The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you all would be happy to hear that I am already working/polishing up the first post for IC XD

Kasumi's all complete.

All hail the Typhonian Empire.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I think you all would be happy to hear that I am already working/polishing up the first post for IC XD
And that's why I love you... because you waist no time in getting everything ready lol

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Kasumi's all complete.

All hail the Typhonian Empire.
I love her. I love the struggling relationships she will have with our other babies XD

And that's why I love you... because you waist no time in getting everything ready lol
You're so quick xD <3
Hihi Thank you thank you. I hate wasting time. Besides writing the first posts usually takes a lot as time as well. And I know that if you wait too long the interest starts to die down.

I love her. I love the struggling relationships she will have with our other babies XD

Hihi Thank you thank you. I hate wasting time. Besides writing the first posts usually takes a lot as time as well. And I know that if you wait too long the interest starts to die down.
That's true :O! Well some people are very quick <3 You know I can be when it comes to getting an intro up... it just depends on when the IC is up too xD <3

That's true :O! Well some people are very quick <3 You know I can be when it comes to getting an intro up... it just depends on when the IC is up too xD <3
Yush and by no means am I rushing anyone. I just want people to be able to take the next step as well and figure out their character better :P

I wait impatiently for the start of this bad boy o v o

Leo and Ravi's relationship:
tumblr_nk325edC9V1ungcjxo1_500.gif

I felt for throwing this in here xD <3

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
  • Love
  • Love
Hephaestus Son^^ How he will treat everyone. Pink Haired Dude is him... everyone else is Blue Dude xD
zrankie-5.gif

Apollo Will Treat everyone likes this xD
rs_500x227-131003121719-mean-girls-21.gif

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Justin
  • Love
  • Love
Well someone needs to introduce Leo to the outside world and it might be your Apollo! Who knows? XD <3 Someone needs to be the summer to his winter <3
Literally the Summer to his Winter lol

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.