2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

“We’ll be your cupids!”

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
@ScarletNova

May I suggest you create a new IC so the newcomers won't feel overwhelmed or scared? The actual IC is like 20 pages, so maybe that will panic people. Besides, this will be a new season, which means a fresh start and deserves a brand new IC.

But, of course, it's just a suggestion.

@ScarletNova

May I suggest you create a new IC so the newcomers won't feel overwhelmed or scared? The actual IC is like 20 pages, so maybe that will panic people. Besides, this will be a new season, which means a fresh start and deserves a brand new IC.

But, of course, it's just a suggestion.
I'll think about it. It's something I've been debating on.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I set it up to suggest I might make a new one for now. At least to show others that they don't need to worry about those 20 pages. I'll go from there.

• Nice Execution!
I'd like in, thanks.

Reactions: ScarletNova
I'd like in, thanks.
We would love to have you. Just check out the active characters in the character index and then make your own character.

Reactions: Ariel
I'd like in, thanks.
We would love to have you. Just check out the active characters in the character index and then make your own character.
Question, are those their current status? Is this like a new school year with new characters being first years or how does it work?

I'd like in, thanks.
Question, are those their current status? Is this like a new school year with new characters being first years or how does it work?
As you can see we've had a lot of people join the rp, but we've had a lot of them drop out over time. 'Current members' are characters still in the rp so those are the only character sheets you need to check out so that way you don't end up creating a character like someone else's too much and so you know who you'll be playing with. As for how this works, it's the same school year and it's just a week later from where the first season left off. However, there won't really be anything from the first season. When I start the in character for the second season, I'll explain anything that might be important from the first season, but really since we lost a lot of people it won't be much. Then I'll be starting it as the club is looking for new members. You are free to create a character from whatever grade level you want. You do also have a choice to either be a character interested in joining the club as soon as the IC starts or I am also giving people the option if they want to be a character who was already in the lovers club but has "just been away" for whatever reason you want to pick (vacation, illness, etc.) Does that explain some things?

Okay, that all makes sense. I'll probably write up a first year who kind of stumbles into the club by happenstance. Likely a gyaru because I love that subculture.

I might be interested. Im not home right now so I can’t take a look through everything atm. Will update you later! 💕

Oh, I've had my eye on his for a while 👀 I'd love to join if there is room

Okay, that all makes sense. I'll probably write up a first year who kind of stumbles into the club by happenstance. Likely a gyaru because I love that subculture.
A gyaru is fine. :)

I might be interested. Im not home right now so I can’t take a look through everything atm. Will update you later! 💕
Feel free to check it out some more. We would love to have you if you are still interested.

Oh, I've had my eye on his for a while 👀 I'd love to join if there is room
Of course we have room.

• Sweet
Reactions: MiharuAya
Oh, what's this? Do I spot with my eyes... A FRESH BATCH OF SACRIFICE!?

I mean, wut...?
tumblr_p7g88iWdcn1tvti5mo1_540.gifv

Remember what your psychologist said, Shinku, do not scare the newcomers... Just be cool.

*sips more tea*

Which character energy is this? XD
1627456732354.png

• Haha
I've also had my eye on this. Count me in.

tumblr_pb1y52aiU51tx45yjo1_400.gif

I was going to make a yandere but then I saw pink and decided on Felix 2.0. Though I won't lie, the potential is still there.

The crush is obvs a joke btw. If Yuri chooses to get a future sugar daddy, he may as well be good-looking. I also noticed that there were a few rich kids. If anyone wants a shitty butler in training hmu.

And let me know if anything needs changing. He was made quick and I don't mind changing anything or even switching him out for a girl if there are too many guys. Ngl I wasn't sure if you wanted the gender ratio equal and didn't bother counting how much of what there was.

Sayuri is so freaking cute and adorable, man. I mean, yes, he’s a sadist, pervert bih, but still!!!

And can we talk about Kaoru too!? My heart can only stand so much.

I’m trying to keep my cool, but I may scream later. Something like this:
1627523542367.png

BUT WAIT! HOL’ THE HELL UP.

I just saw Alexander as Sayuri’s crush. I’m so done! 🤣

And it doesn’t help that a few people in their school may have shipped Alexander with Ryunosuke as well. LMFAO!