2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
I now remember why that was said it's because it can be confusing or get lost in the flow of posts I should have remembered that. While it seems easier to me i, wouldn't want to mess up the flow of the posting.

I now remember why that was said it's because it can be confusing or get lost in the flow of posts I should have remembered that. While it seems easier to me i, wouldn't want to mess up the flow of the posting.
We'll talk in the PMs.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my Love Club members.

anime-love-29.gif

Hey, guys! I'm finally back!

First of all, forgive me for my sudden and lost absence again. Life has not been easy for me recently, mostly in the personal area. I just lost my grandmother, and that sucked a lot because it was way too sudden. I took some time off for myself to spend with my family, ad I'll be fine now, I guess.

The good news is that now with Valentine's away, I got a bit more free time from work now that I will have two days free (ALAS!!!). This means more time for me to spend in roleplays, and maybe FINALLY POST one of those two roleplays I'm working little by little in my free time.

I've finally caught up with the roleplay, so I'll be posting for my characters (yes, including my new one at last). Tomorrow after work.

Welp, I guess this is all.

@ScarletNova , my Hime, please, forgive your loyal subject for disappearing! T vT

I promise to SIMP harder for you from now on. XD
LOL.jpg

First of all, forgive me for my sudden and lost absence again. Life has not been easy for me recently, mostly in the personal area. I just lost my grandmother, and that sucked a lot because it was way too sudden. I took some time off for myself to spend with my family, ad I'll be fine now, I guess.

The good news is that now with Valentine's away, I got a bit more free time from work now that I will have two days free (ALAS!!!). This means more time for me to spend in roleplays, and maybe FINALLY POST one of those two roleplays I'm working little by little in my free time.

I've finally caught up with the roleplay, so I'll be posting for my characters (yes, including my new one at last). Tomorrow after work.

@ScarletNova , my Hime, please, forgive your loyal subject for disappearing! T vT

View attachment 226256
I'm so sorry for your loss, Shinku. Whether a loss is expected or not, it always hurts. I'm glad you took the time you needed to, but I'm also glad to see you back. You don't need to apologize for being away. We'll all be looking forward to your posts.

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku

View attachment 226256
Super late on this I realize, but my condolences. Nice to see you back though.

Would any one be up for a collab post with bob and ruby i haven't used bob in ages and can't seem to find the right place for him and post something worth while instead of a meh post.

Would any one be up for a collab post with bob and ruby i haven't used bob in ages and can't seem to find the right place for him and post something worth while instead of a meh post.
You can always wait for some others to post to give you more to react to.

I got a Hiroki (and Mirai) post in the works, it might go up this weekend at the latest.

Can't think of much for ruby but i would like her to be a good and happy go lucky mood for a change of pace

Can't think of much for ruby but i would like her to be a good and happy go lucky mood for a change of pace
Try thinking about what she would be doing before she gets to the club room. Was she in class? How about interactions between other classmates? Does she had straight to the club or does she get stopped or does she stop on purpose?

Just remember to send me what you write.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

I'm braindead r n. If I collab with Rads, do I send it to you first too? Just wanted to make sure.

Reactions: Rads and Takumi
I am also braindead, but because of surgery. My usually productive rp wise spring break was spent as a half sentient potato

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Monbon and Rads
I am also braindead, but because of surgery. My usually productive rp wise spring break was spent as a half sentient potato
Do you want to do a collab with others then?

I'm braindead r n. If I collab with Rads, do I send it to you first too? Just wanted to make sure.
If you guys are writing a post together and you already see that everything is understandable without too many grammar issues and such, then no, I don't need to see anyone's posts.

Reactions: Takumi and Monbon
Aw, I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with that. Take your time. There's no need for you to rush a post. Take your time to recover.

Reactions: Takumi
Aw, I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with that. Take your time. There's no need for you to rush a post. Take your time to recover.
Thankfully by the time I said that I was almost recovered. I'm basically back to normal with just some throat pain now

Reactions: ScarletNova
Thankfully by the time I said that I was almost recovered. I'm basically back to normal with just some throat pain now
So does this mean you plan to do a solo post?

Yeah? I don't want to hold you all up