"Never met my dad! Isn't that a shame?"
Dionysus

Artifact:
"Huh? This old piece of crap?"
Gilded wine cup

-Taehyung-v-bts-36044503-500-642.png

Power(s):
"Powers?! What do you think I am, a super hero or somethin'?"
> Illusionist: Taehyung is able to change the way that people perceive him, whether it is something simple like changing his hair color or eye color, or appearing as an animal or an inanimate object.
> Charismatic Aura: Taehyung is able to lessen the inhibitions of those around him if he choses through either music, dance, or consumption of alcohol.
>Plant Manipulation: Taehyung is able to control the movement and growth of most plants, particularly vines of any sort.

Familiar:
"Look at my kitty! Isn't she adorable~?"
[spoili]
bengal-cats-and-kittens-028.jpg
[/spoili]

~In depth~

Strengths:
"Does being amazing in bed count? ;D"
+ More physically strong than his appearance would let on.
+ Can easily manipulate others into doing what he wants.

Weaknesses:
"None~! I'm the best after all!"
- Drinks much more than he should, usually intoxicated on some level or another.
- Speed is not his strong suit.

+ Alcohol
+ Parties
+ Hooking up
+ Singing

Dislikes:
"Ugh, these things are so gross."
- School
- Tea
- Silence
- Prudes

tumblr_mwk31p8zHQ1t2dty9o1_500.png

Appearance:
"What? Are you blind or something? ;D"
Taehyun stands at 5'8" and weighs about 120lbs, but don't like his slight build fool you. His hair easily changes depending on his whims and sometimes he'll wear colored contacts if he gets bored with his plain brown eyes. Athletic clothing is his favorite, really anything loose and comfortable though. He isn't picky.

Distinguishing marks:
"I got a few~"
> Piercings: single lobe piercings in both ears, tongue and bellybutton.
>Birthmarks: a single dark spot on his left hip - looks like a mole.
Tattoos: Chinese script on his side that says: "Live Free, Die Young".

~Relationships~
"Relationships? Nah! I just wanna have fun~"
None yet! <3

~Other~
N/A

tumblr_ng5fliJ12H1tj5d7qo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
He's still a WIP but there's little TaeTae <3

I'll finish him up after work ;D

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
ao6ss3.png

large.png

~General~

Nickname:
"You can call me TaeTae! Everyone does~!"
Tae or TaeTae

Male

-Kim-Taehyung-V-v-bts-35281528-500-636.png

Sexuality:
"It don't matter what parts you have~"
Bisexual

"I work hard, but school blows."
Highschool student

~Heritage~

Parent:
"Never met my dad! Isn't that a shame?"
Dionysus

Artifact:
"Huh? This old piece of crap?"
Gilded wine cup

-Taehyung-v-bts-36044503-500-642.png

Power(s):
(of the child. NOT TO OP)

Familiar:
"Look at my kitty! Isn't she adorable~?"
[spoili]
bengal-cats-and-kittens-028.jpg
[/spoili]

~In depth~

Strengths:
"Does being amazing in bed count? ;D"

Weaknesses:
"None~! I'm the best after all!"

Dislikes:
"Ugh, these things are so gross."

tumblr_mwk31p8zHQ1t2dty9o1_500.png

Appearance:
"What? Are you blind or something? ;D"

Distinguishing marks:
"I got a few~"

~Relationships~
"Relationships? Nah! I just wanna have fun~"
None yet! <3

~Other~
N/A​

ITS VVVVVVVVVV OMG OMG OMG DAEBAK

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Also, Gideon is nice to everyone... I swear the kid has a heart of Gold and a brain of mush X,3.

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
He's a precious little cupcake :3

Him and Gideon would get along well <3

They are both high school students o v o they can be classmates if you want~

Daniel Vylar
Tyler and Daniel have a mutual respect for each other. - Neutral
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Enemys
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before they found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
Tyler and Gideon are on a more neutral relationship, occasionally they can be the best of friends, but other times Tyler can be annoyed and underwhelmed by Gideon making him the last person she want's to be with - Neutral

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Vylar
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Neutral? Enemys?
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before they found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
I couldn't think of anything :err: I'm sorry. Maybe you could suggest something?
yeah enemies work

Daniel Vylar
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Enemys
Rylee Jacobs
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Ramiro Vasquez
Yamamoto Kasumi
Gideon Kingsley
I couldn't think of anything :err: I'm sorry. Maybe you could suggest something?

I feel like Tyler may have mixed feelings about Gideon for a number of reasons:

1.) Gideon's kind, light hearted spirit: I feel as though Tyler would appreciate his easy going nature. Nothing ever seens to fully phase him. I feel as though she would be annoyed by his nonchalance and lack to take anything completely serious, though.

2.) Gideon's cowardice: Tyler is very brave, as you mentioned in your CS, so I feel it would irritate that Gideon runs away from any sort of confrontation or danger. He is actually very powerful, but seems to lack any desire to use it.

3.) Gideon's Compassion: He has quite a big heart and is actually a pretty likeable, normal kid. He likes to spark up conversations and he enjoys meeting new people. He can be overly trusting at times, but he very friendly.

4.) Gideon's Forgetfulness: Gideon is rather absent minded and completely forgetful. He would lose his head if it was not attatched to his shoulders... I feel like that may annoy someone as organized and intelligent as Tyler, but it's fully up to you ^.^"

Daniel Vylar
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Rylee Jacobs
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Ramiro Vasquez
Yamamoto Kasumi
Gideon Kingsley
For Leo it sounds to be about right ^^! They can be friendly strangers xD

If anyone have any other thoughts about Leo then go ahead xD

I feel like Tyler may have mixed feelings about Gideon for a number of reasons:

1.) Gideon's kind, light hearted spirit: I feel as though Tyler would appreciate his easy going nature. Nothing ever seens to fully phase him. I feel as though she would be annoyed by his nonchalance and lack to take anything completely serious, though.

2.) Gideon's cowardice: Tyler is very brave, as you mentioned in your CS, so I feel it would irritate that Gideon runs away from any sort of confrontation or danger. He is actually very powerful, but seems to lack any desire to use it.

3.) Gideon's Compassion: He has quite a big heart and is actually a pretty likeable, normal kid. He likes to spark up conversations and he enjoys meeting new people. He can be overly trusting at times, but he very friendly.

4.) Gideon's Forgetfulness: Gideon is rather absent minded and completely forgetful. He would lose his head if it was not attatched to his shoulders... I feel like that may annoy someone as organized and intelligent as Tyler, but it's fully up to you ^.^"
Alright, would it be something like a Neutral relationship? like Occasionally Tyler would like his company and other time's she wouldn't? Same would go for Gideon, I think that sometimes Gideon would occasionally be to overwhelmed by Tyler to be around her sometimes and other times she could be the best company in the world.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Alright, would it be something like a Neutral relationship? like Occasionally Tyler would like his company and other time's she wouldn't? Same would go for Gideon, I think that sometimes Gideon would occasionally be to overwhelmed by Tyler to be around her sometimes and other times she could be the best company in the world.

Well said ^ w ^ I'm good with this idea! I'll edit my CS

Alright! ^.^ Is it bad that I feel proud of myself?

Edited! Check his CS and tell me if you like how he feels about her.

And never! Let that pride seep through your veins!

Ii feel like everyone will be annoyed by Ramiro xD I mean, I don't plan on him being as bad and bitchy as Raina, but he will be that ghetto talking, arrogant asshole everyone wants to punch in his face <3

Ii feel like everyone will be annoyed by Ramiro xD I mean, I don't plan on him being as bad and bitchy as Raina, but he will be that ghetto talking, arrogant asshole everyone wants to punch in his face <3
Leo will throw a snowball in his face xD Ravi will like him and mimic him like a child xD

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious

Gideon wont be annoyed... Not a lot sinks under his skin lol. If anything, he'll think he is pretty cool

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Gideon wont be annoyed... Not a lot sinks under his skin lol. If anything, he'll think he is pretty cool
What I can imagine when it comes to Gideon and Leo is the two of them being adorable and making snowmen together xD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.