The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm old friends, lost contact when Dan left school? and Leo is not really the one to keep contact?

I still liked the idea of them working together on art XD
So they once knew each other ^^! That could totally work! :D

How does Leo feel about Gideon?
I think Leo would like Gideon since he acts and seems like a child which would make it easier to become closer to him xD <3 I don't really know what sort of relationship they should have, but that's possible ^^

So they once knew each other ^^! That could totally work! :D

I think Leo would like Gideon since he acts and seems like a child which would make it easier to become closer to him xD <3 I don't really know what sort of relationship they should have, but that's possible ^^

We can have them just meeting in the RP. That way the relationship can be built from there

We can have them just meeting in the RP. That way the relationship can be built from there
Sounds good ^^! Leo may or may not throw snowballs at Gideon xD Warning you now :X

And Ravi is... the complete opposite of Leo so... beware xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Are people still creating characters, or is it just me? I thought we were still missing people who stated interest in the Interest Check?

Sounds good ^^! Leo may or may not throw snowballs at Gideon xD Warning you now :X

And Ravi is... the complete opposite of Leo so... beware xD

Gideon will like them both if they are nice o v o. Just don't get too handsy or he will accidentally teleport lol

Are people still creating characters, or is it just me? I thought we were still missing people who stated interest in the Interest Check?

We have people whose charries are suppose to be posted today, yes.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Gideon will like them both if they are nice o v o. Just don't get too handsy or he will accidentally teleport lol
PSH! Have you read the part of Leo being introvert? Talking for him is a big enough challenge xD And Ravi won't go ahead and cling to people despite that xD

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
You and Shattered and Stargazer still need to create characters. Luxii and Wonderful have their WIPs already send in

Further we are not missing anyone from the interest check

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
@CrystalTears @Noctis the Devious @Gorgeous♠Chaos @The Mernsicle @Scorpio Queen @DoomyCakez @Crow

@Brea @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming @Wonderful Thing @Luxii @Stargazer

THE IC HAS BEEN STARTED!

This is in no way meant to rush you or anything. Take your time! I will be working on my second character once I can decide which God. But it is just weird to have only one. I might decide against in it. Shit I am rambling

Anyway those who have their characters accepted are allowed to post in IC. Please take in consideration that not all characters are posted/accepted so don't go lightning speed right away. Thank you

Second thing I need to point out. It is the idea that all our lovely chars meet up at the shopping mall. One way or the other. Maybe planned or maybe not. BUT THEY WILL BE THERE...

Also if they had not already been aware they should now have been told through a dream or something that their parent is a Greed God/Goddess/Deity.

Why they need to be at the mall? Muahahah you will seeeeeee

• Useful
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez and Brea
@DarkiusHeavenstein little TaeTae is done!

Everyone else: HELP ME WITH HIS RELATIONSHIPS D: <333

Reactions: HEX
Reactions: Luxii
@DarkiusHeavenstein

Does everyone need to be unknowing about their heritage and familiar? :O Just wondering xD

Mines not if that helps, and he was still accepted.
Oh okay good! Since I didn't specify, but in my head I imagined Leo knowing about both Ravi and Khione <3

Also it has been decided. I will take Himeros (god of sexual desire) as second character...

I think it is fun with having both his parents (Aphrodite @Brea and Ares @Noctis the Devious ) in the roleplay XD

@DarkiusHeavenstein

Does everyone need to be unknowing about their heritage and familiar? :O Just wondering xD
Nope. It can be whatever you like XD They can be very well aware of everything or very in denial (like Daniel) or whateve ryou want

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.