The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, Ramiro used to get into trouble with the law as a kid but not so much now since he kind of needs to hold down his jobs. Though he may be charged with the occasional assult or possession of drug.

As for his armor, I may have to design it myself >.< I can't find a picture I like.

Alright I think I'm done for the most part aside from relationships. If anyone doesn't mind a wannabe thug for a friend or something let me know x) Though I'm curious @The Mernsicle, about Tyler and Ramiro's relationship since Ares and Athena are twins.
Also I thought they were half siblings? Sinc eAres is the son of Zeus and Hera, and Athena has Zeus as a father, yet no mother.

Hehe, Ramiro used to get into trouble with the law as a kid but not so much now since he kind of needs to hold down his jobs. Though he may be charged with the occasional assult or possession of drug.

As for his armor, I may have to design it myself >.< I can't find a picture I like.
Sure sure :P Take your time XD

Hmm well Dan is mostly active with Narcotic Law :P So yet I can see them run into each other several times. Dan always getting in a nice word, maybe also helped him with getting a job...?

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Nope they're twins :) Ares is the God of War and Athena is the God of Wisdom and War Tactic ^.^

EDIT: Good with me :D

Last edited:
*hugs loner Leo*
God dammit xD Get out! >:T

*hugs loner Leo*
God dammit xD Get out! >:T
I was trying to figure out a relation... But I didn't get any further then they both are artist (though Dan didn't make his job out of it) and they both have blue eyes XD

I was trying to figure out a relation... But I didn't get any further then they both are artist (though Dan didn't make his job out of it) and they both have blue eyes XD
Maybe they knew each other from before? Or maybe Dan has managed to force Leo outside his bedroom a couple of times if they were once both artists <3 Maybe they did collabs together? :D <3

Maybe they knew each other from before? Or maybe Dan has managed to force Leo outside his bedroom a couple of times if they were once both artists <3 Maybe they did collabs together? :D <3
Oh I like them doing collabs! Maybe back in college (since they have quite an age difference) Dan had to show Leo around and such? Make sure he got to his classes and that is how they got to art?

OWH AND THEY ARE BOTH PAN. I knew there was something else to connect them XD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Mine is finished, let me know if I need to change anything.

Tlagdow.png

"Am I a child? Likely."

~General~

Name:
Yamamoto Kasumi

Sexuality:
Unknown

Unknown

~Heritage~

Parent:
Typhon, Father of Monsters

Artifact:
Necronomicon_prop.jpg

The Typhonian Bible, the 'Typhonomicon' or 'Book of Monsters'.
This odd spellbook is the only one of its kind. It has been used in the ancient religion 'Typhonism', where Typhon and his brood are a Pantheon of Deities, and the Olympians are 'Cruel Gods'. It describes Greco-Roman lore in the eyes of Typhon, and how Cronus is the one true king, all that. It also has instructions on how to summon the spawn and allies of Typhon, and even Typhon himself. This makes its destructive potential rival the legendary chaos vase Pandora's Box if mastered properly.
It feels... alive.

Powers:
She can transform various parts of her body into those of animals. Of course, it doesn't need to correspond. A hand could transform into a snake's head, for instance. She also gains animalistic abilities such as poison usage and web launching.
Kasumi can speak to other spawn of Typhon and reason with them. As long as they are her siblings, she can convince and tame them. She can also speak to other feral beasts, but as they do not share the blood of Typhon, they are not easy to convince. For instance, she is able to communicate with the Chimera and the Hydra on a sibling-like level, but beasts such as the Minotaur won't hold back upon her.
She can launch concentrated flames of destruction upon foes. They are so concentrated they look like laserbeams, and must as well be. She can use lesser versions of this ability, such as blue flames or smoke blasts.
She is fireproof.
She speaks a very odd, ancient language with an unidentified name. She dubs it 'Typhonian language'. Spawn of Typhon, Typhon himself, and followers of the ancient Typhonian religion understand this language.

Familiar:
jackal1.jpg

A canine species identified as a 'Typhonian animal'. Typhon occasionally channels his words through this jackal, but in its natural state, it is as friendly and obedient as a dog.

~In depth~

Strengths:
She is smart and potentially cunning

Weaknesses:
She is actually kind of lazy, and will always choose the easy way out. This passes on to and supresses her true intellect.

Companionship

Dislikes:
Romantic Relationships
Olympians
'Fiendish Olympian Juniors'

Appearance:
Her eyes are scarlet, her hair is the dark night.
She is a mere 1.4 metres tall.
Her figure is slender and flat, coated by a sleek black business suit over a white business shirt.

Distinguishing marks:
N/A

~Relationships~

It is likely that she respects the spawn of the Titans. She often believes that the Olympian spawn are always on her tail, due to her father's influence.

~Other~

Typhon is a cold one, and advises his daughter not to trust the 'Fiendish Olympian Juniors' too much, according to his words.
She has been promised to be the next 'Typhonian Bishop' should she succeed in the intended quest.​

Last edited:
@Gorgeous♠Chaos He is accepted. God he is so handsome :P

@The Mernsicle As for Gender I meant her own Gender. I do like your take on her powers^^ Anyway I would like a bit more vivid description of her appearance (I am missing her usual outfit) and a picture (if that would be possible)

@DoomyCakez GODDD SO CUTE SO ANNOYING!

Anyway, all of my acceptions only count if Scorpio agrees. After all this is as much her/his rp as it is mine

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
For those interested. I added Dan's history to his CS XD

My Lovely Son of Apollo and Son of Hephaestus will be up later today-tonight Bishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

I'll have my drunken little party boy up after work <3 ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.