Artifact:
"Wouldn't it be easier to call it a crown?"
. Diadem [spoili]
dsc_0629tl.jpg
[/spoili] .

Powers:
"Being confident is my super power."
Lovestruck
Faith has the ability to make two people believe they are totally and completely in love with each other. In order to do this she needs to be touching both parties at the same time. Once she releases them they will only be able to focus on one another, oblivious to almost anyone and anything around them. They will be completely love struck. However, Faith's influence only lasts for about a hour- and only for a half hour if the two parties loathed each other before she cast her Love Spell. (Of course, I will ask before using this ability on any of the non-NPC characters)
Cupid Sight
Faith is able to see when two people are a perfect match for each other. When they are near each other they seem to have a red glow around each other. She tries not to meddle in true love, however, because she believes if it's meant to be it will happen without her help. As far as she can tell, she cannot see who her perfect match is.
Healing
Faith has the ability to heal other people. She must hover her hands over the wound, and the palms of her hands will glow whens he is healing someone. The more severe the wound is the more time it will take, and the more energy it will require.

Familiar:
"Oh, that weird bird?"
. Cuckoo Bird (Juno) [spoili]
az_cuckoo.jpg
[/spoili] .

[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
~In Depth~
Strengths:
"I can hold my own."
. Faith is a good cook and has natural motherly instincts- such as patience, self-discipline and taking care of others. She is physically flexible and is a very confident young lady. She is good at archery, as she has been shooting with a bow and arrow since she was nine. Also, Faith is able to see the good in everyone, making her incredibly optimistic when things seem bleak .

Weaknesses:
"But, then again... we all have our faults."
. Faith gets jealous easily, which usually leads to anger and passive-aggressive behavior. She can be a bit naive, and sometimes even childish. She is tactless and tends to be over-protective of the people she cares about. She is also deathly afraid of heights .

"The idea of love is just so... fascinating."
. Children, Romance, Roses, Animals, Sunny Days, Hearts, Iced Tea, Blankets and Jackets .

Dislikes:
"I mean, come on. The color yellow is just awful!"
. Yellow, Snow, Mornings, Coffee, Cheaters, Action Movies, Reading, Carpet and Doing Dishes .

Appearance:
"Brown hair, hazel eyes. Average, I guess."
Eyes- Hazel

Hair- Long, Brown, Naturally Wavy, Usually worn down.
Height- 5'5''
Weight- 124 lbs
Build- Average
Usual Attire - Faith can often be seen wearing jeans, a t-shirt/tak top, a jacket, and sneakers. She doesn't really like to dress girly, but she does still accessorize.

Distinguishing Marks:
"Oh, I do have a birthmark."
Birthmark- Has a light brown birthmark in the shape of a heart on her right hip

Piercings- Her ears, once in each.
Scars- She has a scar on both sides of her left ankle, from when she broke it at the age of 12
[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
~Relationships~
Love Interest:
. TBA .

Friends:
. TBA .

Enemies:
. TBA .

Other:
. TBA .
[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"Life's a climb, but the view is great."
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrystalTears

[bg=#8c8484]
#d15508
"It's nice to feel wanted."
[/bg]
hayden_panettiere_by_patricktoifl.jpg

[bg=#ffffff]
~General~
Name:
"Call me Gabby, it's just easier."
. Gabrielle Paige York .

. 20 .

"I definitely have enough feminine qualities for you to tell I'm a woman."
. Female .

Sexuality:
"Sorry girls, but I'm only into men."
. Heterosexual .

"I've got a nice employee discount."
. Victoria's Secret Customer Assiciate .

[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
~Heritage~
Parent:
"I was adopted, but I guess my fake parents are pretty cool."
. Aphrodite - Goddess of Love/Beauty/Sexual Rapture .

Artifact:
"I prefer mirrors I don't have to hold."
. Mirror [spoili]
l_pl1_54769_fnt_tr_t94.jpg
[/spoili] .

Powers:
"You're beginning to pry."
Persuasion
Gabby has the ability to persuade someone to do nearly anything for her. She must look directly into the person's eyes, and say exactly what she wishes for them to do. This ability works better on the weak minded, because she is only able to give the person an idea. For example, if she were feeling lazy and didn't want to do the dishes, and could go outside and look some stranger in the eyes and say, "You want to offer to do my dishes for me. Afterwards you will want to leave and forget about ever being inside my home." A weak minded person would obey mindlessly, but someone with strong feelings against doing dishes or someone who has something urgent they need to be doing may be able to fight her and continue on. In which case she would need to find someone else to persuade. (Of course I will as before using it on any non NPC Characters)
Super Strength
Gabby can lift up to four hundred pounds. This is a common ability among Gods, so it is no surprise that she inherited it.
Emotion Sensor
Gabby has the ability to sense the emotions of those around her. However, this ability is not foolproof, because several emotions are similar to each other, and so it's easy for her to confuse one for another.

Familiar:
"It's a cute bunny, but the name is dumb."
. Rabbit (Venus) [spoili]
Rabbit-Picture.jpg
[/spoili] .

[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
~In Depth~
Strengths:
"I'm perfect in every way, dear."
. Gabby's confidence never wavers, and she is usually completely independent. She can handle the truth, and is actually much stronger than she looks- both mentally and physically. She has a good singing voice, and also possess an eye for detail, so it's not easy to pull a fast one on her. Lastly, Gabrielle can run in heels, she's been practicing since she was ten. .

Weaknesses:
"I have none, honestly."
. It's no secret that Gabrielle is arrogant and narcissistic. She's also very argumentative- and often throws a fit whenever she is proven wrong. She has aggressive tendencies and has no filter, often saying exactly what she means. She has claustrophobia. Also, Gabby does not trust easily, which makes it harder for her to develop close relationships with others .

"When things go my way- It's just better for everyone, wouldn't you agree?"
. Being in Charge, Being Right, Arguing, Jewelry, Make Up, the Color and Brand Pink, Receiving Compliments, Dresses and Exercising .

Dislikes:
"These things should just be banned, honestly."
. Noise Makers, People who Scream for no Reason, Damsel In Distress stereotype, 'Dumb Blonde' Stereotypes, Being Proven Wrong, Slobbery Dogs and Crowded Areas .

Appearance:
"I know, I know. I'm stunning."
. Eyes- Light Brown

Hair- Thick, Blonde, Bust-Length, Usually Styled
Height- 5'0''
Weight- 128 lbs
Build- Athletic
Usual Attire - Gabby wears a lot of Victoria Secret/Pink brand clothing. When she isn't though she'll either be wearing a dress or a skirt, with some heels. And she always makes sure her jewelry matches her outfit .

Distinguishing Marks:
"Let's be honest: There's no such thing as beauty marks."
. Birthmark- N/A

Tattoos- N/A
Piercings- Ear lobes once (each) and once in her ear cartridge. Also her bellybutton
Scars- N/A .
[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
~Relationships~
Love Interest:
. TBA .

Friends:
. TBA .

Enemies:
. TBA .

Other:
. TBA .
[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"I am not a damsel in distress."
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love

[bg=#8c8484]
#1c7305
"I used to be scared of uncertainty, now I get high off it."
[/bg]
draw_jensen_art_by_revolution4u-d4cxon5.jpg

[bg=#ffffff]
~General~
Name:
"You can shorten my name to Hunt if you really feel the need."
. Hunter Jayson Deats .

. 22 .

. Male .

Sexuality:
"I just love the ladies, man."
. Heterosexual .

"I make some great drinks."
. Bartender .

[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
~Heritage~
Parent:
"Never met my mom, but my Dad is a pretty cool dude. You outta meet him."
. Artemis - Goddess of Hunt/Moon/Virginity .

Artifact:
"They're just some bows and arrows, I don't see the big deal."
. Bow and Arrows [spoili]
9da46f8209e97b5a99c84e536fdfc24b.jpg
[/spoili] .

Powers:
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
Natural Hunter
Hunter has the natural instinct to be a hunter. He takes every step carefully, and his aim is near perfect. Also, he learns how to wield weapons quickly.
Communicate With Animals
Hunter has the ability to speak to and hear animals around him. Because he and animals mutually understand each other he can usually persuade them to do things for him.

Familiar:
"Labs make great hunting dogs, because they won't pierce the kill with their teeth."
. Yellow Lab (Diana) [spoili]
DSCF1538_cropped_shrunk_c.jpg
[/spoili] .

[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
~In Depth~
Strengths:
"Well, I am strong."
. Hunter is physically strong and a natural born hunter. He's careful and logical, and can be very quiet when he needs to be. While he doesn't talk much he is good at listening, which makes him a very understanding human being. He is agile and is also a smooth talker .

Weaknesses:
"Intimacy is scary. Sue me."
. Hunter has never been good with anything intimate or romantic. He can be rather clueless- so often times it's just better to flat out tell him something, rather than trying to hint at it. He is not flexible at all, and he is horrible at singing and dances- Though, that doesn't stop him. He can be very violent when angered, and has a bad habit of clicking his tongue when he is annoyed .

. Late Nights, Alcohol, Leather, Animals, The Woods, Rain, Warm Showers, Explosions, Cars and Dancing .

Dislikes:
"Simple: Douche Bags."
. Cold Weather, Mud, Smelling Bad, Smoking, Angry Drunks, Slow Songs, Romance, Swimming and Pigons ("Those smug bastards are always shitting on my ride!") .

Appearance:
"Yeah, yeah, I know, green eyes are soooo rare."
. Eyes- Green

Hair- Shorter on the sides, longer on the top, Light Brown, thick, Soft
Height- 6'1''
Weight- 176 lbs
Build- Ottermode
Other- Has freckles all over his cheeks, nose and shoulders
Usual Attire - Jeans, sneakers, and a leather jacket. He likes to keep things simple.

Distinguishing Marks:
"Other than the freckles that cover half of my face?"
. Birthmark- N/A

Tattoos- 1 Full Sleeve [spoili]
hqdefault.jpg
[/spoili]
Piercings- N/A
Scars- A few small ones on his knuckles .
[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
~Relationships~
Love Interest:
. TBA .

Friends:
. TBA .

Enemies:
. TBA .

Other:
. TBA .
[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"We all have our demons."
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
I finished my character If there are any problems with the colors or whatever. I would love to hear that :P

Reactions: DoomyCakez
  • Thank You
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
  • Love
Kay, I knocked it down to only two gifs, hope that makes it better for you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I will be finished with my charrie Soon. O v O I keep getting distracted...

@Brea @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming @Noctis the Devious @Wonderful Thing @The Mernsicle @Luxii @Stargazer @Crow @DoomyCakez @Scorpio Queen @Gorgeous♠Chaos

I know this might problably be totally useles.. BUT PLEASE let me know when your character is done and ready to be judged for acceptance. Also that way I can keep the cast list as up to date as possible XD
I was about to be like: What about me? And then I realized I finished... *goes and fetch tea* XD

I was about to be like: What about me? And then I realized I finished... *goes and fetch tea* XD
Hahaha yes I was like... should I tag... neh... that would be useless.... she is gonna feel left out *nodnod*

• Love
Hahaha yes I was like... should I tag... neh... that would be useless.... she is gonna feel left out *nodnod*
I know you remember me because you're so awesome <3

• Thank You
Well you'll see when my chars are done... since it wil be in a new post lol

• Love
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alright I think I'm done for the most part aside from relationships. If anyone doesn't mind a wannabe thug for a friend or something let me know x) Though I'm curious @The Mernsicle, about Tyler and Ramiro's relationship since Ares and Athena are twins.

Alright I think I'm done for the most part aside from relationships. If anyone doesn't mind a wannabe thug for a friend or something let me know x) Though I'm curious @The Mernsicle, about Tyler and Ramiro's relationship since Ares and Athena are twins.
Depending on how often he comes into contact with the police and gets to court. He and Daniel could have some relationship. As in Daniel keeping him out of jail, most of the time and getting his charges be dropped?

After all Thanatos and Ares are close too, since a war without deaths is boring as hell XD

• Love
Aslo @Noctis the Devious could you be a bit more descriptive of the artifact? Maybe include a picture. Otherwise he is fine and accepted!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.