The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be that guy who face plants into boobs isn't he x3

Very likely o.o... It may not be boobs though. It can go either way for him lol...

-cackles darkly, rubbing my hands together-

He could accidentally pants someone.

Teleport into the girl's lockerroom on accident and see all the sexiness

Fall into the arms of a surprised hottie...

And victims can be girl or guy e we

POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESSSS

Well I'll just let Ravi do his job as a familiar and pro-
"SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!"
No never mind I'll shield Leo's innocence ^^; He's as pure as snow okay?!

I think I like a murdering spree better xD

Now now now! GIDEON IS AN ADORABLE BALL OF LOVE! YOU SHALL NOT CORRUPT HIS ADORABLENESS AND CONFUSE HIM ANY FURTHER!

"OIYAH! Did you see the new character they added to Amakei O Gesti!? Sooo much amazing fanservice! I could eat cupcakes off of that perfect as-"

SHUDDUP GIDDY! ; A ;)

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Now now now! GIDEON IS AN ADORABLE BALL OF LOVE! YOU SHALL NOT CORRUPT HIS ADORABLENESS AND CONFUSE HIM ANY FURTHER!

"OIYAH! Did you see the new character they added to Amakei O Gesti!? Sooo much amazing fanservice! I could eat cupcakes off of that perfect as-"

SHUDDUP GIDDY! ; A ;)
Calling Leo adorable would make him hide underneath a table or make the top of his head being shown so... I'll just say he's Leo :X <3

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Calling Leo adorable would make him hide underneath a table or make the top of his head being shown so... I'll just say he's Leo :X <3

Gideon will just blush and smile and try to tell you every reason why he is not adorable...

That... or he wasn't even listening

Gideon will just blush and smile and try to tell you every reason why he is not adorable...
Leo won't speak for that long xD Unless you talk about art... then he won't stop <3 Or cats!

Okay five pages. ... what did I miss?

Reactions: Brea
Okay five pages. ... what did I miss?
Summary of Ravi and Leo's relationship here
The Lost Artifacts of Olympus | Page 4 | IwakuRoleplay.com

How Leo feels about everyone xD

Amazing work in progress here!
The Lost Artifacts of Olympus | Page 5 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Suggestion of Tyler's relationships here!

The rest is OOC talk which is not super important xD <3

• Thank You
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Summary of Ravi and Leo's relationship here

How Leo feels about everyone xD

Amazing work in progress here!

Suggestion of Tyler's relationships here!

The rest is OOC talk which is not super important xD <3
I had noticed the amazing awesome WIP.. how could I miss that!

Daniel Vylar
Tyler and Daniel have a mutual respect for each other. - Neutral
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Enemys
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before they found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
Tyler and Gideon are on a more neutral relationship, occasionally they can be the best of friends, but other times Tyler can be annoyed and underwhelmed by Gideon making him the last person she want's to be with - Neutral
Totaly fine with the mutual respect and neutral relationship between them.

Also noticed the updates in your CS. Thank you for editing she is now fully accepted ^^

I had noticed the amazing awesome WIP.. how could I miss that!
That's true! XD <3 But still! I didn't know what you knew and didn't know... so now you know again! :D

So shall I start the IC? Anyone ready for that?

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Also I am still lost on Dandan and Leo's relationship xD

Won't be able to reply dince I a prp and another commission to start, but ready anyway x)

MY BODY IS READY SENPAI

Leo won't speak for that long xD Unless you talk about art... then he won't stop <3 Or cats!

Once Gideon is nervous, you aren't going to get him to stoo talking X,3

Let's just keep them strangers then? ^^
Hmm old friends, lost contact when Dan left school? and Leo is not really the one to keep contact?

I still liked the idea of them working together on art XD

Status
Not open for further replies.