The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do it then xD Hyuk will try to not drink blood since the scent will get him into a more... *coughs* heated mood... * coughs* But that is for tomorrow because I am soon going to bed xD

Well this ought to be very entertaining. XD

@DarkiusHeavenstein - Reading the IC and I noticed you haven't changed the artifact to Hera's. Just thought I'd remind you. ♥

Edit: Also, I should be replying tomorrow. I've finished reading all the IC, and have planned out the general idea for the posts for all 3 of my characters... I just have to type. I should have two hours to type tomorrow, but if something comes up my post should be up no later than Thursday.

Last edited:
@DarkiusHeavenstein - Reading the IC and I noticed you haven't changed the artifact to Hera's. Just thought I'd remind you. ♥

Edit: Also, I should be replying tomorrow. I've finished reading all the IC, and have planned out the general idea for the posts for all 3 of my characters... I just have to type. I should have two hours to type tomorrow, but if something comes up my post should be up no later than Thursday.
Thank you! I indeed forgot. I fixed it now and will work on a post for my beloved Lucian.

I will not post for Daniel yet, since I am waiting for Gideon @DoomyCakez (though I can see his post becoming very interesting with all the dead around him)

Reactions: Brea
@Vio I've been waiting for you to post first, but it you're waiting for me then I can totally post for Hyukkie xD

@Vio I've been waiting for you to post first, but it you're waiting for me then I can totally post for Hyukkie xD
Did you have someone in mind to save Leo? Or shall I put Heroic Lucian into action?

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Did you have someone in mind to save Leo? Or shall I put Heroic Lucian into action?
Feel free to have Lucian save Leo ^^ I separated him and Ravi to let people interact with them more easily xD

Poor both of them >~<

Feel free to have Lucian save Leo ^^ I separated him and Ravi to let people interact with them more easily xD

Poor both of them >~<
I just realized I totally ment Ravi XD

Though I can either one of them. What would you prefer?

Edit: Nevermind, decided that Leo would be easier :P

Last edited:
  • Love

Omg I totally forgot you were waiting on me ;-;

I'm sorryyyyyyyyyy. I'll post then. Either tonight, tomorrow, or Saturday. I have work from noon to five and by the time I get home I am really tired.

• Love
I just realized I totally ment Ravi XD

Though I can either one of them. What would you prefer?

Edit: Nevermind, decided that Leo would be easier :P
It was fine either way for me xD
Omg I totally forgot you were waiting on me ;-;

I'm sorryyyyyyyyyy. I'll post then. Either tonight, tomorrow, or Saturday. I have work from noon to five and by the time I get home I am really tired.
No no~ Take the time you need ^o^ I easy worried you were waiting for me first xD

I shall work on Gideon post soon x.x Sorry, I am always busy with skooooollllll

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
  • Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@DarkiusHeavenstein @CrystalTears , I was writing part of my reply when I noticed Darkius had replied to the IC again. My plan was to have Faith go help Leo with the child, but it seems that Lucian has already come to the rescue. Would you two mind if I still had her join up with them? If you do that's fine, I can think of something else for Faith to do.

• Love
@DarkiusHeavenstein @CrystalTears , I was writing part of my reply when I noticed Darkius had replied to the IC again. My plan was to have Faith go help Leo with the child, but it seems that Lucian has already come to the rescue. Would you two mind if I still had her join up with them? If you do that's fine, I can think of something else for Faith to do.
Oh no that's fine ^^ Let her come and join the party xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I will be posting tomorrow^^ maybe xD

Just go ahead. It is one big chaos there anywhere. Plust they don't know eachother yet so there is no strategy. I actually like it xD

I'm falling asleep at my laptop, so I just posted for Faith. I'll get my replies for Gabby and Hunter up tomorrow ♥

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Okay with pain in my heart I am gonna claim this rp dead. I have tried too many times to revive it and I have given up on it. I am sorry people. I am grateful for the time we had, I might remake it in the future. Unless anyone has a genius idea how to revive this... I am afraid I can no longer keep it alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.