• Half and Half. (Explained on page 2.)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, as you can already tell there have been some talks and whatnot between a couple people and myself so this is the official notice right here.

To put it short, I'm iceboxing this roleplay. There are multiple reasons behind this but the most prominent ones are:

- A lack of time and commitment from me to manage and direct this story. This is probably the biggest reason and to start off I apologize. I've committed to a couple of things IRL that have been taking up a decent bit of my time and I decided to excuse myself from one of my roleplays and when I looked at the list I ended up choosing this one.

- Related to above, I should've waited and refined a bit more before I put this RP out there and I'm not satisfied with what I personally put out and would prefer to stop for now and in the later future release a clearer, better version of Malefciarum when I have the time to dedicate myself fully and provide a better story for the players.

Once again I apologize to everyone for the effort they've contributed to this roleplay and I personally take part of the blame as to why it slowly sunk in activity. From here on Maleficarum is officially discontinued. I will say however, that I'm not done with the story and I will likely make a better version of this RP in the future. In that case, you all will be sent a PM and reserved a place (granted that's what you want).

Awh, that's a shame. Things were just starting to pick up for Aysu. I hope to see you all in another RP soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.