• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan followed him out of the bar to see where he was going.

@joseph

*he walks to gardens and looks around curiously*
When Phoenix walked into the garden, followed by Nathan, a small whirling portal would appear and an injured man fell out of it.
landscape-1459632762-benedict-cumberbatch-doctor-strange.jpg

" Well, that certainly isn't where I wanted to go," he said, rather blankly, before collapsing. He had a nocietable chest hole.

@joseph

Nathan tilted his head and looked at Phoenix. " Who's Doctor Strange?" He asked. It seemed obvious that the man needed help.

@joseph

Doctor Strange unleashed his astral projection. " I hope that there is, I may be sort of dying and I need help. What's your name?" He asked.

Nathan looked very confused. Wasn't Strange unconscious?

@joseph

Nathan tilted his head confused. " What in god's name is astral projection?"

" I would suggest finding me a doctor, you know, dying over here. "

@joseph

Doctor Strange had no clue what the man was attempting to,but if his wound was slowly healing and he got to live ,he didn't seem to care." I would ask what you are doing, but I have a better question. Where am I?"

@joseph

you are at the multiverse hotel mr strange. *he smiles friendly like
Strange looked at him. He didn't remember mentioning his name. " Wait, how do you know my name?"

@joseph

"Sup?"

Team Instinct Leader Spark has arrived.
Lucifer walked over. " And you would be?" He asked rather indifferently. He needed another drink.

Doctor Strange took that as his cue to leave. He concentrated and made a portal to anywhere in the hotel, but there. He wasn't even going to say goodbye.

Nathan was also gone

@joseph

Strange and Nathan were both at the bar. " Can anyone here serve us a drink? I think both of us need one," he said.

@york

*he look around confused* whered everybody go....was it something i said? *he hangs his head* @LuckycoolHawk9
Strange and Nathan were both at the bar. " Can anyone here serve us a drink? I think both of us need one," he said.

@york
3AWPFNR.jpg

Sure enough, a bartender that had appeared in this place a while back eventually walked into sight... She glanced towards Strange, then Nathan, then Phoenix for a few moments before she finally spoke.

"Can I help you?" She asked politely.

Well, despite all the crazy things the hotel has gone through, at least she seemed relatively the same, a rare constant in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.