The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Kasumi won't know anyone prior to the roleplay.

Working on him

~General~
Name:Acheron Anaxkolasi

Sexuality:Straight
~Heritage~
Parent: Styx
Artifact:Pin of Achilles

Anyone who wears the pin is given the Curse of Achilles is nearly invulnerable, except in one weak point when the Pin is removed . They also get highly increased strength, speed, agility, reflexes, endurance, and fighting skills.

Power(s):
latest

Minor dark hydrokinesis
change the properties of the water he controls by mimicking the waters found in the underworld his power is not absolute as those who are born of the sea gods or underworld are stronger in their control

Power of oaths:Oath Embodiment,Oath keeping

A twin power
this ability is the personification of oaths. Allowing them can connect to all oath-sworn links, such as marriages, parent-child bonds, pacts and any other things in form of oaths. The user also has the power to punish those who break oaths.

this ability is able to maintain and preserve any sort of oath or pack that was made between 2 or more individuals. This makes the user have higher authority between those who makes the oaths or those who accepts them.

Hatred_Empowerment

becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by hatred of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the hatred or even slow or stop aging.

Death sense

is capable of sensing the coming of death, able to determine when someone is dead or dying or if others have died in a specific location. At times, this extends to seeing the names and lifespans of those who's faces the user sees.
Applications

Familiar:Crow
is

Mother thought this was funny !

~In depth~
Strengths:his hatred for himself and oath breakers

making deals and getting the most out of them

Weaknesses:
Love: the ultimate killer for one who thrives on hate !

the future: is always changing it some things are certain others remain shadows !

death sense concentration and over taxing of it can lead to bleeding of the eyes!

Dislikes:spicy food ,those who break their word .
Appearance:
6'8"
Hair Color

Blond, but he usually changes it to any other color
Eye Color

silver
Build

Lean
Dress

Goth

Distinguishing marks:He has a lot of scars, including a hand print left by his mother Styx.

~Relationships~
(With the other Demigods)

~Other~
Acheron Anaxkolasi has seen death with his own eyes when someone is at the moment of death or near death the shadow of probability of the how ! has left a bitter tasting experience in him the burning hatred he feels at being powerless to prevent it !

Last edited by a moderator:
UGH I MISS SO MUCH

Ahem:

@DarkiusHeavenstein @CrystalTears

If it is snowing, then everyone who is outside (including my character) will have to change their post to accomedate the new information. I say, have it start to snow in a little while, maybe when he is on his way... Because that way it will not cause EVERYONE to have to go edit their stuff.

Ahem:

@DarkiusHeavenstein @CrystalTears

If it is snowing, then everyone who is outside (including my character) will have to change their post to accomedate the new information. I say, have it start to snow in a little while, maybe when he is on his way... Because that way it will not cause EVERYONE to have to go edit their stuff.
No it's not snowing yet xD It's going to snow, but it's not snowing yet ^^

Reactions: DoomyCakez
No it's not snowing yet xD It's going to snow, but it's not snowing yet ^^
Okay good o v o I did have to edit my post slightly in connotation to the season, but nothing drastic

Okay good o v o I did have to edit my post slightly in connotation to the season, but nothing drastic
I'd never come with an idea and then make everyone else change their posts xD That's mean :X It'll snow soon though because... snow! :D <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ooh! Is this still open? I think I want to make a child of Asclepius ~ God of Medicine!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

687474703a2f2f64617461312e77686963646e2e636f6d2f696d616765732f38363831363332362f6f726967696e616c2e676966

~ General ~

Name:
Stuart Jameson Reynolds

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Stuart is just entering his second year in a residency program, so that he can finally become a physician.

pic5.jpg

~Heritage~

Parent:
Asclepius

Artifact:
The Physician's Cure
[spoili]
il_340x270.571633199_dp3i.jpg
[/spoili]

Asclepius was the child of Apollo and the princess Coronis, but when Coronis was unfaithful to him, he had Artemis strike her dead and retrieved his child. He gave Asclepius to Chiron, the centaur to raise. Chiron taught him many things, including the art of medicine. Asclepius became so skilled in this, that when Artemis's best hunting companion died, she brought him to her nephew and requested that he be brought back to life. Asclepius complied, creating the Physician's Cure, or otherwise, a cure for death itself. It revived Artemis's hunting companion immediately. Hades though, complained to Zeus about the transgression and Zeus struck Asclepius dead with lightening for upsetting the natural order of things. Apollo, enraged by his son's death, killed one of Zeus's favorite cyclops. For this act, Apollo was stripped of his godly powers for a year, but to prevent further feuds with his son, Zeus brought Asclepius back as a god. The Physician's Cure was rendered as off-limits medicine, but one last vial was kept. It can be worn around the neck and is warm to the touch.

Powers:
Medical 'Sight'

With just one look, Stuart can see a person's whole medical history as well as anything that currently ails them - and usually the cause. Comes in handy when you want to be a doctor huh? It does not work on the dead. Mostly cause the only thing that ails them is being dead. Though he typically sticks to traditional methods of diagnoses, mostly because he believes it gives him a better idea of what's going on.

Innate Knowledge of Medicine

Stuart never really needed to attend college to learn medicine - it was a breeze for him, he actually had to sabotage himself on more than one occasion to keep from arousing suspicion - it's a thing that comes naturally. He cannot heal people with one touch like his father or grandfather, but he can create a splint from two straws and a shirt sleeve, or make burn paste from cooking oil and a fridge full of food. He can create the cure for anything, even (shhh) cancer - if he tried.

Calming 'Aura'

Stuart gives off a doctor-y vibe, that makes him seem trustworthy and understanding, like you could tell him anything. Comes in handy when he wants to learn a secret, or when being a doctor, you need someone to calm down and trust you. It doesn't, however work on people with a fear and distrust of doctors. It is also unintentional, but not overpowering - so you could obviously ignore it and fight it.

Familiar:
An aesculapian snake, the sacred animal of his father. He named it Scar.
[spoili]
102-Aesculapian-snake-Matt-Wilson-1024x576.jpg
[/spoili]

giphy.gif

~In Depth~

Strengths:
+ Medicine: Obviously. It's something he loves and is naturally good at.
+ Jokes: Stuart's sarcastic and knows how to make people laugh. He can be a complete goofball sometimes, but he does know when to be serious.
+ Comforting: He's a good listener and doesn't mind if you need a shoulder to cry on - no matter who you are. He's not judgmental when it comes to whatever you're upset about, and if you were to ask, he would give the answer that suppressing your emotions is bad for your health.
+ Caring: He has a large heart which extends to just about everyone he meets, though those that are close to him are especially focal points of his compassionate frenzy.
+
Middle Man: Stuart grew up with an older step-sibling and a younger one, who were constantly fighting, leaving him in the middle. He was usually tasked with breaking them up, and with rational thinking and calming words he became good at it.

Weaknesses:
− Clumsy: He'd trip over a lady bug if it was in his way. He's constantly running into tables and stubbing his toe, as well as tripping over his own feet. He can hardly walk normally, so forget dancing.
− Lightening: After his father was struck dead with it, he instilled his children with a paralyzing phobia of the bolts of crackling electricity. Accidentally. Stuart hates it, but he hasn't yet been able to get over it. He still freezes up and/or hides when presented with it.
− Forgetful: He constantly loses his keys and it takes him forever to remember a name. Unless it's important or has to do with medicine, he'll probably forget it within a few minutes.
− Intrusive: Sometimes he forgets it's not exactly polite to go around sticking his fingers in people's mouths...

♥ Medicine
♥ Hospitals
♥ Making His Own Medical Supplies
♥ Sleeping
♥ Helping People
♥ Snakes
♥ Pineapples
♥ People
♥ Video Games
♥ Jello
♥ Kids
♥ Snowy Days
♥ Spicy Food

Dislikes:
❌ Lightening
❌ Feeling Guilty
❌ Seeing Others in Pain
❌ Assholes
❌ Thunderstorms
❌ Crying
❌ Anger & Arguing
❌ Fighting
❌ Being Tickled
❌ Chocolate
❌ Colds
❌ Routine
❌ Not Being Able to Help
❌ Feeling Helpless

Appearance:
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Caramel Brown
Height- 5'10''
Weight- 134lbs
Build- Stuart's lean, but surprisingly muscular. He could pick up an unconscious person if he had to, though his muscles only show when he stretches.
Usual Clothing Style- His style is hard to explain. Normally he is seen wearing a thin t-shirt with something pulled over it, whether it be a dress shirt, a cardigan or just a plain jacket. It's almost hipster-ish with the beanie and hightop converse shoes he's almost always wearing.

Distinguishing Marks:
He does not have any tattoos, but he has a scar on his calf where he was bit by a dog, and has a freckles scattered across his body. He also has a birthmark with just a normal blob shape - though his mother claims it looks like a heart - just underneath his left shoulder blade. He can usually be seen wearing his ID tag for the hospital he's interning at.

f71caa3722aa484985089e1b695831f9.jpg

~Relationships~
TBD

~Other~

~ He's blind as a bat without his glasses and he rarely wears contacts. Claims they itch.
~ He's a caffeine addict. He constantly has a cup of the stuff in one hand.
~ He's severely ticklish.
~ Is allergic to Christmas trees - a depressing fact he hates to divulge.
~ Was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia like most demigods.
~ Passed his college courses with flying colors, though he all but failed high school.

tumblr_inline_mvg2be1c0U1rdvhli.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
I'd never come with an idea and then make everyone else change their posts xD That's mean :X It'll snow soon though because... snow! :D <3

Gideon dun like the cold... e w e

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well too bad >:D Leo loves the cold :X He needs it to live ^^;

; w ; Gideon gets colds easily lol. Around Leo, he will always be sneezing and shivering with a runny nose lol

• Thank You
; w ; Gideon gets colds easily lol. Around Leo, he will always be sneezing and shivering with a runny nose lol
Aw.... Leo will feel so bad so he'd give Gideon his jacket and then keep away from him ^3^

• Bucket of Rainbows
@DoomyCakez, unless Gideon knows Ramiro through Daniel, I don't see our characters knowing each other o.o

By the way, I did make some minor tweaks to my characters' relationships. Everyone is mentioned aside from characters still W.I.P. If anyone wants to change their status say so, otherwise they'll be left to be determined :) Oh and did @Iroh's character get accepted yet?

• Useful
I will be posting in a few. So it's Winter in the rp? If I am ready everything right lol. Haven't read IC posts yet lol

large.gif

mSsgQqv.png

"In this world. A hero is needed to turn the tides and help the weak... I am NOT that guy!"
ix4go4.png

943d6yi.png

Name

"Yo!~"
○ Gideon Kingsley○

"Age aint nothin' but a number!...Except if you turn like 50 or something... That's pretty fucking old."
○ 18 ○

"I knowww. It's hard to tell sometimes. I grew my hair out last year and everyone literally thought I was a girl."
○ Male ○

Sexuality
"Tsk... Oi oi! That's none of your business!"
○ Questioning ○

Occupation
"Hey... a kid's got to make a living somehow."
○ Delivery Boy for "Oodles of Noodles" ○
○ Highschool Senior ○

"Does 'professional slacker' count?"

ix4go4.png

tumblr_mhilrw0jF81rm8rnvo1_500.gif

"W-w-w-what are you doing!?"

ix4go4.png

3zJAwEl.png

Parent

"Pops? Yeah... I never met my old man."
○ Hermes ○

Hold onto your asses, my friends, for the Patron of thieves, travelers, and Athletes has come flying in on those fancy ass kicks! The God Hermes is knows as one of the tricker Patrons living it up on Mount Olympus, having gone down in mythology for a few of his sillier acts, including but not limited to:

☆ Stealing Apollo's Golden Cattle ☆

☆ Giving Pandora the Ability to Lie and Seduce her words ☆

☆ Being the Professional Troll of Olympus ☆

☆ Having as Many love affairs as Godly possble ☆

And ohhhh so much more!

Hermes is the God of god of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, and border crossings, guide to the Underworld. He was the second youngest Olympian god and was the son of Zeus and Maia, one of the seven Pleiades and daughter of the Titan Atlas. He primarily serves as the Messanger to the Gods.

Artifact
"That thing?...I have no idea what to do with it, honestly..."
○ The Caduceus: Staff of Hermes ○

6954831_orig.jpg

The staff of Hermes has many connotations throughout mythology, mainly being the representation of medicine. The actual Caduceus was the sacred staff of the traveller God, adorned with wings of god and entertwined with the Golden Snakes of protection. It is an artifact representing travel, commerce, and protection to those under its wings. A symbol of luck for those who seek Hermes as a patron, it provides safe transportation to whereever you wish to travel.

|| Actual Abilities ||

To enhance the speed and agility of that who holds it in their grasp. It can make the holder blind to the eyes of others. To the holder, it is though time has stood still, the holder not knowing that their body is moving at speeds unrecognizable to the human mind.
It also acts as a teleportation device, syncing the holder to whereever his heart desires and transporting them there.

ix4go4.png

tumblr_inline_ndcfnwOH0Q1s6lw3t.gif

"Eh!? Who told you that!?"
ix4go4.png

TcexaOV.png

Power(s)

"It's pretty cool... If you don't mind constant motion sickness..."

○ Reference ○

From his good Old Man upstairs, Gideon was born with the ability to teleport in any direction at will. There are many perks to this ability, most important being:

zetsuen-no-tempest.gif

(1.)
100 feet range in any direction
His teleportation abilities have a range of up to 100ft per jump, meaning that more often then not, he will have to "flint" which means he will have to do multiple jumps in succession, which leaves a small single second opening for attack.

tumblr_me5rdnL6M91rlngybo1_r2_400.gif

(2)
Teleportation through solid objects
Teleportation through solid surfaces are unheard of, but being that this is an RP and anything can happen, BOOM! Gideon is, in fact, able to teleport through solid surfaces, but it is very dangerous being that he has no idea what is on the other side!

○ Extras ○

☆ Super Speed and Agility ☆
dcebb8fc285cec0e08f9c64cba66a389.gif

Like his father, Gideon has also been blessed with the ability of super speed and agility; however, Gideon has little to no way to control this power. He cannot control changing direction with this ability and thus usually refrains from using this power. If he ever learns to control it, this power will be very useful and very powerful, although it takes a toll on his body: I. E. Increased heartrate, heavy breathing, and mild exhaustion.

☆ Third Eye ☆
Like his father, Gideon is able to see stray souls. These strays can range from tiny orbs of light, to full fledge apparitions. It's truly a disturbing skill that has only surfaced sincr living with his Grandmother.

☆ Ungodly Endurance ☆
This kid sure has a lot of energy, like a rubberband ready to snap. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, but even the medication does not work on him. He never sits still, is rarely ever tired, and seems to have a bottomless reserve of spunk and excitement. That will come in handy in a fight.

ix4go4.png

tumblr_mbdxlzAYlU1qfwmcno1_r1_500.gif

"Hm? Oh...thanks. That must be leftovers from lunch."
ix4go4.png

Bfy2I3y.png

"I randomly found the little guy last year... He hasn't grown any since then, but he sure as hell is a cute little thing...but one thing still bothers me. HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW HOW TO TALK!? I mean, I don't NOT believe in magic, but the thought of a 'familiar' is still weird to me."

Adorable-Tiny-Turtles-Are-Salmonella-Sources-1024x768.jpg

○ Thibault the Turtle ○

Despite his small stature (only about 3 inches in length), Thibault is a very spunky turtle with a personality quite the opposite of his size and looks. He has a fiery temper and passionate soul smouldering inside that tiny body. Something that shall never be contained!...Unless... you turn him on his back...

He has dedicated himself to Gideon's education and sculpting of his godly abilities; however, his short temper does not really make him much help...

ix4go4.png

KpPAu.gif

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm sulking because my life is a fart..."

ix4go4.png

rNWoK3C.png

Strengths

○ Light-hearted ○
"You can't let the negative stuff get you down all the time."

○ High Endurance ○

"I'm good to go another round if you want."

○ Improvisational ○

"It can be helpful when in a pinch..."

○ Energetic ○

-Squirms in place-
"Iyo... how long do I have to sit here?...I'm dyyyyiiinggg!"

○ Compassionate ○

"My mother taught me that love is not beyond anyone's reach. I'll always extend my hand to make a new friend."

○ Open Minded ○

"Who am I to judge? I'm not perfect."

○ Charismatic ○

"Hey~ I always have room for more people!"

○ Teamwork ○

"There is no 'I' in team!...Ugh... that came out cheesier than I thought it would..."

○ Sincere ○

"I'll always be here for you... a shoulder to lean on even if I'm not as strong as the others..."

Weaknesses

○ Cowardly ○
-Something creaks in the background-
"What was that!?"
-Teleports out of the room-
"Nonononononononononononononono!"

○ Easily Distracted ○

"Mm? Did you say something?"

○ Overly Trusting ○

"All I have to do is send my social security number and bank account information to get a free hoverboard?...Okay!"

○ Forgetful ○
"....What were we doing just now?"

○ Absent-minded ○

"Sorry... I don't know..."

○ Hyperactive ○

"Ughhh... I'm so bored! Let's go do something! Oh! Let's go play basketball, yeah!?"
"It's 0400..."
"ALL THE BETTER! LET'S WATCH THE SUNRISE!"

○ Childish ○

"I don't wannnnaaaaaa!~"

○ Clumsy ○

"Oops! Shit sorr- Ahh!...ouch..."

○ Motor mouth ○
"Ah... I'm sorry... I ramble when I'm nervous..."

ix4go4.png

tumblr_mbe170tqVS1rnbh24o1_500.gif

"I have to do what?...No way."
ix4go4.png

Rxe309a.png

"I'm just like every other 18 year old Demigod."
○ Reptiles ○
○ Comic Books ○
○ Anime ○
○ Video Games ○
○ Skateboarding ○
○ Basketball ○
○ Track ○
○ Parks ○
○ Hanging out with friends ○
○ Junk food ○

○ Pretty Girls ○
○ Cute boys...(although he is in denial)○
○ Jokes and Riddles ○
○ Catnaps ○

Disklikes
"Just... No."
○ Staying Still for too long ○
○ Confrontation ○
○ Romantic Affection ( It makes his heart flutter...)○
○ Rudeness ○
○ Bullies ○
○ Dark Places ○
○ Heights ○
○ Open Bodies of Water ○
○ Deep Holes ○
○ Sharp Teeth ○
○ Monsters of any kinds ○
○ Anything Dangerous ○
○ Anything Horror based ○
○ Overly sweet foods ○
○ Snails ○
ix4go4.png

large.gif

"Read the caption to know how I feel, dillweed."
ix4go4.png

kYETJJt.png

Height
"Hey hey hey... national average is 5'7". I'm above average, dipshit!"
○ 5'8"~ 176.784cm○

Weight

"...It's muscle, alright! Stop calling me pudgy!"
○ 163lbs ~ 74Kg ○

Body Type

"Why do you need to know that?...Do I get a co superhero costume out of this?"
○Athletic, Runner build ○
○ Compact ○
○ Nothing overly long or overly petruding ○

Eye color
"Gram says I could knock a guy on his ass with these eyes... No idea why she would use guy though..."
"Aren't you attracted to men?"
"Eh!? S-shut up!"
○ Emerald Green ○

Hair color

-Scoffs- "Yeah, so what if I died it? It's on my head!"
○ Rusty Auburn ○
○ Originally Blonde ○

Hair Style

"I just... I don't even know what to do with it... One day it wants to cooperate, and the next... Boom! Frizz. Splat! Oil. Bam! Brittle ends."
○ short, to about the nape of his neck ○
○ Naturally unruly ○
○ Left side usually clipped out of his face ○
○Sometimes Half is pulled up in a bun, or bangs are held bacl with a black headband ○

Skin Color

"You'd think with all my sports... I'd be more tanned..."
○ Sunkissed Peach ○
○ Tan lines of his sports jersey ○

Distinguishable Features

"They are pretty weird, I guess... but everyome has their quirks!"
○ Large birthmark on the side of his neck, extending out to his shoulder ○

○ A large mole to the left of his bellybutton ○

○ Freckles dotting his skin ○

○ Small beauty mark on his bottom lip ○

○ When his powers activate, small white wings sprout from either side of his head ○

Personal Style

"Um... I...I'm not sure..."
○ Sporty Gangnam ○

Because he is active, Gideon is known to usually wear comfortable clothing that offers him more maneuverability and opportunity for activity. He enjoys Joggers and Harem styled pants over denim, usually never seen wearing jeans of any sorts. His shirts can range from a simple T-shirt or Athletic tank to a white button up and boytie, depending on he feels that day. He usually pairs his outfits with a number of varsity stled jackets, or an Aviator jacket, or even a simple cardigan if he wants more comfort. His shoes are usually either his runners, vans, jordans, or simple loafers.

He is not known to wear many accessories, except for his pierced ears which will hold either silver or gold studs. He has a watch that his Grandma gave him for his birthday, so it is common to see him wearing that as well. He usually wears a simple red backpack with all of this, adorned with a few random buttons of either Manga, Marvel, or DC connotation.

ix4go4.png

8JB49.gif

"I just have to accept that real boobs will never defy gravity like the ones in anime..."
ix4go4.png

clSILFO.png

☆ Daniel || Thanatos- Darkius ☆

Four years ago, Gideon came to live with his grandmother after the death of his mother. He soon discovered that she had become some sort of caretaker for their close neighbor, Daniel. With no one really his age in the complex, Gideon and Daniel hit it right off, the intelligent man offering to tutor him in his poorer subjects. One can say this is more than a Student - Tutor relationship, being that Gideon is usually inside Daniel's apartment, pestering him or making a nuisance of himself. Gideon feels as though he is a burden or an annoyance for his older companion; however, one can say they have formed a bond of friendship, or siblings... Daniel is someone Gideon truly cares about, and will do all in his power to not be a nuisance... and to not drag him down.

☆ Meredith Kingsley || Grandmother - NPC ☆
For the longest time, she is all Gideon thought he had left in this world. His mother died of cancer... he never met his father, so it was safe to assume Meredith is the only famy he has left. She is a sharp old woman, with more pointed edges than anything else, and she is rather hard on her grandson. Gideon understands that she only wants his safety and happiness, but she is known to pester and prod at his psyche. She is closer and more important to him than he will ever let on.

☆ Tyler Marie Athens || Athena - Mernsicle☆
Gideon is rather conflicted with this girl... On one hand, he admires her bravery and intelligence. It's as though she leaped out of an anime as the main badass chick!...On the other hand, her determination and overbearing OCD is a little daunting. She likes things her way and is far more serious that Gideon can ever be... More than likely he just tries to not piss her off and ignite that fiery temper... but sometimes it just can't be helped. He does not DISLIKE Tyler though. She has a passionate heart and a kind spirit under all of her strength.

☆ Octavia Lynn Mortelle || Hades - Scorpion Queen ☆
Personally, Gideon does not really know the child of Hades very well. She is older than him and seemingly thinks slightly beyond his scope of knowledge. Maybe he wi get to know her as time goes on, but for now there is not much to go off of.

☆ Ramiro Vasquez || Ares - Noctis ☆
He doesn't personally know the guy, but he has heard the name mentioned from Daniel a few times...

☆ Leonard Figore || Khione - Crystaltears ☆
Gideon has yet to meet this person... To be determined.

W. I. P
ix4go4.png

tumblr_mdg1sxk0xW1r877bvo1_500.gif

"What was I doing just now?..."
ix4go4.png

s45jDVs.png

"I just want to be normal..."
Gideon does not even want his powers. In fact, he would trade them for a chance at a normal life. Being a Demigod is so much of a hassle... and it only makes those he cares about worry more.

"I need to learn better control."
When nervous, Gideon has this nasty habit of teleporting without thought. It is rather dangerous because he has no idea where he will end up and has no idea how to control it.

"I'm so confused..."
His life as a young adult is starting. This is a time of all sorts of confusion, the biggest for Gideon being sexual confusion. He has been wondering his feelings for a while... and maybe he is not all he seems
ix4go4.png

tumblr_mc7d4q2kHN1runxsho1_500.gif

"Shit shit shit shit shit! Annnd STICK THE LANDING!"
ix4go4.png

0PGSZk3.png

"Ehyo... my little Gidget are you alright?"

There was a time when I was once truly happy...

"My darling... Don't let those who think you are different cause you sadness... You are my greatest treasure."

The love of someone so dear... so gentle and kind.

"What's this?...Wipe away those tears. When you cry, it makes your face all swollen and red. My little tomato face..."

Can one not turn back time to retrieve the one they love?

"See? It doesn't hurt anymore... I am at peace so...please... be there with me, Gidget..."

Is it so wrong to hold onto the past?... Is it so wrong to yearn for happiness?

"I can't see you... Gidget where are you?...I'm frightened of the blackness..."

I'm here... Will you not take my hand?

"...I can taste the starlight. It's like... ambrosia..."

Please... Don't speak this nonsense. Can you not see me?

"Those wings... Have you come back for me as you promised?...I am ready for you... Her... m..."

Mama?....MAMA!

lines-flowers-and-nature-292785.gif

Gideon's early life is about the same as any young child. He was born in the hospital on May 13th, 1997 on a Tuesday at 11:11 pm. His mother, Rosaria Kingsley, was young at the time, having just turned 22, unmarried, with a deadbeat boyfriend that left as soon as he found out she was pregnant. She was never bitter towards the beautiful, golden haired angel that fell into her life, thanking the higher powers for giving her such a precious gift.

Gideon was raised in a single parent household, his mother never having the best of luck with romance. A steady stream of men was a constant in his life, his mother doing whatever possible to keep food on the table and clothes on his back. She had always been the resilient sort, taking up multiple jobs to provide Gideon with as happy a childhood as any... but Gideon knew she was never truly happy. That search for Mr. Right always seemed to end in heartbreak and failure.

Life was a constant stream of alcoholics, drunks, deadbeats, liars, and perverts, all of which offered false promises of happiness... Rosaria, being suchva trusting and kind soul, always seemed to fall easily for these 'fixer uppers'.

At the age of 8, Gideon had no idea his mother had lost her job, the food remaining on the table, billd always paid; however, his mother was always gone at night, leaving in increasingly revealing clothing and returning smelling of shame and alcohol, but even then her smile never faltered. She kept up this facade of perfection and bliss for her Golden haired Gidget... until finally...4 years ago, she collapsed.

Gideon had no idea his mother had been so sick for the last few month, listening when she wrote it off as a headache, or a bad bug. She had collasped in the Flower Garden just outside their apartment. Gideon remembers vividly, due to the scent of sunflowers and paisleys under the hot summer sun. She was brought to hospital, where it was announced that she had been coping with stange 4 pancreatic cancer for the last 5 months. She had gone thru kemo before; however, it had returned full force and within the next week, Rosaria Kingsley passed away... In a cold hospital bed, squirming in pain.

The death of his mother changed Gideon drastically. For years it had only beem him and her against the world, but with her death... this was the first time he truly felt alone. He was to be placed into fostercare, until they managed to get in contact with the only family he had left, His Grandmother Meredith Kingsley. He had never actually met the woman in person, and once greeted... the resemblance to his mother was uncanny.

Gideon changed schools and moved to a new town. His grandmother's home was a small, two bedroom apartment in the center of a bustling city... far different from his simply small town upbringing; however, Gideon accepted his new life with a brave smile.

It was here that he was introduced to his Grandmother's neighbor, a Daniel Vylar. He was a taller, darker sort of man with a natural silence and brooding nature seemingly fit for his lawyer existence. He was the intelligent sort, opposite of Gideon, but they hit it off rather well. Dan seemed to be always present in his life for the next 4 years, offering tutoring assistance in his least favorite subject. Math. He also offered an companionship not available to him within the apartments... a listening ear and a kindness that settled the fear and sadness in his heart. It's in Daniel that Gideon had found a real friend, a confidant, and a small sliver of happiness.
ix4go4.png
Doomy, I would say that Marco and Gideon (even though they are the TOTAL opposite) would get along, only because of how their fathers became best friends after the whole Hermes stole from Apollo lol.

Gideon and Fredrick would probably good friends who are awkward together lol. But down the line in the rp. Since I don't want my chars to know anyone in the start of the rp^^

Status
Not open for further replies.