Status
Not open for further replies.
Chibi was happy that he was enjoying the fact that he was licking him and he didn't mind the affection.

@joseph

Lucifer looked over at the woman who had chosen to sit at the bar. Well, she was certainly beautiful and he was getting quite bored not flirting. " That's a mighty strong drink. I am surprised that a beautiful lady such as yourself would like such a drink. But people are always surprising."

@Gray

Shira looked at the man besides her as she received her drink. Giving a smirk, she took the glass and mixed it a bit before taking a sip. "I'm no ordinary lady, but I do thank you for the compliment." It was hard for a werewolf to get drunk but tonight she had all the intentions on doing so. "We are in a bar after all. What will be the reason if it's not to get drunk?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

If Phoeniex expected a answer, he wouldn't get one. All Chibi could do was bark.

@joseph

Lucifer wondered what she was planning to drink. He needed a good drinking buddy as Lincoln didn't drink and Doctor Strange had barely made it through a drink before talking to Lincoln. " Well, I am no ordinary man sitting next to you, I happen to have a very alcohol tolerance. So how about a little wager? Let's see who can drink the most and the loser has to do something of the winner's choice."

@Gray

*he sighs petting the dog* you know....i wish i could find love....i ever told you about the time i did? wait...are we friends? i-i cant remember... (all the years hes live does stuff to his mind and memory) @LuckycoolHawk9

Shira listened to him more attentively now when he said he wasn't ordinary either, but hell, who in this hotel wasn't? She grinned at his last words and turned to face him fully. "Now you are making it interesting. I accept your challenge, but first I should know who I'm messing with." She was curious but she also wanted to know if it will be easy to win or if she already lost.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Chibi liked being petted and he wondered what the hybrid was talking about. He only vaguely understood human, but he did know the word friend. He nodded, despite not knowing the rest of the question.

@joseph

Lucifer was starting to wonder if anyone who walked into the hotel was normal. He almost felt bad for ignoring Isabella, almost. He looked at her and noticed that she indeed accepted his challenge and then asked for his name. " Lucifer Morningstar," he replied back to her. She had just agreed to a drinking contest with the Devil, or at least someone who claimed his name.

@Gray

*his ears twitch lightly as he hears about a drinking contest with his multiverse senses and picks up chibi and they appear at the bar and he walks up to them* h-hey... c-can i join the contest? @Gray @LuckycoolHawk9

She then frowned at his name and thought for a moment. Yeah, he wasn't the father of all hell. It couldn't be. Maybe a demon, vampire, grim reaper, or something more... logical. great, now that was logical for her. "Nice name. Brave of your parents to put it to you, or for you to take it. What if the devil actually comes and demands his name back?" She teased but was seeing if he was the real one or just a fan. She glanced at the other man and smiled with a nod. "Sure, I don't mind."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @joseph

Lucifer had no clue where the other man had come from. He could have sworn he left, but outdrinking him would be great. He smiled and nodded at him, happy that everything was coming his way.

Lucifer looked at her and was curious if she believed that he was the devil. He had gotten numerous different species in his lifetime and he wasn't about to let her get the better of him. " I am sure that neither of those are going to happen. My name is god given sadly," he said, a sense of bitterness to the fact that god named him. If he wasn't actually the Devil, he was a god damn good method actor or so he had been told, despite denying it. He looked over at her and paused for a moment.

" The wager is winner's pick, so I will be a mystery until the game is over," he said. Chibi squirmed a little bit.

@joseph @Gray

Shira chuckled at Lucifer's reply. God's given. Nice try. She wasn't going to fall that easily. She was never a religious person after all and the idea of a god and a devil was always a fantasy for her, created by a man that simply wrote a book of his own believes. "I see. I'm a bit disappointed actually. When I hear stories about the devil he's always so powerful, sadistic, and frightening. But you look pretty normal and calmed." She finished her whiskey and asked for a round of shots. "Should get this bet starting, right?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @joseph

Last edited by a moderator:
*he looks at the lady and smiles slightly* there are many versions of the devil throughout the multiverse and many different types on an earth. he could be a more calm normal satan. lets get started on the drinking. @Gray @LuckycoolHawk9

Meanwhile in a different part of the hotel, Ezra had changed from the Heaven's Wheel armor into something easier to wear around a crowded Multiversal Hotel:

erza_scarlet_gothic_lolita_by_serah_chan-d2yaq66.jpg

@Anyone @I forgot what Ezra Was Doing @that's what i get

Chibi looked over at him and nodded. He liked being able to explore and he wanted to see where more people were.

Lucifer looked at her and noticed that she was laughing. He would be happy when she was disappointed that he was lying, he could easily show her his demon form, but that would be too easy. It wouldn't make everything worth it. " I think it is someone famous who said this. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he never existed. Who says that I am not all of those things?" He asked. He was the ultimate punisher, but the devil didn't punish people who didn't deserve it. That was beneath him.

Lucifer choose to ignore the fact that the Omnipresent man was trying to help him, he wasn't going to acknowledge that was happening. " Let's get started. May the best man or woman win this bet," he said.

@Gray @joseph

Lincoln was walking around the hotel, not wanting to see what was going to happen. He had dragged Doctor Strange with him. Doctor Strange was the first to notice the woman. "Why, hello," he said.

@Minerva

Shira looked at him and nodded. "You are right. I actually never believed on God nor Satan." After all many things had happened, things she wished to forget. Her brother was killed, her pack dissolved, her mate simply left and never returned. That was what happened when you lived for so long. She envied humans for living so little. If she believed in God and Satan and she had to think all the good things happened because of God and all the bad things because of Satan, and she didn't. She couldn't blame a single being for all the bad in her life.

She glanced at the other man besides her and chuckled. "Oh dear. Then you shouldn't bet. If you never got drunk how could you know you have some chance of winning?"

She took her glass and lifted it, acknowledging both companions before drinking it all in a single gulp. "You turn." She said to Lucifer with a smirk.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @joseph

because ive been to all types of bars and drank so much i emptied the bars of all their alcohol...names phoenix nova... @Gray

Chibi looked over at him and nodded. He liked being able to explore and he wanted to see where more people were.

Lucifer looked at her and noticed that she was laughing. He would be happy when she was disappointed that he was lying, he could easily show her his demon form, but that would be too easy. It wouldn't make everything worth it. " I think it is someone famous who said this. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he never existed. Who says that I am not all of those things?" He asked. He was the ultimate punisher, but the devil didn't punish people who didn't deserve it. That was beneath him.

Lucifer choose to ignore the fact that the Omnipresent man was trying to help him, he wasn't going to acknowledge that was happening. " Let's get started. May the best man or woman win this bet," he said.

@Gray @joseph

Lincoln was walking around the hotel, not wanting to see what was going to happen. He had dragged Doctor Strange with him. Doctor Strange was the first to notice the woman. "Why, hello," he said.

@Minerva
Ezra would glance between Doctor Strange and Lincoln. "Hello." She said in a firm manner. She didn't expect anyone after her brief encounter with Rant and friends earlier. "Who are you two?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.