• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*he looks at nate and sighs gulping down the drink he ordered for nate and sighs* when you've been through what i have been through you would want to drink your memories away...also its the only way for me to try and drone out all the sound
Nate looked at him and paused, wondering if he should be consuming that much alcohol. " Drinking them only temporarily alieves, they are going to come back. You can't hide from your past, no matter how hard you try," he said, giving him some sound advice.

@joseph

*he sighs with a look of depression in his eyes and looks at nate patting him on the back* your right about that....but i enjoy those small moments where i forget. maybe if we become good friends i will tell you of my past.
@LuckycoolHawk9

*he sighs with a look of depression in his eyes and looks at nate patting him on the back* your right about that....but i enjoy those small moments where i forget. maybe if we become good friends i will tell you of my past
Nate looked at him and noticed that he seemed to be depressed and was slightly surprised when he patted him on the back. " Well, as long as you don't hurt anybody, there is the possibility that everything will be fine," he said to him.

@joseph

*he chuckles* i spent my whole life trying to protect people...its my opposite who made my life miserable when i created him...i fear and hate him....he was meant to be my best friend you know.. @LuckycoolHawk9

*he chuckles* i spent my whole life trying to protect people...its my opposite who made my life miserable when i created him...i fear and hate him....he was meant to be my best friend you know
Nate noticed that he chuckled. So this man was a superhero like him and he had created a dark side. " Well, that is what is dangerous of making opposites, they are different from you. Sometimes life screws you."

@joseph

*the man chuckles softly then breaks down laughing and falls on his back* oh my god man you have no idea!!! *he continues laughing as he stands up* i wonder if there are anyone else around here as funny as you. @LuckycoolHawk9

*the man chuckles softly then breaks down laughing and falls on his back* oh my god man you have no idea!!! *he continues laughing as he stands up* i wonder if there are anyone else around here as funny as you
Nate wondered what the man was laughing at. He hadn't intended to be funny. He was being dead serious and giving honest advice/ observations to the man. "Well, it has happened throughout history, so it is no big shock," he said.

@joseph

*he sits back down to think about it and shrugs* no idea what i am. all i know is i got angel wings but i was one of the first children....*he dazes off as memories come back* @LuckycoolHawk9

Nate looked at him and wasn't sure what to make of that. He wondered how it felt to be uncertain of what you even was. Was it difficult? " Oh, okay. I hope that it didn't offend you that I asked."

@joseph

Nate wondered how unique he was. He was a man made out of a Nazi serum and that was different. " Well, it is good to be different, better to be one of a kind then part of a flock," he said.

@joseph

Last edited:
Nathan looked at him and nervously rubbed his hands. " Well, I am going to be honest. I have never played pool before, so it will probably be easy to do that."

@joseph

Nathan looked at him. " Nope, I was sheltered my whole life. My mom was afraid of me bleeding to death due to my hemophilia, so nothing that could be too sharp. Knives and other things were locked away in the cabinet."

@joseph

Nathan looked at him for a brief moment. "Yeah, we can go and see what the other people were doing," he said to him.

@joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.