The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll write a post in a couple hours or so. Just be warned, there's a bit of gore involved and a lot of demoralising speech coming your way. If anyone's sensitive to those subjects then I'd advise you not to open the spoiler.

<Placeholder for bio of new character once I actually write it, which actually is a bad idea, but I'm doing it anyway>

Reactions: Ythania
I need to work on another character, debate is female or male? I know I suck at playing female or create them as a matter of fact. Are we missing any sort of characters?

I need to work on another character, debate is female or male? I know I suck at playing female or create them as a matter of fact. Are we missing any sort of characters?
Lol you're going to write them up a month in advance? There's nothing in particular we're missing, so you can make whatever you want.

Oh man, the Sanctum Squad are getting dark real fast. I vote our next expedition is utterly comedic.

Man, you guys deserve a vacation in like Bratus City. Tropical desert oasis trip anyone?

Man, you guys deserve a vacation in like Bratus City. Tropical desert oasis trip anyone?
Aros did say something about Bratus before they set off! I can just see Charlie with her shades on, sipping a tropical cocktail whilst Aros tries to pick up some bikini-clad ladies...

...Then I remember they're in the midst of some intense psychological torture and get all sad.

Super hawt fantasy characters anyone? =D

• Love
Reactions: Teiso and N0VA
It was a cold rainy night, besides the cold and rain breezing outside there was an unusual sense of darkness. Inside a rather large home sat two individuals, the fireplace which they sat in-front was the only sense of light "Ready to begin sir?" said one of the smaller figures to which the larger figure replied quickly "As you wish" the smaller figure gave a nod of his head and took a piece of paper with a quill in his hand.

[fieldbox="Azmaveth, black, solid"][bimg=fright|no-lightbox]img13.deviantart.net/621f/i/2012/354/c/9/gouka_by_omupied-d5ol9gw.jpg[/bimg]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let us start with your name sir" said the smaller one "What is a name?" asked the larger figure and slowly turned to the smaller figure "I find names very silly given I rarely use them. I often find it senseless to place a name upon something that never uses names but… Azmaveth." Said Azmaveth and the smaller figure quickly scribed down.

Name: Azmaveth Von Vernichtung
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now to continue on with age." Said the smaller one Azmaveth looked at him then stood up and paced towards the fireplace till he stood directly in-front of it and was looking down at it "Age… thirty."

"What about date of birth sir?" Azmaveth turned his ear towards him and said "Unknown" the smaller figure raised his eyebrow but wrote down what was said.

DOB: Unknown

"Now, we come to the topic of species. Clearly what I see before me is human so shall I write that in sir?" said the small one to which Azmaveth replied with a nod and a chuckle once more turning his face to the front to stare at the fireplace.

Species: Human (Unknown)

"I guess this is a silly question to ask you, so I am going to write it in for you sir. Male." Said the small one and Azmaveth simply nodded.

"Hmmm…" the smaller one scratched his chin "…what is your orientation sir?" he added as Azmaveth turned around and look into the entrance door "Orientation?" he asked "Eh… what do you fancy sir? Like… woman… ma-" he was about to drag the last word a bit avoiding eye contact with Azmaveth "What is the normal these days? Woman, yes that question never seems to change it surprises me sometimes." Said Azmaveth and the small figure simply scribed away.

Orientation: Straight

"Now, what is your home city sir?" said the small one as he turned the page "Though I might add I am unsure to what answer you need to provide here sir, whether what city do you currently reside OR what city did you originate from?" spoke clearly the small figure while looking at the paper, Azmaveth looked at him "I was born… where was I born… Hmmm…" said Azmaveth and scratched his chin "Write… that I was born in Dekus Steppe and I live in Sapphire City. It's important to avoid confusion." he said with a small wave of his hand to his own side.

Home city: Born in Dekus Steppe lives and resides in Sapphire City

"Okay, we are getting done soon…" said the smaller figure as he looked up at Azmaveth to see only one side of his face while the other resided in darkness "Physical description." He added quickly "Tell me boy do I look like a person that holds or wishes to hold narcissistic views of myself?" asked Azmaveth as he looked down at the smaller figure "N-n-no sir." Said with a stutter to his words the smaller one "The beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, you write what you see given your degree in literature you should write as good as professor." Said Azmaveth to which the smaller figure replied with a quick nod his face hidden behind the papers.

Physical description: Decently tall, usually towers above all in the room. Red Hair, Blueish Purple Eyes, Athletic and Defined body slightly slender but in no sense of the word physically weak.

Azmaveth noticed the next question and kept his gaze on the smaller figure as it rose his head back at him about to open its mouth and ended up only seeing it bury its face behind the papers to continue and write.

Personality traits: Dominant, Powerful, Sharp, Straight to the point. It's hard to describe him, his personality it fits in many categories and often time seems to counter the personality of the person opposite of him. But at its core he's somewhat of a gentle giant, a watchful guardian that does not want to admit he does good… his life seems wavered into the direction of dark while his heart pushes the other way, his mind in a completely third and his actions in a completely fourth direction.

"We have arrived to the history and biography part sir." Said the smaller one to which Azmaveth replied with a sigh and nodded as he sat down, taking a pipe and slowly putting tobacco in it then lighting it with a small stick on the table that he first reached out and placed in the fire "Where to being?" he paused as he pulled on the pipe then exhaled "The most recent things seem to work well." He gave a nod "My family, a merchant family trade in everything and anything BUT… with all big families come big secrets. My father ruthless leader and most importantly assassin… you would think this is the most common thing given the place I was born… but no he was… a special kind of work. To learn respect I was often beaten by him, to learn strength I was often beaten by my guards, to often learn love I was beaten by my mother… but I cannot deny them, behind their masks they were good parents and I have nothing wrong to say about them. The reason I live today and see humanity as it is, is because of the love those two they shared… and I experienced it once or twice." He gave a light chuckle as he bit on the pipe end "From there all is known I would assume, I established trade routes where I could and have a small trading company." He placed his hand on the smaller figures writing hand "Off the record." He leaned back into his chair "I own a mercenary company with me, myself and I."

History/bio: Azmaveth's upbringing was… expected giving the nature of his family… strict, professional, ruthless, cold, apathetic and sadistic. But there were times he felt the love of both of his parents and till this day he understand the things they did to build his character, personality, spirit and the knowledge they gave him. Nothing is known about his mother and father, they both were apparently some type of royalty in the past but the knowledge has weathered in time and nobody knows which, where or what they had been. They had a large manor house in Dekus Steppe that fate lays unknown at this time, Azmaveth under unknown circumstances was sent into Sapphire City at unknown age and had his life continue from there… he had no contact with his family what so ever after that point, Azmaveth himself thought his father was trying to teach him the knowledge of creating something with his own hands and he was satisfied with showing his father that he would do that. And that he did… founder, keeper and handler of a very mysterious trading company that officially handles antiquities and all sorts of artefacts while in the background being a company which also produces assassins, sell-swords, deals with –exquisite- goods and the list only goes on. Through favors and some very few clean deals his name was written in the name of nobility carrying the banner of the black rose and the last name of Von Vernichtung.

The small figure took a deep breath and reached over to a cup that was placed on a end table next to his chair, taking a small sip of what looked like a steamy cup of tea and moved back to write "Alright sir, skills and abilities?" he looked up at Azmaveth "Skills and abilities? I fight rarely and talk mostly." He replied quickly and turned his head to the fireplace.

Skills/abilities: His combat abilities are largely unknown but a certain sadistic glare, smirk or grin seem to portray that he absolutely does not joke about fighting. On the other hand the diplomatic side of his sees him using high words that fit a noble man, he weaves words together in such a way that they say he would even make a follower of god sin. Deception is an ace in his sleeve and the sword is his right hand, his physical strength is his backbone but… he has shown masterful control of his singing voice and his fingers have grazed the keystrokes of a piano.

"That is it sir. I will have this nicely finished by tomorrow." The smaller figure said to which Azmaveth replied with an nod "Sleep well, we might have work soon." He replied quickly and gave an easy wave of his hand to the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preferred weapon: The word, the sword and the charm.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Double post but.

Did I over-do it? I think I over did it. :|

Also, did the RP in the Throne Room/Sapphire City move on? I hope im not holding everyone.

Nah, you didn't, there isn't such thing as overdoing it with CS imo :P Nice sheet though!

I don't think you overdid it. It looks wonderful ^.^

@N0VA Your character sheet looks great but your character will not be accepted until February 11th when you are eligible to create additional characters.

I'm due to post next in the throne room RP, I'm working on my post right now so don't worry :)

hey @PrincessLala95 I was thinking, and I realized your character limit rule is slightly flawed o.o I understand what the rule is for, and do not think you should change it, I just feel as though you should set a specified number of days, like 'every thirty days is a month', because just going off of the number day there would be flaws. Say somebody joined on the 30th or 31st of this month, where as next month there is only 29 days. You could say just add 1-2 days into the next month, but then come the 30th/31st it would have been less days since they were able to add more again. Just thought i'd point this out, feel free to ignore me though ^.^

hey @PrincessLala95 I was thinking, and I realized your character limit rule is slightly flawed o.o I understand what the rule is for, and do not think you should change it, I just feel as though you should set a specified number of days, like 'every thirty days is a month', because just going off of the number day there would be flaws. Say somebody joined on the 30th or 31st of this month, where as next month there is only 29 days. You could say just add 1-2 days into the next month, but then come the 30th/31st it would have been less days since they were able to add more again. Just thought i'd point this out, feel free to ignore me though ^.^
I'm using the same logic where leap years are acceptable without setting your birthday back a day every four years. If I changed the number of days I would never be able to remember when people were allowed to make new characters - my spreadsheet simply has the date they registered their character, and that way I know what the date is when they can make new ones.

Reactions: Lylith
that makes sense then, I tend to overthink things too much xD my apologies ^.^

Thinking isn't bad! Never ever say that! =o

It was a good suggestion! =]

EDIT: I love your avatar Mayu!

Last edited:
Yes, Lylith is right! I need you guys to call me out on stuff or else things around here will never get done. I'm pretty sure there are people whose gold counts are hella wrong because I kept forgetting to update them.

Reactions: Radio Jelly
Status
Not open for further replies.