Status
Not open for further replies.
"Will, you gave me and Jem a worrisome scare with you running off here... and here I thought something grave had happened to you..."

Theresa looked over at Will, expressing her worry for him as well as another's. While Will was giving that nervous dorky smile of his to Teresa, he noticed who exactly was the other person here, and was honestly surprised.

tumblr_inline_n9vhg0f5U81sh4uti.jpg

"Oh... well, this is awkward to see you here... Tessa. So Jem's on the search too, guess he's off at god knows where..."

Well, while Theresa implied that she's seen Will not too long ago, in truth... Will hasn't seen her in the longest due to that one Illusion Game. So in a way, she had no idea that he wasn't the Will she grew close to.

"A... Are you well, Will? You appear as if you haven't seen me in the longest..."

Just like the many times before, Will was practically being read like a book by Theresa. Oh how this was so awkward for him right now.

"I'm well... I suppose roughing it off against some evil ducks on my own wasn't the brightest idea to come out of my head, hm?"

Nailed it.

@Hospes

It felt relieving and great to finally kiss the girl he had actual interests in for the first time. If he could, Esper could go back in time and relive this moment all he wanted to. He was going to do that, but he didn't want to ruin this first moment he was going to have with Kofuku. Several seconds pass, and before they could make this last longer... another camera flash occurred, this time it was close enough for both to actually notice it.

tumblr_o82zwxBq2X1v3qowuo1_100.png

"What the?"

Esper immediately broke away from their kiss, and stared in the direction of where the camera flashes were coming from.

tumblr_ojw08gPap51v3qowuo1_250.png

"Whoa, I didn't mean to break the mood! I just snapping some camera shots of the hotel for work!"

A young man realized that he was getting the look from Esper, holding his camera in one hand while throwing up the other as if he were showing some defense. So far, he hasn't even seen the weird parts of the hotel, this poor soul.

@Hospes

tumblr_oii5mwutlw1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Sounds good. Then let's get started!"

Kiyo sounded completely enthusiastic, a contrast to her earlier possessive behavior. Well... hopefully this ends without anything burning down.

@Crimson Spartan

Mastermind knew that they couldn't have gotten far from the hotel room, so he presumed that they were still in the building. But with the immense size of the hotel building, this was going to take a long time to even find traces of them without any clues. Just as he was going to check more of the floor he was on at the moment, two figures crashed into the hallway from the outside.

tumblr_oix36dBUW91v3qowuo6_100.png

"JUST DIE ALREADY!"

Jeanne Alter just comes crashing in, intending to impale the Caster with the flag pole she was holding with her. Merlin only briefly summons what appears to be a sword to parry that away, spacing himself away from the Avenger.

tumblr_oj8c1iHqLF1v3qowuo5_100.png

"I suggest backing away, no reason for passerbys to be dragged into this. This lady is fairly feisty, just wants me and some madam named Kiyo killed..."

tumblr_ojk1n9kO081v3qowuo10_100.png

"... did you just say the name Kiyo?"

Mastermind didn't intend on killing the girl and her companion, only wishing to teach those two a lesson. However, he could pretty much tell that Jeanne Alter was going to be bad news. Also Code Empress just followed them to see what was occurring at the moment, and simply observed the situation.

@Crimson Spartan

"Excuse me, but I have no bearings on where I am. Could you two possibly help me with this predicament?"

A man dressed in a rather sophisticated outfit and extravagant top hat walked towards Lincoln and Arista. Well, he was lost, so he couldn't do much about that on his own, which was why he figured to ask these two for some assistance.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Fairy_Mama
tumblr_inline_mkc5mnOdtN1qz4rgp.png

"Sounds like a plan, Kiyo!..." Inigo spoke smiling as always.

tumblr_ojk3mmZHvl1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Kek... I've been itching for a fight..." Well Psyker also came out aaaaannnnnnddddd was seeking to punch Jeanne right in the face...

th

"I suppose i'll have to get involved as well..." Nemesis spoke jumping up into the air a bit before using a skill just above Jeanne...

Clearly Nemesis was the more aggressive of the two Eve's.

@Gummi Bunnies

Lincoln paused and debated where he wanted to go first. There were so many places in this hotel and he couldn't exactly settle on one off the top of his head. It seemed so sudden.

Chibi was happy to be petted by the girl and he barely noticed his second master were being asked a question

" Well, I have only ever been to the game room in the hotel and that's about it," he admitted to the other woman.

He had barely that another man had arrived until he had asked him a question. He seemed to be lost and asking the two of them for some form of assistance. He was certain that he could at least attempt to help with that to some degree.

Lincoln was about to ask the man the same question when she asked him before hand. " I could also help, I have seen a few places outside of the game room, but there haven't been many. If you want to know where you are, this is the multiverse hotel, it's a magical hotel that drags people from across the world," he said to the other man.

@Gummi Bunnies @Fairy_Mama

Arista smiled at the newcomer." I've only seen a couple of rooms in passing, where are you trying to get to, sir?" She absently tucked a long strand of hair behind her ear and twisted a lock between her fingers. His hat was lovely, but she found her eyes drawn to the blue rose in his jacket. She'd never seen a blue rose before.
Lincoln paused and debated where he wanted to go first. There were so many places in this hotel and he couldn't exactly settle on one off the top of his head. It seemed so sudden.

Chibi was happy to be petted by the girl and he barely noticed his second master were being asked a question

" Well, I have only ever been to the game room in the hotel and that's about it," he admitted to the other woman.

He had barely that another man had arrived until he had asked him a question. He seemed to be lost and asking the two of them for some form of assistance. He was certain that he could at least attempt to help with that to some degree.

Lincoln was about to ask the man the same question when she asked him before hand. " I could also help, I have seen a few places outside of the game room, but there haven't been many. If you want to know where you are, this is the multiverse hotel, it's a magical hotel that drags people from across the world," he said to the other man.

tumblr_ojqi9pT6MV1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Ah, I see. I come from a far-off realm called Wonderland... and there's someone I have to get back to quickly. If this is the nature of this hotel... then it'll take time to find a way back."

For some reason, there was a tinge of worry in the man's voice, but he soon returned to his composed demeanor.

tumblr_ojqi73if771v3qowuo4_100.png

"For now, making company from the two of you will ease my troubles... My name is Luke Estheim, the Wonderland's Hatter... a pleasure to make your acquaintance..."

Luke would give a slight bow, not too much so his hat wouldn't fall off of his head.

"Sounds like a plan, Kiyo!..." Inigo spoke smiling as always.
tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo9_100.png

It had been a few since that they've started to work on the tea together, and thankfully Kiyo knew how to work her way around with a stove. They wouldn't want another place burning down, and not from her actions in dragon form as well.

They definitely didn't hear what sounded like fighting from the floors above them...

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_ojk3mmZHvl1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Kek... I've been itching for a fight..." Well Psyker also came out aaaaannnnnnddddd was seeking to punch Jeanne right in the face...

th

"I suppose i'll have to get involved as well..." Nemesis spoke jumping up into the air a bit before using a skill just above Jeanne...

Clearly Nemesis was the more aggressive of the two Eve's.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oix36dBUW91v3qowuo5_100.png

"Why, this is adorable! Some pests wanting a fight out of me? I'll show you your rightful places!"

Jeanne didn't appear to be phased with the fact that this wasn't a one-on-one match against Merlin anymore, and was rather thrilled to unleash all that she could on these poor souls. Seeing Psyker draw near for a quick punch, the Avenger's smile gave off a twisted appearance. Even for someone who had this much armor on herself, Psyker would miss his shot with the punch, Jeanne being able to move behind him without much effort. Drawing out her sword, she encased the weapon in immense shrouds of fire and prepared to stab through him with it.

That was right when Code Nemesis's aerial attack came from above. Down came the spikes, and even if Jeanne had no time to physically move out of the way once she realized it, all she had to do to fend those off was holding her flag pole above herself and spinning it in a way that it became a temporary shield for her.

Then came a set of drones sent by Mastermind and the Nasod servant Oberon sent by Code Empress. Now this was a given that these brats were trying to overwhelm her with everything they've got. Backing up, Jeanne Alter decided to use her flaming sword for good use. Stabbing it into the ground, a large explosion of flames occurred in a radius from where she stabbed the sword. She figured that she could make the distance if she scared them off with this sudden amass of flame.

Before much damage could be done from that, a sudden burst of magical energy plowed through the flames and struck the Avenger, sending her outside to ensure she wouldn't go and burn down the entire hotel building.

tumblr_oj8c1iHqLF1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Well, thanks for being a wonderful distraction for me~ I'd love to stick around and hold a nice conversation, but I have to ensure that this violent woman wouldn't decide to burn down this wonderful estate down. Feel free to come along... especially you, the one who asked me about Kiyo. Have a nice day~"

With that, Merlin jumped out through the hole in the wall, gliding over to where he would continue his battle against Jeanne Alter.

tumblr_o8dhnzDxuG1v3qowuo4_100.png

"... that was... something."

Mastermind grumbled a bit, brushing some of the ash away from his coat. Well... some parts of the hallway had little patches of fire that wouldn't grow into huge fire... there goes that.

@Crimson Spartan

Arista smiled. "A hatter? She asked curiously. "Do you make hats? I am Arista. You're more than welcome to join us." She didn't miss the worry in his voice, and she tried to reassure him. "I'm sure your friend will be alright."

Hachiro continues to battle on with Selena. He teleports behind her to dodge her attack. When he was about to strike her down and end this battle quickly, a figure that looked familar to him.... He stopped moving....

"Azura......."

Hachiro jumped back and stared at Azura or his memory of his 'other' self. He remembered.....his promise.....to protect everyone.....Hachiro dropped his Greatswords. The Greatswords disappear in a flash of light. A few tears fell from his face as he then gets out his dual Key-blades. They both were the same Key-blade and had the same name: Despair.
Master_Hachiro's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png
He was covered in a dark aura. After a few seconds, you would see armor being put on himself to try to hide his tears....one tear leaked out of the armor and hits the ground. Why? Why must these memories come back to torture me!? He rushed towards Selena and jumps in the air. The image of Azura disappear as he then brought his sword down onto Selena. If she tried to block, he would continue to slam his Key-blades one after the other onto hers and bring her to her knees. Why.........
Hachiro's armor.jpg
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hachiro continues to battle on with Selena. He teleports behind her to dodge her attack. When he was about to strike her down and end this battle quickly, a figure that looked familar to him.... He stopped moving....

"Azura......."

Hachiro jumped back and stared at Azura or his memory of his 'other' self. He remembered.....his promise.....to protect everyone.....Hachiro dropped his Greatswords. The Greatswords disappear in a flash of light. A few tears fell from his face as he then gets out his dual Key-blades. They both were the same Key-blade and had the same name: Despair.
View attachment 127332
He was covered in a dark aura. After a few seconds, you would see armor being put on himself to try to hide his tears....one tear leaked out of the armor and hits the ground. Why? Why must these memories come back to torture me!? He rushed towards Selena and jumps in the air. The image of Azura disappear as he then brought his sword down onto Selena. If she tried to block, he would continue to slam his Key-blades one after the other onto hers and bring her to her knees. Why.........
View attachment 127333
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Selena was caught off guard by Hachiro's sudden shift in mood. Something was wron and--wait, he knew Azura?

"You know Lady Azura?" she asked, confused and a bit weary. Then he attacked, she quickly blocked, grunting as he brought her to her knees. She pushed the Keyblade against his, feeling a strange warmth in her hands, yet it wasn't at all unpleasant. Ignoring it for the moment, she pushed harder against him, trying to get back to her feet.

@Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan

"We were once Comrades....But that's none of your dam business!"

With all of his Strength, He knocks her blade aside and shoves her into a wall. He had his Key-blades on her neck.

"Check mate......"
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Hachiro then walked in front of Selena. He had fire in his eyes. He had a sly smile on his face as he stopped. He blowed a few bubbles from his pipe before speaking.

"We'll see who gettting there ass kicked......but why not make it interesting? If I win........you have to be my girlfriend Selena. And if you win...........I'll do what ever you want for week......sounds good?"

In Hachiro's mind he thought 'HEY I DIDN'T AGREED TO THIS!' The other part said 'Shut up you need be social.'
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan
Selena blushed, surprised by the offer being thrown out there that she'd be his girlfriend if she lost their little spar. She scoffed and tried to play it off though.

images

"Tch, girlfriend? Ha! I guess you'll have to do what I want for a week then." she replied before uncrossing her arms and unsheathing her sword.

images

"Ready to get your asses kicked boys?" she asked as she walked some distance between them before getting into a ready stance.

"Alright the deal has been made......."

Hachiro facepalm himself. Did she really just got out a sword? He felt bad for her. He decided to make to fair for the lady.

"Hey um Selena? You won't be able to hurt me with that blade. There are only certain blades that can hurt me. Let me check if I have any....."

Hachiro then looks through his special bag in in his scarf. After a few minutes, he pulls out a blade. The blade looked like it was used a lot. But something about it seemed interesting. It had a key chain at the handle. He tosses it to her.

"That blade that I tossed to you has a name....The blade is called Fenrir. It's a very powerful Key-blade that can hurt people like me. If you tried to use something besides a Key-blade, it wouldn't do any damage..... Alright now to get mine out...."

Hachiro then pulls out two little dull daggers. They seem like that weren't for battle. He then clutched them in his hand. They suddenly grew bigger than him. They were the sizes of greatswords and he was dual wielding them! The blade had scales on it and a few seconds later, the scales poked out like spikes. It seems like the weapons purpose was to not to slice, but to cut people into ribbons!

"There's no backing out now. Ladies first."

Hachiro's brain told him 'You are going to get your ass kicked. Well maybe not since you were nice to her'
The other part said. 'We will see...'
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan
"Well if I knew that then I guess I would of kept my own blade sheathed." she sighed as she put her blade away and catches the one that Hachiro gave her. It looked interesting and different than one she had seen before but gave a few test swings with it to get a feel for it.

"Fenrir."she muttered to herself. Eh, at least it wasn't like the names that her and Laslow's friend Odin gave to his weapons.

"You're next on the list of ass kickings Laslow!" she huffed before charging at Zeberus and giving a hard horizontal swing of the Keyblade in her hands.

Hachiro was staring at her wild attack. It's seemed so slow to him. He quickly blocked with one of the Greatsword he had in his hand. He smiled as he then flipped his other Greatsword scraps the ground going for and upward slash.
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan
She pivoted to the side, pushing off the Greatsword slighty, spinning to try and hit him in his back. If that didn't work she would follow up with a low sweep towards his legs.

Hachiro then suddenly warped behind her and lifted his great swords in the air. He was going to slam his blade down her, hoping that she would block it. If he succeeds, he would then do a series of kicks and finished it off with a tornado kick.
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

"Azura......."

View attachment 127332
View attachment 127333
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan
Selena was caught off guard by Hachiro's sudden shift in mood. Something was wron and--wait, he knew Azura?

"You know Lady Azura?" she asked, confused and a bit weary. Then he attacked, she quickly blocked, grunting as he brought her to her knees. She pushed the Keyblade against his, feeling a strange warmth in her hands, yet it wasn't at all unpleasant. Ignoring it for the moment, she pushed harder against him, trying to get back to her feet.

With all of his Strength, He knocks her blade aside and shoves her into a wall. He had his Key-blades on her neck.

"Check mate......"
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

A demonic figure appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. He was known as Aatrox, an enigma that would appear throughout history and turn the tides of great wars. For some reason, a god-like being such as himself was hanging out at the multiverse hotel. Maybe he was looking for people who were skilled in the art of war?

Noticing Selena's weakness, his eyes glowed red and he began to speak. The sound waves of his voice seemed to nauseate anyone who could hear it.

"Surpass the frailty of your form!"

Selena would feel an unnatural surge of strength within her body.

"Now we turn the tide..."

Aatrox stood, waiting for the battle to continue.

@Takumi @Hachiro Terra @AnyoneInterested​

Last edited:
"Will, you gave me and Jem a worrisome scare with you running off here... and here I thought something grave had happened to you..."

Theresa looked over at Will, expressing her worry for him as well as another's. While Will was giving that nervous dorky smile of his to Teresa, he noticed who exactly was the other person here, and was honestly surprised.

tumblr_inline_n9vhg0f5U81sh4uti.jpg

"Oh... well, this is awkward to see you here... Tessa. So Jem's on the search too, guess he's off at god knows where..."

Well, while Theresa implied that she's seen Will not too long ago, in truth... Will hasn't seen her in the longest due to that one Illusion Game. So in a way, she had no idea that he wasn't the Will she grew close to.

"A... Are you well, Will? You appear as if you haven't seen me in the longest..."

Just like the many times before, Will was practically being read like a book by Theresa. Oh how this was so awkward for him right now.

"I'm well... I suppose roughing it off against some evil ducks on my own wasn't the brightest idea to come out of my head, hm?"

Nailed it.

@Hospes

It felt relieving and great to finally kiss the girl he had actual interests in for the first time. If he could, Esper could go back in time and relive this moment all he wanted to. He was going to do that, but he didn't want to ruin this first moment he was going to have with Kofuku. Several seconds pass, and before they could make this last longer... another camera flash occurred, this time it was close enough for both to actually notice it.

tumblr_o82zwxBq2X1v3qowuo1_100.png

"What the?"

Esper immediately broke away from their kiss, and stared in the direction of where the camera flashes were coming from.

tumblr_ojw08gPap51v3qowuo1_250.png

"Whoa, I didn't mean to break the mood! I just snapping some camera shots of the hotel for work!"

A young man realized that he was getting the look from Esper, holding his camera in one hand while throwing up the other as if he were showing some defense. So far, he hasn't even seen the weird parts of the hotel, this poor soul.

@Hospes
Goodness. Will was completely blowing it, and it looked like he could use a little help in his excuse-making department. Shaking her head, Teresa let out a sigh, seeming as worried as before. "You know, when he passed out, I think he did hit his head on the way down..." she commented, eyebrows furrowed with worry. "Maybe that's why he seems off."

That was how it was really done, Will.

----------

Kofuku, meanwhile, just sorta looked shocked as the flashes went off nearby, seeming to briefly daze her. Either that, or that was simply from the kiss.

"Ehh...."

@Gummi Bunnies

"Check mate......"
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Did he really just tell her it was none of her business? R00d.

Selena gave a hiss of pain at being thrown into the wall suddenly.

She gave Hachiro a rather heated look, mostly out of the fact that something was up with him surely.

A demonic figure appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. He was known as Aatrox, an enigma that would appear throughout history and turn the tides of great wars. For some reason, a god-like being such as himself was hanging out at the multiverse hotel. Maybe he was looking for people who were skilled in the art of war?

Noticing Selena's weakness, his eyes glowed red and he began to speak. The sound waves of his voice seemed to nauseate anyone who could hear it.

"Surpass the frailty of your form!"

Selena would feel an unnatural surge of strength within her body.

"Now we turn the tide..."

Aatrox stood, waiting for the battle to continue.

@Takumi @Hachiro Terra @AnyoneInterested​

Selena wasn't quite sure what was happening anymore, because what happened next seemed...odd. She scoffed as she stared Hachiro down for a second.

"Y'know, that's not very fair of you. And not my business?" she pressed her foot against his mid section and pushed him back pretty hard before practically diving for Fenrir, rolling before standing with the Keyblade in her hands.

"She's a comerade of mine too! So I believe I have a right to know how you know her. Even if it's some short explanation." she huffed before charging forward, with a powerful swing of the blade, if he chose to block, she would drop down to quickly try and sweep his legs from under him and get him on his back. If that didn't work? She had more where that came from, even if she technically lost their bet.

@Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan @Otto

Did he really just tell her it was none of her business? R00d.

Selena gave a hiss of pain at being thrown into the wall suddenly.

She gave Hachiro a rather heated look, mostly out of the fact that something was up with him surely.

Selena wasn't quite sure what was happening anymore, because what happened next seemed...odd. She scoffed as she stared Hachiro down for a second.

"Y'know, that's not very fair of you. And not my business?" she pressed her foot against his mid section and pushed him back pretty hard before practically diving for Fenrir, rolling before standing with the Keyblade in her hands.

"She's a comerade of mine too! So I believe I have a right to know how you know her. Even if it's some short explanation." she huffed before charging forward, with a powerful swing of the blade, if he chose to block, she would drop down to quickly try and sweep his legs from under him and get him on his back. If that didn't work? She had more where that came from, even if she technically lost their bet.

ENBa16O.png

Meanwhile, Aatrox munched on some popcorn. He was wholeheartedly enjoying this fight.

"Fight! Pain is temporary, victory is forever!"

@Hachiro Terra @Takumi

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi
" Wonderland? I have heard about that place before. I mean- I read about it when I was younger when I wasn't worried about other thing. I am sorry that this pulled you in at such a bad time."

Chibi tilted his head. He thought he had heard a tinge of worry in the man's voice, but he didn't understand why it was there

" My name is Lincoln Campbell, inhuman, agent of SHIELD back home. I am also happy to make your acquitance too," he replied to the other man silently with a smile.

Chibi barked at Lincoln. He wanted to be introduced and the other man hadn't done that.

Lincoln smiled a bit and he looked at the dog. " And if I am to believe what Lucifer has told me, this is Chibiterasu, but he prefers Chibi and he supposed to be some sort of kid god, if you want to believe that." Chibi beamed when Lincoln said this.

Hachiro stopped moving and his armor slowly faded away. His body was covered in a white cloak as he then walked slowly towards with his 2 blades in his hands. He flips the Key-blades like they weighed nothing. If you tried to look into the hood of that white coat, you would see nothing but the endless darkness within. He points his blade at her.
The_Unknown 2.jpg

"She was a friend.....She reminded me of my sister....who was taken away by forces that are unknown to me....She cause me so much pain when she left..........I was alone in darkness again........Satisfied?"

He was suddenly behind her. If she would notice, her Key-blade was gone. Hachiro was on his knees.....crying? He was holding a strange object in his hand.

star.png

"I was going to give this to her.... it says if 2 people carry these Wayfinders....they'll be friends forever............But now....I don't even exist.....I was called another name before I left: Zerberus...."

@Otto @Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Hachiro stopped moving and his armor slowly faded away. His body was covered in a white cloak as he then walked slowly towards with his 2 blades in his hands. He flips the Key-blades like they weighed nothing. If you tried to look into the hood of that white coat, you would see nothing but the endless darkness within. He points his blade at her.
View attachment 127436

"She was a friend.....She reminded me of my sister....who was taken away by forces that are unknown to me....She cause me so much pain when she left..........I was alone in darkness again........Satisfied?"

He was suddenly behind her. If she would notice, her Key-blade was gone. Hachiro was on his knees.....crying? He was holding a strange object in his hand.

View attachment 127445

"I was going to give this to her.... it says if 2 people carry these Wayfinders....they'll be friends forever............But now....I don't even exist.....I was called another name before I left: Zerberus...."

Wait what? They stopped fighting? This isn't what Aatrox paid for.

uUqR3tU.jpg

"Hey! Why did the fighting stop? This battle isn't over yet. Don't make me fight you myself!"

He spoke to both of them.

@Takumi @Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan

View attachment 127436

View attachment 127445

Selena listened for a moment, and her look softened a bit. Then he started crying and she felt slightly awkward but decided to comfort him as best she could.

"Lady Azura is part of the same army as me and Laslow..." she spoke before, before trailing off as Hachiro took out a star shaped trinket and explaine it as she glanced at the Wayfinder.

"I'm sure that you two are friends no matter what." she spoke before leaning forward, grabbing Hachiro by thw collar and pulling him in for a kiss square on the lips.

Wait what? They stopped fighting? This isn't what Aatrox paid for.

uUqR3tU.jpg

"Hey! Why did the fighting stop? This battle isn't over yet. Don't make me fight you myself!"

He spoke to both of them.

And the Aatrox ruined the moment, pulling away from Hachiro, Selena glared at the demon.

tumblr_static_aukm3ekeku0woo0w0kko0s044.jpg

"Ugh! You're ruinung our moment. And if I have to fight you, I will." she huffed as she crossed her arms irritably.

"What kind of girlfriend would I be if I let you interrupt our first kiss anyway?" she asked rhetorically.

Selena listened for a moment, and her look softened a bit. Then he started crying and she felt slightly awkward but decided to comfort him as best she could.

"Lady Azura is part of the same army as me and Laslow..." she spoke before, before trailing off as Hachiro took out a star shaped trinket and explaine it as she glanced at the Wayfinder.

"I'm sure that you two are friends no matter what." she spoke before leaning forward, grabbing Hachiro by the collar and pulling him in for a kiss square on the lips.

And the Aatrox ruined the moment, pulling away from Hachiro, Selena glared at the demon.

tumblr_static_aukm3ekeku0woo0w0kko0s044.jpg

"Ugh! You're ruining our moment. And if I have to fight you, I will." she huffed as she crossed her arms irritably.

"What kind of girlfriend would I be if I let you interrupt our first kiss anyway?" she asked rhetorically.

By now, Aatrox was very disappointed. He was expecting two powerful warriors to duke it out until the edge of death.
Aatrox_Square_010.png

"Tch. Humans. This isn't a real duel, this is some sort of sexual fantasy. Pathetic!"
"Very well. This battle... will be my masterpiece."

AatroxR.png

Aatrox took flight and his living blade became buffed with some sort of red energy, almost like it was powered by blood.

"Behold!"

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Hachiro then felt something inside of him spark. A gentle beat of a heart was inside him. He doesn't have heart though. This feeling was familiar to him..... A bright light shined from his chest showing a Keyhole as it begins to unlocks itself. He fell to the ground as darkness and light surround him. After few minutes of the struggle, he got up. His armor had dark energy sparks surrounding the armor as it bathe in light. He points one his blades at him[/BCOLOR]
images

Hachiro's blade.jpg

900px-Combined_Keyblade_KH3D.png

[BCOLOR=#800000]"If you're going hurt her.....you're going to have to go through me...."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Otto [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Hachiro then felt something inside of him spark. A gentle beat of a heart was inside him. He doesn't have heart though. This feeling was familiar to him..... A bright light shined from his chest showing a Keyhole as it begins to unlocks itself. He fell to the ground as darkness and light surround him. After few minutes of the struggle, he got up.[/BCOLOR]
images

View attachment 127451

View attachment 127452

[BCOLOR=#800000]"If you're going hurt her.....you're going to have to go through me...."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Otto [/BCOLOR]

Aatrox let out a hearty laugh.

"Are you going to purify me? If your looks indicate holy power, just know, that won't work on me. I'm a Darkin, not a demon.

He smiled mockingly.

"Big difference."

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Hachiro stares at the creature. He lets out chuckle as he then ignores the creature for a minute. He looks at his own blade. This was his first using this ability. This fighting style was called Masterpiece. He then flips the blade as he then looks at the creature again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]"Well, who says I'm Holy? I'm not Holy. I am both darkness and light. I am the one who has went through countless trials. I doubt you can kill something that almost invunerable to everything....If you going to fight me.... you going to have to find my weakness quick......or you might as well be as good as dead." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]This voice wasn't his own. This was Zerberus talking. Hachiro then point one of his blades in the air. Darkness then fills the room, every light was snuffed out. The darkness then begins to condense into the blade. Hatred, Sorrow, Despair and other feelings of the dark was now in this blade. The other blade was then covered in light. He jumps into the air and then points his blades down on the Darkin. The blades then released dark and light energy and it rained down on him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Takumi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]@Otto[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Crimson Spartan[/BCOLOR]​

Arista smiled. "A hatter? She asked curiously. "Do you make hats? I am Arista. You're more than welcome to join us." She didn't miss the worry in his voice, and she tried to reassure him. "I'm sure your friend will be alright."
" Wonderland? I have heard about that place before. I mean- I read about it when I was younger when I wasn't worried about other thing. I am sorry that this pulled you in at such a bad time."

Chibi tilted his head. He thought he had heard a tinge of worry in the man's voice, but he didn't understand why it was there

" My name is Lincoln Campbell, inhuman, agent of SHIELD back home. I am also happy to make your acquitance too," he replied to the other man silently with a smile.

Chibi barked at Lincoln. He wanted to be introduced and the other man hadn't done that.

Lincoln smiled a bit and he looked at the dog. " And if I am to believe what Lucifer has told me, this is Chibiterasu, but he prefers Chibi and he supposed to be some sort of kid god, if you want to believe that." Chibi beamed when Lincoln said this.

tumblr_ojqi9pT6MV1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Ah, not exactly. My title is quite misleading... I actually host tea parties at Wonderland. Preparing the tea and sweets for my guests is enough to make me feel content."

Luke had a feeling that these two would know a little bit about Wonderland, considering that it was a famous fairy tale passed around in other worlds. If only he could say more about the truth of Wonderland's existence...

tumblr_ojqi73if771v3qowuo10_100.png

"No need to worry so much for me. A few days of being one shouldn't be too problematic. In due time, there should be a way back."

Remaining reserved and collected, Luke listened to what they had to say after him. So this really was a place that took others from different parts of the multiverse? At the very least... there wasn't any signs of overbearing rules like the ones back in Wonderland, meaning that they were free to weave their own tale in such a place.

"In that case, nice to meet you all. I hope that I am not so much of a bother while remaining here."

Kneeling down, he would gently scratch behind an ear of Chibi. It wasn't absurd to hear that a dog here would be some sort of god, especially when he came from Wonderland out of all places.

Goodness. Will was completely blowing it, and it looked like he could use a little help in his excuse-making department. Shaking her head, Teresa let out a sigh, seeming as worried as before. "You know, when he passed out, I think he did hit his head on the way down..." she commented, eyebrows furrowed with worry. "Maybe that's why he seems off."

That was how it was really done, Will.
"Oh, I see... I wouldn't be surprised with the types of stories that Will happens to speak of from time to time again. Hopefully that hit to his head did not make his absurdity more apparent..."

Theresa practically bought the excuse, considering that it was actually a normal occurrence for Will to say something completely ridiculous. Made you wonder what could be more absurd than him saying something about "evil ducks."

"Guess I'll have to find Jem and tell him the news... I'm sure that we'll meet again."

Theresa did a slight bow towards Teresa, and went off to find Jem. Well, that went fairly greater than expected.
Kofuku, meanwhile, just sorta looked shocked as the flashes went off nearby, seeming to briefly daze her. Either that, or that was simply from the kiss.

"Ehh...."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ojqi09ZsaT1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Y-Yeah... I'm just going to leave..."

The man sweated nervously, about to leave. However, Esper had his Dynamos stop him from leaving for now.

tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Before you leave, mind telling us if you actually got us in your camera shots?"

Once Esper asked this sternly, the man was unsure on what to say. He surely didn't know what the Dynamos could do, and he wasn't sure what Esper could do. He just had bad vibes of where this was going.

@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.