The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ao6ss3.png

large.png

~General~

Nickname:
"You can call me TaeTae! Everyone does~!"
Tae or TaeTae

Male

-Kim-Taehyung-V-v-bts-35281528-500-636.png

Sexuality:
"It don't matter what parts you have~"
Bisexual

"I work hard, but school blows."
Highschool student

~Heritage~

Parent:
"Never met my dad! Isn't that a shame?"
Dionysus

Artifact:
"Huh? This old piece of crap?"
Gilded wine cup

-Taehyung-v-bts-36044503-500-642.png

Power(s):
"Powers?! What do you think I am, a super hero or somethin'?"
> Illusionist: Taehyung is able to change the way that people perceive him, whether it is something simple like changing his hair color or eye color, or appearing as an animal or an inanimate object.
> Charismatic Aura: Taehyung is able to lessen the inhibitions of those around him if he choses through either music, dance, or consumption of alcohol.
>Plant Manipulation: Taehyung is able to control the movement and growth of most plants, particularly vines of any sort.

Familiar:
"Look at my kitty! Isn't she adorable~?"
[spoili]
bengal-cats-and-kittens-028.jpg
[/spoili]

~In depth~

Strengths:
"Does being amazing in bed count? ;D"
+ More physically strong than his appearance would let on.
+ Can easily manipulate others into doing what he wants.

Weaknesses:
"None~! I'm the best after all!"
- Drinks much more than he should, usually intoxicated on some level or another.
- Speed is not his strong suit.

+ Alcohol
+ Parties
+ Hooking up
+ Singing

Dislikes:
"Ugh, these things are so gross."
- School
- Tea
- Silence
- Prudes

tumblr_mwk31p8zHQ1t2dty9o1_500.png

Appearance:
"What? Are you blind or something? ;D"
Taehyun stands at 5'8" and weighs about 120lbs, but don't like his slight build fool you. His hair easily changes depending on his whims and sometimes he'll wear colored contacts if he gets bored with his plain brown eyes. Athletic clothing is his favorite, really anything loose and comfortable though. He isn't picky.

Distinguishing marks:
"I got a few~"
> Piercings: single lobe piercings in both ears, tongue and bellybutton.
>Birthmarks: a single dark spot on his left hip - looks like a mole.
Tattoos: Chinese script on his side that says: "Live Free, Die Young".

~Relationships~
"Relationships? Nah! I just wanna have fun~"
None yet! <3

~Other~
N/A

tumblr_ng5fliJ12H1tj5d7qo1_500.jpg
I don't think Rylee would mind him much. Friends, but not super close?

Reactions: Luxii
@DarkiusHeavenstein little TaeTae is done!

Everyone else: HELP ME WITH HIS RELATIONSHIPS D: <333
Accepted (duhuh)

And for Dan... He is gonna hate him..... XD

As for the other character I am gonna make.. I could see them being besties XD (and fuckbuddies)

• Love
img.php

~General~
Nickname
Luca (male)
Luci (female)[/B]

Male

Sexuality
(Hyper)Homosexual

Occupation
Highschool

~Heritage~
Parent

Himeros, God of Sexual Desire

Artifact
Bow of Debauchery

(imagine it being pink)

Powers
Desired Form
He can adjust his physique in order to be more desired. These are all limited to small body changes. He mostly uses it to be cool and have a different hair color every week or something like that.

Strings of Lust
He can see and pull the strings of Lust. He can even momentarily manipulate them or create strings that aren't there. In other words he could make someone lust after another person at his desire. However this will only last for a short moment of time. Any more than five minutes and he will pass out because of the energy it takes from him.

Regeneration
He can regain his energy through (of course) sex. Not only sex he participates in himself (though this is the most effective) but he can also latch on the lust from other couples. Like a vampire feeds on blood, he can feed on lust for energy.

Gender Bender
Yes, he can change to a female. It will leave him with a major headache and he will need to sleep.

Familiar
Barnaby the Bunny

~In depth~

Strenghts

"Anything sexual, obviously?"
~ Convincing people
~ Lifting the spirits of people
~ Reading into a situation
~ Making other people blush/embarrased

Weaknesses
~ Easily distracted
~ Manipulative
~ Prideful
~ Quick to anger

~ Cuddles and Touching
~ Flirting
~ Flattery
~ Hot steamy showers "Just put me in it and taddaa every shower is hot and steamy <3"

Dislikes
~ Having to be all serious
~ Expectations
~ Arguing
~ Snobbish and close minded people

Appearance
He is a natural red head, his locks being a rich copper red, though he lacks the typical (ghost) pale skin and annoying freckles. His eyes have a deep amber color, some saying they seem blood red when he is angry. He has a lean, athetic build that is made more endurance, not for power. He isn't that tall, only 6' (1.84m), and he has no hopes in reaching any further, but he has made his peace with it.
His attire is mostly simple. For school it is mostly jeans (more often than not with ripped holes in it), and a tight shirt. At home he walks around in jogging pants that hang low from his hips. His feet are covered with sneakers (he owns them in all colors of the rainbow) or funny socks. Overall his style is made for comfort..."And quickly undressing"

Distinguishing marks
~ He has a tongue piercing (which he likes to play around with)

~Relationships~
PM me/Tag me/Whatever

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Sure! Should they be friends or just acquaintances? :O ^^

Maybe acquaintances for now ^.^" Gideon is a friendly kid and has a bit of popularity in then school as class clown... But the school is rather large, so naturally not everyone will know eachother... This will offer us freedom to develop and interact!

I'm going to post all relationship propositions again, just to double check with everyone that their good and to add more Relations.

Daniel Vylar
Tyler and Daniel have a mutual respect for each other. - Neutral
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Enemys
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before they found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
Tyler and Gideon are on a more neutral relationship, occasionally they can be the best of friends, but other times Tyler can be annoyed and underwhelmed by Gideon making him the last person she want's to be with - Neutral
Tae
Tyler is bothered by Tae's careless drinking, Tyler can't stand to be around him when he's intoxicated but when he's sober Tyler and Tae are actually pretty close. - Friends

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Vylar
Tyler and Daniel have a mutual respect for each other. - Neutral
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Enemys
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before they found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
Tyler and Gideon are on a more neutral relationship, occasionally they can be the best of friends, but other times Tyler can be annoyed and underwhelmed by Gideon making him the last person she want's to be with - Neutral
Tae
Tyler is bothered by Tae's careless drinking, Tyler can't stand to be around him when he's intoxicated but when he's sober Tyler and Tae are actually pretty close. - Friends

I'm okay with this :D

@DarkiusHeavenstein What state is taking place in? because my characters living in Pennsylvania to attend her school.

I personally think it's be better not to be so specific about such things. Like make up your own school and leave states out of it.

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
  • Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I agree with Noctis, I didn't want to go so detailed of actually deciding to have it take place in a current state/country.
May I ask a small detail...? What season is it...? <3 *crosses finger for winter wonderland* XD

May I ask a small detail...? What season is it...? <3 *crosses finger for winter wonderland* XD
I... that is a very good question... hmmm... End fall/start winter. It hasn't been any snow yet, but it can come any moment?

Reactions: DoomyCakez
I... that is a very good question... hmmm... End fall/start winter. It hasn't been any snow yet, but it can come any moment?
I totally want it to snow when Leo steps out... <3 So... yes! :D <3

SON OF APOLLO (GOD OF THE SUN/MUSIC/MEDICINE)

[bg=black]
~Basics~
|★|Name|★|

Marco Lennox Vanderbilt

|★|Age|★|
Twenty-Two

|★|Gender|★|
Male

|★|Sexuality|★|
Bisexual

|★|Occupation|★|
Model/Stripper
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Heritage~
|★|Parent|★|
Apollo: The God Of The Sun

Little Info: Apollo was the most trusted son of Zeus, being granted powers over multiple aspects that most of the other Gods and Goddesses couldn't be trusted with. He is also the God of medicine, prophecy, music and light.

|★|Artifact|★|
Lyre: Apollo's Musical Instrument

Little Info: The Lyre can play any form of music, the holder becomes a musical genius, being able to play any tune they know or didn't know. The Lyre can calm an Ocean with it's musical pleasure or start a War with it's intense chords.
[spoili]
evg5v.jpg

[/spoili]

|★|Power(s)|★|
Heliokinesis: Being the son of The God of THE Sun, Marco has inherited his father's control over the Sun. Since he is only a Demigod, he doesn't have full control over all the aspects of the Sun. Marco can only control the heat of the Sun, using it to melt things or warm up a cup of coffee. The heat of the Sun can be so strong that it feels like it's burning him from the inside out, which is why he rarely uses this power.
[spoili]
ezgif.com-gif-maker34_zpsosnp9fkd.gif

[/spoili]

Vitakinesis: Marco has the power to heal minor wounds, cuts and small infections. He doesn't have the power to heal a serious injuries, like a cut off body part or bringing someone back from the dead. Because of this power, it takes more than a slice or broken bone to keep him down, since his body automatically heals the minor injury or injuries.
[spoili]
5x03-PiperHealPhoebe.gif

[/spoili]

Symphokinesis: Marco has power over music, basically being able to make music from anything. He can use this power to cause different emotions in people, a sad note can cause someone to feel sad or depressed. Music has a big connection and effect to people's emotions, he can make a hostile person feel relaxed and safe, depending on what note he plays or conjures up. With this, Marco can tap into Audiokinesis, being able to manipulate sound but only through music.
[spoili]
98d033a5cb7771086a0dc93b65e3e2a8.jpg

[/spoili]

|★|Familiar|★|
Nix: The Enchanted Dolphin
[spoili]
a63bd78380c8a47bdd33372cae279866.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~In Depth~
|★|Strengths|★|

★||Street Smarts||Physically Strong||Musical Genius||Charm||Has Some Medical Knowledge||Manipulation||Leadership||★

|★|Weaknesses|★|
★||Conceited||Teamwork||Recklessness||Guarded||Idiotic Bravery||★

|★|Likes|★|
Girls, Guys, Drugs, Oreos, Expensive Clothes, Being A Demigod, Sneakers, Spas, Flirting, Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, Getting High, Parties, Music, The Beach, Sushi, Burgers, Rock Music, Manipulation, Ecstasy, Jewelry, Modeling, Stripping, Black & White Movies, Exercising, Crossfit, Summer, Spring, Pranks, Sleeping In, Youtube, Accents, Intimidating Others, Being Cocky, Hot Days, Rainy Days, Being The Leader, Dancing, Lazy Days, Pizza, Video Games, Horror Movies, The Sun, Apollo, Singing, Playing The Guitar, Chanel, Designer Drugs

|★|Dislikes|★|
Fat People, Idiots, People Telling Him What To Do, Rules, Fools, Boring Days, Winter, Fall, Cold Days, Swamps, The Cops, Arguing, Feeling Weak, Following, Getting Dissed, Getting Played, Cheaters, Liars, Ugly People, Darkness, Carbs
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Appearance~
|★|Hair Color|★|

Marco's natural hair color is black, but he has dyed it Silver, he likes to stand out. What better way to stand than to have Silver Hair!

|★|Eye Color|★|
Marco has beautiful Green-Grey eyes, they sparkle in the Sunlight. He even says that his eyes are his best feature, but he has a lot of BEST features.

|★|Height|★|
Marco stands around 6'4", but he likes to say that he is 6'6"... but it's not the truth.

|★|Build|★|
Marco has a beautiful bronze body, he likes to keeps in shape. Being a model he has to have a nice body, he barely eats anything loaded with carbs... other than candy. He has a lean body with a nice muscle tone, he doesn't look bulky but he doesn't look like a wimp either.

|★|Clothing Style|★|
Marco's clothing style is very unique. He loves mixing bright colors with dark, or different patterns with bold shapes. Marco doesn't like to follow a Trend, he likes to set them. He usually gets to keep some of the clothes he wears for a Modeling Shoot, which are usually not even in stores yet.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Distinguishing Marks~
|★|Piercings|★|

Marco use to have a lot of piercings before becoming a model and a stripper, he still has his Prince Albert piercing, he refuses to get rid of it for anyone.

|★|Tattoos|★|
Marco never was the type to get a lot of tattoos, since he loves piercings more. He only has one tattoo going down his right ribs saying "The Good Die Young, But The Badass Live Forever."

|★|Scars|★|
Since Marco was such a reckless little boy he has a few scars all over his arms and legs. Usually he covers them up with make up, the only time they really show is when he takes a shower and the make up runs off. His Vitakinesis can heal the open cuts and wounds... but he still ends up with minor scars every few times.

|★|Birthmark|★|
Feeding his Ego that he is the favorite Son, Marco has a Sun Shaped Birthmark on the back of his neck.

|★|Accessories|★|
Marco is definitely a Material Boy, accessories are his everything. He has a few yellow and gold rings that he wears with everything and a gold and black tongue ring that he wears one in awhile.

|★|Facial Features|★|
Marco has very odd but beautiful features, since he thinks he is truly from a different world. He has a very unique look and it works for him. He has Protruding Bambi like eyes, he usually makes his eyes bigger and more insane looking when he gets annoyed... or when he wants to make someone laugh.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Relationships~
W.I.P
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~History~
There isn't a lot to tell about Marco's life that he doesn't already brag about to everyone he meets. Born Marco Lennox Vanderbilt to Morgan Vanderbilt and Christian Vanderbilt, who Marco knew as his father until he learned the truth. Marco is the second child of the loving couple, having an older sister, who he loves and treats like his world. Marco grew up around the rich and untouchable, getting any and everything he wanted. He was a spoiled little brat, and he still is.

Marco didn't know anything about who his real father was, his parents knew that truth the day Morgan realized she was pregnant. Morgan has felled for Apollo's devastating charm, giving herself to him that one night. When Marco was born, they say the Sun has never shined as bright and as intense as that day. When he was around the age of fifteen, they finally sat him down and told him everything. Marco didn't believe them at all... thinking it was probably all the wine they drink.

The day he finally started to believe them is when he saw a floating Dolphin next to his bed... yup, it was Nix. When Marco ran to tell his parents about it, they just shook their heads. They told him that they couldn't see it, but it was a sign for him to finally believe in what he was and who his REAL father was.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Theme Song~
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.