The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, it took me like 6 try's to find the relationships because I Kept over looking them, I really like Gideon's side of the relationship and I edited my original post, I want to make sure that that's correct before adding it to my CS @DoomyCakez

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Remember that Asian names go Family-Given.

Aaaanyways it seems that I actually grabbed the oldest age available since I couldn't go below the 18 range.

Ii feel like everyone will be annoyed by Ramiro xD I mean, I don't plan on him being as bad and bitchy as Raina, but he will be that ghetto talking, arrogant asshole everyone wants to punch in his face <3
I do agree that Ramiro would annoy Tyler, I was just thinking it could be in a sibling like way were their parents are siblings.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious

Daniel Vylar
Tyler and Daniel have a mutual respect for each other. - Neutral
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Enemys
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before they found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
Tyler and Gideon are on a more neutral relationship, occasionally they can be the best of friends, but other times Tyler can be annoyed and underwhelmed by Gideon making him the last person she want's to be with - Neutral

I like it ^ w ^"

Alright well I have to go, I need to clean up around my home I'll be on later though

Oh! and @Noctis the Devious I thought Casters Challenge was dead, I didn't get one single notification for it, I'll post within the next week, sorry I was away for so long.

@The Mernsicle, Nah, we were waiting for Namora to reply, and I'm working on my reply soon :)

My Lovely Son of Apollo and Son of Hephaestus will be up later today-tonight Bishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
Oh gosh, I just realized Aristaeus is Apollos kid, so my character would be you characters niece LOL, that'll make for some interesting interactions!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
That's the thing about these roleplays, everyone's related somehow xD Even in Percy Jackson, the whole Percy x Anabeth pairing is technically incest since Athena is Posidon's Niece. Then again, no one seems to be bothered by the fact Zues married his sister, and half the other gods follow the same relationship dynamic, so who am I to judge?

EDIT: Another interesting genetic fact, because of the gentic make-up of twins being so similar, if they had kids (with other people) their children wouldn't be cousins but half siblings :3

Last edited:
I've been brushing up on Hermes stuff...OMG he is the manhoes of the manhoes. Worse than Zeus when it came to sexual relationships...

Ares sleeps around too xD I had to double check to make sure no one was the kid of his kid, and he has a lot of kids. His lovers aren't that numerous surprisingly, his most notable lover being Aphrodite.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Ares sleeps around too xD I had to double check to make sure no one was the kid of his kid, and he has a lot of kids. His lovers aren't that numerous surprisingly, his most notable lover being Aphrodite.

Hermes just fucked whatever walked X,3.

Hermes just fucked whatever walked X,3.
ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ! HERMES PUT KHIONE TO SLEEP AND RAPED HER! >: O!!!

Excuse your son for this Hermes >:T!!!

ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ! HERMES PUT KHIONE TO SLEEP AND RAPED HER! >: O!!!

Excuse your son for this Hermes >:T!!!

YERP!!! I READ THAT, TOO! HERMES WAS A PERVERT.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@Crystal
Dearie me >.<! Gideon don't be this horny please xD

Gideon is a teenager... and a virgin... and an Otaku... He is definitely a pervert, but he is rather quiet about it. Most of the time you'll never notice because any sort of romance makes his brain go to mush...But his brain usually goes straight into the gutter with most things X,3.

Quoted from his CS:

"I will have to live with the ugly truth that Real boobs with never defy gravity like Anime Boobs..."

Wow xD I think the most interesting thing Ares has done is Kill Poseidon's son for raping his daughter.

Reactions: Brea
AND HE IS CURRENTLY SEXUALLY CONFUSED BECAUSE HE MAY LIKE MEN

But he is a coward, so you'll never have to worry about him trying anything on people o.o" If anything, it will be an accident because of his airheaded clumsy ways

@Crystal

Gideon is a teenager... and a virgin... and an Otaku... He is definitely a pervert, but he is rather quiet about it. Most of the time you'll never notice because any sort of romance makes his brain go to mush...But his brain usually goes straight into the gutter with most things X,3.

Quoted from his CS:

"I will have to live with the ugly truth that Real boobs with never defy gravity like Anime Boobs..."
Well I'll just let Ravi do his job as a familiar and pro-
"SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!"
No never mind I'll shield Leo's innocence ^^; He's as pure as snow okay?!

Wow xD I think the most interesting thing Ares has done is Kill Poseidon's son for raping his daughter.
I think I like a murdering spree better xD

AND HE IS CURRENTLY SEXUALLY CONFUSED BECAUSE HE MAY LIKE MEN

But he is a coward, so you'll never have to worry about him trying anything on people o.o" If anything, it will be an accident because of his airheaded clumsy ways

He's going to be that guy who face plants into boobs isn't he x3

Status
Not open for further replies.