2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
Sayuri's the cutest. I love how he tugged on Bob's sleeve. So adorable.

• Love
Reactions: Monbon
Just to let everyone know, Accelerator and I agreed on our characters meeting in the library. I don't want anyone to think I just forced a character somewhere without permission.

Reactions: Rads and Monbon
I'll hold off on rubies post till more have posted, also mariko is so adorbs

Reactions: ScarletNova
Lurks out of pure boredom

@ScarletNova I known this is a little pushy but in fairness it seems the rp is coming to a crawl again so with this in mind please send a reminder to peeps

@Rads

Totally pushy and unnecessary, Rads. You do know we all got busy lives, right? These angry bills not gonna pay by themselves, you know?

If you're bored, you can always join other roleplays. There are hundreds in here.

@Rads

Totally pushy and unnecessary, Rads. You do know we all got busy lives, right? These angry bills not gonna pay by themselves, you know?

If you're bored, you can always join other roleplays. There are hundreds in here.
I've looked at the current rps many that are closed or I can't join at my current level. I could ask if there's some leeway for some on the open rps but sadly there's not nearly enough rps. Also I never said about not paying their bills I get that. In fairness it has been 11 days.

@Rads If you get it why ask for another reminder? That's up for Scarlet, there's no need for you to tell her to do it or ask for it. She does it when she feels the need to because she's the GM.

And for the roleplays, well, you need to keep looking because I've seen plenty of roleplays with a beginner's level. Heck, I've even seen a few with one-liners. Just keep looking and you may find some.

I'm just asking for you to stop being so pushy. Did you notice that the last 2 or 3 posts in this OCC before these are yours? Like, man, slow down and chill. It's annoying. I understand that I've been slow AF with my replies, but just know that I'm not completely out. Real life can be hectic, and there are responsibilities to take care of, so please, be patient.

@Rads If you get it why ask for another reminder? That's up for Scarlet, there's no need for you to tell her to do it or ask for it. She does it when she feels the need to because she's the GM.

And for the roleplays, well, you need to keep looking because I've seen plenty of roleplays with a beginner's level. Heck, I've even seen a few with one-liners. Just keep looking and you may find some.

I'm just asking for you to stop being so pushy. Did you notice that the last 2 or 3 posts in this OCC before these are yours? Like, man, slow down and chill. It's annoying. I understand that I've been slow AF with my replies, but just know that I'm not completely out. Real life can be hectic, and there are responsibilities to take care of, so please, be patient.
Sighs even thought I was trying to be helpful indirectly it's not helpful. I'll keep looking maybe something I can get into will pop up. I'll do my best no be a pain and wait.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I apologize that I haven't made any updates recently. I've been having a rough time lately, some personal stuff I'm dealing with in real life. I actually plan to do a roll call soon as well as another Haruhi post, but I just haven't gotten around to it or been in the right mindset. With that being said, sometimes rps are slow and that happens. Other people also get busy and can't post. Sometimes people post more slowly and I'm okay with that. It hasn't even been two weeks yet since I posted for Mariko, so I'm not stressed about it, but I do plan to do some work soon.

• Love
Reactions: Rads and Takumi
I apologize that I haven't made any updates recently. I've been having a rough time lately, some personal stuff I'm dealing with in real life. I actually plan to do a roll call soon as well as another Haruhi post, but I just haven't gotten around to it or been in the right mindset. With that being said, sometimes rps are slow and that happens. Other people also get busy and can't post. Sometimes people post more slowly and I'm okay with that. It hasn't even been two weeks yet since I posted for Mariko, so I'm not stressed about it, but I do plan to do some work soon.
Makes hot coco and gives short bread for being a bit of a pain in the bum. I'm looking forward to seeing things take off again and I hope you feel better soon.

• Thank You
Okay. I'll be working on a Haruhi post shortly, but for now I want to do a roll call. I was going to do this anyway soon to see who is still with us. I know life can get busy sometimes so it's not always easy to get a post up, but I do want to make sure that even if you're busy you are still with us and plan to post eventually once you can. It's just to make sure no one's dropped out without telling me so we're not waiting for certain people who can't even be with us anymore anyway. Go ahead and just give me whatever reaction you want on this post if you're still with us. If you need to drop, let me know. If you don't respond at all, I'll tag you again and give you some time, but if too long passes, I'm going to consider you dropped and will take your character off the active list.

@DANAsaur, @Shinku⭐Kun, @Rads, @Monbon, @IceQueen, @Qwert, @Takumi, @Luma, @Reanimator Spuds, @Accelerator

My semester hell is almost over. I shall live once more

Still missing a response from a few people. I'll give it a few more days and then tag those people again.

See I love the relationship between Mari and Haruhi specifically because of this line right here

"Haruhi had this school's administration under her fingers. After all, the majority of the school's benefactors had children in the lovers club. You upset the children, you upset the benefactors, and if you upset the benefactors then that meant less money"

My whole goal with Mari was to make the antithesis of Haruhi. Mari is well aware of the nepotism and favoritism all due to peoples birth or their families acclaim. And it seems Haruhi is aware too, but the difference is she might not see how it impacts people outside of her club.

Hopefully instead of Mari destroying the club, she and Haruhi become friends and she helps her make the club she wants

And find love along the way.

Thanks to you spuds, I learned a new rod. Now if it wasn't so hard to spell antithesis I might use it

• Haha
See I love the relationship between Mari and Haruhi specifically because of this line right here

"Haruhi had this school's administration under her fingers. After all, the majority of the school's benefactors had children in the lovers club. You upset the children, you upset the benefactors, and if you upset the benefactors then that meant less money"

My whole goal with Mari was to make the antithesis of Haruhi. Mari is well aware of the nepotism and favoritism all due to peoples birth or their families acclaim. And it seems Haruhi is aware too, but the difference is she might not see how it impacts people outside of her club.

Hopefully instead of Mari destroying the club, she and Haruhi become friends and she helps her make the club she wants

You just gave away my long-term plan. If you noticed, Haruhi said that her goal was to make everyone happy. I actually plan to have Haruhi do stuff in the background to give Mari the club she originally wanted. Since she has all the resources, she can find others like Mari.

• Haha
Reactions: Rads
Thanks to you spuds, I learned a new rod. Now if it wasn't so hard to spell antithesis I might use it
It's not too hard. It's anti- thesis, like an essay.

And huzzah, if my students haven't learned anything today, at least someone has!

You just gave away my long-term plan. If you noticed, Haruhi said that her goal was to make everyone happy. I actually plan to have Haruhi do stuff in the background to give Mari the club she originally wanted. Since she has all the resources, she can find others like Mari.
I gave away nothing! I merely expressed my desires, humph!