2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
Still no posts or comments from @DANAsaur or @Luma yet.
Will work on Aki's post this weekend
Ruby is the one sexy yet bitch one clinging to Say kun to tease and mess with him but they aren't like that if you get my drift and I think Mikoto is the glasses please don't shoot me if i get that wrong people
chuu-chuu-with-a-gun.gif

Say your joking about that "Mikoto" thing. Sounds like you need to reread and refresh your memory.

Oh gosh sorry, this totally slipped my mind. Have i been holding things up?

• Haha
Reactions: Rads
Ruby is the one sexy yet bitch one clinging to Say kun to tease and mess with him but they aren't like that if you get my drift and I think Mikoto is the glasses please don't shoot me if i get that wrong people
chuu-chuu-with-a-gun.gif

Say your joking about that "Mikoto" thing. Sounds like you need to reread and refresh your memory.
My bad lol I only just remembered as I was falling asleep in my bed it's mariko

chuu-chuu-with-a-gun.gif

Is that Chuu from Loona?

Oh gosh sorry, this totally slipped my mind. Have i been holding things up?
Not necessarily holding things up, but we would like to see posts from you.

Reactions: Luma
chuu-chuu-with-a-gun.gif

Is that Chuu from Loona?
The one and only.

ab385b5d3bf61cf48b368c860da89986.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Rads and IceQueen
Okay, I'll try to keep up with things a little faster from now on. Sorry for the huge delay!

I'm working on a post. It's going to be for both my characters. It's going to move things along, so if it seems like my characters have a little too much power, particularly Mariko since she's not the president like Haruhi, remember that it's all for just moving things along.

Reactions: Monbon and Rads
I'm working on a post. It's going to be for both my characters. It's going to move things along, so if it seems like my characters have a little too much power, particularly Mariko since she's not the president like Haruhi, remember that it's all for just moving things along.
I agree with this because bob hasn't had anything in ages so this will help that as well, let me know if you want me to have him help in some way.

I agree with this because bob hasn't had anything in ages so this will help that as well, let me know if you want me to have him help in some way.
I'm actually just moving things on and wrapping this part up, so I don't need any help with that, but thank you.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Okay. I hope I tagged everyone in my IC post. You are free to write some posts about your characters wrapping up and leaving the club for that day. I'm not exactly sure when yet, whether I'll just give it a few days or do this next week, it might depend on some personal matters, but soon I'll be writing a post starting the next 'chapter'.

Alex: Now that Shione's here, she'll help me figure out what Haruhi likes. *is happy*

Haruhi to Alex: *Trying to get to Shione*
shove-push.gif

Alex: Now that Shione's here, she'll help me figure out what Haruhi likes. *is happy*

Haruhi to Alex: *Trying to get to Shione*
shove-push.gif
Lol nuu you can't have her steal ruby's new job as the club big sister I just started to get into that role but i don't mind sharing the role but ruby will tease shion so be prepared

Lol nuu you can't have her steal ruby's new job as the club big sister I just started to get into that role but i don't mind sharing the role but ruby will tease shion so be prepared
It's more that Shione is just special to Haruhi. They're childhood friends and since Haruhi doesn't have a normal family, Shione took away her loneliness as a child.

It's more that Shione is just special to Haruhi. They're childhood friends and since Haruhi doesn't have a normal family, Shione took away her loneliness as a child.
Doh i forgot about that, still it would be a nice way to show ruby's more big sister side if your willing

Doh i forgot about that, still it would be a nice way to show ruby's more big sister side if your willing
I'm not really sure what you are asking for here.

I'll be writing a post for the new chapter in a couple days, so if anyone wants to post anything in regards to this current chapter, you have a few days to do it.

Also, on a completely unrelated note. I started up a blog about anime, manga, video games, comics, and more. If you are interested in checking it out:

Reactions: Monbon
I was going to have bob evesdrop on the student interaction, but that on it's own it's enough so I'll wait till some others post.

I was going to have bob evesdrop on the student interaction, but that on it's own it's enough so I'll wait till some others post.
Rads, you did it again. First of all, you aren't supposed to post until I approve right now until I am comfortable with letting you go on your own. Two, again, we've told you a ton of times not to quote someone in the IC. I've told you these things numerous times already.