know that there's a... rampant Avenger-class Servant that could eradicate us in a heartbeat. Facing Jeanne Alter alone would be alike to suicide, but I believe we can overwhelm her. Does this sound like a decent offer to you?"

Caster went straight to business on why she was here, and surely that mention of Jeanne Alter put Kiyo on the edge more. True, she couldn't take on that Avenger-class Servant on her own, but a combined alliance to put her down would be beneficial...

tumblr_oii7flLewC1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... no tricks being played here, right Caster? If you even try a single spell to harm me or anyone present here, I will personally ensure that you're roasted into cinders."

Lies. Betrayal. Deception. Kiyo hated all of that. So if Caster tried anything to go back on her word with this "alliance" that she was suggesting, Kiyo wouldn't hesitate in disposing this witch.

"I'm aware of that. I won't say word of your true identity, Berserker. I know what you're capable of, but it'll be our little secret. So, what are your thoughts?"

Hinting at what she knew about Kiyo, also referring to her as "Berserker" to keep her true identity and Noble Phantasm a secret, Caster only awaited for the answer to her alliance offer.

"... I'll think on it. You know about me, but I know little about you. Even if I said yes on the alliance, I rather have the alliance be temporary... I haven't refused the idea, but I can't agree until I can trust you, Caster."

As Kiyo stated on her thoughts for now, Caster had finished taking a sip out of the tea cup she had floating by her. She didn't look bothered by that answer, as if she were expecting it. Using her magic to place the tea kettle and cups back onto the table, Caster appeared as if she were disappearing from sight...

"Well, if you're set for the alliance, all you shall do to find me is to store a bit of your mana into this stone... It was a pleasure to have this conversation despite its shortness."

Kiyo flinched once she realized that Caster had somehow manipulated time and space to appear right by Kiyo, whispering to her ear before dissolving out of sight. She took only a moment to examine the small rune stone that was placed into her hand, unsure on what to think about this.

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_oku7xdRpWA1v3qowuo1_250.png

"I was only hoping for a possible alliance with the young lady. Both of us know that there's a... rampant Avenger-class Servant that could eradicate us in a heartbeat. Facing Jeanne Alter alone would be alike to suicide, but I believe we can overwhelm her. Does this sound like a decent offer to you?"

Caster went straight to business on why she was here, and surely that mention of Jeanne Alter put Kiyo on the edge more. True, she couldn't take on that Avenger-class Servant on her own, but a combined alliance to put her down would be beneficial...

"... no tricks being played here, right Caster? If you even try a single spell to harm me or anyone present here, I will personally ensure that you're roasted into cinders."

Lies. Betrayal. Deception. Kiyo hated all of that. So if Caster tried anything to go back on her word with this "alliance" that she was suggesting, Kiyo wouldn't hesitate in disposing this witch.

"I'm aware of that. I won't say word of your true identity, Berserker. I know what you're capable of, but it'll be our little secret. So, what are your thoughts?"

Hinting at what she knew about Kiyo, also referring to her as "Berserker" to keep her true identity and Noble Phantasm a secret, Caster only awaited for the answer to her alliance offer.

"... I'll think on it. You know about me, but I know little about you. Even if I said yes on the alliance, I rather have the alliance be temporary... I haven't refused the idea, but I can't agree until I can trust you, Caster."

As Kiyo stated on her thoughts for now, Caster had finished taking a sip out of the tea cup she had floating by her. She didn't look bothered by that answer, as if she were expecting it. Using her magic to place the tea kettle and cups back onto the table, Caster appeared as if she were disappearing from sight...

"Well, if you're set for the alliance, all you shall do to find me is to store a bit of your mana into this stone... It was a pleasure to have this conversation despite its shortness."

Kiyo flinched once she realized that Caster had somehow manipulated time and space to appear right by Kiyo, whispering to her ear before dissolving out of sight. She took only a moment to examine the small rune stone that was placed into her hand, unsure on what to think about this.

@Crimson Spartan
donnel-fire-emblem-awakening-2.97.jpg

"Well.... That was strange... That didn't go down at all like that silver haired fella said it would..."

"Silver haired fellow...?"

"Someone tipped us off to you being in trouble..... Come to think of it... He looked a lot like you...."

"That he did..."

"How strange... Well I suppose we'll have to find that fellow later but...

tumblr_inline_n08ivzqRck1qg734k.png

I have a bit of explaining to do....and so do you Kiyo... So I think you should go first on what's been going on..."

Inigo spoke up finally wanting to get answers on what's been going on from Kiyo.

@Gummi Bunnies

Hachiro then turns around and rubbed the back of his head. He lets out a nervous laugh.

"No that armor thing wasn't actually supposed to happen......in fact, I thought I lost that ability, but I was wrong...."

Hachiro then looked at her. Wait, this girl like shopping? I thought she would like battle more than anything, but then again life is full of curious things.

"A-alright.....I guess I could do that."

Hachiro eyes seem happy. He then looked around for Laslow, wondering where he went.

@Takumi
@Crimson Spartan

"Well let's go. I saw a gift shop on the map I have. I have no clue where Laslow went but that's fine, we may run into him again eventually." Selena spoke as she whipped out the map in her possession.

"I hope they have something cute to wear in there, or else it would be a waste to even go." she sighed.

@Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan

donnel-fire-emblem-awakening-2.97.jpg

"Well.... That was strange... That didn't go down at all like that silver haired fella said it would..."

"Silver haired fellow...?"

"Someone tipped us off to you being in trouble..... Come to think of it... He looked a lot like you...."

"That he did..."

"How strange... Well I suppose we'll have to find that fellow later but...

tumblr_inline_n08ivzqRck1qg734k.png

I have a bit of explaining to do....and so do you Kiyo... So I think you should go first on what's been going on..."

Inigo spoke up finally wanting to get answers on what's been going on from Kiyo.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo10_75sq.png

"Oh... alright, I'll explain."

Kiyo knew that there wasn't much to sugarcoat the impending danger that she and Caster were weary of. Sitting down, she poured herself a cup of tea, gathering her thoughts on what to say or how to explain this.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Inigo, you must remember that I had a previous contract with my former Master, Sayuri... but I was not the only Servant for the young magus. I have a rather.... terrible connection with this Avenger-class Servant, and that she could best me in a battle should it come. Jeanne D'Arc Alter. A corrupt version of the original formed by the Holy Grail. I am unsure on how Sayuri managed to summon Jeanne Alter, but I'm aware that Jeanne Alter is capable of Independent Action regardless of Command Spells..."

Stopping for a moment, Kiyo knew that this would be a worrisome matter to finally bring up after getting to this point of her explanation.

tumblr_oii7flLewC1v3qowuo2_100.png

"I fear that she will aim to kill me... at first sight. I'm no longer a Servant under the same Master as her, so to her, I'm free game for her to slaughter. A part of me agrees with Caster's alliance because of the possibility of overwhelming Avenger, but I don't trust Caster to stick to her word... I... I apologize for possibly bringing all of you into this predicament..."

@Crimson Spartan

Hinoka & Sakura - The Nexus - Eachother

A slow day at the hotel, not many guests have entered through the nexus and there was a somber mood surrounding the faint glow and buzzing sounds that usually exude from the main portal, akin to a buzzing open sign next to an empty store. The room was only lit by the teal gleam of the portal, the vacant feeling only added onto by the unattended empty baggage carts adjacent to almost every portal in the area. A shadow was seen in the center portal of the room, just clear enough to make out the shape of a slender girl, their silhouette petite, their staff also clearing being seen beside them as they use it as a cane out of the portal. When it got closer, the figure stuck her hand out of the portal. At that moment she grabbed the frame of the portal, using it to pull herself out forcefully, a white robed, red-haired girl with a white hairband gasping for air as she stumbled out of the portal, managing to stay on her feet by using the wall as an anchor to catch her breath.

Another followed her, a much more calm demeanor than the last, as well as being notably taller, and wider, appearing to be dawning a cape. As the second figure left the portal, revealing itself to be a girl with darker red hair and royal garments, also similar in color to that of the smaller girl's robes. "S-See, sister? I did the spell, c-correctly I think." The larger girl simply glanced at the smol one for a moment before pulling a wrapped up map from their belt, unwrapping it and looking around the room before back at it. She started walking forward, their undivided attention directed at the map. "Hi-Hinoka?" The smaller one asked. The larger one, seemingly Hinoka, stopped and looked back at the smol one with an annoyed gaze, her eyes filled with determination, striking smol's already weak heart with fear. "Did you need something, Sakura?" They stared at eachother for a second, Smol Sakura barely standing a chance against Hinoka's stare before coyly looking away, her eyes drooped and her hands shaking holding her staff politely in front of her. Hinoka 'humph'd' and turned back, following the map. Sakura quickly catch up with her larger sister, having lost the battle.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo10_75sq.png

"Oh... alright, I'll explain."

Kiyo knew that there wasn't much to sugarcoat the impending danger that she and Caster were weary of. Sitting down, she poured herself a cup of tea, gathering her thoughts on what to say or how to explain this.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Inigo, you must remember that I had a previous contract with my former Master, Sayuri... but I was not the only Servant for the young magus. I have a rather.... terrible connection with this Avenger-class Servant, and that she could best me in a battle should it come. Jeanne D'Arc Alter. A corrupt version of the original formed by the Holy Grail. I am unsure on how Sayuri managed to summon Jeanne Alter, but I'm aware that Jeanne Alter is capable of Independent Action regardless of Command Spells..."

Stopping for a moment, Kiyo knew that this would be a worrisome matter to finally bring up after getting to this point of her explanation.

tumblr_oii7flLewC1v3qowuo2_100.png

"I fear that she will aim to kill me... at first sight. I'm no longer a Servant under the same Master as her, so to her, I'm free game for her to slaughter. A part of me agrees with Caster's alliance because of the possibility of overwhelming Avenger, but I don't trust Caster to stick to her word... I... I apologize for possibly bringing all of you into this predicament..."

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_inline_o1uze9Kllo1tc0n27_500.png

"I.....see...."

A long pause followed as inigo took in this information but just then Kiyo would see him smile...

tumblr_inline_mkc5mnOdtN1qz4rgp.png

"Well I suppose we'll just have to kill her before she kills us!..." Wait... What...?

tumblr_inline_na62t1Tl2G1sfvecc.jpg

"Well.. Can't say I fully know what's goin' on...but since it involves m'boy 'ere guess i'll help out..."

23.png

"I suppose..... I can also help...."

@Gummi Bunnies

Sakura & Hinoka - The Garden - Eachother

After hours of wandering through the seemingly endless hotel, the two find themselves in a vast garden, endless flora stretching in whatever direction they look. Hinoka, frustrated, turned her map at an angle to see if it gave her a better view of where they were. Surprisingly, it didn't. Out of frustration, Hinoka threw the map on the ground and stomped on it, startling Sakura bit, who embraced their staff out of fear as their sister tromped on their presumable only way of navigating through this world they never visited. Not that it helped much in the first place seeing as where they are, of course. As Hinoka started yelling random curses into the air, Sakura worked up the nerve to talk to her again. She would slowly walk up to her sister, softly whispering "H-Hinoka?..." Despite the volume of her question being so low, Hinoka somehow heard it and turned to face Sakura, shouting "WHAT?!" in her face, causing Sakura to start to tear up. Sakura doesn't completely break composure, however, asking with a wryly frown "W-What are we looking for here?" Hinoka's eyes dilated, but Sakura, not wanting to meet her gaze a second time didn't notice. "Y-You haven't told me since you asked for me to c-cast this spell I've never heard of before..." Hinoka raised her fist to smack her sister for a moment, only lowering it and turning away, a large, angry sigh escaping her mouth. "We need to look for Corrin." Sakura smiled, poking her head forward with a rebuttle "B-But sister, Corrin is safe and sound at home! Y-You rescued her, rememb-" Hinoka interrupted Sakura by hitting a nearby tree with her fist, turning Sakura's previous smile into a frown. "That's...Not the real Corrin. Er, not the Zero Corrin." Sakura had thought her sister was insane at this point. Not the real Corrin? Zero Corrin? "W-What do you mean?" She tried to hide her blatant disbelief for the claim, but Hinoka could already sense it. Hinoka rushed for the map on the ground, which seemed untouched weirdly. She would then wrap her arm around Sakura's shoulder, showing her the map to reveal multiple universes of the same timeline that went on in the two's original world, with different outcomes. It appeared akin to a family tree, universes and timelines branching off one another. "W-What is this...." Sakura spouted with a disgusted tone in her voice, getting a little mad at their sister for not believing their beloved Corrin wasn't the real,'Zero' Corrin. "Okay, so look at this." Hinoka pointed to a square with a portrait of their Corrin inside of it, being a female Corrin. "Now, look at this timeline. In this one, Corrin went with those dirty Nohrians!" Hinoka pointed further up in the tree, pointing to a male Corrin. Sakura looked disapprovingly at Hinoka, who she thought was pretty much confirmed insane. "T-That's not Corrin. Corrin's a woman." "Corrin's a man in some timelines too! It's crazy!" "H-How did you even find all this out? Who's Zero Corrin?" Hinoka would release Sakura from her, walking a few steps forward and taking a seat on the grass below. "A nomad in royal robes told me. They can't lie, you know." Sakura was furious, but couldn't show it to her dear sister as she was in desperate need of some kind of approval from her more confident siblings. Which was also the whole reason she came along with Hinoka on this trip. "He sold me the map, and explained to me that the only true Zero Corrin was the one that originated from the center universe, where all of the other multiverses branch off of." Sakura, depressingly looked down hiding her rage, just said "Can we go home..." Hinoka winced, smacking the map to confirm her story was true "How can you not believe this? The fact that this is even a place is proof that the nomad had some truth behind his claim! We could save Corrin, we could save Corrin forever!" Sakura just sighed "I'm sorry sister, but... I think I'm happy w-with our Corrin?" Silence stretched across the garden as Hinoka stood there, a deadpanned expression on her face.

images

Passing through the gardens was a certain Ylisean Princess. Pausing as she was going to walk by the two she studied them for a moment.

"Do you two need assistance with something?" she asked after a moment of silence had passed.

@Doppler

Reactions: Doppler
As the two stood staring at eachother, a third intervened, hopefully to calm these two siblings from fighting. Sakura was the first to spot her, only to gasp softly and look away, since she was especially shy around strangers and was embarrassed for her to catch them in such a heated situation. Hinoka, not wanting to make a scene in front of an aforementioned stranger, blinked and turned her eyes towards the new face. Cloaked in blue, and based on her facial structure, she was obviously not of Hoshidian descent. Causing Hinoka to still be on guard when talking to her. "You there!" Hinoka announced, a commanding tone in her voice. Hinoka would walk over, wrapping up her 'map' and poking her in the chest with it slyly "This map is defective! We can't find anything on it!" She said this knowing it wasn't really a map, but she wasn't ready to just say 'we're lost', so instead Sakura waddled over and said it for her. "W-We're lost..." Hinoka would be mad at her, but she wasn't wrong, Hinoka's eyebrow just twitching and nothing more.

@Takumi

Lucina rose a brow at Hinoka as the redhaired Princess addressed her. Blue eyes glancing to Sakura before returning to the eldest sister.

"Where are you trying to go, exactly? I do not know of all of the locations in the area, but I can do my best to assist you two. Judging by your clothes, I can assume you are someone of high rank?" Lucina replied before clearing her throat.

"Pardon me for not introducing myself sooner, I am Lucina." she introduced.

@Doppler

Sakura shot her usual coy gaze towards Hinoka, not exactly knowing what they were doing in this specific world either. Hinoka blinked a few times, wondering herself, as it appeared Corrin wasn't here. Unless they haven't found them yet, which is what Hinoka was thinking. Hinoka interrupted her own thought to answer her royalty question "W-well, we're both princesses of Hoshido. I am Princess Hinoka, and my sister over there is Princess Sakura." Hinoka gestured to Sakura as she said this, and then continued. "We're looking for our lost sibling in these gardens, although our efforts have been in vain as of yet." Sakura sighed deeply, knowing her sister wasn't going to give up on finding Zero Corrin, who she still doesn't have proof even exists. Hinoka leaned back in her stance to act more casual, scratching the back of her head "Their name is Corrin. Do you know where they are?"

@Takumi

Reactions: Takumi
Sakura shot her usual coy gaze towards Hinoka, not exactly knowing what they were doing in this specific world either. Hinoka blinked a few times, wondering herself, as it appeared Corrin wasn't here. Unless they haven't found them yet, which is what Hinoka was thinking. Hinoka interrupted her own thought to answer her royalty question "W-well, we're both princesses of Hoshido. I am Princess Hinoka, and my sister over there is Princess Sakura." Hinoka gestured to Sakura as she said this, and then continued. "We're looking for our lost sibling in these gardens, although our efforts have been in vain as of yet." Sakura sighed deeply, knowing her sister wasn't going to give up on finding Zero Corrin, who she still doesn't have proof even exists. Hinoka leaned back in her stance to act more casual, scratching the back of her head "Their name is Corrin. Do you know where they are?"

@Takumi

"Fellow Princesses, hm. I hail from the Halidom of Ylisse myself. Sadly, I haven't seen your sibling but I wouldn't mind helping you find them. Though, what led you to looking here in the Multiverse Hotel of all places?" she asked, currently trying to think of all the areas she gad read on a map lately.

"And it would be best to know that there are many possibilities that different variations of your sibling could be here in this establishment." Lucina added. She felt like a warning should be given to the two, whether they knew quite a but about the multiverse or only knew so little.

"What exactly does your sibling look like? That way if we get seperated and I happen to bump into them I can tell them you were looking for them." she hummed.

@Doppler

Sakura spoke up when the question of why they were here specifically was brought up, Hinoka looking back at Sakura in curiosity herself. "T-The spell.... I-In the scroll!..." Sakura turned from side to side uncomfortably "M-My dear sister picked up a scroll from a nomad a-and told me to cast it.. It opened a portal that lead us here... If I-I read the spell correctly, t-the portal back to o-our world should still be active..." Hinoka nodded, not actually knowing exactly how to read the scroll she bought but she trusted her sister's word. Turning back to Lucina, Hinoka laughed and waved her hand, saying with a sly grin "We're not looking for just any Corrin... We're looking for the original!" Sakura was seen putting one of her hands off of her staff and onto her chin in thought as Hinoka spoke. "The Zero Corrin. They have grey long hair, beautiful shining armor of white and black, and... A blue cape." "Wait." Sakura interrupted, certainty in her tone. Hinoka, bothered by her sibling interrupting her, shot a stare towards Sakura. Sakura was put off a bit, whimpering for a second at Hinoka's gaze, but recomposed herself and continued. "I-If there are universes that infinitely branch off of one another... W-Wouldn't it be statistically i-impossible for there t-to be an original Corrin?" Hinoka laughed and patted Lucina on the back with enough force to bump her forward a bit, laughing hardily. "Don't mind my sister, she's been cynical the whole time today. Now, show the way out of this garden, will you?"

@Takumi

tumblr_inline_o1uze9Kllo1tc0n27_500.png

"I.....see...."

A long pause followed as inigo took in this information but just then Kiyo would see him smile...

tumblr_inline_mkc5mnOdtN1qz4rgp.png

"Well I suppose we'll just have to kill her before she kills us!..." Wait... What...?

tumblr_inline_na62t1Tl2G1sfvecc.jpg

"Well.. Can't say I fully know what's goin' on...but since it involves m'boy 'ere guess i'll help out..."

23.png

"I suppose..... I can also help...."

@Gummi Bunnies

"Huh? W-Wait... you don't understand! She isn't going to be an easy person to defeat... I know that from... personal experience..."

Kiyo was outright surprised to see that they all wanted to help with stopping Jeanne Alter. Then there was the uncertain case relating to Caster, but knowing the nature of the impending Avenger-class Servant's rampage, the help may be needed after all... She didn't want to say it out loud, but she didn't want any of these people being involved and hurt! Especially... Inigo.

Just as she would tell them to not get involved, someone happens to crash into the room.

tumblr_ojk1n9kO081v3qowuo7_100.png

"Oh, so this is where you two decided to run off to. Normally I would be questioning about what happened at my hotel room... but there happens to be a very pissed off woman out for you, Kiyo. Thankfully there's this mage holding her off, but I'm not sure for how long he could keep her from tearing apart every inch of this hotel."

"Yes, I'm aware, and I've already established that with everybody else here..."

For a moment, Kiyo didn't look that surprised, but then caught one detail of Mastermind's words.

"Wait a minute, another mage?"

@Crimson Spartan

Sakura spoke up when the question of why they were here specifically was brought up, Hinoka looking back at Sakura in curiosity herself. "T-The spell.... I-In the scroll!..." Sakura turned from side to side uncomfortably "M-My dear sister picked up a scroll from a nomad a-and told me to cast it.. It opened a portal that lead us here... If I-I read the spell correctly, t-the portal back to o-our world should still be active..." Hinoka nodded, not actually knowing exactly how to read the scroll she bought but she trusted her sister's word. Turning back to Lucina, Hinoka laughed and waved her hand, saying with a sly grin "We're not looking for just any Corrin... We're looking for the original!" Sakura was seen putting one of her hands off of her staff and onto her chin in thought as Hinoka spoke. "The Zero Corrin. They have grey long hair, beautiful shining armor of white and black, and... A blue cape." "Wait." Sakura interrupted, certainty in her tone. Hinoka, bothered by her sibling interrupting her, shot a stare towards Sakura. Sakura was put off a bit, whimpering for a second at Hinoka's gaze, but recomposed herself and continued. "I-If there are universes that infinitely branch off of one another... W-Wouldn't it be statistically i-impossible for there t-to be an original Corrin?" Hinoka laughed and patted Lucina on the back with enough force to bump her forward a bit, laughing hardily. "Don't mind my sister, she's been cynical the whole time today. Now, show the way out of this garden, will you?"

@Takumi

Lucina wasn't at all bothered by the strength of the fellow princess, though her interest piqued at their conversation and her strength.

"Very well, follow me." she turned and briskly headed to the garden's exit.

"There could be a possibility that your observation is correct, Lady Sakura, but from what I can tell the multiverse is a rather complex thing with many paths connecting to one another. Many don't know of more than their own worlds until they either end up in a rather horrid event called a Murder Game or somehow find their way here in this hotel." she spoke.

@Doppler

Sakura caught up with the two as Lucina spoke, quickly becoming interested at the word murder, out of fearful curiosity of course. "M-Murder Game?" Hinoka glanced once at Sakura but thought nothing of themurder game, being more interested in the whereabouts of their sibling, who they're not even sure is lost based on Lucina's explanation of paths. "Well you see, A nomad sold me a scroll with a spell on it and a map telling me what I was looking for was still lost, at the time I had no idea what he was talking about, I bought it since he was selling in an area off-limits to peasants. When I ordered my guards to escort him out, he was gone..." Hinoka stroked her chin with an aggravated frown on her face, this whole multiverse thing was a lot to take in. Sakura on the other hand, leaned towards Lucina, blushed a bit while rubbing her staff nervously. "L-Lady Lucina.... Y-You mentioned a M-Murder Game.. I-If you may, please elaborate..."

@Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.