The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really a very Olympian person and Hades was the least dickish among them all, and besides the part where he brought upon the phenomenom of winters and famine, he was just doing his job as God of the Underworld. Even Athena was an utter asshole at some point.

I'm more of a Titan person really. Those guys were pretty chill.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
  • Love
Reactions: Luxii and Justin
SON OF HEPHAESTUS (GOD OF FIRE/FORGE/TECH)

[bg=black]
~Basics~
|★|Name|★|
Fredrick Giovanni Smith

|★|Age|★|
Twenty

|★|Gender|★|
Male

|★|Sexuality|★|
Bisexual

|★|Occupation|★|
College Student/Aspiring Mechanical Designing Engineer

[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Heritage~
|★|Parent|★|
Hephaestus: The God Of Fire & Forge
Little Info:
Hephaestus was born out of jealousy, Hera, the Queen of the Gods was soo jealous that Zeus had Athena with out her that she wanted to have a baby without him. When Hera first saw Hephaestus she hated how ugly he was, throwing him off the Mountain. Hephaestus was raised by a kind Nereid. He grew up to build all the weapons and machinery that the Gods now use.

|★|Artifact|★|
Flaming Hammer: Hephaestus' Mighty Hammer
Little Info:
Hephaestus' hammer can be used to create magnificent weapons and armor, and it can also be used in battle. With the hottest flames known to the Gods, The Flaming Hammer can cause destruction to anything it touches. It can cause destruction and chaos, but can also create beauty and peace.

[spoili]
flaming-Hammer2.jpg

[/spoili]

|★|Power(s)|★|
Pyrokinesis: Fredrick has inherited his father's control over fire, heat and lava. He can create and manipulate the flames, bending them to do whatever is possible with fire. Unlike his father, Fredrick doesn't have full knowledge and practice with this power, not being able to use Pyrokinesis for long periods of time. If he tries to keep using it without taking at least an hour break, he will put himself into a Fever Induced Coma, depending on how much and how strong of an effect he used.

[spoili]
tumblr_n66xnvpY6j1sj21quo5_500.gif

[/spoili]

Technokinesis: Fredrick has the power to understand and use all forms of Technology. He can manipulate machines by physically animating them or controlling them like puppets or communicate with machines, technology, lamps, vacuums, or any other machine. Having this power, Fredrick can sense hidden mechanisms, like booby traps and hidden doors, things like that. He can also build almost anything just with the power of knowing what he wants to build. This power takes a lot of concentration and practice to make sure it works correctly, if Fredrick loses concentration this power can end up backfiring on him.
[spoili]
Infinite-Quantum-Ethos-Background-in-Computer-Information-Technology-Michael-von-Bell-developed-Search-Engine-Technology-and-SEO.gif

[/spoili]

|★|Familiar|★|
Iridescent: The Graceful Phoenix

[spoili]
9fece66a09d8219f4ddf65d45feea1a4.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~In Depth~
|★|Strengths|★|
★||Technological Knowledge||Mentally Strong||Teamwork||Resourceful||Caring||Trusting||Trustworthy||Loyal||Book Smarts||★

|★|Weaknesses|★|
★||Deadly Results From Overusing Powers||Depended On Others A Lot||Follower||Naive To Most Things Not Related To Technology||★

|★|Likes|★|
Robots, Hugs, Making Friends, Creating Things, Comedies, Meditation, Hephaestus, New York, College, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Chocolate, Milk Chocolate Hershey Bars, Smiling, Roses, Reading, Social Media, Dogs, Birds, The Ocean, Fire, Engineering, Bubblegum, Mountain Dew, Vegan Cookies, Burgers, Neon Colors, Inventions, Albert Einstein, Chemistry, Computers, New Technology, Looking Nice, Exercising, Hiking, Yoga, Playing Pranks, Laughing, Adele, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Movies, Empire, Superheros, Being A Demigod, Drake

|★|Dislikes|★|
Mean People, The Dark, Jerks, Bullies, Loud People, Abusers, High Places, Sushi, His Things Being Stolen Or Broken, Anything Negative & Horrible

[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Appearance~
|★|Hair Color|★|
Fredrick hair is black and smooth, he likes to get it cut every week. If he lets his hair grow for too long, he will end up with a curly mess of mess.

|★|Eye Color|★|
Fredrick has beautiful Brown Eyes. When he's happy or excited they spark with a fire, mostly from the fire inside of him... but they still turn a beautiful Golden-Hazel color when he gets really excited.

|★|Height|★|
Fredrick doesn't really like his height, he stand at 5'9". He wishes he was taller, he even tried to invent a device to make him taller... but he hasn't gotten anywhere close to the device yet.

|★|Build|★|
You would be surprised to find out that this Nerdy Friendly Guy is packing a Six Pack. He works out just as much as he stays in his house thinking up new inventions and studying. With his short stature, Fredrick looks kind of bulky, but most people say they like him that way.

|★|Clothing Style|★|
Fredrick isn't the most fashionable guy out there, being as he would rather get oil all over his clothes before spending 1,000 dollars on a new outfit. He does keep up his appearance, but he doesn't try to go all out either. He has a very casual and relaxed style. As long as he looks nice to himself, that's all that matter.

[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Distinguishing Marks~
|★|Piercings|★|
Fredrick doesn't really like to have any type of metal in his body... other that the type of metal that will enhanced his body. He does have his left ear pierced, he use to have his nipples pierced (teenagers), but he got rid of them a few years back.

|★|Tattoos|★|
Fredrick has one tattoo of a Flaming Hammer on the back of his right shoulder. It's in honor of his father, Hephaestus.

|★|Scars|★|
Fredrick has a long burn scar on the back of his right arm, he got when he first tried to use Pyrokinesis... almost boiling the skin off the arm.

|★|Birthmark|★|
Fredrick has a medium-sized birthmark on the back of his left leg. It covers most of his ankle to the middle of his leg.

|★|Accessories|★|
Fredrick always wears a Silver Anvil and Hammer shaped necklace, the first thing he ever made.

|★|Facial Features|★|
Fredrick has a beautiful smile, when he smiles really big his deep dimples start to show. He has a beautiful diamond shaped face with pretty pouty lips. He has deep set eyes, but the fire still shines in them.

[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Relationships~
W.I.P

[/bg]

[bg=black]
~History~
Fredrick was born to a single mother in New York City, since he could remember he loved building things out of blocks and making things from sticks in mud. He thought it was normal for a child to want to create things, just his imagination taking over. Fredrick didn't know how special he really was until he was around the age of eleven. He started to notice that he didn't think the same way others thought, he realized that when it came to technology he understood it more than people. Fredrick was very antisocial in his younger years, instead of playing with other children he would be in the corner reading a book or drawing out plans for some new toy he wanted to build.

Fredrick has just learned about who his father is and who he is, his mother died a few months ago and left him a letter telling everything. He didn't know how to take the letter, since he didn't know if it was the truth or not... but his mother wouldn't lie to him. That night, after the funeral, he couldn't go to sleep, he was still holding onto the letter that whole night. When Fredrick was about to go to sleep, he saw a spark of red and orange go by his window, he just thought it was sleep deprivation, but than the flash came by again. He soon found out what made that spark of light.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
~Theme Song~
[/bg]

Last edited:
Intros will probably be up tomorrw^^

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming, I don't see them knowing each other before the events of the roleplay, but I do see Marco and Ramiro being high buddies at some point :3 And digging the piercing ;3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
So I am gonna sleep. My characters are still open for relationships and such :P PLEASE tag or pm me

Daniel~ Thanatos

Lucian ~ Himeros

@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming, I don't see them knowing each other before the events of the roleplay, but I do see Marco and Ramiro being high buddies at some point :3 And digging the piercing ;3
That's super cool. I actually like when my chars don't know other chars... since I am the type that likes relationships to happen in rps. If it was like a school type rp than yes I think everyone should know at least one person, but for something like this. I don't think they need to know anyone, since will know everyone down the line anyway.

Yeah that Piercing just fits Marco's personality lol

• Thank You
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
SON OF AETHER GOD OF LIGHT AND UPPER ATMOSPHERE

~BASICS~

Name
- Lynx Philips
Sexuality
- Heterosexual
Occupation
- Officer in training
692354389194727edb56c744433ef94c.jpg

~HERITAGE~

Parent
- Aether, God of light and upper atmosphere
Artifact
-Ceramic egg with a serpent coiled around it (Symbol of Aether unknown capabilities)
Powers
- Intangibility: Being the son of a the god of atmosphere and light he can become intangible for brief moments where he cannot be harmed. He is a demigod so he cannot stay intangible indefinitely but for up to one minute, two minutes if he pushes himself. This ability still has room to grow, he can extend this ability to those he comes in contact with for up to one minute but he cannot become intangible himself if he does. He has to wait 10 seconds before using the ability again after he hits his limit one minute if he goes past his limit.

-Photokinetic: He can bend light to become invisible to the naked eye and even infared detection cannot pick him up and unlike intangibility since he is only bending light he can maintain this for a long time. Can emit bright flashes of light from his body. Can concentrate and fire a laser from hands, usually aims his index and middle finger like a gun when using this ability.

-Atmokinesis: Can control the atmosphere to a certain degree, meaning he can deprive an area of oxygen causing those who need oxygen to weaken and eventually pass out. He does not like to use this ability because it can hurt friend and foe alike but if he has physical contact with someone he can rob their body of oxygen

-Hijack: This ability allows Lynx to ride air currents this mimics enhanced agility, flight, and superspeed but it is not. Example if he is mid air he can use air currents to move his body, he can ride air currents upward and forward to mimic flight briefly and if there is a strong wind he is at its mercy but he is able to detect what direction the air current will take him. He is able to boost his speed while riding the air current.

*Extra - His vision is augmented and can see in the dark, and actually is capable of x-ray vision. His hearing is somewhat advanced as sound travels through the air so he can focus and heighten his hearing. He is light footed great when it comes to stealth, his brain processes information at enhanced speed well the speed of light when in deep thought time can seem to freeze around him as he processes information time does not actually stand still its just how he perceives it

Familiar
Holt (grey and black crow)
df65b2e322bc30a2188fa8d332a09ba6.jpg
~In-Depth~

Strengths
~ Intuitive, great investigative skills
~ Intelligent and quick thinking
~ Cynical (makes him somewhat of a loner but it helps him avoid being tricked and manipulated)
~ Fast learner
~ Physically fit in near peak condition, great accuracy with projectiles
~ Great at stealth perfect for stealing, following or anything where he has to be stealthy

Weakness
~ Self loathing (see's being a demigod as a curse)
~ Prone to psychotic breaks (usually if he fails or if his friends are harmed and he cannot help)
~ Women (He has a lecherous side that he tries to hide)

~ Invasive (He tends to spy and eavesdrop

~ Being active such as working out and always moving
~ Likes to fly
~ The sun, daylight

~ Privacy

Dislikes
~ HATES Spicy food
~ Himself, he is self loathing
~ Rodents, he hates rodents
~ Organized Religion
~ Crowds

Appearance
He has medium length blonde hair that comes down to the base of his neck but he keeps his hair neat. His skin is somewhat tan as he enjoys being out in the sun, his skin has a healthy glow to it. His eyes are auburn brown, when using his powers his eyes are golden. Being a demigod has given him a great physical stature, he states at about 6'1 and is muscular.
His clothing style is casual he wears faded jeans, black sneakers and a t shirt usually. He does wear formal clothes sometimes

4fe1efec7629343547e58270c2af54a8.jpg

~Relationships~
-Ramiro (Lynx has seen Ramiro at the firing rang now and again but he had also seen his picture in a mugshot before so he knows that he has been in trouble with the law before.
~History~
Lynx could remember when he was still a child, the day his foster brother was hit by a stray bullet and he was struck by a bullet to but it seemed to go through him leaving him unharmed. He was 9 years old his older brother was 14 and there was gang activity in his neighborhood and a rival gang opened fire with automatic weapons. He had never understood what happened that day he believed it was his young mind being irrational at first but he hated himself for being the one to survive. Lynx foster brother was his parents only biological son, and it was actually Lynx who felt it was his fault because with his abilities he felt he should have protected Noah. He did not know he was a demigod but he knew he was special as he could see through walls, it was as if time slowed down for him as he could see waves of light.

Lynx foster dad was a cop and he always felt like they resented him, so he did everything to get them to love him as they did before his brothers death but they never treated him the same. He had made his friends over time especially the opposite sex, he was a loner but he was not anti-social and he developed some perverted tendencies when he hit puberty. He was a teen who could see through walls and clothes, he had also lost his virginity in high school and had a healthy appetite for women. Somehow they had always been drawn to him, they said there was a certain glow to him. Despite his lustful tendencies that he was ashamed of he did his best to find out what he was. He had felt guilty as his foster parents divorced and he stayed with his foster father, this is where the self loathing began as he knew their issues stemmed from Noah being killed and he miraculously surviving why was he blessed and why couldn't he protect his older brother. Lynx noticed a certain grey and black crow that seemed to always be around somewhere in his vicinity, he thought this was a coincidence but years passed and the oddly colored crow always seemed to be around.

Lynx could not find any information on his birth, not what hospital he was born in or birth parents from the adoption agency. Lynx was almost at his breaking point thinking he was some kind of freak, until the day he stopped a armed robber on the run from cops. The police didn't see Lynx fight the armed robber as they were in a dark alley but Lynx could see and he scared he gunman. The gunman fired 4 shots at Lynx but they went through his body... the gunman shrieked thinking it was a demon and afraid the gunman would tell the cops he ran through a wall. The gunman seemed crazy trying to explain this to the cops and it was then he figured out what he wanted to do and that he'd use this gift to help people.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious

Daniel Vylar
Tyler and Daniel have a mutual respect for each other. - Neutral
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Enemys
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before they found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
Tyler and Gideon are on a more neutral relationship, occasionally they can be the best of friends, but other times Tyler can be annoyed and underwhelmed by Gideon making him the last person she want's to be with - Neutral
I am okay with this proposal! Though Rylee found out when he was twelve.

Holy craps there's a straight guy :o

Heh, anyway..

@Iroh, I'm not sure how well Ramiro will get along with Lynx - probably not at all seeing as Ramiro hates authority and has gotten in trouble with the law on quite a few occasions, but I do see them at least knowing of each other either through the local firing rang or an over lapping jogging route or something :)

*Flails* The only reason I had for Ramiro to go to a mall was to buy his mother a gift xD Ugh now I have to think of a new reason for a twentysomething year old man to be shopping at the mall >.>;

• Love
Reactions: Justin
*Flails* The only reason I had for Ramiro to go to a mall was to buy his mother a gift xD Ugh now I have to think of a new reason for a twentysomething year old man to be shopping at the mall >.>;
Oh sorry...xD

Nah, no problem ^.^ My fault for cutting my post short. It looked a little long on my screen. I'll figure something out :)

Hmm... wonder what kind of relationships Kasumi will have.

@Crow, Honestly I don't see our characters knowing each other before the rp nonetheless getting along o.o

Holy craps there's a straight guy :o

Heh, anyway..

@Iroh, I'm not sure how well Ramiro will get along with Lynx - probably not at all seeing as Ramiro hates authority and has gotten in trouble with the law on quite a few occasions, but I do see them at least knowing of each other either through the local firing rang or an over lapping jogging route or something :)
Ok that's great i'll put that in his relationships

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.