Otaku Mode Activated
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light
- Multiple posts per day
- 1-3 posts per day
- One post per day
- Online Availability
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.
There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)
- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.
- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.
- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).
- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.
- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.
- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.
- At least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.
- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.
- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.
- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.
- Three character limit