• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, the ceiling broke where Eve and the others are, and out came Chung and a Riolu.

BsHxAlE.png

"What did you do to Meloetta!?!"

"Nothing! Leave me alone!" Chung tried to get the humanoid canine away from him.

@crimsom spartan @Gummi Bunnies
raven___blade_master_by_akarnis-d8pbw6r.png

"I left you alone for five minutes...." Raven spoke with a sigh as he saw Chung.

"Would you care to explain what this 'Meloetta' is...? I can assure you Chung and I have no idea who you're talking about..."

Raven is not amused...

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

"... er, what's going on here?"

Looks like Elsword found his way here, staring at Raven, Chung, and... the Riolu... This was confusing.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
V7O_vg1G_400x400.jpeg

"Heh, Why the cold shoulder, Eve..." Psyker spoke but soon stopped as he noticed someone else.

mqdefault.jpg

"Ah...Psyker... How curious meeting you here..." welp Code Nemesis was here.

lunatic_psyker_by_kurukurimoshon-d7v3y0b.jpg

"EVE!!! Perfect timing!... These are some of the alternate version of ourselves I was telling you about!..."

"... interesting. I figure that this is all possible due to the strange circumstances of this location... or that a single individual made it possible by bending the laws of time and space..."

Well, Empress was right on both accounts, especially on how she referenced Esper's ability to control time and space for dimensional travel.

tumblr_ojk1n9kO081v3qowuo7_100.png

"Yeah... but enough of that, you'll need to retrieve that disc back, right Eve?"

Mastermind felt that it would be for the best to get this out of the way before something else would happen, because he knew how Empress got whenever something doesn't go as she planned it to be... which is retrieving the disc for her own Nasods.

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg

"Understood. Lead the way, Add."

Well, she had nothing else to say in response other than that. Not completely emotionless like Code: Battle Seraph, but rather she went straight to business when it came to situations like these.

@Crimson Spartan
stare_by_teh_zombish-d9moe36.png

"...You work with him?" Teresa repeated, staring blankly at Esper for a few moments. Normally, she likely quickly would've determined Add wasn't a trustworthy person to be around, but she was panicked and desperate and blind to the facts. "So do you know how to help?" she asked, almost pleadingly, Welp, she must've mistaken what he'd meant and thought he worked with the real Will and was another Nephilim.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oim0meaiHi1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Yup, I do~"

Just as he said that, he then listened to what Teresa was requesting of him. Well... he wasn't that much of a healer, he knew that, so Esper simply shrugged.

tumblr_o9bb52xBUo1v3qowuo2_100.png

"To be honest, though, I'm not exactly sure on what's wrong with him. I'm not the type going about and healing people, you know?"

Well, there goes that. Though, Esper thought on who could help, because in a way, he couldn't afford to lose a trusted ally...

@Hospes

The moment he felt her grip on his hand almost startled him. He wasn't used to having someone cling onto him like this, and from his past life before the illusions kicked in, he was the one clinging to others as things happened to tumble apart. Maybe something was putting her off here, but he knew that bringing his concern to it would spiral down to a bigger mess. That wasn't something that he wanted to do towards Teresa, so he wouldn't push as to why she was acting a bit off.

tumblr_inline_n9vhg17CcY1sh4uti.jpg

"Well... I had a little surprise for you, Tessa. I hope you don't mind this..."

Smiling away, Will pulled out a little box from his jacket pocket, letting go of Teresa's hand while handing her the "surprise" he had for her.

"Go on... it's for you."

Jeanne only looked at the pair and the cat with a blank expression, as if she were growing tired of these people. She merely yanked her hand away from the esper, going on to walk away from them. However, a single shadowy lance formed above the pair, and immediately rushing down towards the cat that was in Esper's arms.

tumblr_nwqta8OBwH1u3z5n7o8_100.png

"Kofuku-chan, catch!"

Add realized what was happening, tossing the cat over to Kofuku and then trying to get out of the way. However, he was a few moments too late to try and get out of the range, the lance impaling through his leg.

tumblr_oix36dBUW91v3qowuo4_100.png

"Good to know that you're terribly devoted to the damn animal. I had other plans, but since you seriously thought that I was going to be of any help... you're as good as dead..."

Jeanne relished in the fact that she could have some good practice on her abilities, seeing if she could kill her foes in any way possible. Not even having any gesture to do so, Jeanne simply willed a wave of flames to go towards Esper. Even if he were incapacitated, Add managed to get his Dynamos in front of him, setting up a barrier to stop the flames for now.

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... dammit, Kofuku, just go and find that cat's owner! I'll take care of this..."

@Savannah Clause

tumblr_ogodkuXMp21v3qowuo4_100.png

"Eyuup! I'm not just a hacker, but a super cool programmer dude!"

Seven definitely didn't look the part, but hey, he did help with the whole situation with Unknown so maybe it was just his usual behavior that seemed out of place.

tumblr_ohp4bvSW3Q1v02ycbo7_100.jpg

"This is the messenger app, right? Now that I think about, I do have yet to meet Zen myself..."

Out of nowhere, it looked like Viktor happened to get a hold of Yuuri's phone, and commenting that he knew the musical actor Zen in some way.

tumblr_oikduzwue21vx5wako7_100.png

"C'mon... I got you."

Yurio couldn't help but find her first time skating on the ice. Sliding behind her, the figure skater got a hold of her balance by holding the sides of her torso. He had a feeling that Morgiana was special, especially with how she carried him and several others at the same time earlier and now slightly cracking the wall moments before.

"Alright, now I'm going to help you get the hang of moving around. Let's go a bit forward."

Just a small little push as he skated behind her, helping her move a bit forward while skating with him.

@MarMar

Without giving much warning to the others present, Kiyo immediately flew off in the other direction and taking Inigo with her. Just by how she changed directions fast, something truly put Kiyo off into a panic.

tumblr_o8dhxjBCqd1v3qowuo3_100.png

"What the hell? Hey, wait!"

Mastermind had a feeling that this wasn't going to end well. So he began to chase after them, figuring that Happy would follow them as well.

Soon enough, Kiyo would slow down into a landing, letting Inigo out of her talons' grasp and onto the ground safely. Turning back into her human form and grabbing Inigo's hand, Kiyo began to lead him inside the hotel building.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo9_100.png

"We need to go."

Kiyo didn't seem to have the will to explain to Inigo on what was bothering her and as to why they were rushing off to some location. Not even going to wait for an elevator, Kiyo dragged him along onto the staircase, but it took until the fifth floor that she was starting to tire herself out.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar
"Oh? You know who Zen is, Viktor?"

Yuuri looked at his phone which was now in Viktor's hand. He was curious as to how the Russian knew the musical actor.

And out of nowhere... a flying blue cat with angelic wings appeared.

"Aye!"

Happy-happy-fairy-tail-25389516-100-100.jpg

. . .

"...Is that...a flying cat?"

tumblr_inline_oemvzaCur71u7uz5p_100.png

-

GodGodGodGodGodGodGodGodGodGodGodGod.

Morgiana was embarrassed with how she had to have help from Yurio. She'd almost fallen on her face a few times, and it led to him having to help guide her across the ice. Damn, she hated having to rely on people. As he helped her slide forward, she felt her legs shake as they moved along.

"You... you don't have to help me," she offered.

tumblr_inline_mr6l35YvXm1qz4rgp.png

"I can just watch you practice."

@Gummi Bunnies

this has been a shit-post.

"It was nice to meet you Kofuku. I'll see you later!"

He was now happy that he wasn't the only one that likes pink! He hopes he can see Kofuku again...His scythe disappeared out of sight, leaving a few rose petals on the ground. He now wonders if there anyone like her in the hotel. He was then noticed that Demyx was talking to him. He rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh sorry...What was that?"

"You didn't hear anything I said? Come on man! Nevermind, I don't feel like saying it again anyways....."

Demyx then looked at Hiyori. When she enter her body, it kinda creeped him out. He wasn't really into the 'Spirit' thing yet. He was at least happy that she got her body.....and that he stopped her from giving a beat down to Yato. He then laughed. He then remember his promise that he made with them. He had to asked before its too late.

"Hey Yukine and Hiyori.....Are you still giving me that advice on girls? I did help you.....but if you don't want to, that's fine.... "
tumblr_m4m8viROX31rp8pqn.gif

Hachiro felt like they were walk for a long time. Finally, he sees a sign that said 'Arena' on it. He felt very excited about it, as he blowed a few bubbles from his pipe. He shows no emotions on the outside though. He gave a smile.

"We're here....."

@Takumi @Hospes

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_oim0meaiHi1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Yup, I do~"

Just as he said that, he then listened to what Teresa was requesting of him. Well... he wasn't that much of a healer, he knew that, so Esper simply shrugged.

tumblr_o9bb52xBUo1v3qowuo2_100.png

"To be honest, though, I'm not exactly sure on what's wrong with him. I'm not the type going about and healing people, you know?"

Well, there goes that. Though, Esper thought on who could help, because in a way, he couldn't afford to lose a trusted ally...

@Hospes

tied_by_teh_zombish-d9dqi5y.jpg

Damn. Well, so much for that. The internal panic continued, but Teresa just carried on. "Well unless you know someone who can help, this is pointless," she stated, bluntly, hardly in the mood to sit around and make small talk when Will was passed out and in need of help. So she brushed past Add and Kofuku without another word, briskly searching for anything- or anyone -that could possibly help the male in her arms.

"..."

tumblr_inline_n8qfnbHDV11suuiq8.gif

"She seemed niceeee."

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oim0ieGgZH1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Y-Yeah... I know Will. He's a... colleague of mine... so it's weird to see him when we're off duty and stuff."

Esper just played it off like that. Of course, with what they do, he had to play it off as if it were a simple thing that he and Will were involved in. Kofuku had no idea either, and wouldn't want her catching air of what he does for work too.

@Hospes

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo2_100.png

"O-Oh... well of course. I think I can stand now... after all of that."

Kiyo looked pretty content with anything Inigo happened to suggest, especially when she felt a bit better than earlier when she was tired out and such. However, her good mood seemed to be ruined again once more people happened to be around. She could stomach Elizabeth being around, but having all of these people being present was not a good thing...

tumblr_oii6yapolP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... We did not ask for your company. All of you. I suggest you leave us be... for your own good..."

Kiyo didn't like all of these people here, and even if she couldn't activate her Noble Phantasm here... she still looked like she would bring hell if nothing was done about this soon.

Elizabeth, on the other hand, visibly got nervous, knowing how pissed Kiyo would become.

@Crimson Spartan @Hachiro Terra
Xaldin stared at the boy (Inigo). He was carrying one 2 Lindworms in one hand and 1 in the other. the other 3 just floated around him. Wind surround him as if it was a shield. He seemed confused at first and then got a smirk on his face.

images

"Hmmmmm.....So its like a home.....Interesting...What's your name kid?"

He then looked at the girl (Kiyo) and was now even more ticked off. He doesn't like to be threaten by anyone.The Wind howled as points his 6 lances at her inches away from her face. He had no intent of hurting her.

"Shut the hell up....You're lucky that I don't kill you right now. And Who is behind the Door? If anyone is there, they better come in before things start to get messy...."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
"I-Inigo..." Inigo spoke before this guy decided to point spears at Kiyo. Inigo took a step back as he pulled Kiyo back since he was holding her. Gently he would put her down feet first before letting go and stepping in front of her.

superthumb.jpg

"Sir... I would appreciate it if you didn't threaten this girl since she is under my protection. Now as far as the room goes this is my room so I assure you no one else is in it..." Inigo spoke suddenly seeming protective of Kiyo.

@Gummi Bunnies @Hachiro Terra

................................................................................................................
fEOTCEd.png

"Don't lie! I saw you with Meloetta! You were leading her somewhere!" RIolu continued to punch Chung.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Raven, help me!"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

"... er, what's going on here?"

Looks like Elsword found his way here, staring at Raven, Chung, and... the Riolu... This was confusing.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

"... interesting. I figure that this is all possible due to the strange circumstances of this location... or that a single individual made it possible by bending the laws of time and space..."

Well, Empress was right on both accounts, especially on how she referenced Esper's ability to control time and space for dimensional travel.

tumblr_ojk1n9kO081v3qowuo7_100.png

"Yeah... but enough of that, you'll need to retrieve that disc back, right Eve?"

Mastermind felt that it would be for the best to get this out of the way before something else would happen, because he knew how Empress got whenever something doesn't go as she planned it to be... which is retrieving the disc for her own Nasods.

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg

"Understood. Lead the way, Add."

Well, she had nothing else to say in response other than that. Not completely emotionless like Code: Battle Seraph, but rather she went straight to business when it came to situations like these.

@Crimson Spartan

BMRaven37_zpsoayczvpt.png

"A bad situation, Elsword..." Raven spoke as he simply walked over to try and pull Riolu off of Chung.

Code-N-E-M-E-S-I-S-Eve-elsword-26617899-117-117.png

"From what i've gathered... Both of your assumptions are quite possibly true... Considering a portal led here and the same portal can be used to leave.."

Meanwhile Psyker walked right up to Mastermind and leaned close to his alternate self.

tumblr_ojk3tzIUCC1v3qowuo6_100.png

'So....have you tried to put the moves on her yet...?' Psyker whispered to Mastermind as he smiles widely at his remark.

@Bomb

"Oh? You know who Zen is, Viktor?"

Yuuri looked at his phone which was now in Viktor's hand. He was curious as to how the Russian knew the musical actor.

And out of nowhere... a flying blue cat with angelic wings appeared.

"Aye!"

Happy-happy-fairy-tail-25389516-100-100.jpg

. . .

"...Is that...a flying cat?"

tumblr_inline_oemvzaCur71u7uz5p_100.png
tumblr_oinmha2Sk01vv7oloo1_100.jpg

"Well... I've briefly heard of Zen when I was participating in a Grand Prix a few years back, and that he was in the audience under VIP treatment. Zen was only starting out as a freelance musical actor before he managed to build up a celebrity image... I wanted to meet him back then, but I didn't get that chance however."

Viktor had a lot of say when it came to say about Zen, giving off the impression that he probably watched a performance of Zen's at least once. The chat happened to be active again, this time with Jaehee and Yoosung...
[ Yoosung★ has joined the chatroom. ]
Yoosung★: Hi!
Yoosung★: I scrolled up the chatroom to look what's been going on here.
Yoosung★: Katsudon, I'm really happy to hear that everything worked out on getting your coach's dog back!
Yoosung★:

latest

Jaehee Kang: Hello Yoosung. I've already caught up our newest member to the RFA with there is to know.
Yoosung★: Really?
Yoosung★: Hey, wait a minute...

Jaehee Kang: ?
Yoosung★: wAIT A MINUTE
Yoosung★: I JUST READ IN THE PAST MESSAGES
Yoosung★: KATSUDON'S ACTUALLY YUURI KATSUKI!?

Jaehee Kang: Well, yes.
Yoosung★: AND THAT THE COACH HE WAS TALKING ABOUT IS ACTUALLY VIKTOR NIKIFOROV.
Jaehee Kang: Yoosung, you have caps lock on. ;;;

tumblr_oik5dxWkty1sig265o9_100.jpg

"Say... Seven, is a problem for me to be a part of this messenger chat as well?"

Viktor looked over at the hacker with an interested look in his face, so much to the point that he didn't notice Happy around at this point.

tumblr_ogo1o1jtQy1v3qowuo3_100.png

"About that... you're not really a RFA member... and you sorta just took a peek into the chats... so in a way, you would be a-"

Seven began to say, seeing the awkward situation that Viktor was practically looking at the RFA private chatroom... The hacker wouldn't have the time to finish his thought, however.

tumblr_ogodu8oiFR1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Luciel Choi, you have a lot of explaining to do."

Jumin found his way to the group, walking straight towards Seven and actually calling him by a name apparently.

tumblr_ogo1o1jtQy1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Oh, Jumin? I thought you were busy with your father and all of that stuff?"

Seven didn't happen to see what the problem was, which infuriated Jumin even more.

tumblr_ogodrhyxAn1v3qowuo7_100.png

"I was busy, but I was informed in the middle of my meeting with my father about something caught on security feeds back home. From an update of my security personnel, I was reported to that Elizabeth the 3rd was removed from her designated room by your doing, Luciel. I saw the CCTV feed. So tell me, where is Elizabeth the 3rd?"

tumblr_ogo1ua4QCg1v3qowuo3_100.png

"O-Oh... about Elly... I'm not sure, she was with me! But as if nearby cats were calling out to her, she ran off somewhere! I'm not sure where!"

And Seven realizes what Jumin was mad about, and started to freak out and panic. Well, this was interesting to see.

@MarMar
GodGodGodGodGodGodGodGodGodGodGodGod.

Morgiana was embarrassed with how she had to have help from Yurio. She'd almost fallen on her face a few times, and it led to him having to help guide her across the ice. Damn, she hated having to rely on people. As he helped her slide forward, she felt her legs shake as they moved along.

"You... you don't have to help me," she offered.

tumblr_inline_mr6l35YvXm1qz4rgp.png

"I can just watch you practice."
tumblr_oikcf802WY1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Huh?"

At first, Yurio wasn't sure on how to respond to that. Was he pushing her a bit too much out of her comfort zone? She did sound like she hasn't done this once in the slightest. He didn't want to force her into doing something she doesn't feel like doing, he wasn't that type of person.

tumblr_oikc7ne70b1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Alright, if you say so. You can skate your way off of the rink so you can watch me practice. Fine with you?"

Probably coming off as rougher than intended, but Yurio didn't want to baby her either. She did say that he didn't have to help her along the way too much. With the short time she's been on the ice, she would be able to navigate herself back onto solid ground... right?

@MarMar
Xaldin stared at the boy (Inigo). He was carrying one 2 Lindworms in one hand and 1 in the other. the other 3 just floated around him. Wind surround him as if it was a shield. He seemed confused at first and then got a smirk on his face.

images

"Hmmmmm.....So its like a home.....Interesting...What's your name kid?"

He then looked at the girl (Kiyo) and was now even more ticked off. He doesn't like to be threaten by anyone.The Wind howled as points his 6 lances at her inches away from her face. He had no intent of hurting her.

"Shut the hell up....You're lucky that I don't kill you right now. And Who is behind the Door? If anyone is there, they better come in before things start to get messy...."

"I-Inigo..." Inigo spoke before this guy decided to point spears at Kiyo. Inigo took a step back as he pulled Kiyo back since he was holding her. Gently he would put her down feet first before letting go and stepping in front of her.

superthumb.jpg

"Sir... I would appreciate it if you didn't threaten this girl since she is under my protection. Now as far as the room goes this is my room so I assure you no one else is in it..." Inigo spoke suddenly seeming protective of Kiyo.

Right at the moment that she was let down onto her feet to stand, Kiyo was about to conjure up a blue fireball. She didn't get to, due to Inigo immediately standing in front of her as if he were to protect her here and now.

tumblr_oii5wt1RiA1v3qowuo8_75sq.png

"I... I-Inigo... you don't have to... I mean... um..."

Surely Kiyo was surprised by this, figuring that she would be dealing with Xaldin here. Well, if this ended up with no fighting, she would be fine with it. She only wanted to be sure that no one or nothing would dare intrude their time...

"A bad situation, Elsword..." Raven spoke as he simply walked over to try and pull Riolu off of Chung.

"From what i've gathered... Both of your assumptions are quite possibly true... Considering a portal led here and the same portal can be used to leave.."

Meanwhile Psyker walked right up to Mastermind and leaned close to his alternate self.

'So....have you tried to put the moves on her yet...?' Psyker whispered to Mastermind as he smiles widely at his remark.

@Bomb
f7eeceda52997abe972db55741cdd183.jpg

"Uh... okay then... It doesn't look that bad though, what's this little guy going to do anyways? C'mon Chung..."

Even as a Lord Knight, Elsword happened to underestimate Riolu, walking over to get Chung out of the situation. This should end well, right?

Meanwhile, with the two Adds and two Eves.

tumblr_o8dhnzDxuG1v3qowuo5_100.png

"What are you talking about? Do you really think that... I would have the time for that?"

Mastermind's face just went red at that question from Psyker, but immediately corrected his demeanor once he realized that Empress was waiting for him to take the lead to his hotel room.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... I swear, you're the worst, Psyker."

Mastermind grumbled under his breath before walking ahead to lead Empress over to his hotel room.

"... this is not like his usual behavior, but that is not a concern of mine. I will leave now to retrieve the data that I have lent to him."

Well, Empress was straightforward with the business she had to undertake, signalling her leave to the other Eve present.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Sitting on the piano in the hotel and slightly drunk from his heartbreak was a man. He had unkempt hair and a scraggly beard and he looked slightly distraught. His hands were positioned as if he was about to play something, but no words seemed to be able to escape his lips. If anyone was paying close enough attention, they may hear him mutter the word or perhaps name, Mia.

13287052_f520.jpg

He looked over towards the emptiness behind him and just simply started to play this songin the background. After he finished, he looked around. Had anyone even notice or cared? Maybe Jazz was dying.

@Anyone, seriously anyone.

A memory came back to Xaldin....a girl.......He clutched his lances in his hands. The wind stop howling as he then looked at Inigo. He smirked again as he then looked at the girl. Xaldin was once in love......but.....that love was taken away from him. He knows that this boy would not back down from protecting this girl......... that made him even more ticked off. The lances floated behind him now.

"You got guts, standing up to me. You have courage, Inigo. I respect that.... I'll leave you alone......"

Xaldin.jpg

He then noticed another girl (Elizabeth) and her weapon...A lance.... He smiled in amusement.

"But first, Who is this?"

Last edited by a moderator:
tied_by_teh_zombish-d9dqi5y.jpg

Damn. Well, so much for that. The internal panic continued, but Teresa just carried on. "Well unless you know someone who can help, this is pointless," she stated, bluntly, hardly in the mood to sit around and make small talk when Will was passed out and in need of help. So she brushed past Add and Kofuku without another word, briskly searching for anything- or anyone -that could possibly help the male in her arms.
As Teresa began to look elsewhere, a woman happened to spot them from the lobby... well, she was more focused on Will it seems.

"W-Will... gods, what happened?"

Hurrying over to the pair, the woman happened to wearing a black dress with a short skirt and a red jacket over it, and wavy auburn hair... that sorta looked alike to Teresa's own. A key feature, however, was the woman's necklace, a small little angel-shaped charm kept together by the necklace chain.

"If you don't mind me asking, miss, but is he fine?"

@Hospes
"..."

tumblr_inline_n8qfnbHDV11suuiq8.gif

"She seemed niceeee."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o6_100.png

"Yeah... I guess... but we're alone here now. So I can... say what I wanted to say without anybody interrupting..."

Seeing that they were alone at the garden once Teresa had left with Will, Esper saw that it was clear enough for them to have a private talk. Not letting go of Kofuku's wrist, Esper took a moment to speak up with what he was thinking in his head right now.

tumblr_o82z8adllL1v3qowuo6_100.png

"... um, do you mind if I... get a little closer to you?"

@Hospes
A memory came back to Xaldin....a girl.......He clutched his lances in his hands. The wind stop howling as he then looked at Inigo. He smirked again as he then looked at the girl. Xaldin was once in love......but.....that love was taken away from him. He knows that this boy would not back down from protecting this girl......... that made him even more ticked off. The lances floated behind him now.

"You got guts, standing up to me. You have courage, Inigo. I respect that.... I'll leave you alone......"

View attachment 126830

He then noticed another girl (Elizabeth) and her weapon...A lance.... He smiled in amusement.

"O-Oh, you're talking about me, right?"

Elizabeth blinked as she looked at Xaldin. Well, with Inigo and Kiyo about to have their alone time once they got into their hotel room, she supposed she could amuse this guy with an introduction. It's not like she'll be called back to some other location by her Master soon.

tumblr_o9t1x1gCKH1ry576bo4_500.gif

"Well, I'm known by all as the Bloody Courtess and upcoming idol, Elizabeth Bathory!"

She gave a little pose along with her introduction as soon as she stabbed her lance into the ground. Her title of "Bloody Courtess" sounded unfitting for someone who had the appearance of a young girl... but then again, she is in fact not a normal human girl... so what's there to really expect from her?

Kiyo only rolled her eyes at Elizabeth's "introduction," but she did wonder if the Lancer-class Servant really did use her mana reserves to produce those special effects to go along with her pose...

@Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan

superthumb.jpg

................................................................................................................

@Bomb

tumblr_oinmha2Sk01vv7oloo1_100.jpg

"Well... I've briefly heard of Zen when I was participating in a Grand Prix a few years back, and that he was in the audience under VIP treatment. Zen was only starting out as a freelance musical actor before he managed to build up a celebrity image... I wanted to meet him back then, but I didn't get that chance however."

Viktor had a lot of say when it came to say about Zen, giving off the impression that he probably watched a performance of Zen's at least once. The chat happened to be active again, this time with Jaehee and Yoosung...
[ Yoosung★ has joined the chatroom. ]
Yoosung★: Hi!
Yoosung★: I scrolled up the chatroom to look what's been going on here.
Yoosung★: Katsudon, I'm really happy to hear that everything worked out on getting your coach's dog back!
Yoosung★:

latest

Jaehee Kang: Hello Yoosung. I've already caught up our newest member to the RFA with there is to know.
Yoosung★: Really?
Yoosung★: Hey, wait a minute...

Jaehee Kang: ?
Yoosung★: wAIT A MINUTE
Yoosung★: I JUST READ IN THE PAST MESSAGES
Yoosung★: KATSUDON'S ACTUALLY YUURI KATSUKI!?

Jaehee Kang: Well, yes.
Yoosung★: AND THAT THE COACH HE WAS TALKING ABOUT IS ACTUALLY VIKTOR NIKIFOROV.
Jaehee Kang: Yoosung, you have caps lock on. ;;;

tumblr_oik5dxWkty1sig265o9_100.jpg

"Say... Seven, is a problem for me to be a part of this messenger chat as well?"

Viktor looked over at the hacker with an interested look in his face, so much to the point that he didn't notice Happy around at this point.

tumblr_ogo1o1jtQy1v3qowuo3_100.png

"About that... you're not really a RFA member... and you sorta just took a peek into the chats... so in a way, you would be a-"

Seven began to say, seeing the awkward situation that Viktor was practically looking at the RFA private chatroom... The hacker wouldn't have the time to finish his thought, however.

tumblr_ogodu8oiFR1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Luciel Choi, you have a lot of explaining to do."

Jumin found his way to the group, walking straight towards Seven and actually calling him by a name apparently.

tumblr_ogo1o1jtQy1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Oh, Jumin? I thought you were busy with your father and all of that stuff?"

Seven didn't happen to see what the problem was, which infuriated Jumin even more.

tumblr_ogodrhyxAn1v3qowuo7_100.png

"I was busy, but I was informed in the middle of my meeting with my father about something caught on security feeds back home. From an update of my security personnel, I was reported to that Elizabeth the 3rd was removed from her designated room by your doing, Luciel. I saw the CCTV feed. So tell me, where is Elizabeth the 3rd?"

tumblr_ogo1ua4QCg1v3qowuo3_100.png

"O-Oh... about Elly... I'm not sure, she was with me! But as if nearby cats were calling out to her, she ran off somewhere! I'm not sure where!"

And Seven realizes what Jumin was mad about, and started to freak out and panic. Well, this was interesting to see.

@MarMar

tumblr_oikcf802WY1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Huh?"

At first, Yurio wasn't sure on how to respond to that. Was he pushing her a bit too much out of her comfort zone? She did sound like she hasn't done this once in the slightest. He didn't want to force her into doing something she doesn't feel like doing, he wasn't that type of person.

tumblr_oikc7ne70b1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Alright, if you say so. You can skate your way off of the rink so you can watch me practice. Fine with you?"

Probably coming off as rougher than intended, but Yurio didn't want to baby her either. She did say that he didn't have to help her along the way too much. With the short time she's been on the ice, she would be able to navigate herself back onto solid ground... right?

@MarMar

Right at the moment that she was let down onto her feet to stand, Kiyo was about to conjure up a blue fireball. She didn't get to, due to Inigo immediately standing in front of her as if he were to protect her here and now.

Surely Kiyo was surprised by this, figuring that she would be dealing with Xaldin here. Well, if this ended up with no fighting, she would be fine with it. She only wanted to be sure that no one or nothing would dare intrude their time...

"Uh... okay then... It doesn't look that bad though, what's this little guy going to do anyways? C'mon Chung..."

Even as a Lord Knight, Elsword happened to underestimate Riolu, walking over to get Chung out of the situation. This should end well, right?

"What are you talking about? Do you really think that... I would have the time for that?"

Mastermind's face just went red at that question from Psyker, but immediately corrected his demeanor once he realized that Empress was waiting for him to take the lead to his hotel room.

Mastermind grumbled under his breath before walking ahead to lead Empress over to his hotel room.

"... this is not like his usual behavior, but that is not a concern of mine. I will leave now to retrieve the data that I have lent to him."

Well, Empress was straightforward with the business she had to undertake, signalling her leave to the other Eve present.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan
As soon as Riolu were to be pulled away by Raven and Elsword, Riolu flailed around, trying to have his captors release him.

"Let me go! This armored freak is the culprit!" Riolu tried to convince the two.

"You're the one who broke the Destroyer's handle!" Chung pointed out the damage, showing that Chung can no longer easily wield his primary weapon without some repairs.

Meanwhile, the Glaceon that was supposedly with 707 showed up.

tumblr_inline_nd7jdnRido1s53ljo.png

"Oh, I came over here because I thought I heard something beautiful, but it turns out it's a group of bickering dimwits." Glaceon would then walk away.

As Teresa began to look elsewhere, a woman happened to spot them from the lobby... well, she was more focused on Will it seems.

"W-Will... gods, what happened?"

Hurrying over to the pair, the woman happened to wearing a black dress with a short skirt and a red jacket over it, and wavy auburn hair... that sorta looked alike to Teresa's own. A key feature, however, was the woman's necklace, a small little angel-shaped charm kept together by the necklace chain.

"If you don't mind me asking, miss, but is he fine?"

@Hospes

tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o6_100.png

"Yeah... I guess... but we're alone here now. So I can... say what I wanted to say without anybody interrupting..."

Seeing that they were alone at the garden once Teresa had left with Will, Esper saw that it was clear enough for them to have a private talk. Not letting go of Kofuku's wrist, Esper took a moment to speak up with what he was thinking in his head right now.

tumblr_o82z8adllL1v3qowuo6_100.png

"... um, do you mind if I... get a little closer to you?"

@Hospes
4_by_teh_zombish-d9e689q.jpg

Welp. Teresa was growing more and more agitated and frantic by the moment, and hardly felt like stopping to answer to some random woman who had come along and-- Wait. She'd just said Will's name. Despite her reluctance to speak at the moment, her head turned upon realizing this fact, and she reluctantly halted. She hardly noted the female's necklace, or the way her auburn hair was in waves similar to Teresa's black hair. No, all that she noticed was a couple of things- this girl recognized Will, and, unlike that last guy that she'd run into who had as well, she was worried about him.

"I healed him," she stated bluntly, not having any desire to beat around thee bush. "..But he passed out. I... I don't...-" Agh. Don't think like that! "--He'll be fine," she stated, firmly, in an almost snappy tone. "You know him, too. Is there anything you can do to help?"

------

There was a pause from Kofuku as Add released his grip on her wrist and stated he was finally free to say as he wished, now that they were alone together. The pinkette only laughed lightly, smiling widely as she repeatedly playfully 'slapped' the male lightly on the shoulder. "Ahaha, don't be silly, Addy-chan! You can always say what you want to me~" she assured, happily. But she did pause at his next words, looking a little confused.

"...Hm? What do you mean, Addy-chan?" she inquired. "Of course you can be closer to me."

@Gummi Bunnies

@Hospes
qrow_branwen_1_by_juneshero-dav30h2.png

"Never thought I'd see the day when you'd agree with me." Qrow stated, stretching his arms above his head. He pocketed his flask, posture relaxed and slightly slouched as he stood up. "Brings a tear to my eye." He drawled sarcastically, unable to resist teasing her again. She was much too easy to rile up.

Upon his departure, he heard her mumble something. She was either cursing his name, or wishing him good luck, too. The dark-haired hunter gave a soft chuckle, exiting the balcony, and merging back into the hotel's crowd.

taguel_morgan_by_juneshero-dav30h7.png

"Yeah, he really is." Morgan nodded at Ryan's words. Yarne was a protective brother. Sure, he was cowardly. But he had saved Morgan's hide many times. His brother taught him that sometimes retreating was the best possible strategy. Which was a valuable lesson to learn, in order to preserve resources and the lives of troops.

"I understand that." Morgan stated with a soft hum. "I know someone who is like that. I'm not related to her, so I probably can't say too much about it." He shrugged. Nonetheless, he hoped to soothe her sheepishness. "People who are nice to you... But not so nice to others are strange, aren't they?" He said with a soft smile. Upon entering the kitchen, his eyes widened at the sight of a familiar face!

panne_by_juneshero-dav30gx.png

"Oh." Panne looked up from her chopping block, where she had various greens placed. At the sight of her son, a small smile came across her features. "Morgan, how are you? I hope this place has treated you kindly?" The taguel questioned, moving her gaze from her child, to the human girl he was with. Her gaze became steely for a brief moment, before she reminded herself that not all humans were bad. Especially not children.

Instead, she smiled at Ryan, greeting her softly.

"Hello. I see you've befriended my son? What is your name, young one?"

View attachment 126830

"O-Oh, you're talking about me, right?"

Elizabeth blinked as she looked at Xaldin. Well, with Inigo and Kiyo about to have their alone time once they got into their hotel room, she supposed she could amuse this guy with an introduction. It's not like she'll be called back to some other location by her Master soon.

tumblr_o9t1x1gCKH1ry576bo4_500.gif

"Well, I'm known by all as the Bloody Courtess and upcoming idol, Elizabeth Bathory!"

She gave a little pose along with her introduction as soon as she stabbed her lance into the ground. Her title of "Bloody Courtess" sounded unfitting for someone who had the appearance of a young girl... but then again, she is in fact not a normal human girl... so what's there to really expect from her?

Kiyo only rolled her eyes at Elizabeth's "introduction," but she did wonder if the Lancer-class Servant really did use her mana reserves to produce those special effects to go along with her pose...

@Hachiro Terra @Crimson Spartan
63377.png

"well on that note... You two have fun now.." Inigo spoke as he opened up the door quickly heading inside and pulling Kiyo along. He just wanted to treat her to some tea like he had promised earlier.

@Hachiro Terra

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan

As soon as Riolu were to be pulled away by Raven and Elsword, Riolu flailed around, trying to have his captors release him.

"Let me go! This armored freak is the culprit!" Riolu tried to convince the two.

"You're the one who broke the Destroyer's handle!" Chung pointed out the damage, showing that Chung can no longer easily wield his primary weapon without some repairs.

"Oh, I came over here because I thought I heard something beautiful, but it turns out it's a group of bickering dimwits." Glaceon would then walk away.

BMRaven34_zpsrxznu6fz.png

"if you'd vcalm down and fully explain the situation we'd let you go.." Why did it always faoll upon Raven to try and calm situations down...

tumblr_ojk3mmZHvl1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Kek... KAHAHAHAHA!!!!... Not enough time... You've got plenty of time! You're just wasting it all!..." Psyker spoke unable to contain his laughter as he followed with Code Nemesis quietly following behind them..

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

@Hospes
qrow_branwen_1_by_juneshero-dav30h2.png

"Never thought I'd see the day when you'd agree with me." Qrow stated, stretching his arms above his head. He pocketed his flask, posture relaxed and slightly slouched as he stood up. "Brings a tear to my eye." He drawled sarcastically, unable to resist teasing her again. She was much too easy to rile up.

Upon his departure, he heard her mumble something. She was either cursing his name, or wishing him good luck, too. The dark-haired hunter gave a soft chuckle, exiting the balcony, and merging back into the hotel's crowd.

taguel_morgan_by_juneshero-dav30h7.png

"Yeah, he really is." Morgan nodded at Ryan's words. Yarne was a protective brother. Sure, he was cowardly. But he had saved Morgan's hide many times. His brother taught him that sometimes retreating was the best possible strategy. Which was a valuable lesson to learn, in order to preserve resources and the lives of troops.

"I understand that." Morgan stated with a soft hum. "I know someone who is like that. I'm not related to her, so I probably can't say too much about it." He shrugged. Nonetheless, he hoped to soothe her sheepishness. "People who are nice to you... But not so nice to others are strange, aren't they?" He said with a soft smile. Upon entering the kitchen, his eyes widened at the sight of a familiar face!

panne_by_juneshero-dav30gx.png

"Oh." Panne looked up from her chopping block, where she had various greens placed. At the sight of her son, a small smile came across her features. "Morgan, how are you? I hope this place has treated you kindly?" The taguel questioned, moving her gaze from her child, to the human girl he was with. Her gaze became steely for a brief moment, before she reminded herself that not all humans were bad. Especially not children.

Instead, she smiled at Ryan, greeting her softly.

"Hello. I see you've befriended my son? What is your name, young one?"
4353%2038_zpsbhd5lval.png

Well, that remark managed to earn a deep scowl from Winter, not in the mood for his teasing. "I suggest you leave before I change my mind," she snapped, her aggravation obvious. So what she'd agreed with him? It was no big deal, and she did not appreciate his blatant mockery over the matter in the slightest. As he let up and finally departed, she found herself suddenly regretting her wish of good luck to him... Except, not really. But ugh, she hated him. Why did he have to be such a damn pain in the ass?

Whatever. He had a job to do, and so did she.

----

"Yeah... Lots of people are strange," she agreed, thoughtfully, trying to pass her briefly heavy-hearted feelings. Which, when you were someone like Ryan, wasn't hard. So she continued to speak, never really having a problem voicing her thoughts. "But weird doesn't mean bad. I think everyone's good... As long as you're patient enough to let them show it," she mused, letting her hand drop away from Morgan's as she idly began to walk with her arms out, as though balancing on a tightrope as she moved along. But a new voice coming into the fray caught her attention, causing her to slowly look up with idle curiosity.

rsz_commision_for_teh_zombish__by_kjus_dauzq36_by_teh_zombish-dav3ccv.png

Pausing mid-movement to regard the woman, Ryan blinked owlishly, foot slowly falling back to the ground and arms to her sides... Before she broke into a smile. This woman knew Morgan, too! More than that, she was his mother! "That's right," she confirmed with a nod as Morgan's mother inferred she'd befriended her son. There was a glimmer to her unnaturally bright blue eyes as the girl abruptly gave a small bow, causing her cape to swish slightly. "I'm Ryan, miss. Nice to meet you."

@Mami Tomoe

rsz_301728_kyoshiro_ep03_034_by_teh_zombish-dat7u6q.jpg

It was rather evident that Tarlotte wasn't at all a fan of listening to anything that Yulia had to say, but if there was cake involved... Well, for now, she was a little less aggressive as she stomped along behind the other catgirl. And upon arriving at the bar? Well, Tarlotte brightened just a little bit. Evidently, whether Yulia was oblivious or unaware of the fact that the area was restricted, Tarlotte? She merely didn't give a damn. She went where she pleased and did what she pleased, and no human's rules were going to stop her. So with a tail swinging back and fourth with delight, she helped herself to some cake, seeming to promptly ignore Yulia now that she'd gotten what she wanted.

@york
Yulia
@Hospes

Yulia looked on in surprise... Looks like she wasn't quite expecting Tarlotte to dive in just like that, without a word at all, but... Well, it wasn't really too far off from what she did; back at the Sovionok Camp, she'd often steal sugar from the kitchen, granted it was to tend to the mushrooms in the forest rather than to satiate her own appetite.

Still though, she did have alot of questions, and... Well, hadn't gotten a whole lot of answers, so... After a very long moment of silence, she finally decided to speak.

CwQmrF4.png

"Um... Are you an... Angel?" She asked.

Looks like she had at least some knowledge about Tarlotte... Oddly enough it included that kissing somehow... Re-energized her, but... Apparently Yulia only had little bits and pieces of information, and was having a hard time connecting what she had.

Nathan Heywood/Citizen Steel ( the off- duty) superhero

@york

Nathan hadn't realized that the menu was so massive until he saw that his kind of- sort of- not really date was deciding on what to eat and he was waiting for a response for what his suggestion to her. He had seen a Disney show or two in the past and he had seen a few of their movies.
Nathan wasn't sure what was so funny. He had forgotten about the dog eating spaghetti scene in that one Disney movie about dogs.

" Lady and the Tramp? Oh, wait, is that the Disney movie about the dating dogs?" He asked.

He hadn't remember the scene with the food, so he didn't realize how ridiculous it was and how poorly it went with first dates. Humans didn't have the same luck as dogs. Wait, could they accidently the same strand as spaghetti?

" I think I am going to go for the spaghetti with sauce and some meatballs. Have you decided what you wanted from the menu so I guess I could find the waiter who works here?" He asked, hoping that it wasn't only her who worked here. That would certainly be embarrassing to say the least bit if it was indeed the truth of the matter too.
Sarah, the (Offduty) Hotel Waitress
@LuckycoolHawk9

Sarah shrugged in response to Nathan's question.

"Something like that." She said.

To be honest, while the concept of sharing spaghetti did seem romantic, perhaps she just found a hard time taking things like that too seriously... Maybe because things rarely appeared to work out like they did in cartoons.

She seemed to look over the menu for a bit longer before she finally spoke, seeming to have finally settled on something.

"I'll take ratatouille." She said, smiling a little.

Well, it was a basic dish... But, well, she never intended to get anything particularly fancy, just a dish that well, was not the usual cake, or bread, or whatever from her bar counter.​

BMRaven34_zpsrxznu6fz.png

"if you'd vcalm down and fully explain the situation we'd let you go.." Why did it always faoll upon Raven to try and calm situations down...
tumblr_ojlmx1bHOP1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Seriously Chung? He broke your Destroyer?"

The Lord Knight couldn't help but question on how that even happened, but hearing Raven try to mediate the situation with the Riolu, Elsword had to remember that he had to help in some way.

"Yeah, it doesn't sound like Chung to be involved with... whatever you're freaking out about. I kinda got here late, so mind filling me in so I can figure out what's the big deal?"

Just as Elsword asked this, he overheard Glaceon grumble at them.

tumblr_ojlmx1bHOP1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... I thought the Phorus were weird enough."

He didn't understand why there were so many talking animals around anyways.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan
4_by_teh_zombish-d9e689q.jpg

Welp. Teresa was growing more and more agitated and frantic by the moment, and hardly felt like stopping to answer to some random woman who had come along and-- Wait. She'd just said Will's name. Despite her reluctance to speak at the moment, her head turned upon realizing this fact, and she reluctantly halted. She hardly noted the female's necklace, or the way her auburn hair was in waves similar to Teresa's black hair. No, all that she noticed was a couple of things- this girl recognized Will, and, unlike that last guy that she'd run into who had as well, she was worried about him.

"I healed him," she stated bluntly, not having any desire to beat around thee bush. "..But he passed out. I... I don't...-" Agh. Don't think like that! "--He'll be fine," she stated, firmly, in an almost snappy tone. "You know him, too. Is there anything you can do to help?"
"O-Oh... well, he's prone to fainting quite often..."

The woman made it sound like she had dealt with this before on numerous occasions. Unsure if he would recover on his own soon or that something major had happened to him, she pulled out a small stone with a rune etched onto it's surface.

"I may not have enough mana to do the things that Will or Jem can do... but I can try easing him with this... I believe this is a substitute charm for a healing rune..."

Clutching the stone with her left hand, she placed her right hand gently onto his forehead. Before she would start the process of using up this healing rune charm, the woman looked at Teresa and greeted soundly.

"I'm not sure what Will has been up to... but I'm thankful that he wasn't alone and you were around. Um... my name is Theresa Gray... and you, ma'am?"
There was a pause from Kofuku as Add released his grip on her wrist and stated he was finally free to say as he wished, now that they were alone together. The pinkette only laughed lightly, smiling widely as she repeatedly playfully 'slapped' the male lightly on the shoulder. "Ahaha, don't be silly, Addy-chan! You can always say what you want to me~" she assured, happily. But she did pause at his next words, looking a little confused.

"...Hm? What do you mean, Addy-chan?" she inquired. "Of course you can be closer to me."

@Gummi Bunnies
Out of nowhere as soon as she said that he could do so, Esper immediately closed the distance between himself and Kofuku, his mouth whispering into her ear.

tumblr_o82zwxBq2X1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... we're closer now... will you mind if I made two ends meet, Kofuku-chan?"

What could he possibly mean by that?

@Hospes
63377.png

"well on that note... You two have fun now.." Inigo spoke as he opened up the door quickly heading inside and pulling Kiyo along. He just wanted to treat her to some tea like he had promised earlier.

Just as they were finally alone, Kiyo let out a sigh of relief. After all of that trouble, they could relax at last. Thinking back to how they met, Kiyo clapped her hands in realization on what they haven't been able to do from all of these events.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"That's right! Inigo... we haven't had that cup of tea yet. There shouldn't be anything else to interrupt, so this appears to be the right time for this."

It would take some time to prepare, she was certain with that as she had prepared tea before... way before she had become a Servant in present time. Around this time, she noticed that there was something in her pockets, and pulled out what was another room key.

"... um, Inigo, did we have two keys for your hotel room in particular? I don't remember there being a second..."

She couldn't remember what was this even for, but for sure Inigo should know...
tumblr_ojk3mmZHvl1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Kek... KAHAHAHAHA!!!!... Not enough time... You've got plenty of time! You're just wasting it all!..." Psyker spoke unable to contain his laughter as he followed with Code Nemesis quietly following behind them..
53d16d2b7624c1d462955af2_54b05e8f8c348e2b3b006861_320.jpg

"Add... what is he talking about? Your behavior does not match with expected records..."

Empress had no idea what occurred between Mastermind and Psyker, but she figured that there was something involved to make him act more unreserved as before. In a way, it was worrying as she figured that Mastermind was the other member of the El Search Party to be capable compared to the others...

tumblr_ojk1n9kO081v3qowuo1_100.png

"Nothing for you to worry about. Whatever Psyker spews out of his mouth is just loud needless nonsense..."

Mastermind grumbled in embarrassment, his face still red but mixed in with frustration. By the time that they reached the door to his hotel room, Mastermind realized that he didn't have his room key... and it sounded like no one was in the hotel room...

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Blast! I forgot that I left my room key with them..."

Mastermind was really not himself today.

@Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"O-Oh... well, he's prone to fainting quite often..."

The woman made it sound like she had dealt with this before on numerous occasions. Unsure if he would recover on his own soon or that something major had happened to him, she pulled out a small stone with a rune etched onto it's surface.

"I may not have enough mana to do the things that Will or Jem can do... but I can try easing him with this... I believe this is a substitute charm for a healing rune..."

Clutching the stone with her left hand, she placed her right hand gently onto his forehead. Before she would start the process of using up this healing rune charm, the woman looked at Teresa and greeted soundly.

"I'm not sure what Will has been up to... but I'm thankful that he wasn't alone and you were around. Um... my name is Theresa Gray... and you, ma'am?"

Out of nowhere as soon as she said that he could do so, Esper immediately closed the distance between himself and Kofuku, his mouth whispering into her ear.

tumblr_o82zwxBq2X1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... we're closer now... will you mind if I made two ends meet, Kofuku-chan?"

What could he possibly mean by that?

@Hospes

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i8xbx.png

Well. That wasn't something you heard everyday. 'He just faints a lot'- yeah, she had caught onto that much, admittedly. But that didn't make her worry any less when it happened, and she didn't like the concept at all. But regardless, she carried on, letting off a sigh of relief when Tessa stated that she could at least ease him a bit. "Right. Thanks," she spoke, only hoping that it'd work. But to Teresa's dismay, instead of hopping to healing Will right away, she added small talk first. Of course, though, Teresa was mildly surprised by said small talk.

Theresa Gray.

Hadn't Will mentioned a Theresa...?

Shaking it off, Teresa's response was more blunt. "Right. I'm glad, too," she stated, truthfully. Momentarily, Teresa considering stating her real name to avoid confusion, but quickly put away the idea. She didn't like the idea of telling her real name to anyone, especially not strangers. Deedee wasn't who she was anymore. She was no longer that scared little girl. "...Teresa. Teresa Agnes," she stated, blatantly. "Nice to meet you."

------

tumblr_inline_n8qfmhESUI1suuiq8.png

Well, Kofuku was totally lost, but she didn't seem to mind how close she and Add were at this point. She had no idea what he was talking about, but eh, she responded the same nonetheless. "Haha, sure~" Oh goodness, she was totally clueless.

@Gummi Bunnies

Just as they were finally alone, Kiyo let out a sigh of relief. After all of that trouble, they could relax at last. Thinking back to how they met, Kiyo clapped her hands in realization on what they haven't been able to do from all of these events.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo10_100.png

"That's right! Inigo... we haven't had that cup of tea yet. There shouldn't be anything else to interrupt, so this appears to be the right time for this."

It would take some time to prepare, she was certain with that as she had prepared tea before... way before she had become a Servant in present time. Around this time, she noticed that there was something in her pockets, and pulled out what was another room key.

"... um, Inigo, did we have two keys for your hotel room in particular? I don't remember there being a second..."

She couldn't remember what was this even for, but for sure Inigo should know...

53d16d2b7624c1d462955af2_54b05e8f8c348e2b3b006861_320.jpg

"Add... what is he talking about? Your behavior does not match with expected records..."

Empress had no idea what occurred between Mastermind and Psyker, but she figured that there was something involved to make him act more unreserved as before. In a way, it was worrying as she figured that Mastermind was the other member of the El Search Party to be capable compared to the others...

tumblr_ojk1n9kO081v3qowuo1_100.png

"Nothing for you to worry about. Whatever Psyker spews out of his mouth is just loud needless nonsense..."

Mastermind grumbled in embarrassment, his face still red but mixed in with frustration. By the time that they reached the door to his hotel room, Mastermind realized that he didn't have his room key... and it sounded like no one was in the hotel room...

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Blast! I forgot that I left my room key with them..."

Mastermind was really not himself today.

@Crimson Spartan

"Oh... Correct I just happen to keep a spare tea set in here. Think I finally managed to work that thing over there..." Inigo spoke pointing at the stove while not really seeming confident in his skill with the weird device. Oh and that key..

Wait he knows what that key is...

"W-well I think that fellow who let us use his room gave us that key..."

tumblr_ojk3tzIUCC1v3qowuo7_100.jpg

" Kek... Lost your key huh... Good thing i'm around..." aaaaaannnnnnndddddd Psyker punched Mastermind's door open... Well he punched Mastermind's door right off it's hinges.

F297AFEF9B1967F05B308262C6A032D15ADC66E2

"Psyker's behavior appears to be normal. If not a bit more teasing then usual.."

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Yato laid on the ground, comically from getting wailed on by Hiyori. He didn't even do anything wrong!

Yukine smiled to Demyx.

"Sure thing! I mean, it shouldn't be that hard or anything..." he shrugged.

Bishamon turned to look at Kazuma.

"Come Kazuma, with that...threat out of the way, our work here is done." she sighed. Of course that didn't mean she wouldn't try and find and opportunity to kill Yato anytime soon.

@Hachiro Terra @Hospes
------------

Selena nodded, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yup, we're here. This is where you boys are going to get your asses kicked." she said with a chuckle.

Hachiro then walked in front of Selena. He had fire in his eyes. He had a sly smile on his face as he stopped. He blowed a few bubbles from his pipe before speaking.

"We'll see who gettting there ass kicked......but why not make it interesting? If I win........you have to be my girlfriend Selena. And if you win...........I'll do what ever you want for week......sounds good?"

In Hachiro's mind he thought 'HEY I DIDN'T AGREED TO THIS!' The other part said 'Shut up you need be social.'
@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.