4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,

• Olympus has been robbed, no one knows by whom, but the Gods are enraged. Their most precious possesions have been stolen and scattered as artifacts over the world. Thus they have lost their power to travel from Olympus to Earth and search for them themselves.

It is the Oracle of Delphi that finally comes with the solution. The Gods might be unable to travel over Earth, but their Childern can. She sends out a dream to the one that have the blood of the Greek Gods and Deities flowing through their veins. Each God and Deity sending out a familiar to help and guide their son or daughter....

And that is how our story starts...

For the IC thread please go here

• General:
    ~ All Iwaku rules apply
    ~ No godmoding, powerplay etc etc
    ~ No OP characters
    ~ All sexualities and genders are welcome
    ~ Be respectful

OOC
    ~ Be respectful.
    ~ Tag eachother if things are important
    ~ Gifs and such are allowed, but don't make it too crazy
    ~ Have fun

CHARACTERS
    ~ There can only be one (1) child of a god
    ~ The relationships of the Gods will portray in their childern. Thus if anyone plays Hypnos. My character and that character are gonna be close, since Hypnos and Thanatos are twins... So keep things like that in consideration.
    ~ The artifacts they will have to search for depends on what Gods are choses as parents
    ~ The familiars are animals that can only be seen by the demigods. They hold no powers, they can only guide them through a mental connection.
    ~ Reservations can be made, but that means you have to be sure you want to join! Otherwise it will be first come, first serve
    ~ The powers will have to hold some correlation with their godly parent. Nothing to OP

IC
    ~ Be patient
    ~ Your character can be a total bitch if you want to (you can not be)
    ~ If things get heavier then kissing and above clothes touching, please use spoilers with warning or take it to PM
    ~ Your character can be ignored. In real life you will be ignored as well. Don't be a prick when this happened
    ~ Read carefully

May or may not add more rules when I can think of some

• ROLES
    Gabrielle Paige York ~ 20, female, hetero ~ Aphrodite, Goddess of Love/Beauty/Sexual Rapture ~ Brea [spoili]Gabrielle has been healthy most her life, except for the occasional common cold. Nothing notable there.[/spoili]
    Hunter Jason Deats ~ 22, male, hetero ~ Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt/Moon/Virginity ~ Brea [spoili]Hunter is probably my character who's had the most problems. He broke his ankle when he was 7, his thumb when he was 11, and his nose in a dumb fight when he was 16. When he was 17 he was teaching his girlfriend how to shoot a gun, and she accidentally shot it off in his direction, though luckily it only skimmed his bicep. (Needless to say that relationship didn't last very long). And he's had chicken pox three times in his life (yes, guys, itis possible to have it more than once), so his father took him to the emergency room both second and third time because he thought there was something seriously wrong with him.[/spoili]
    Faith Elizabeth Russle ~ 19, female, bisexual ~ Hera, Goddess of Marriage/Family ~ Brea [spoili]Faith got her appendix taken out when she was eight because it was going to burst.[/spoili]

Acheron Anaxkolasi ~ 28, male, hetero ~ Styx, Goddess of the River Styx (boundary between Earth and the Underworld ~ Chrono [spoili]Acheron been stabbed three times once in the left bicep two times in the right leg , shot at twice in the chest and had his ribs broken by his mother .[/spoili]

Yamamoto Kasumi ~ 30, female, unknown ~ Typhon, Father of Monsters ~ Crow

Leonard Figore ~ 21, male, pansexual ~ Khione, Godess of Winter ~ Crystal [spoili]Leo's father died of frostbite when Leo was young and had no control over his powers (of course that's not known to the hospital xD) though they tried warming him up, but it was too late :X Leo had probably spent days if not even more in the hospital, but he never entered the room... or so I'd like to imagine anyway :X ~GM note; further no medical history~[/spoili]
    Min Hyuk Kang ~ 18, male, bisexual ~ Selene, Goddess of the Moon ~ Crystal [spoili]Hyukkie broke his hand once when he was chasing butterflies. He got the butterfly though! He probably gave it to the nurse or something xD <3[/spoili]

Lucian van Almend ~ 19, male, homosexual ~ Himeros, Erotos of Sexual Desire ~ Darkius [spoili]Lucian van Alment has a history with a few STD's (nothing serious though, all quickly treated). He had his nose and cheekbone fractured (thanks daddy) and broken ribs on several occasions (falling down the stairs is not fun).[/spoili]
    Daniel Vylar ~ 26, male, pansexual ~ Thanathos, Death ~ Darkius [spoili]Daniel Vylar is never been sick. Something due to heritage as well. Virusses and bacteria don't survive in his body. He has never broken any bones.[/spoili]

Gideon Kingsley ~ 18, male, questioning ~ Hermes, God of many things ~ Doomy [spoili]Gideon has ADHD and he is currently developing a cold[/spoili]

Rylee Jacobs ~ 23, male, hetero ~ Zeus, King of Gods ~ Gorgeous

Marco Lennox Vanderbilt ~ 22, male, bisexual ~ Apollo, God of the Sun/Music/Medicine ~ Shattered [spoili]Marco hasn't ever been sick, since the Heat burns all viruses away... like literally incinerates any foreign bacteria that tries enter his body lol, and he has Vitakinesis so he naturally can heal himself. So he's healthy, maybe once in a while has been to the docs, since he was a wild little boy, but nothing major like broken bones or anything like that.[/spoili]
    Fredrick Giovanni Smith ~ 20, male, bisexual ~ Hephaestus, God of Fire/Forch/Tech ~ Shattered [spoili]Fredrick, barely left his house when he was little... he stays healthy so nothing there either[/spoili]

Allen Francis Gresham ~ 21, male, undecided ~ Gaia ~ Vio
    {WIP} Estelle Marie Flowers ~ 24, genderfluid, pan ~ Nyx, Goddess of the Night ~ Vio

Demigods we lost
    Linx Phillips ~ 23, male, hetero ~ Aether, God of light and upper atmosphere ~ Iroh
    Kim Teahyung ~ 18, male, bisexual ~ Dionysus, God of wine ~ Luxii
    Ramiro Vasquez ~ 24, male, bi-closet ~ Ares, God of War ~ Noctis [spoili]Ramiro has never broken a bone and never had a sprain since he has super human resistance to physical injury. He's been hit by a car once or twice and accumulated bruising associated with an active past with violence and typical rough and tumble boy things. He's had the flue four times growing up and the common cold seven. Other than that, he's quite healthy :D[/spoili]
    Octivia Lynn Mortelle ~ 25, female, bisexual ~ Hades, God of the Underworld ~ Scorpio
    Tyler Marie Athens ~ 19, female, bisexual ~ Athena, Goddess of Wisdom ~ Potato

CHARACTERSHEET
    *note pictures can be realistic or anime*
    ~General~
    Name:

~Heritage~
    Parent:
    Artifact: Here is a link for some inspiration
    Power(s): (of the child. NOT TO OP)
    Familiar: (with pic plssss)

~In depth~
    Strengts:
    Weaknesses:
    Appearance: (hair color, eye color, height, build and short discription of their usual clothing style)
    Distinguishing marks: (includes tattoos, jewelry they always were, stuff like that)

~Relationships~
    (With the other Demigods)

~Other~
    (whatever else you wish to tell)

• ~The Mall Layout~
    environmentalgraphics1.jpg

I was gonna make a map, but then I got lazy and I can't draw on the computer for shit. So I said to myself "Why make something when you have the wonderful internet?" So here it is. The layout of the mall.

I would like it if your characters would (unknowingly) gather at the Foodcourt/Dillard's/Neiman Marcus part. (Yes, Victoria Secret is next to Dillard's I checked!)

img.php

~General~
Name
Daniel Vylar

Sexuality
"Death does not discriminate"
Pansexual

Occupation
Lawyer

~Heritage~

Parent
Thanatos ~ Death

Artifact
Thanatos' sword

Powers
Cold Touch
The human equalant to his father's touch of death. He can make a body go cold and bring the heart rate down. It also stops the blood from running, or at least slowing it down. He has been able to make small animals go into a comatose state. Also this causes flowers to wither when he touches them.

Death Stare
His eyes will darken until they are completely black while slowly sucking the life energy out of the being he is looking at. It costs a lot of energy and so far he has been only able to kill small animals, all pure accidential. Bigger beings may feel it as a cold rush of energy, or sudden sadness or start to feel exhausted and sleepy.

Wings of Decay
Two dark grey feathered wings will sprout from his back. They are strong enough to carry his own weigh and one extra person. However the more weighs he caries, they quicker they will decay and fall apart.

Counting Days
He can see how many days a being has left to live. He can not influence this or change this. He choses to mostly keep this a secret. Since the death dates are and will always be influenced by someones choices. He can't see his own day of Death.

Familiar
SCHMETTERLING

~In depth~
Strenghts

~ Quick wit
~ Sarcasm and dry remarks. Irony and Cynism
~ Openminded "Whatever makes you happy, do it"
~ Honesty "I might be cruel and brutal, but at least it is the truth"
~ Great stamina "Once you get me started, nothing is gonna stop me, baby"

Weaknesses
~ Adaption. "Don't like changes"
~ Sympathy. "I am not one to show my feelings..."
~ Social situations "I am better on my own"

~ Watching nature and taking long walks
~Anything artistic or creative (skillful drawer and poet himself)
~ Mortuariums and graveyards

Dislikes
~ Spicy food and Asian food
~ Grammar and Spelling mistakes. Yes, he is a Grammar Nazi
~ Cats. His powers/heritage make them attack him.
~ Spoiled rich kids that never lift a finger.
~ Messy and chaotic rooms

Appearance
He has half long, messy, black hair that falls freely around his face. His skin is mostly quite pale, despite the long walks outside. His eyes are an enthralling light blue, however when his powers are used they will darken to navy blue and even black. His build is elegant and long, though he doesn't lack muscles, they only show when he stretches. For head to toes he stand 6'2" (1.88m).
His clothing style is quite formal. Even when he doesn't have to go to court. He is a big fan of dress pants, shiny shoes and ties. Mostly wearing black or grey suits with a white button up underneath. When he does not have to work , you can ocassionaly spot him with an unbuttoned blouse and lose tie.

Distinguishing marks
~ He has two dark markings on his shoulder blades where his wings appear. The skin around this is hyper sensitive.
~ He has a tattoo of a Theta on the hollow part of his left hip, just above his waist band.

~Relationships~

Gideon / Hermes ~ Doomy
They have been neighbours for the past four years. Daniel had lived there for a bit over a year, when Gideon came to live with his grandma, Meredith. The cute old lady that had helped Daniel with his cooking and things like that, when he often made long days ("and could use some meat on his bones"). In return he helped Meredith around, fixing things, setting things up for her. When Gideon came to live there, he oftered his help as a teacher, ever since tutoring Gideon on the subject he hated most. Math. Despite his hyperactivity and annoying childish behavior Daniel has found a soft spot for his neighbour kid and will do anything to keep the scaredy boy save.

Ramiro / Ares ~ Noctis
Mostly a professional relationship. He always tries to help the guy out when he can. He does believe that Ramiro is a good guy and he helped him get a job. Their relationship isn't that strong, but his door is always open for the other.

~Other~
Daniel could remember when he was still a child, these people would come up to him. Only to him. They would grab him with their cold fingers, cling to him as they asked him to take them home, begged them to bring them away. He had never understood any of it, more than once it had upset him till tears. Yup, he had been a cry baby back then. But who could blame him, if the dead were bothering you? Not that he had known back then, not that he really knew now. Eventually the staff of the Orphanage he had grew up in had send him to a psychiatric ward to cure him for his hallucinations. Yet no medication, no therapy had worked for the young boy kept seeing those souls, kept being bother to bring them 'home'.

Still Daniel believed he had grown up fairly normal. He had made his friends, and found his first love. Kayleigh, a depressed girl with suicide tendencies. Somehow she had always been drawn to him, he calmed her apparently. The doctors and psychiatrists were very happy as both of them were not really those who reached out to others. For weeks they had been inseparable, though that all ended when Kay was unable to live any longer. She had hung herself and Daniel had been on the other side of the building at that time. But he had felt it. He had known it. He remembered looking at the psychiatrist he was having his session with and the only words that came from his lips during that entire session were: "She hung herself". From that moment on, he had been accompanied by the blue butterfly, he had called Schmetterling. Don't even ask for the reason. He didn't even know himself. Two days later Kayleigh had returned to him, she had told him to not tell anyone about them and asked him to please take her home. He had told her he had no idea where home was and she had only smiled lovingly at him, the same way as she used to when she was still alive.

From that moment on the 'hallucinations' had stopped. Daniel had learned to ignore those cold people, understanding now with Kay's appearance that they were the dead. Why he saw them, he had no idea and he didn't care to figure out. He just wanted to get out of that place. The doctors had been happy with his 'recovery' as it would have been a shame to have to give up on such a brilliant mind. He returned to school for his last year, graduating as top of his class with ease. He immediately applied for college, psychology at first. He wanted to know what was wrong with him, yet he no longer believed in the help of others. He was rejected, due to his past and for a moment he was lost on what to do. It was his old mentor from the orphanage who suggest Law to him and Daniel applied for Law school. The first weeks enough to make him fall in love with the subjects and he passed all his classes with high marks. At twenty one, he already knew how to land a job and he left the orphanage once he had enough money to support himself.

From that moment on Meredith, his old neighbor lady, had been the one to take care of him. From the moment she had seen him come up those stairs she was dead set on getting more meat on those bones. It started with once a week leftovers, but quickly became twice a week and more. Until Daniel finally confronted her about the fact that he doubted those leftovers were really leftovers. And from that moment on they had an agreement. He would help around the house and with her groceries and in return he would let her cook for him. An unlikely combination of friends, but a bound stronger than any he had had before.

A year later, Gideon had joined them. It quickly became obvious that the boy was struggling with school. Meredith being worried about it, of course, so Daniel had offered to help the little one. He had never expected it to be that challenging, yet despite the other annoying the living hell out of him, he had grown accustomed to their sessions. He had become quite found of the young guy that was struggling so hard with anything in life. Yes, Gideon had surely conquered his place in the cold heart. Though how important that place was, was still a big question, even for Daniel himself.

large.png

Last edited:
CHARACTERSHEET

arrow-321-katrina-law.jpg

~General~

Name:
Octavia Lynn Mortelle

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Mortician

~Heritage~

Parent:
Hades

Artifact:
Hades Staffe2600b52d4d6b1ca9e8e6d671d48c326.jpg

Power(s):
Dead- Communication and can raise the dead. Also the Dead obey her Skelton or spirit

Shadows- Can control that shadows and bend them around her making her invisible

Decay- She can decay anything and any one from inside out. This is limited to those sick dying.

Mood Manipulation- Can suck all happiness out of a room

Familiar:
Hell Hound named Rogue (unknown to her head is a hell hound)Rottweiler dog breed.jpg

~In depth~

Strengts:
Weapons
hand to hand combat
Sarcasm
manipulation

Weaknesses:
Here dog
Here pride
her anger

reading
fighting
Grave yards
cold
winter
dead

Disklikes:
sun
warm
stupidity
stupid questions
over happy people
Being told what to do

Appearance:
(hair color- Dark brown wavy
eye color- Blue
height- 5'8
build- toned but not built
She normally Wears skinny jeans, black leather boots, Black shirt and a leather jacket.)

Distinguishing marks:
Wears 6 rings 3 on each hand
has 2 sleeves of tattoos
Wears a gold necklace with a heart on it from her mother
Nose, tongue, belly button, lips and ears pierced.

~Relationships~
open ask away

~Other~
-Hands cold
-enjoys the cold
-enjoys misery​

Last edited:

large.gif

mSsgQqv.png

"In this world. A hero is needed to turn the tides and help the weak... I am NOT that guy!"
ix4go4.png

943d6yi.png

Name

"Yo!~"
○ Gideon Monroe Kingsley○

"Age aint nothin' but a number!...Except if you turn like 50 or something... That's pretty fucking old."
○ 18 ○

"I knowww. It's hard to tell sometimes. I grew my hair out last year and everyone literally thought I was a girl."
○ Male ○

Sexuality
"Tsk... Oi oi! That's none of your business!"
○ Questioning ○

Occupation
"Hey... a kid's got to make a living somehow."
○ Delivery Boy for "Oodles of Noodles" ○
○ Highschool Senior ○

"Does 'professional slacker' count?"

ix4go4.png

tumblr_mhilrw0jF81rm8rnvo1_500.gif

"W-w-w-what are you doing!?"

ix4go4.png

3zJAwEl.png

Parent

"Pops? Yeah... I never met my old man."
○ Hermes ○

Hold onto your asses, my friends, for the Patron of thieves, travelers, and Athletes has come flying in on those fancy ass kicks! The God Hermes is knows as one of the tricker Patrons living it up on Mount Olympus, having gone down in mythology for a few of his sillier acts, including but not limited to:

☆ Stealing Apollo's Golden Cattle ☆

☆ Giving Pandora the Ability to Lie and Seduce her words ☆

☆ Being the Professional Troll of Olympus ☆

☆ Having as Many love affairs as Godly possble ☆

And ohhhh so much more!

Hermes is the God of god of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, and border crossings, guide to the Underworld. He was the second youngest Olympian god and was the son of Zeus and Maia, one of the seven Pleiades and daughter of the Titan Atlas. He primarily serves as the Messanger to the Gods.

Artifact
"That thing?...I have no idea what to do with it, honestly..."
○ The Caduceus: Staff of Hermes ○

6954831_orig.jpg

The staff of Hermes has many connotations throughout mythology, mainly being the representation of medicine. The actual Caduceus was the sacred staff of the traveller God, adorned with wings of god and entertwined with the Golden Snakes of protection. It is an artifact representing travel, commerce, and protection to those under its wings. A symbol of luck for those who seek Hermes as a patron, it provides safe transportation to whereever you wish to travel.

|| Actual Abilities ||

To enhance the speed and agility of that who holds it in their grasp. It can make the holder blind to the eyes of others. To the holder, it is though time has stood still, the holder not knowing that their body is moving at speeds unrecognizable to the human mind.
It also acts as a teleportation device, syncing the holder to whereever his heart desires and transporting them there.

ix4go4.png

tumblr_inline_ndcfnwOH0Q1s6lw3t.gif

"Eh!? Who told you that!?"
ix4go4.png

TcexaOV.png

Power(s)

"It's pretty cool... If you don't mind constant motion sickness..."

○ Reference ○

From his good Old Man upstairs, Gideon was born with the ability to teleport in any direction at will. There are many perks to this ability, most important being:

zetsuen-no-tempest.gif

(1.)
100 feet range in any direction
His teleportation abilities have a range of up to 100ft per jump, meaning that more often then not, he will have to "flint" which means he will have to do multiple jumps in succession, which leaves a small single second opening for attack.

tumblr_me5rdnL6M91rlngybo1_r2_400.gif

(2)
Teleportation through solid objects
Teleportation through solid surfaces are unheard of, but being that this is an RP and anything can happen, BOOM! Gideon is, in fact, able to teleport through solid surfaces, but it is very dangerous being that he has no idea what is on the other side!

○ Extras ○

☆ Super Speed and Agility ☆
dcebb8fc285cec0e08f9c64cba66a389.gif

Like his father, Gideon has also been blessed with the ability of super speed and agility; however, Gideon has little to no way to control this power. He cannot control changing direction with this ability and thus usually refrains from using this power. If he ever learns to control it, this power will be very useful and very powerful, although it takes a toll on his body: I. E. Increased heartrate, heavy breathing, and mild exhaustion.

☆ Third Eye ☆
Like his father, Gideon is able to see stray souls. These strays can range from tiny orbs of light, to full fledge apparitions. It's truly a disturbing skill that has only surfaced sincr living with his Grandmother.

☆ Ungodly Endurance ☆
This kid sure has a lot of energy, like a rubberband ready to snap. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, but even the medication does not work on him. He never sits still, is rarely ever tired, and seems to have a bottomless reserve of spunk and excitement. That will come in handy in a fight.

ix4go4.png

tumblr_mbdxlzAYlU1qfwmcno1_r1_500.gif

"Hm? Oh...thanks. That must be leftovers from lunch."
ix4go4.png

Bfy2I3y.png

"I randomly found the little guy last year... He hasn't grown any since then, but he sure as hell is a cute little thing...but one thing still bothers me. HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW HOW TO TALK!? I mean, I don't NOT believe in magic, but the thought of a 'familiar' is still weird to me."

Adorable-Tiny-Turtles-Are-Salmonella-Sources-1024x768.jpg

○ Thibault the Turtle ○

Despite his small stature (only about 3 inches in length), Thibault is a very spunky turtle with a personality quite the opposite of his size and looks. He has a fiery temper and passionate soul smouldering inside that tiny body. Something that shall never be contained!...Unless... you turn him on his back...

He has dedicated himself to Gideon's education and sculpting of his godly abilities; however, his short temper does not really make him much help...

ix4go4.png

KpPAu.gif

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm sulking because my life is a fart..."

ix4go4.png

rNWoK3C.png

Strengths

○ Light-hearted ○
"You can't let the negative stuff get you down all the time."

○ High Endurance ○

"I'm good to go another round if you want."

○ Improvisational ○

"It can be helpful when in a pinch..."

○ Energetic ○

-Squirms in place-
"Iyo... how long do I have to sit here?...I'm dyyyyiiinggg!"

○ Compassionate ○

"My mother taught me that love is not beyond anyone's reach. I'll always extend my hand to make a new friend."

○ Open Minded ○

"Who am I to judge? I'm not perfect."

○ Charismatic ○

"Hey~ I always have room for more people!"

○ Teamwork ○

"There is no 'I' in team!...Ugh... that came out cheesier than I thought it would..."

○ Sincere ○

"I'll always be here for you... a shoulder to lean on even if I'm not as strong as the others..."

Weaknesses

○ Cowardly ○
-Something creaks in the background-
"What was that!?"
-Teleports out of the room-
"Nonononononononononononononono!"

○ Easily Distracted ○

"Mm? Did you say something?"

○ Overly Trusting ○

"All I have to do is send my social security number and bank account information to get a free hoverboard?...Okay!"

○ Forgetful ○
"....What were we doing just now?"

○ Absent-minded ○

"Sorry... I don't know..."

○ Hyperactive ○

"Ughhh... I'm so bored! Let's go do something! Oh! Let's go play basketball, yeah!?"
"It's 0400..."
"ALL THE BETTER! LET'S WATCH THE SUNRISE!"

○ Childish ○

"I don't wannnnaaaaaa!~"

○ Clumsy ○

"Oops! Shit sorr- Ahh!...ouch..."

○ Motor mouth ○
"Ah... I'm sorry... I ramble when I'm nervous..."

ix4go4.png

tumblr_mbe170tqVS1rnbh24o1_500.gif

"I have to do what?...No way."
ix4go4.png

Rxe309a.png

"I'm just like every other 18 year old Demigod."
○ Reptiles ○
○ Comic Books ○
○ Anime ○
○ Video Games ○
○ Skateboarding ○
○ Basketball ○
○ Track ○
○ Parks ○
○ Hanging out with friends ○
○ Junk food ○

○ Pretty Girls ○
○ Cute boys...(although he is in denial)○
○ Jokes and Riddles ○
○ Catnaps ○

Disklikes
"Just... No."
○ Staying Still for too long ○
○ Confrontation ○
○ Romantic Affection ( It makes his heart flutter...)○
○ Rudeness ○
○ Bullies ○
○ Dark Places ○
○ Heights ○
○ Open Bodies of Water ○
○ Deep Holes ○
○ Sharp Teeth ○
○ Monsters of any kinds ○
○ Anything Dangerous ○
○ Anything Horror based ○
○ Overly sweet foods ○
○ Snails ○
ix4go4.png

large.gif

"Read the caption to know how I feel, dillweed."
ix4go4.png

kYETJJt.png

Height
"Hey hey hey... national average is 5'7". I'm above average, dipshit!"
○ 5'8"~ 176.784cm○

Weight

"...It's muscle, alright! Stop calling me pudgy!"
○ 163lbs ~ 74Kg ○

Body Type

"Why do you need to know that?...Do I get a co superhero costume out of this?"
○Athletic, Runner build ○
○ Compact ○
○ Nothing overly long or overly petruding ○

Eye color
"Gram says I could knock a guy on his ass with these eyes... No idea why she would use guy though..."
"Aren't you attracted to men?"
"Eh!? S-shut up!"
○ Emerald Green ○

Hair color

-Scoffs- "Yeah, so what if I died it? It's on my head!"
○ Rusty Auburn ○
○ Originally Blonde ○

Hair Style

"I just... I don't even know what to do with it... One day it wants to cooperate, and the next... Boom! Frizz. Splat! Oil. Bam! Brittle ends."
○ short, to about the nape of his neck ○
○ Naturally unruly ○
○ Left side usually clipped out of his face ○
○Sometimes Half is pulled up in a bun, or bangs are held bacl with a black headband ○

Skin Color

"You'd think with all my sports... I'd be more tanned..."
○ Sunkissed Peach ○
○ Tan lines of his sports jersey ○

Distinguishable Features

"They are pretty weird, I guess... but everyome has their quirks!"
○ Large birthmark on the side of his neck, extending out to his shoulder ○

○ A large mole to the left of his bellybutton ○

○ Freckles dotting his skin ○

○ Small beauty mark on his bottom lip ○

○ When his powers activate, small white wings sprout from either side of his head ○

Personal Style

"Um... I...I'm not sure..."
○ Sporty Gangnam ○

Because he is active, Gideon is known to usually wear comfortable clothing that offers him more maneuverability and opportunity for activity. He enjoys Joggers and Harem styled pants over denim, usually never seen wearing jeans of any sorts. His shirts can range from a simple T-shirt or Athletic tank to a white button up and boytie, depending on he feels that day. He usually pairs his outfits with a number of varsity stled jackets, or an Aviator jacket, or even a simple cardigan if he wants more comfort. His shoes are usually either his runners, vans, jordans, or simple loafers.

He is not known to wear many accessories, except for his pierced ears which will hold either silver or gold studs. He has a watch that his Grandma gave him for his birthday, so it is common to see him wearing that as well. He usually wears a simple red backpack with all of this, adorned with a few random buttons of either Manga, Marvel, or DC connotation.

ix4go4.png

8JB49.gif

"I just have to accept that real boobs will never defy gravity like the ones in anime..."
ix4go4.png

clSILFO.png

☆ Daniel || Thanatos- Darkius ☆

Four years ago, Gideon came to live with his grandmother after the death of his mother. He soon discovered that she had become some sort of caretaker for their close neighbor, Daniel. With no one really his age in the complex, Gideon and Daniel hit it right off, the intelligent man offering to tutor him in his poorer subjects. One can say this is more than a Student - Tutor relationship, being that Gideon is usually inside Daniel's apartment, pestering him or making a nuisance of himself. Gideon feels as though he is a burden or an annoyance for his older companion; however, one can say they have formed a bond of friendship, or siblings... Daniel is someone Gideon truly cares about, and will do all in his power to not be a nuisance... and to not drag him down.

☆ Meredith Kingsley || Grandmother - NPC ☆
For the longest time, she is all Gideon thought he had left in this world. His mother died of cancer... he never met his father, so it was safe to assume Meredith is the only famy he has left. She is a sharp old woman, with more pointed edges than anything else, and she is rather hard on her grandson. Gideon understands that she only wants his safety and happiness, but she is known to pester and prod at his psyche. She is closer and more important to him than he will ever let on.

☆ Tyler Marie Athens || Athena - Mernsicle☆
Gideon is rather conflicted with this girl... On one hand, he admires her bravery and intelligence. It's as though she leaped out of an anime as the main badass chick!...On the other hand, her determination and overbearing OCD is a little daunting. She likes things her way and is far more serious that Gideon can ever be... More than likely he just tries to not piss her off and ignite that fiery temper... but sometimes it just can't be helped. He does not DISLIKE Tyler though. She has a passionate heart and a kind spirit under all of her strength.

☆ Octavia Lynn Mortelle || Hades - Scorpion Queen ☆
Personally, Gideon does not really know the child of Hades very well. She is older than him and seemingly thinks slightly beyond his scope of knowledge. Maybe he wi get to know her as time goes on, but for now there is not much to go off of.

☆ Ramiro Vasquez || Ares - Noctis ☆
He doesn't personally know the guy, but he has heard the name mentioned from Daniel a few times...

☆ Leonard Figore || Khione - Crystaltears ☆
Gideon has yet to meet this person... To be determined.

W. I. P
ix4go4.png

tumblr_mdg1sxk0xW1r877bvo1_500.gif

"What was I doing just now?..."
ix4go4.png

s45jDVs.png

"I just want to be normal..."
Gideon does not even want his powers. In fact, he would trade them for a chance at a normal life. Being a Demigod is so much of a hassle... and it only makes those he cares about worry more.

"I need to learn better control."
When nervous, Gideon has this nasty habit of teleporting without thought. It is rather dangerous because he has no idea where he will end up and has no idea how to control it.

"I'm so confused..."
His life as a young adult is starting. This is a time of all sorts of confusion, the biggest for Gideon being sexual confusion. He has been wondering his feelings for a while... and maybe he is not all he seems
ix4go4.png

tumblr_mc7d4q2kHN1runxsho1_500.gif

"Shit shit shit shit shit! Annnd STICK THE LANDING!"
ix4go4.png

0PGSZk3.png

"Ehyo... my little Gidget are you alright?"

There was a time when I was once truly happy...

"My darling... Don't let those who think you are different cause you sadness... You are my greatest treasure."

The love of someone so dear... so gentle and kind.

"What's this?...Wipe away those tears. When you cry, it makes your face all swollen and red. My little tomato face..."

Can one not turn back time to retrieve the one they love?

"See? It doesn't hurt anymore... I am at peace so...please... be there with me, Gidget..."

Is it so wrong to hold onto the past?... Is it so wrong to yearn for happiness?

"I can't see you... Gidget where are you?...I'm frightened of the blackness..."

I'm here... Will you not take my hand?

"...I can taste the starlight. It's like... ambrosia..."

Please... Don't speak this nonsense. Can you not see me?

"Those wings... Have you come back for me as you promised?...I am ready for you... Her... m..."

Mama?....MAMA!

lines-flowers-and-nature-292785.gif

Gideon's early life is about the same as any young child. He was born in the hospital on May 13th, 1997 on a Tuesday at 11:11 pm. His mother, Rosaria Kingsley, was young at the time, having just turned 22, unmarried, with a deadbeat boyfriend that left as soon as he found out she was pregnant. She was never bitter towards the beautiful, golden haired angel that fell into her life, thanking the higher powers for giving her such a precious gift.

Gideon was raised in a single parent household, his mother never having the best of luck with romance. A steady stream of men was a constant in his life, his mother doing whatever possible to keep food on the table and clothes on his back. She had always been the resilient sort, taking up multiple jobs to provide Gideon with as happy a childhood as any... but Gideon knew she was never truly happy. That search for Mr. Right always seemed to end in heartbreak and failure.

Life was a constant stream of alcoholics, drunks, deadbeats, liars, and perverts, all of which offered false promises of happiness... Rosaria, being suchva trusting and kind soul, always seemed to fall easily for these 'fixer uppers'.

At the age of 8, Gideon had no idea his mother had lost her job, the food remaining on the table, billd always paid; however, his mother was always gone at night, leaving in increasingly revealing clothing and returning smelling of shame and alcohol, but even then her smile never faltered. She kept up this facade of perfection and bliss for her Golden haired Gidget... until finally...4 years ago, she collapsed.

Gideon had no idea his mother had been so sick for the last few month, listening when she wrote it off as a headache, or a bad bug. She had collasped in the Flower Garden just outside their apartment. Gideon remembers vividly, due to the scent of sunflowers and paisleys under the hot summer sun. She was brought to hospital, where it was announced that she had been coping with stange 4 pancreatic cancer for the last 5 months. She had gone thru kemo before; however, it had returned full force and within the next week, Rosaria Kingsley passed away... In a cold hospital bed, squirming in pain.

The death of his mother changed Gideon drastically. For years it had only beem him and her against the world, but with her death... this was the first time he truly felt alone. He was to be placed into fostercare, until they managed to get in contact with the only family he had left, His Grandmother Meredith Kingsley. He had never actually met the woman in person, and once greeted... the resemblance to his mother was uncanny.

Gideon changed schools and moved to a new town. His grandmother's home was a small, two bedroom apartment in the center of a bustling city... far different from his simply small town upbringing; however, Gideon accepted his new life with a brave smile.

It was here that he was introduced to his Grandmother's neighbor, a Daniel Vylar. He was a taller, darker sort of man with a natural silence and brooding nature seemingly fit for his lawyer existence. He was the intelligent sort, opposite of Gideon, but they hit it off rather well. Dan seemed to be always present in his life for the next 4 years, offering tutoring assistance in his least favorite subject. Math. He also offered an companionship not available to him within the apartments... a listening ear and a kindness that settled the fear and sadness in his heart. It's in Daniel that Gideon had found a real friend, a confidant, and a small sliver of happiness.
ix4go4.png

Last edited:
People I edited a link in the Castlist for the Artifacts. In case you had no idea what to choose or do XD

liam-hemsworth.jpg

~General~
Name:
Rylee Jacobs
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
CEO of Divine Imports

~Heritage~
Parent:
Zeus
Artifact:
The sceptre of Zeus (Eagle on top of it)
Power(s):

Electrokinesis- the ability to create and control electricity
Lightning Teleportation: The ability to teleport through lightning.
Flight: The ability to fly.

Familiar:
Golden Eagle - Fallon: Is electric so don't touch. Only Rylee can do so without being electrocuted.

~In depth~
Personality:
Rylee is a strong young man that believes in the loyalty to ones family. Sure the gods are basically all family, but he mostly means his father. Being Zeus' favorite son, to pick on, he had to go through a lot growing up and it seems there is no stopping the challenges. Each and every time, Rylee raises to the occasion without hesitation. Going into battle with his head held high and his eyes wide open. Seeing that he knew his heritage by age 12. He is a observant and careful young man that makes sure to know each angle before entering a fight. His smart and a fighter, but his not on a suicide mission...he knows when to back down. Along side his good work ethic, Rylee knows how to have a good time. Be it partying or just a small get together, things aren't really boring when his around.

Strengths:
His strong will, His loyalty to his family and friends, His powers, His way of knowing when someone is lying, His leadership.

Weaknesses:
His lack of trust for others, His caring nature, His anger issues.

Coffee, Cars, Fallon, Animals, Flying, Electricity, Cookies, Sports, Hiking, Olympus.

Dislikes:
Liars, Power hungry people, back stabbers, people trying to kill him

Appearance:
Hair color: Golden brown/blonde
Eye color: A golden color that on occasion changes to blue depending on his mood. Some say that if you look close enough you can see lightning bolts jolting around in his iris'
Height: 6'2"
Build: Athletic build
Clothing style: Pretty stylish clothing and laid back, for explain this.

Distinguishing marks:
Tattoo: Here
Necklace: Here

~Other~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Hello! Shattered tagged me from the other thread, but since this one is up it seems kinda silly to request my reservations there. May I have:

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hello! Shattered tagged me from the other thread, but since this one is up it seems kinda silly to request my reservations there. May I have:
All three of them? XD Good luck with it :P

didn't know we have more than one lol
can I reserve Hephaestus too than. Chars will be up before end of week, got some other cses to do.

Reactions: Brea
Reactions: MadKingJai™
ariana-grande-2013-500x250.jpg

~General~
Name:
Catalina Armati
Sexuality: Asexual
tumblr_lywkrtT1St1r4kfic.gif

~Heritage~
Parent: Aristaeus
Artifact: Ancient Cean Coin
Powers:
Shapeshifting (Animals and Insects Only)
Zoolingualism (In Human Form as well as Animal/Insect Form)

Familiar:
Prince Charming (Charm)
[spoili]
KokoniPurebredDogsGreeceGreekCreamWhiteAdult.jpg
[/spoili]

In DEPTH
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Appearance: (hair color, eye color, height, build and short description of their usual clothing style)
Distinguishing marks: (includes tattoos, jewelry they always were, stuff like that)

~Relationships~
(With the other Demigods)
tumblr_mvz0ijcx311sjawjoo1_500.gif

~Other~
She lives on a farm with her parents.
She has a large apiary and none of the inhabitants have ever stung her.​

Last edited:
@GALAXY tagged you because you yelled at me xD

black-green-horizontal-com-divider_edit_1451350734056.png.jpeg
~General~
Name: Ramiro Vasquez
Sexuality: Bi-Closet
Occupation: Works Part-time at Burger King, Gas Station, and KFC

celtic_divider.png

~Heritage~
Parent: Ares
Artifact: Amor
Power(s):
Conjure: Ramiro can summon fire manifestations of melee weapons as long as he has seen it, knows it's name and class, and is near a source of fire.
Pyrokenesis: Ramiro can manipulate fire but cannot create it. This includes coating weapons in a layer of fire.
Resistance: A passive ability that grants superhuman durability.
Familiar: Boar

celtic_divider.png

~In depth~
Strengths: Street Smarts, Good Aim, Sleight of Hand, Resilient, Loyalty, Inclined towards Violence
Weaknesses: Book Smarts, Shutting Up, Show Off, Concentration, Can't Always Walk the Walk, Inclined towards Violence
Likes: Street Art and Graffiti, Smoking, Running His Mouth, Chain Accessories, Gun Range, Sexy Tattoos, Fast Food
Dislikes: Authority, Rules, Laws, Being Underestimated, Rich Snobs, Being Jumped, Gang Wars, His Mom's Job
Appearance: Ramiro stands 5'11" and keeps himself fit with morning exercises, with medium-dark skin from his Mexican heritage and dark eyes to compliment his dark hair. He usually has a stupid look on his face. In the way of attire he normally favors muscle shirts, jerseys, or plain dark Ts. Jeans are large and baggy, paired off with a pair of basketball shoes despite his lack of participation in the sport. His favorite jacket is red with a fur lined hood and he tends to wear solid colored bandannas.
Distinguishing Marks: Cornrows, WAR Tattoo on Forearm, Full Back Tattoo, Miscellaneous Scars

celtic_divider.png

~Relationships~
Daniel Vylar || Son of Thanos || DarkiusHeavenstein
His personal laywer. The man is a saint with not only bailing Ramiro out of "situations" with the cops and magically dropping charges, he also found Ramiro a decent job with a good word. He owes him, and though their relationship doesn't go past professional, the Hispanic has his back.

Tyler Marie Athens || Daughter of Athena || The Mernsicle
Love/Hate sibling from another mingling. Ramiro as a habit of annoying nearly everyone he meets, and Tyler isn't the exception. The thing is, no matter how much they get on each other nerves they some how end up treating each other like family.

Lynx Philips || Son of Aether || Iroh
Are not on "first name bases". They've seen each other around the shooting range but the "wannabe piglet" never struck Ramiro as someone he would like to get to know better.

Leonard Figore || Son of Khione || Crystal Tears
Haven't met yet.

Rylee Jacobs || Son of Zeus || Gorgeous ♠ Chaos
Haven't met yet.

Octivia Lynn Mortelle || Daughter of Hades || Scorpio Queen
Haven't met yet.

Gideon Kingsley || Son of Hermes || DoomyCakez
Haven't met yet.

Yamamoto Kasumi || Daughter of Typhoons || Crow
Haven't met yet.

Kim Teahyung || Son of Dionysus || Luxii
Haven't met yet.

Lucian van Almend || Son of Himeros || DarkiusHeavenstein
Haven't met yet.

Fredrick Giovanni Smith || Son of Haephestus || King ☆ Shattered ☆ Heaventric ☆ Charming
Haven't met yet.

Marco Lennox Vanderbilt || Son of Apollo || King ☆ Shattered ☆ Heaventric ☆ Charming
Haven't met yet.
celtic_divider.png

~Other~
He lives with his mom but will claim it's the other way around, though he isn't exactly a deadbeat moocher. He hates the fact his mother works at a cleaning service and is trying to relocate her out of the bad neighborhood. He has little freetime between working day shifts at the two local fast food joints and night shifts at the gas station, but what time he can snag he spends at the shooting range. Yes, he does have a gun permit and he keeps a pistol hidden in his beat up car.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Name:

Tyler Marie Athens

Nineteen

Gender Nuetral

Bisexual

Beside's being a student at Mass Collage of Forensics and Law [MCFL] in hopes of getting a Masters Degree in Forensic's, Tyler Babysits.

Athena

Branch of Olive Tree

Thousand's of years ago, when Poseidon and Athena were rivaling for rule over Athens, Poseidon and Athena almost went to war. Athena taking the smart approach as both army stood on the battle field challenged the god. This challenge was to see who could provide the best gift to the people of Athens, and the people of Athens would decide who's gift was better. The water God not being able to refuse the challenge went first. Striking the ground with his trident Poseidon made an entire ocean, the people of Athens were pleased at first, but when they went to go retrieve water from it they retaliated noting that the water was salty like the other oceans he controlled. Athena's turn was next and she was less dramatic, in the center of Athens, Athena grew and Olive tree. the People of Athens were pleased with her gift as it had many uses. Poseidon left angry leaving the tides near Athens in a frenzy. Athens was Athena's. The kind people of Athens hand taken a branch of the tree and offered it to the goddess so that if she was to lead Athens into battle she would be carrying a piece of her city with her. Athena knowing one day that the tree would one day soon perish she preserved the offered branch.

Tyler doesn't possess a power, but more of a skill. Tyler can easily create battle strategists the other opponents barely defeat.

Like her mother Tyler possesses Knowledge and courage, but where her mothers companion is an Owl where her strength in Knowledge and Wisdom shows. Tyler's Courage, Bravery and Patients show through her personality so her Familiar is something more fitting to her personality. A Lion.

b842c3575083ecfc7e72bd2f1fbde8a8.jpg

Leo
(Lay - o)

Battle and Combat
Alliances
Book Knowledge
Fast Reader
Humor

Tears
Working in groups
Quick Tempered
Cooking
Cold Weather
Emotions

Animals
Strategy
Order
Arguments
Roman Mythology
Food
Sleep

Not being obeyed when giving orders
Her Mother
Headaches
Makeup
Disorder
Frenzy and Chaos

Tyler is an average sized girl, her structure resting at a height of 5'5" and her body is as thin as a twig. Tyler's face is round sort of shape with a short, but cute Pixie cup upon her head. Her Black hair makes her soft unnatural green eyes striking. Tyler's lips rest peacefully on her face a slight shade of baby pink and full. Tyler's skin is a slight shade of tan and a small scat, nothing more than than a short thick line. Tyler can often be found wearing any pair of real denim jeans and a cute shirt to go with it, occasionally she'll wear fitting blazers with her outfit, but almost always Tyler has a sweatshirt on her.

82005_1314530757683_full.jpg

alice-cullen-blue-480x320_1_.jpg

be0a8ed30c5de63b39bd2dbf64121c7c.jpg

ac5a88af6e6e2716978a4bfc051b275b.jpg

Eye's
2d5958f4f5ea0c091867713a271f20f8.jpg

The Scar under her mouth.

~Other~

Tyler is Bipolar

Daniel Vylar
Tyler and Daniel have a mutual respect for each other. - Neutral
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Enemys
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before she found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
Tyler and Gideon are on a more neutral relationship, occasionally they can be the best of friends, but other times Tyler can be annoyed and underwhelmed by Gideon making him the last person she want's to be with - Neutral
Tae
Tyler is bothered by Tae's careless drinking, Tyler can't stand to be around him when he's intoxicated but when he's sober Tyler and Tae are actually pretty close. - Friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please limit the use of gifs? They're making the page nearly unaccessible to me :c

• Love
Can we please limit the use of gifs? They're making the page nearly unaccessible to me :c
So far only Wonderful has used gif in his/her/their CS. Or do you mean in general?

• Love
embed.php

divider1.gif
divider1.gif

104011477_VIXX_LR_%25B8%25DE%25C0%25CE%25C4%25C6_1.jpg

"I was told that people could freeze to death. But I am so cold I think I'm already dead,"
embed.php

divider1.gif

Name
Leonard "Leo" Figore

Sexuality
Pansexual

Occupation
Artist
embed.php

divider1.gif

tumblr_inline_ntb2wc1bfL1t6i5f7_500.gif

"I never wanted any of this..."

Parent
Khione

Artifact
An ice emblem
It is a pin that is meant to be pinned onto the clothes on the left side.

Powers

Abilities
Manipulating, forming, controlling and summoning snow and ice
Immune to frostbite and cold
Freeze anything with a single touch
Healing powers & regenerates faster
Hardened skin and cool to the touch

Downside
Both ice and snow summoned is affected by temperature
He cannot stay in hot places for long without fainting and he can die if he stays too long
He's weaker during summer
Healing requires for him to take the wound instead
Cannot use his powers if it's extremely hot outside

Familiar
Ravi

"Ravi" is Leo's 'imaginary friend' that he created for himself.
His powers made him cold and distant towards others so he
created "Ravi" for himself to keep himself from the ever
lasting loneliness and emptiness of having no friends nor
social life.

He is also the one pushing Leo to do things outside of
the four walls that is his room, and in a way is his 'inner self' in
as he is completely opposite of how Leo acts himself.
tumblr_inline_nt914sAzJA1qb6hoo_500.gif

"He called himself 'Ravi' and I don't know why... but he won't go away anymore..."

embed.php

divider1.gif

Strengths
His brain - Due to all of the time Leo uses on thinking he is quite the small individual. He loves to spend more time alone and inside than with someone else so he has gathered up a lot of knowledge - useful and not useful - that has stored up inside of his brain over the years spent on his own.

Loyalty - The second that someone manages to make Leo trust them he trusts them completely back and will never ever betray them despite whatever they might have planned in the future. He believes that once someone has earned his trust they deserve his loyalty as well.

Quick thinking - Not only is Leo smart, but he is also an expert when it comes to improvising and finding a quick solution. He prefers to think through things, but if it comes to a situation where he has to think quickly then he does so brilliantly (most of the time)

Honesty - Leo is maybe one of the most honest induviduals walking on Earth as he doesn't sugarcoat anything. It is a good and bad thing depending on how someone views the way he expresses himself whenever he decides to actually do so.

Listening - Leo is not much of a speaker, but that doesn't mean he doesn't pay attention or listen to other people's opinions or ideas. There is a certain extent where he won't listen anymore, but that is bluntly obvious as he leaves the area.

Caring - Leo might seem very cold and heard to get into, but he is actually very caring when you get close enough to him. He'll care about you as if you were his son or daughter and would hate to see anything bothering you. Whether it be physical or mental.

Weaknesses
Introvert - Leo hates doing anything that involves other people making him quite the loner. He enjoys being alone, but not alone all the time which is how Ravi was made. Making him actually go and interact with people on his own is a pain and Ravi knows that well.

His own mind - He tends to overthink something and sometimes it can go through such a spiral his thoughts may even come off as dark or he can think of himself badly due to someone's reaction which isn't anywhere near half as bad as he thinks it is.

Compliments - It may sound weird, but Leo has developed something Ravi has named 'compliment allergy' as Leo tends to go extremely shy whenever anyone compliments anything about him. He will blush all the way up to his ear and say nonsense like 'save me' or 'please' when someone compliments him.

Bluntness - He is a very honest person and sometimes his thoughts or opinions may seem a little bit too harsh as he isn't the best in covering up anything. If he means something, then he is going to find the bluntest way of telling you what he means.

Physical strength - As Leo is an indoor person he never managed to build up muscle mass which is why he is so thin and small. Anything requiring a lot of physical strength is not something for him, but he is rather tall so he can always reach the highest shelf for you.

Anything cute - While he absolutely hates interacting with humans he loves talking and interacting with animals or small children. He doesn't know why, but they always manage to bring out his smile in the most natural of ways.

Abandoning - He will never leave someone during battle or if they are in trouble, as long as he knows them anyway, but he has a tendency to walk out of a situation that he doesn't want to be in or that he doesn't like. If he could walk away from Ravi he would have done so a long time ago.

The beautiful moon
Winter
Snow & ice
Ice cream
Anything sweet & cold
Animals & children
Cold places
Painting & drawing
Music
(especially playing the piano and singing)
Writing
His bedroom
Being alone
Ravi

Dislikes
Early mornings
Anything hot
Spicy food
Summer
Warm places
Anything bitter or sour tasting
Loud & nosy people
Clingy people
Crowds
Anywhere outside his bedroom
Ravi

Appearance
Leo has black hair and eyes.
He is 183 cm tall and weighs 68 kilograms
Leo has a small and thin build as he is very tall which makes him appear even thinner
He usually wears monochrome colored clothes. Style of the clothes doesn't matter as long
as the colors are none other than black, white or even grey at times.
It will take a lot of convincing for him to wear something else
Whenever he uses his powers his eyes light up

Distinguishing marks
Snowflake
Leo's mark is on top of his left hand
Ravi has the same, but on his right

Other
Leo and Ravi fights a lot, but they are very close
Whenever Leo blushes his ears turn read first
Leo is a very good housewife (cooking, cleaning etc.)
He has a beautiful smile
He loves building snowmen
Whenever he gets embarrassed or blushes he tends to go do this or this
He actually wants to go out during the summer, but is too scared to actually do it due to him fainting​

Last edited:
Doomy, Crystal, and Wanderful are using gifs and they're freezing and crashing my tablet .-. That and I had to hide everyone's signatures since every other person here as a gif signature.

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
Doomy, Crystal, and Wanderful are using gifs and they're freezing and crashing my tablet .-. That and I had to hide everyone's signatures since every other person here as a gif signature.
Well signatures are not within my power, but I will tell @DoomyCakez and @Wonderful Thing to bring it down to one or two gifs in order to keep this accessable for everyone ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.