2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
Tagging those again who I haven't heard anything from. Are you still with us? Accelerator is still with us, he's just been going through some personal stuff and will probably need some time. So, these are those left I haven't gotten any info from yet.

@DANAsaur, @Shinku⭐Kun, @Qwert, @Luma

Tagging those again who I haven't heard anything from. Are you still with us? Accelerator is still with us, he's just been going through some personal stuff and will probably need some time. So, these are those left I haven't gotten any info from yet.

Hey. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to be in the rp anymore. School's been getting a whole lot harder and I don't think I'll have as much time as I used to. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience, and I hope the roleplay goes well. :smile:

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova

Hey. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to be in the rp anymore. School's been getting a whole lot harder and I don't think I'll have as much time as I used to. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience, and I hope the roleplay goes well. :smile:
It's okay. While it's sad to see you go, we all understand when things get too busy. You are always welcome to join us again or any of my other rps.

Gus's who's back, bitches!?

*wild Shinku makes a triumphant return*

1651805792845.gif
*le me reading replies to catch up with the roleplay*

Oh, damn. That's a lot of words!

That just leaves @DANAsaur and @Luma that I haven't heard anything from now.

Sorry, I think I'm going to drop this. I have trouble keeping motivation through the intermittent hiatuses, though I do enjoy the RP when it's running. Hope I'm not causing a big problem there.

Still here! But I'm currently on a break from writing. My mental health is not great so I am currently recuperating. Though I am trying to get back on track.

Thus, I am willing to write a post when required. Just until I get better. Does that makes sense? Lmao

Reactions: Rads
Sorry, I think I'm going to drop this. I have trouble keeping motivation through the intermittent hiatuses, though I do enjoy the RP when it's running. Hope I'm not causing a big problem there.
That's okay. We'll miss you and your character, but we understand. If you are ever interested in coming back, feel free to.

Reactions: Takumi

Still here! But I'm currently on a break from writing. My mental health is not great so I am currently recuperating. Though I am trying to get back on track.

Thus, I am willing to write a post when required. Just until I get better. Does that makes sense? Lmao
Thanks for letting me know. Take all the time you need. Your mental health is more important. We can work around your characters until you are comfortable with returning.

Well, we now have an updated character list. Unfortunately, we lost a couple great characters, but it happens. As of right now, we're currently uneven with our characters. I believe this is where we stand currently with potential couples, according to my info from the rp and from others.

Haruhi x Alex
Miyuki x Ryunosuke
Naomi x Toshiro
Yuuta x Kanata
Shione x Chiharu
Mariko x Yoru

That leaves:
Ruby
Bob
Sayuri
Aki
Hiroki
Mirai
Mari

Ruby and Bob are both played by Rads
Hiroki and Mirai are both played by Takumi
So I'm sure those two don't want to pair with themselves.

I can make another character if you guys want me to. I do have an idea that I've been sitting on. I've had it ever since I mentioned months back how I got excited about making a character after a few others were making some. But I would only do that if we felt we needed to for pairings sake. I was interested in making her crush on Sayuri, but that doesn't mean I have to keep that idea or that she has to end up with Sayuri. I know Monbon prefers to just go with the flow. I just kind of felt like if I did do another character she should crush on someone since my others started without any (or so Haruhi claims).

Considering this is a rom com rp, I figure most of you are going to want to rp some romance between your characters and some else's character at some point. But you guys can let me know how you feel about it.

Other than that, I hope to see some posts soon. I need most of the members in the club room to start their client mission after all.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Monbon
Well, we now have an updated character list. Unfortunately, we lost a couple great characters, but it happens. As of right now, we're currently uneven with our characters. I believe this is where we stand currently with potential couples, according to my info from the rp and from others.

Haruhi x Alex
Miyuki x Ryunosuke
Naomi x Toshiro
Yuuta x Kanata
Shione x Chiharu
Mariko x Yoru

That leaves:
Ruby
Bob
Sayuri
Aki
Hiroki
Mirai
Mari

I can make another character if you guys want me to. I do have an idea that I've been sitting on. I've had it ever since I mentioned months back how I got excited about making a character after a few others were making some. But I would only do that if we felt we needed to for pairings sake. I was interested in making her crush on Sayuri, but that doesn't mean I have to keep that idea or that she has to end up with Sayuri. I know Monbon prefers to just go with the flow. I just kind of felt like if I did do another character she should crush on someone since my others started without any (or so Haruhi claims).

Considering this is a rom com rp, I figure most of you are going to want to rp some romance between your characters and some else's character at some point. But you guys can let me know how you feel about it.

Other than that, I hope to see some posts soon. I need most of the members in the club room to start their client mission after all.
I was going to have Ruby show toshiro her more giry and caring side, but now I'm not sure what do with her. As same goes for Bob now i think about it. I would like both of them to have romance but I get feeling most wouldn't go for Bob and Ruby can be pretty harsh etc.

Last edited:
You just have to go with it and see who they might mesh with, and tweak things as they go. Show more of their personalities and they might click with one of the other characters.

I've been working on posts and Mon says their pretty good I was hoping to replace rain with a more easy going char, I was thinking rain got called home because his mum suddenly got really sick.

I've been working on posts and Mon says their pretty good I was hoping to replace rain with a more easy going char, I was thinking rain got called home because his mum suddenly got really sick.
Rain is already out of the rp since a while ago. I want you to focus on just Ruby and Bob right now. I' want to see how your posts have been improving first.

Idk what the little jerk has for someone to crush on him (aside from being cute) but it'd make for extra fun. If no one else wants to make another character, you should go for it. 😂

Haruhi x Alex
Miyuki x Ryunosuke
Naomi x Toshiro
Yuuta x Kanata
Shione x Chiharu
Mariko x Yoru

That leaves:
Ruby
Bob
Sayuri
Aki
Hiroki
Mirai
Mari

I expected someone's character would eventually vibe with my peeps so the thought of Hiroki and Mirai becoming a actual couple didn't really cross my mind lol.

I'm down for whatever really.

I will say that Mari would likely work best with someone who shares her goal (or at least plays along) or someone too oblivious to her and can be used for nefarious deeds

Reactions: Monbon and Takumi
Idk what the little jerk has for someone to crush on him (aside from being cute) but it'd make for extra fun. If no one else wants to make another character, you should go for it. 😂
I'm only allowing myself to potentially make another character right now. Mostly to make sure we're even with characters so everyone can pair up.

I expected someone's character would eventually vibe with my peeps so the thought of Hiroki and Mirai becoming a actual couple didn't really cross my mind lol.

I have no intention of making anyone pair with themselves. I personally thought Hiroki was going well with Chishiki, but since Luma's dropped that doesn't work. But there are still options. And Mirai just hasn't as the chance to be in it much yet, but I plan to get them out of the club room soon. In the end, I'll do whatever I need to in order to make sure everyone gets a pairing unless they ask otherwise.

I will say that Mari would likely work best with someone who shares her goal (or at least plays along) or someone too oblivious to her and can be used for nefarious deeds
I'm sure now that she'll be with them more, you'll be able to see who might work for her.

I'm only allowing myself to potentially make another character right now. Mostly to make sure we're even with characters so everyone can pair up.

I have no intention of making anyone pair with themselves. I personally thought Hiroki was going well with Chishiki, but since Luma's dropped that doesn't work. But there are still options. And Mirai just hasn't as the chance to be in it much yet, but I plan to get them out of the club room soon. In the end, I'll do whatever I need to in order to make sure everyone gets a pairing unless they ask otherwise.

I'm sure now that she'll be with them more, you'll be able to see who might work for her.
Oh yeah I figured as much, and Hiroki and Chishiki hit it off well, but it is what it is.