• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer had given up trying to talk to the kid. He headed back into the bar and sat down and looked at the bartender. " You should know my usual by now, I have ordered it about four different times in the past hour.

" We will take your most powerful drink."

Lucifer looked over in the corner and saw that the good doctor was still there. " Hey, chap, want a drink?"

"Ex-alcoholic, no thanks. I will pass." Lincoln said.

@joseph @york

Lucifer looked at him. " Well, then, what exactly are you looking at?" He asked, curious to what Phoeniex Nova wanted.

@joseph

Lucifer looked at him. "Yeah, I don't trust you. Lucifer Morningstar," he said point blankly to the man. He was stubborn in his ways.

@joseph

*he slowly walks over to the bar sitting next to them and looks at the bartender* oh hello. ummm....your strongest please. @LuckycoolHawk9 @york
Lucifer had given up trying to talk to the kid. He headed back into the bar and sat down and looked at the bartender. " You should know my usual by now, I have ordered it about four different times in the past hour.

" We will take your most powerful drink."

Lucifer looked over in the corner and saw that the good doctor was still there. " Hey, chap, want a drink?"

"Ex-alcoholic, no thanks. I will pass." Lincoln said.

@joseph @york
*he looks around as he waits for his drink then notices lucifer and lincoln* hmmmm...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york
*he looks around as he waits for his drink then notices lucifer and lincoln* hmmmm...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york
Lucifer looked at him. " Well, then, what exactly are you looking at?" He asked, curious to what Phoeniex Nova wanted.

@joseph
i dont exactly know what im looking at. *he smiles brightly* names phoenix nova. @LuckycoolHawk9
Lucifer looked at him. "Yeah, I don't trust you. Lucifer Morningstar," he said point blankly to the man. He was stubborn in his ways.

@joseph
She curtsied politely, then seemed to vanish behind a counter...

There was a brief moment where the jingling of various glassware could be heard before she appeared again, with three glasses of particularly hardy looking drinks on a platter.

Well, though she took some time to arrive, her service was actually rather fast, so at least there was that.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @joseph

Nathan watched as she vanished beyond the counter quickly.

Nathan had wondered if she missed the other man asking for two glasses, but he wasn't about to bring it up. He had never drank before and didn't want to get addicted to anything

The man was silent and looked at her. " Can I get a drink of water?" He asked the bartender quite nicely. Lincoln seconded that with an order of water.

@york @joseph

Lucifer looked at him and answered quite simply. " You claim to be omniscient. Figure it out for yourself," he dryly replied back to the man. Strange threw back the shot before even thanking the woman at all.

@york @joseph

hmmmm....you are satan arent you? what are you doing in a hotel? shouldnt you be ruling hell? *he then looks at the bartender and smiles more* th-thank you maam. @LuckycoolHawk9 @york
Nathan watched as she vanished beyond the counter quickly.

Nathan had wondered if she missed the other man asking for two glasses, but he wasn't about to bring it up. He had never drank before and didn't want to get addicted to anything

The man was silent and looked at her. " Can I get a drink of water?" He asked the bartender quite nicely. Lincoln seconded that with an order of water.

@york @joseph

Lucifer looked at him and answered quite simply. " You claim to be omniscient. Figure it out for yourself," he dryly replied back to the man. Strange threw back the shot before even thanking the woman at all.

@york @joseph
*he smirks* ah yes your the version of satan who wants to go on vacation running a club and partying. @LuckycoolHawk9
The bartender nodded briefly towards Phoenix, and shortly after... Seemed to register Nathan, and Lincoln's request.

With another brief curtsy, she rushed off behind the counter, and... Came back in record time with a few glasses of rather pristine looking water, looks like it was in abundance here, really.

In either case, she was quick to hand the glasses over to Lincoln and Nathan, before she retreated to a nearby table, idly waiting for the time being.

At least she was alot more friendly than last time, perhaps because her company was alot less... Chaotic now.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @joseph

*he watches the girl walk away and as she walks to a table and simply waits and i gulp down my drink with ease then sighs as he doesnt even feel the slightest bit drunk* @york

Lucifer threw back a shot. " So close, you missed a few details. But I give you another chance to get it right."

Nathan was happy that he had acknowledged what she was saying to him and wondered if she had missed what he said earlier.

He watched as she seemed to rush beyond the counter and came with the glass of water in the matter of a few seconds which was rather impressive to the man. He paused for a brief moment too.

Lincoln took a sip of his water and wondered why the bartender was going to take for the table too. He wondered if she was used to being alone for now.

Nathan walked over to her. "Well, I would like to thank you for the drink," he said, sounding very friendly like to him.

@joseph @york

*he looks at lucifer then shrug* im not really omniscient. i only see and hear everything in the multiverse. i dont remember much or what i hear or see and im not everywhere at once. *he sees lincoln walk over to the girl and he sighs then goes to the pool part of the hotel* @york @LuckycoolHawk9

*he watches the girl walk away and as she walks to a table and simply waits and i gulp down my drink with ease then sighs as he doesnt even feel the slightest bit drunk* @york
Lucifer threw back a shot. " So close, you missed a few details. But I give you another chance to get it right."

Nathan was happy that he had acknowledged what she was saying to him and wondered if she had missed what he said earlier.

He watched as she seemed to rush beyond the counter and came with the glass of water in the matter of a few seconds which was rather impressive to the man. He paused for a brief moment too.

Lincoln took a sip of his water and wondered why the bartender was going to take for the table too. He wondered if she was used to being alone for now.

Nathan walked over to her. "Well, I would like to thank you for the drink," he said, sounding very friendly like to him.

@joseph @york
*he looks at lucifer then shrug* im not really omniscient. i only see and hear everything in the multiverse. i dont remember much or what i hear or see and im not everywhere at once. *he sees lincoln walk over to the girl and he sighs then goes to the pool part of the hotel* @york @LuckycoolHawk9
The girl, who was apparently one of the bartenders gave Nathan a courteous nod, smiling a little.

Though she didn't really say anything, likely because she didn't feel the need to.

@joseph @LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer looked at him. " The word you are looking for is omnipresent then. I imagine that having a fault memory is bad, not that it matters," he said, watching him leave. He wasn't going to be mad that the man had left. It seemed Chibi was not happy and followed the man though.

@joseph
Nathan was happy that she had acknowledged his prescene before he went back to the bar for the time being.

Nathan wished that she would have spoken, he felt kind of lonely without the other Legends.

@york

Chibi waited for the man to sit on the lawn chair and he looked over at him and tilted. The pup god was consuded to why the other man was upset. He attempted to lick his face.

@joseph

Shira stepped into the bar and looked around. Her blue eyes looked at the bar counter and the shelves with several alcohol bottles. The werewolf walked closer to take a seat besides a man and looked at the bartender with a smile. "A whiskey on the rocks please."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.