Status
Not open for further replies.
zU0DZ6x.jpg

Somewhere in a distant Universe, a Kami sneezed.​
"hi kami somwere inn da vese"

@york

Jhin_1.jpg

In the distance, Jhin, wearing his High Noon skin, prepared his ultimate.

"Prepare for your finale!"

He shot a bullet towards the once-ler.

"ONE!"

tumblr_ojqi9pT6MV1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Ah, I see. I come from a far-off realm called Wonderland... and there's someone I have to get back to quickly. If this is the nature of this hotel... then it'll take time to find a way back."

For some reason, there was a tinge of worry in the man's voice, but he soon returned to his composed demeanor.

tumblr_ojqi73if771v3qowuo4_100.png

"For now, making company from the two of you will ease my troubles... My name is Luke Estheim, the Wonderland's Hatter... a pleasure to make your acquaintance..."

Luke would give a slight bow, not too much so his hat wouldn't fall off of his head.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Fairy_Mama

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo9_100.png

It had been a few since that they've started to work on the tea together, and thankfully Kiyo knew how to work her way around with a stove. They wouldn't want another place burning down, and not from her actions in dragon form as well.

They definitely didn't hear what sounded like fighting from the floors above them...

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_oix36dBUW91v3qowuo5_100.png

"Why, this is adorable! Some pests wanting a fight out of me? I'll show you your rightful places!"

Jeanne didn't appear to be phased with the fact that this wasn't a one-on-one match against Merlin anymore, and was rather thrilled to unleash all that she could on these poor souls. Seeing Psyker draw near for a quick punch, the Avenger's smile gave off a twisted appearance. Even for someone who had this much armor on herself, Psyker would miss his shot with the punch, Jeanne being able to move behind him without much effort. Drawing out her sword, she encased the weapon in immense shrouds of fire and prepared to stab through him with it.

That was right when Code Nemesis's aerial attack came from above. Down came the spikes, and even if Jeanne had no time to physically move out of the way once she realized it, all she had to do to fend those off was holding her flag pole above herself and spinning it in a way that it became a temporary shield for her.

Then came a set of drones sent by Mastermind and the Nasod servant Oberon sent by Code Empress. Now this was a given that these brats were trying to overwhelm her with everything they've got. Backing up, Jeanne Alter decided to use her flaming sword for good use. Stabbing it into the ground, a large explosion of flames occurred in a radius from where she stabbed the sword. She figured that she could make the distance if she scared them off with this sudden amass of flame.

Before much damage could be done from that, a sudden burst of magical energy plowed through the flames and struck the Avenger, sending her outside to ensure she wouldn't go and burn down the entire hotel building.

tumblr_oj8c1iHqLF1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Well, thanks for being a wonderful distraction for me~ I'd love to stick around and hold a nice conversation, but I have to ensure that this violent woman wouldn't decide to burn down this wonderful estate down. Feel free to come along... especially you, the one who asked me about Kiyo. Have a nice day~"

With that, Merlin jumped out through the hole in the wall, gliding over to where he would continue his battle against Jeanne Alter.

tumblr_o8dhnzDxuG1v3qowuo4_100.png

"... that was... something."

Mastermind grumbled a bit, brushing some of the ash away from his coat. Well... some parts of the hallway had little patches of fire that wouldn't grow into huge fire... there goes that.

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_inline_mkc5mnOdtN1qz4rgp.png

Inigo and Kiyo were having so much fun making tea and not paying attention to all the shit going on....

tumblr_ojk3tzIUCC1v3qowuo6_100.png

"That was boring..."

@Gummi Bunnies

Meanwhile in Hachiro's armor.... He was like this.
disgaea_ninja_by_eiri27.jpg

In Hachiro's mind, it was chaos. A part of his mind said:

"HOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SH**......THIS IS F***ING AWESOME! A GIRL KISSED ME ON THE LIPS. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE."

Another part of his mind said.

"I told you that you would like it,but no you didn't listen."

This is why Zerberus has taken over his body. Zerberus wanted to help him fight because he was distracted.

@Takumi @Otto @Crimson Spartan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi

[BCOLOR=#800000]"Well, who says I'm Holy? I'm not Holy. I am both darkness and light. I am the one who has went through countless trials. I doubt you can kill something that almost invunerable to everything....If you going to fight me.... you going to have to find my weakness quick......or you might as well be as good as dead." [/BCOLOR]
"Well...that would make an extremely boring fight..."

Aatrox was disappointed. Again.​
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Hachiro then point one of his blades in the air. Darkness then fills the room, every light was snuffed out. The darkness then begins to condense into the blade. Hatred, Sorrow, Despair and other feelings of the dark was now in this blade. The other blade was then covered in light. He jumps into the air and then points his blades down on the Darkin. The blades then released dark and light energy and it rained down on him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Takumi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]@Otto[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Crimson Spartan[/BCOLOR]​
Hachiro's attack along with all of the shitposting going on around him caused Aatrox to nope the fuck out.

"Ugh, this place disgusts me. Screw other universes, I'm going back to Runeterra."

He flew to the side, dodging the raining energy. After this, he ascended into the air and flew away.

@Hachiro Terra @Takumi

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i8xbx.png

"Right, well... Nice meeting you," Teresa stated, offering an awkward smile and a wave as Theresa turned to depart. She didn't really do the whole 'bowing' thing, you see. But as the other female left, Teresa awkwardly pursed her lips, totally forgetting she still held Will safely to her chest, bridal style. "So... Girlfriend?" she asked, awkwardly.

Skills, ladies and gents. Social skills. She had them.
tumblr_inline_n9vhl20Y4N1sh4uti.jpg

"Originally... it's complicated once I decided to be separated from my original self after that illusion incident..."

Will sighed in relief. For some reason, it was getting all complicated here.

@Hospes
"..."

in_love_by_teh_zombish-d9okolq.png

"Ahahaha, you were taking pictures of us, huh?" Kofuku bursted out after a long silence, cheerfully. Unwrapping her arms from Add, she cheerfully skipped up to the other male, leaping at him and probably accidentally bringing him down to the ground, butt waggling with excitement as she did so. "Show me, show me~!" Well, it was a good thing that his camera landed against his body and not on the ground when they fell, or it probably would've broken. "C'mon, I wanna see~"

@Gummi Bunnies
A loud screaming could be heard as a man fell down from above, right in front of Kofuku. Hundreds of cards were scattered on the ground as the man then turns over. He got up and shaked his head to make the spinning in his head stop. He then notices the lady right in front of him. He quickly clapped his hands and suddenly, the hundreds of cards on the ground, were gone.

"Excuse me miss...I didn't mean to get in your way, but......can you please tell me where I am? Oh I didn't even get to introduce myself....My name is Luxord."
images

He then takes a bow.

@Hospes
tumblr_ojqi2wEFZe1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Whoa... what is even happening? I just came here to take photos... Just a freelance designer here..."

The man was just surprised at all the things that was happening right now. He completely missed Kofuku's request to see the photos...

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o8_100.png

"..."

Esper didn't like where this was going, so he just gave these new people the stare.

tumblr_ojqi2wEFZe1v3qowuo1_100.png

"U-Uh... you know? That freelance designer that's supposed to be visiting here? Azusa Kurono? That's me... ahaha..."

Azusa sounded completely creeped out by Esper's sudden eye color change.

@Hospes @Hachiro Terra
Braum_0.jpg

Braum jumped out of the abyss and prepared his shield in front of Bombane, blocking Widowmaker's bullet.

"BRAUM IS HERE FOR YOU!"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @helpmeplease​
"oh noes im gon jet shoot shoot boom boomyeow!"

the sht hit bombane an he full but howevah he stod bubk up and say

"damn pus dnt wann 1v1 me skrub"

"hi drugon thingiemaggickaky i am HUMAN!"

"u to slow no lo 5"​
ONCE-LER IS EVOLVING

YmZ0e.png

"fite me scrubz"

@Bomb @york @Gummi Bunnies @fuckingendme​
zU0DZ6x.jpg

Somewhere in a distant Universe, a Kami sneezed.​
"hi kami somwere inn da vese"

@york
Once-ler steps on the bomb thing.

@Bomb
Jhin_1.jpg

In the distance, Jhin, wearing his High Noon skin, prepared his ultimate.

"Prepare for your finale!"

He shot a bullet towards the once-ler.

"ONE!"
"IM AT SOUP U MOROM"

"also mai rolplayah talk me dat he go 2 stor naw bye"

and bombane vanush​
tumblr_of5nff8ffL1vhzkl9o2_500.gif

"..."

Widowmaker is going to go full-on sniper mode. There was too much trash here that had to be cleaned up.

@Bomb @thatguyinthestore @york @Otto
tumblr_inline_mkc5mnOdtN1qz4rgp.png

Inigo and Kiyo were having so much fun making tea and not paying attention to all the shit going on....
tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo5_100.png

"I think that should do it."

Kiyo could tell that it was done after what felt like the right amount of time to prepare the tea. Even with the good moods that they had, Kiyo couldn't help but finally notice the loud commotion happening outside. Well, she didn't want that ruining the mood!

tumblr_oii5wt1RiA1v3qowuo4_100.png

"You go ahead and pour out the tea into some cups, I'll go and close the window and curtains~"

Kiyo smiled happily as she went over to do just that. She didn't want Inigo to know that was other things happening that she had a good idea on what they were in the first place

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_ojk3tzIUCC1v3qowuo6_100.png

"That was boring..."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o8dhxjBCqd1v3qowuo4_100.png

"... about that."

Mastermind mumbled to himself. Well, he was trying to gauge on what just happened, but possibly without much thought, he went off through the hole in the wall with the help of his Dynamos, after Merlin and Jeanne Alter's fight. Code Empress was, for once, genuinely surprised by Mastermind's sudden actions. What was he thinking?

@Crimson Spartan

A loud screaming could be heard as a man fell down from above, right in front of Kofuku. Hundreds of cards were scattered on the ground as the man then turns over. He got up and shaked his head to make the spinning in his head stop. He then notices the lady right in front of him. He quickly clapped his hands and suddenly, the hundreds of cards on the ground, were gone.

"Excuse me miss...I didn't mean to get in your way, but......can you please tell me where I am? Oh I didn't even get to introduce myself....My name is Luxord."
images

He then takes a bow.

@Hospes
tumblr_inline_n9vhl20Y4N1sh4uti.jpg

"Originally... it's complicated once I decided to be separated from my original self after that illusion incident..."

Will sighed in relief. For some reason, it was getting all complicated here.

@Hospes

tumblr_ojqi2wEFZe1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Whoa... what is even happening? I just came here to take photos... Just a freelance designer here..."

The man was just surprised at all the things that was happening right now. He completely missed Kofuku's request to see the photos...

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o8_100.png

"..."

Esper didn't like where this was going, so he just gave these new people the stare.

tumblr_ojqi2wEFZe1v3qowuo1_100.png

"U-Uh... you know? That freelance designer that's supposed to be visiting here? Azusa Kurono? That's me... ahaha..."

Azusa sounded completely creeped out by Esper's sudden eye color change.

@Hospes @Hachiro Terra

tumblr_inline_n2vivslHNL1sqo77v.gif

"Come onnnnnn, show meeeeee!" Kofuku continued to urge, rubbing up all over poor Azusa without any regard for the fact that this would probably be very uncomfortable to experience from a stranger. Or anyone else, for that matter. Regardless, she continued to do so, having no regard for his personal space or words about how he was a freelance designer. "I just want to see the pictures!" she requested once more. It appeared she was oblivious to the fact that Luxord had appeared from seemingly nowhere, too occupied with harassing the poor photographer.

-----

listening_by_teh_zombish-d9eybn1.png

"...Nice."

Welp. Awkward.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_n2vivslHNL1sqo77v.gif

"Come onnnnnn, show meeeeee!" Kofuku continued to urge, rubbing up all over poor Azusa without any regard for the fact that this would probably be very uncomfortable to experience from a stranger. Or anyone else, for that matter. Regardless, she continued to do so, having no regard for his personal space or words about how he was a freelance designer. "I just want to see the pictures!" she requested once more. It appeared she was oblivious to the fact that Luxord had appeared from seemingly nowhere, too occupied with harassing the poor photographer.

-----

listening_by_teh_zombish-d9eybn1.png

"...Nice."

Welp. Awkward.

@Gummi Bunnies
"mmm yo whats up gurls yo wan hit up"​

Yulia
@Hospes

Yulia looked on in surprise... Looks like she wasn't quite expecting Tarlotte to dive in just like that, without a word at all, but... Well, it wasn't really too far off from what she did; back at the Sovionok Camp, she'd often steal sugar from the kitchen, granted it was to tend to the mushrooms in the forest rather than to satiate her own appetite.

Still though, she did have alot of questions, and... Well, hadn't gotten a whole lot of answers, so... After a very long moment of silence, she finally decided to speak.

CwQmrF4.png

"Um... Are you an... Angel?" She asked.

Looks like she had at least some knowledge about Tarlotte... Oddly enough it included that kissing somehow... Re-energized her, but... Apparently Yulia only had little bits and pieces of information, and was having a hard time connecting what she had.​
Newt Scamander
@Hospes

Newt wondered why she seemed so cheerful about having some tea. It wasn't anything special to the man. It was just a cup of a beverage that he occasionally drank. Correction, often drank. He was British after all. He looked over at her and gave some pause to the question before he decided on the proper answer that he could give her. " No, tea is perfectly fine with me," he said, replying to her kindness with a smile.

Nathan Heywood/Citizen Steel ( the off- duty) superhero

@york

Nathan hadn't realized that the menu was so massive until he saw that his kind of- sort of- not really date was deciding on what to eat and he was waiting for a response for what his suggestion to her. He had seen a Disney show or two in the past and he had seen a few of their movies.

Nathan wasn't sure what was so funny. He had forgotten about the dog eating spaghetti scene in that one Disney movie about dogs.

" Lady and the Tramp? Oh, wait, is that the Disney movie about the dating dogs?" He asked.

He hadn't remember the scene with the food, so he didn't realize how ridiculous it was and how poorly it went with first dates. Humans didn't have the same luck as dogs. Wait, could they accidently the same strand as spaghetti?

" I think I am going to go for the spaghetti with sauce and some meatballs. Have you decided what you wanted from the menu so I guess I could find the waiter who works here?" He asked, hoping that it wasn't only her who worked here. That would certainly be embarrassing to say the least bit if it was indeed the truth of the matter too.

"Perfect, then," Mabel Gleeful chimed, cheerfully. "I know a lovely place not too far from here," she hummed, beginning to lead the way with Newt's arm looped through her own. "So, where did you say you were from, hm?" she inquired with a sidelong glance as she walked, heels clicking against the floor while she kept an eye out for Roman. Justttt in case. But anyways, this was a common question for 'normal' people... Right?

@LuckycoolHawk9

------

"..."

[spoili]
.eJwNykEOgyAQBdC7sC8fSGwTLzMBGWWSKg1ONdL07u1bv495t6cZTVF9jUBtsvjBZj4kbhqb2o0VU344zAjO3xG8QwCD-yIzTXWlxrt0JhqI0kXKhXpdk-zllmM6w3Ha_zTfH2ejJJs.GVgrEo-QyGCHRYyyKUd7MdTxn5w
[/spoili]

Pausing in her eating and shooting Yulia a harsh glare, Tarlotte's ears flattened back in annoyance, her tail going rigid. "What the hell should I tell mew for, meow?! It's none of mew're business, none! Meow! Meow! Meowwwww!" she hissed, seeming almost as though she might attack Yulia again. But instead, a small smirk formed on her face, her tail beginning to swish slightly as her hands rose in front of her, fingers curling and uncurling. "I could just eat mew up right meow, like the annoying stupid girl you are, meow... But I bet mew wouldn't taste as good as the cake Sojiro makes me, so it isn't even worth it."

@york

Lincoln was silent as he allowed Luke to talk. He wasn't sure if what he knew was factual to the world that he had lived in for his life. Not everything was as it seemed throughout the multiverse.

He wondered if what he knew was the truth or a lie. He had gotten so used to this place's strangeness that he wouldn't put anything past it. He had seen a man who claimed he was the devil and other human beings

He had encountered a man who was good with magic and still couldn't make heads or tails of anything that was happening there either.

He wondered if he went back home if any time had passed since he arrived here. Home was a weird thing to think about. It wasn't even a real place, but just a plane that he resided on, but on that plane, there were people who cared about him and his well being. People who were powerful amongst other things too. It was not a shock.

" I hardly think that anyone is a bother while they remain here. I enjoy the company of every person."

Chibi barked and wagged his tail. All of these mortals were too big for him to guide anywhere, but he was sure that there were other ones who were smaller and easier to carry on his back. He needed help with his quests.

@Gummi Bunnies @Fairy_Mama

Newt looked over at her and smiled. " That would be a wonderful thing to do. I would love to see some place new. I mean- travel is a great adventure in of itself. Oh, me, Britain, England," he said, answering her question. He had only been in America for a bit before finding this hotel. He wasn't going to mention Hogwarts specifically, in case on the off chance she wasn't a wizard, but just a mortal who knew some impressive parlor tricks.

@Hospes

Nathan Heywood/ Citizen Steel, the on break Hero

@york

Nathan wondered why she had shrugged as an answer.

" Well, I guess that is okay," he said to her.

He doubted that the spaghetti thing would have worked out anyway. Nothing was as it was in the cartoons and he was sure it would have been a disaster. He looked at the menu some more while he let he decided what to eat.

He looked back at the menu and decided what he was going to get instead of the spaghetti that he had been craving a few moments ago.

"I'll take a cheeseburger," [BCOLOR=#ffffff][BCOLOR=#000000]he said to the other waitress.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Due to all the time travelling, he hadn't exactly had a good cheeseburger in the long time. They either never stayed long enough or it was not able to be made during that time period.
Sarah, the (Offduty) Hotel Waitress
@LuckycoolHawk9

Sarah rubbed her chin... Well, perhaps she missed an opportunity to have some fun with the spaghetti thing, but she figured she could say that for later if she had to. It was rare that she got a break from work like this, and well... She could definitely do with more in the future.

"So... Why'd you ask little old me out anyways?" She asked suddenly, appearing to want to carry on the conversation as they waited for their respective orders.

Evidently she was curious though, if the look on her face was anything to go by.

"..."

[spoili]
.eJwNykEOgyAQBdC7sC8fSGwTLzMBGWWSKg1ONdL07u1bv495t6cZTVF9jUBtsvjBZj4kbhqb2o0VU344zAjO3xG8QwCD-yIzTXWlxrt0JhqI0kXKhXpdk-zllmM6w3Ha_zTfH2ejJJs.GVgrEo-QyGCHRYyyKUd7MdTxn5w
[/spoili]

Pausing in her eating and shooting Yulia a harsh glare, Tarlotte's ears flattened back in annoyance, her tail going rigid. "What the hell should I tell mew for, meow?! It's none of mew're business, none! Meow! Meow! Meowwwww!" she hissed, seeming almost as though she might attack Yulia again. But instead, a small smirk formed on her face, her tail beginning to swish slightly as her hands rose in front of her, fingers curling and uncurling. "I could just eat mew up right meow, like the annoying stupid girl you are, meow... But I bet mew wouldn't taste as good as the cake Sojiro makes me, so it isn't even worth it."

@york
Yulia
@Hospes

Yulia tensed up, preparing to act in self defense this time, but fortunately, it seemed that Tarlotte's behavior actually softened out, just enough to make Yulia drop her guard, even mustering up a little smile.

E9GoNUn.png

"If you say so..." She said quietly.

For a few moments she appeared to let Tarlotte do her thing, as she herself began to wander around the area that well... Was pretty evidently restricted actually, judging from all the stuff laying about, from cakes, to food supplies and... Hey was that a brochure? Taking a closer look, Yulia realized that it was in fact a brochure for the Hotel's splash zone, with the notable inclusion of various hot-tubs. On a whim, she wondered if Tarlotte liked that sort of thing.

So, with a renewed sense of confidence, she cleared her throat, trying to get Tarlotte's attention again.

HpahXRD.png

"Think you can tell me if I lead you... Here?" She asked, suddenly holding up that brochure she had found.

It was just a shot in the dark, really... But, with any luck, Yulia could somehow entice Tarlotte to reveal a little more about herself; she definitely had some curious powers to say the least...​

[BCOLOR=#800000]Hachiro lets out a sigh of relief as then gets out of his armor. Good thing that Darkin didn't see through his bluff. He was almost invunerable to anything, but in that armor....he was vunerable. He sat on the ground, tired from releasing that energy...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]"I think I need a break...."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#33cccc] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Takumi [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Crimson Spartan [/BCOLOR]

Nathan Heywood/ Citizen Steel, the offduty hero

@york

Nathan looked at his food and decided to munch on some of it. He couldn't remember the last time he had such good food in his entire life. He had been sheltered, which meant that things were usally given to him and hamburgers were a treat when he received them at home.

" Well, you seem so lonely and bored waiting on all of the people and it seemed that some of them were annoying you. It was to get you away from all that stress you had.

It was the honest truth. He decided to not mention that it hadn't been his original idea and just wanted a tour.

[BCOLOR=#800000]Hachiro lets out a sigh of relief as then gets out of his armor. Good thing that Darkin didn't see through his bluff. He was almost invunerable to anything, but in that armor....he was vunerable. He sat on the ground, tired from releasing that energy...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]"I think I need a break...."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#33cccc] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Takumi [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]@Crimson Spartan [/BCOLOR]

"Er....good job?" Selena coughed, patting Hachiro on the back.

"So, was that whole armor sequence supposed to happen?" she asked before a sudden idea came to her mind and she smirked.

"Oh yeah, we should go shopping together sometime, and I'm not taking no for an answer. Seeing as I'm now your girlfriend and all I think it's appropriate." she chuckled. She was totally doing this out of her shopping addiction, but she wouldn't let Hachiro know about that. :-|

She couldn't help but wonder where Laslow went during all of the fighting and shitposting?

@Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan

Hachiro then turns around and rubbed the back of his head. He lets out a nervous laugh.

"No that armor thing wasn't actually supposed to happen......in fact, I thought I lost that ability, but I was wrong...."

Hachiro then looked at her. Wait, this girl like shopping? I thought she would like battle more than anything, but then again life is full of curious things.

"A-alright.....I guess I could do that."

Hachiro eyes seem happy. He then looked around for Laslow, wondering where he went.

@Takumi
@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Oh! The tea is finished! Come, we need to go and share what we've made together, Inigo! I'll go grab the cups in that case~"

Kiyo clapped her hands together in enthusiasm, reaching through the shelves to grab some cups for herself and Inigo.

"I'll let you pour us the tea, you've been waiting to share some tea with me, right?"

Despite her behavior when she first met him, Kiyo was aware that he had been pressed onto sharing tea with her. Surely they can have that now...

Until she noticed that one of the cups and the tea kettle began to levitate away.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I-Inigo... I didn't know that yo-"

She assumed that he finally obtained enough mana to perform simple magical tasks, but turned over to see where the tea cup and kettle was going and went silent.

tumblr_inline_nxpomt7L5H1s2oynl_540.png

"Oh? It's wonderfully hospitable for you two to prepare some tea for my arrival. I'm surprise that you found yourself a stable Master.... Berserker."

With the appearance of this new individual, Kiyo frowned at this, aware that this wasn't good.

"Another Caster here... Quick, Inigo, stay behind me."

@Crimson Spartan

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.